Game set in future

>game set in future
>there's an archer

Attached: 1544888093786.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpxz6bjmhBY
youtube.com/watch?v=8wj8R50_Aow
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
youtube.com/watch?v=sM2zPe_D4io
youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344
itstactical.com/warcom/firearms/the-tueller-drill-myth-why-the-21-foot-rule-isnt-a-rule-at-all/
youtu.be/2fjMpn7JCJ0?t=435
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-High-Velocity-Elastic-Hunting-Fishing-Slingshot-Shooting-Catapult-Bow-Arrow-Rest-Bow-Sling-Shot/32833566102.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM
youtu.be/2fjMpn7JCJ0?t=477
youtube.com/watch?v=P2WhUu15B5E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifling
history.stackexchange.com/questions/42985/did-the-popes-crossbow-and-archery-bans-have-any-effect
youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>archers don't get outclassed by gunslingers
Why are archers a thing if there are already guns in the game.

Prove it

making reliable bullets and machine parts for weapons requires industrialization. Bows and arrows can be made by hand and have the advantage of being naturally silent.

Bows are boosted by your dexterity stat. Guns aren't boosted by any stats.

Horizon Zero Dawn was awesome

>game set in future
>pump-action shotguns
>firearms and mechanical weapons at all
>wires and cables
>clunky TV screens

Attached: Genius.jpg (320x320, 18K)

The natives were archers and they put up a decent fight against our guys for a while

god damn slim girls are sexy

>Cypberpunk setting
>Everyone has life-sustaining implants
>Nobody just carries a super staticky bathroom towel with them at all times

Holy fuck that is as wrong as you can get.

But it is the advancement of tech.
It's like having a horseman fighting on saddleback vs bareback.

not just an archer, a FEMALE archer. did you ever see a male archer in a sci-fi game? no.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpxz6bjmhBY

*screaming Ryan Gosling*

>game has an asian girl in a tanktop and skirt
>I get a boner

Name seven (7) games where this happens.

The damage shouldn't be boosted by stats, but your accuracy with them should be.

Pipe guns are a thing, user.

name of game?

FF7

They pretty much immediately switched to guns.

Steppe peoples rode bareback on horses and had no problems because they were raised in the saddle

Is this achievable natty

Because Jack motherfucking Churchill

Why do bows tend to be dex weapons when they require upper body strength to use effectively as a weapon?

Hence why I said "reliable"

>bows
>dex
retard

Semi auto guns require more coordination to operate at full capacity than any bow

Because dexfags need some range options to keep up with strfags, and nothing else really fit the bill.

>girl

Throwing knives

Sometimes you need to kill a nigga quietly from a distance. A gun will make too much noise and a laser would be too flashy.

Bows have a STR requirement but scale with DEX, like in Souls. It’s objectively the most correct way to do it.

If that's a guy then I'm officially into trapboys

What? Firearms were handmade weapons for hundreds of years after their advent prior to the rise of industrialization. Musket ammunition is also considerably easier to make than arrows since fletching was a highly skilled trade but typical line soldiers could be expected to produce their own ball and shot using only a mold and molten lead. The only thing that couldn't be acquired in the field was powder (and later percussion caps but that's in the industrialized era.)

No
>girl
gets tits like that

>Game set in future
>Ranged stealth builds aren't based on orbital sniping
>youtube.com/watch?v=8wj8R50_Aow

Attached: 1543044754781.gif (720x480, 309K)

It's always a guy

ball and shot was also hilariously inaccurate which is why they mass-fired in lines before rifling became cheap enough.

When do we get a dedicated handgrenade wielder in video games?

Raised in the saddle they didn’t ride in...?

>They pretty much immediately switched to guns.

Not the Comanches.

It's a turn of phrase user

Strength Weapons in souls games are usually 80 pound slabs or metal that require a massive human to wield.

>Bows and arrows have the advantage of being naturally silent.

Attached: 1483761019956.jpg (193x255, 18K)

A horse's back is also a saddle.

MW2?

Because Gary Gygax didn't know that, and now the notion is ingrained into gaming.

Holy shit her body is amazing.

Attached: 1559680851390.jpg (500x394, 29K)

Honestly its retarded, bows shouldnt scale with anything and have a flat DMG amount, relative to whatever their STR requirement is, you cant hit any "harder" with a bow than its draw weight, so once youre strong enough to draw it fully youre good.

