That one modder who takes down his mods to protest some entirely unrelated thing

>that one modder who takes down his mods to protest some entirely unrelated thing

Attached: an edit.png (633x620, 417K)

>company "patches" game so mods don't work
join me faggots

I don't know what you're talking about, please be more specific.

is that screenshot a mod? i could have sworn the y2k protag was some ginger neckbeard with glasses, but here he's a twink?

That one was about some guy who took down his mods to protest drumpf being elected or something. No joke.

my edit from a while back

>game is shit without mods
>game is shit even WITH mods (skyrim)

>my edit from a while back
nice, still not enticing enough to ever actually play the game
keep up the good work, but maybe instead of modding a trainwreck like y2k just draw some r34 instead

I genuinely couldn't tell at first if OP's pic was a YouTuber thumbnail/avatar or if it was a screenshot from YIIK.

i remember you posting that. couldn't believe how much better he looks without it

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (2550x1788, 3.53M)

Honestly if there was a complete overhaul mod that improved YIIK as a whole I would be on board with it. Especially improving the pacing (both writing and gameplay). Fucking game consistently comes back to haunt me no matter where I go and it pains me so much knowing every moment had potential but they would throw it away as soon as they could.

LEMONADE.

Attached: 61yyNwUcbcL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x425, 10K)

God, why does that still make me laugh every time

He's supposed to be ugly, making him cuter is missing the point of the character entirely.

I thought he was supposed to be unlikable.

... I think he looks hot as-is.
Cartoon beards always look so much better than real facial hair, though.

>making unlikable protagonists look attractive takes away from their character
*ahem*

Attached: Zero Drakengard.jpg (500x697, 126K)

Honestly, being an anime girl is already a -75% reduction to any value you might have had as a character for me.

You’re taking about Apollodown. He’s the dude who made the Civil War Overhaul mod (which was buggy garbage) and Dragon Combat Overhaul. He removed all his mods because he was mad about Trump supporters liking his stuff.

He is but he's a depressed social outcast manchild type, it doesn't make sense for him to be good looking because good looking people aren't ostracized.

>reupload it for others while they have their hissy fit
>author threatens to sue me

Attached: 1436487823440.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>mod checks if your game is pirated

Attached: 7b1.png (600x568, 300K)

This isn't meant to be an insult toward you, but It's sad to think that majority of modern JRPGs have such shit, generic writing and presentation that seeing even a bit of an anime or anime-influenced art style makes a handful of people immediately assume that the characters aren't gonna be worth anything.

God people are so fucking petty.

Fuck kaldaein

>No one had any idea what the fuck OP is talking about because it's such a vague description of something that has occurred multiple times.
The absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1555911667123.jpg (1125x1271, 140K)

Capcom with DMC5

Is that not the exact point of OP's post? To act as a general topic for people to talk about?

Apollodowns mods were pretty bad.

Pacman Championship Edition DX on Steam. Still mad.

>modder paywalls their shit behind patreon
>it gets inevitably shared outside of said patreon to the public
>after awhile he makes an update threatening he will do something if people keep doing it
>people keep uploading releases to the public anyway and nothing happens

if you have seen Yea Forums for the last while you know there are multiple threads like "games for this feel", "game has x" which are all posted with a non-vidya image and posted for off-topic bait

Attached: image0.jpg (720x720, 31K)

I mean, this wouldn't be the first time I've seen a thread like this where it's just talking about general bullshit. "pm'd u the fix :)" threads come to mind for other such threads.

Granted, my internet's been out for like 6 days, so maybe some shit happened since then and everything's managed to get even worse, but surely not, right?

>mods full of the most sick degenerate filth imaginable
>ban loli mods because it's offensive
Fuck off, Loverslab.

I never used his shit but a friend did. Apparently he got pissy because people told him to stop starting political arguments in the discussion page for his Civil War Overhaul mod or something, and so he took down the mods "until the election is over so people will shut the fuck up" but when Drumpf won he kept them down because he's a tremendous baby bitch lmao

When people do those, they do it usually with something recent that people are aware of. The OPs do it usually to talk about that specific thing without mentioning it.

In this case, OP refered to something too dated for anyone to remember and clearly got frustrated.

I remember that Skyrim faggot ApolloDown who shoah'd all his actually good Mods because Trump won and supposedly the "evil natzoos" were using his mods. Fucking pathetic

I will never understand this way of thinking. How fragile one must be to go "REEEEEEEEEEE" at the notion that people who have different beliefs, opinions, etc; are playing your shit? Isn't it good that something you create is enjoyed by people regardless of ideology?

Attached: 1561924377062.png (745x613, 314K)

God I fucking hate Zero. Drakengard 3 was such a mistake.

>mod has scripts specifically made to prevent other certain mods from working
>bloat to the point of breaking itself even without those mods
fuck the Devious dev for this shit

Attached: 722735_05f3e6c614.jpg (748x610, 211K)

>reads about this like a minute ago while looking for mods
>sees this thread
stop hacking me OP

Attached: Dato3umVwAAvtPb.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

based re-uploader chad

Attached: 1450675011167.gif (350x197, 1.82M)

there was a japanese kenshi modder who removed his mods because he hated that americans, or maybe just english speaking in general, were using them
thankfully the important ones got reuploaded on steam anyway and the annoying ass forum mod and even the original modder couldn't do shit about it

you can just go into the script and remove the shit that blocks it yourself

>modder takes down his mod
>people start pirating the mods
>other modders pick up where they left off
>original modder fades in obscurity despite putting their mod back on