Who are some intelligent vidya characters?

Who are some intelligent vidya characters?

Attached: Dr.Stone.jpg (811x717, 77K)

M-MORTY *BURP* WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE STONES MORTY. THEY'RE STUCK IN THE STONES WE GOTTA GET THEM OUT M-MORTY ARE YOU LISTENING MORTY IF THEY CRUMBLE THEY DIE BUT IF YOU SHIT ON THEM ENOUGH THEY BECOME WHOLE AGAIN. GET YOUR PANTS OFF MORTY DID YOU TAKE THOSE LAXATIVES MORTY? NO? DAMN IT MORTY YOU RUINED EVERYTHING I'LL NEED TO SHIT ON ALL THESE PEOPLE MYSELF. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TACO BELL I HAD TO EAT JUST FOR ONE PERSON MORTY. YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING MORTY ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE COVERED IN STONE AND SHIT FOR WEEKS BEFORE THEY COME OUT NOW. NOW HURRY UP AND EAT THIS AND PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS WE NEED TO SAVE THE EARTH SO WE CAN GO HOME.

Animefags finally have Dr. Stone?
Enjoy it. It's pretty good

Oh i get it, it's because he has Einstein's theory of relativity on his shirt, that's supposed to show that he's smart because Einstein was smart. wow I sure am smart.

I hope they don't get too faggoty about it. I'm glad you guys finally get to enjoy it, it's one of my favorite currently running manga.

i'm honestly incredulous at how consistently each chapter makes me smile every week.

Probably my second favorite shonen manga after Gash Bell.

That's what it was? I thought it was an epic callback to him being the MC

Hands down, the most intelligent character in any video game I have ever seen. His philosophy could hands down beat 9/10 of the shit that popular figures spat out in the last 10 years.
>"No one has a place here. Your farmers wish to be merchants. The merchants dream of being nobles, and the nobles become warriors. No one is content to be who they are."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Korekiyo_Shinguji_Halfbody_Sprite_(12).png (1468x814, 592K)

This guy

Attached: HTAS29.jpg (1293x738, 286K)

>Anime meme science
>smart

please stop

Oh fuck, tourists are fine, but FOREIGN tourists?

Attached: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 48K)

There's such a thing as domestic tourists, bro

Looks like a tranny in anime form to me, you can tell by the dyed haircut. Obviously means they're mentally ill and thus not intelligent. Try again OP.

Julia Chang

Attached: 1543784402492.webm (1024x576, 3M)

Danil is a scholar.

Attached: 287525_203070[1].jpg (304x306, 19K)

Fuck you, and fuck your marker.
In 3 he was shit though.

Attached: mHP1402_1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x683, 192K)

sauce me up, senpai

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1440x1920, 2.17M)

I see a fellow patrician has appeared.
Most excellent taste.

it's a difficult game, in terms of figuring out how to get certain things and the best ending, which you can only get on the 2nd playthrough, if I'm not wrong
also there are cards that don't do their written effect

Attached: HTAS22.jpg (3879x1464, 2.08M)

bugged cards*

That's some high praise user, guess I have to pick this up

300 IQ

Attached: SonicTorture.gif (640x480, 1.99M)

ty

>meme science
It’s just a really abridged version of real science

but I haven't told you the name yet?
the fuck?

eh? you pretty much gave it away
崩壊天使アストレイア

well ok
I was afraid you said ty because I convinced you not to try it