The only way i can see to justify this is by saying "high dex lets you not only hit, but hit where it counts/more vital areas and thus do more damage"

Stealth Archer

>T. a guy who has never shot a gun before

Thanks for your useless opinion fucking retard.

Attached: 1562353061716.jpg (640x563, 32K)

Even in the future, bows and unarmed combat are still the optimal choice for stealth.

Attached: Chun.png (800x522, 436K)

arrows are capable of delivering payloads or they can make or retrieve ammunition on the fly

Wouldn't be more the fault of all the retards in development who think everything has to have RPG stats in it to ape being deep, then creating the problem of needing to pad out each stat with a purpose, even if it doesn't make any sense?

Find a reliable way of making bullets now

this is as retarded as it is kinda hot.

Why not just use a gun that shoot arrows? I am a genius.

you can be as strong as you want, but if you don't hit, it doesn't matter

>skinny
>almost no tits
>amazing

ok

>bows shouldnt scale with anything
Draw weights are a thing. A bow with a 40lb draw weight isn't going to be as powerful as one with a 100lb draw weight. There's nothing really stopping you from continuing from there with even higher draw weights in a fantasy world.

>The only way i can see to justify this is by saying "high dex lets you not only hit, but hit where it counts/more vital areas and thus do more damage"
I think that's pretty much the idea. Maybe not DEX specifically but an Archery skill which is dependent on DEX. Obviously if you're unskilled in archery you aren't going to hit as often as someone who is. And when you do you're much less likely to hit the vital areas.

Attached: 1559918310041.gif (200x183, 428K)

>That
>Amazing
I mean sure she's cute, but damn son, you either have an extreme yellow fever or you are just thirsty as fuck.

That's how 90's anime goes
>80's anime is hot
>90's anime is retarded, and hot
>00's anime is just retarded

You mean a crossbow?

>Game set in the future
>Sword combat is still a thing

Fucking OP's analogy. Traditional forms of combat are still viable against similar forms of combat you know.

Attached: main-qimg-0f682f41e0a2236734de43589a0670aa.png (602x339, 248K)

Shut the fuck up you jealous roasties no one asked you.

Their inaccuracy is often overstated (they were roughly on par in effective range with the longbow for aimed fire) and bows/crossbows were volley fired for the same reason, hitting an individual target on a hectic battlefield is difficult regardless of your weapon. Rifling not being in widespread use was largely do to practical considerations regrading the rate of fire and how tolerant the weapon was of imperfect ammunition or fouling not because it was expensive. The Kentucky longrifle is an example of a rifled firearm that predates industrialization by over a hundred years because the American frontiersmen prioritized accuracy at range over the increased need for cleaning and attention when making ammunition.

>perky tits
>just a little bit of meat on arms and legs so she isn't sticc
>visibly tight ass even under the skirt
Bruh, she's nice

>Roastie
Nah son, you just need to get laid a couple times to see what we are talking about.
I do agree she's really cute and has an okey cup size, but nothing too out of this world, wouldn't call it amazing, just above average.

Attached: 1533688720361.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>archery doesn't have a place
It's literally the best weapon in multiple situations in the hand of a master. Especially when stealth is a factor like hunting.

HZD was pile of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

I mean not really, even some types of firearms are considered completely obsolete in modern combat.

youtube.com/watch?v=sM2zPe_D4io

some people like their girls sticc instead of thicc. Apples and oranges. I find both attractive in their own way.

Attached: HTB1h.HeSpXXXXbaaXXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg (400x398, 59K)

Draw weight for a neon future bow doesn't matter. All that matters for a bow in a future setting is the tech on the arrow. You could have a bow with an absolute shit draw weight that still delivered a rocket powered anti-ballistic missile cyber-arrow that shot lasers. The bow is just the launching platform not the ordnance.

Attached: Accept it.gif (386x280, 3.13M)

>not wearing that wrist guard properly
>not moving the wrist guard towards forearm
>covering her elbow with the wrist guard
>not covering that watch with the wrist guard

FUCKING PHOTO POSER NOOB

Attached: 6834333817a7856212bdf5f9af4a4688--archer-quotes-archer-memes.jpg (214x246, 14K)

>future
>people engage in melee combat
>take less damage from ranged weaponry
>do more damage than ranged weaponry
>can basicly ignore projectiles because tanky/dodgy future melee
>If you have a gun you can't have this apply to you
The future doesn't make any sense

Attached: MARIO.png (466x449, 359K)

And look where that got them.

>distant future
>somehow melee weapon users are the most powerful fighters, even when guns are prominent in this setting
bonus points for non-weeb games

Attached: 1424406734627.jpg (350x448, 61K)

>I mean not really, even some types of firearms are considered completely obsolete in modern combat.
>melee is ineffective at medium range.
no duh. in close quarters inside a building, the swordmaster would win against a gunman. assuming he isn't going to stand around waving his sword.

/k/ here. People like you remind me I should never leave my board because it hurts my ribs to cringe this hard.

Attached: 1508707443441.jpg (453x604, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

Yeah because it's super normal to have a waist that tiny with T & A that disproportionately big. That must be why someone took that picture. And that must be why OP used that picture as bait because it's not sexy at all and you see women like that literally every day of the week if you just go outside.

Fucking retard. We're literally on the goddamn internet. Do you think I would go out of my way to comment on her body being great if I had already seen it many times before? Even among the many women you can see endlessly on the internet she still has a unique body type. Again, fuck off roasties.

Attached: 1560175445982.jpg (480x480, 20K)

no because you're a biological male and will never be a girl

>Draw weights are a thing.
i literally said that, a bow shouldnt scale higher than its STR requirement (ie its draw weight)

got a bow that needs 14 STR to use? ok great once you have that STR it doesnt do any more damage past that. Want more damage? get a higher draw weight bow

I DO like the idea of improving the bow damage not through stats themselves, but a skill (maybe it can have a stat requirement/certain condition must be met), but basically make you need more than just stats to use it better

>Steppe peoples rode bareback on horses
Wut? Nomads invented the saddle while civilized Greeks rode on the bare asses into battle.

The 21 foot rule can't compete with reality.
Show me a few examples where the knife wielder isn't just shot fucking dead, I've seen about ten million of those police bodycam videos.

Cute bum it looks so tite

First off, no one said we were talking about bows in a future setting which don't really make sense in the first place.

Second, even if we were talking about bows in the future the draw weight would still matter because it affects how fast and far you can delivery said payload. No matter how you look at it, it matters.

>Game set in the future
>Not mostly the same except we all live underwater

Attached: Checking my SEA-Mails.jpg (800x600, 30K)

>I've seen about ten million of those police bodycam videos.
you mean the ones where they're in the open and the sole melee has 21 guns pointed at him?

>use google image search
>turns out the girl is a fucking chink
Fuck off commie scum and EGS shill

>i literally said that, a bow shouldnt scale higher than its STR requirement (ie its draw weight)
That's why I specified that there's nothing stopping you from continuing with greater draw weight in a fantasy setting. If you're basically a super human in a JRPG there's no reason why you couldn't wield a 1,000 lb draw weight bow. That's why bows would continue to get better along with swords/axes as you get stronger because you could wield much heavier weapons.

Imagine still believing this

itstactical.com/warcom/firearms/the-tueller-drill-myth-why-the-21-foot-rule-isnt-a-rule-at-all/

>Distant future
>Bows shoot lasers

Attached: 1555783800367.jpg (1912x2330, 956K)

I mean, I would have thought that the asian eyes, cheeks, face in general would have given it away.

Are you seriously comparing gun combat to sword combat? I specifically said that traditional forms are combat are still viable AGAINST SIMILAR FORMS OF COMBAT.

If you need an example, traditional melee combat techniques from "De Arte Gladiatoria Dimicandi" and "Fior di Battaglia, Flos Duellatorum" can be used with objects similar to a swords, like sticks, brooms, etc. So in a melee combat situation, those traditional techniques are still effective.

A gunman can still kill a knife rusher up close. It's not impossible, but it requires practice and training.

youtu.be/2fjMpn7JCJ0?t=435

>even some types of firearms are considered completely obsolete in modern combat.
>video is about bolt action firearms

Ian is a fucking idiot and his retarded fanbase eat it up because they lacked father figures growing up. Bolt action firearms have seen successful use by militias, irregular forces, and as dedicated marksmen rifles for leading military powers all in this century. Real life isn't a fucking excel sheet or video-game where something becomes outdated just because something better exists somewhere else in the world.

Other types of firearms are completely obsolete in modern combat, but fuck man, find a better example.

>First off, no one said we were talking about bows in a future setting

Sir, please refrain from such delights.

Attached: 5634563456.png (1181x529, 216K)

holy shit sex dolls are so realistic now??
where can I buy one

Attached: xa1.png (290x761, 342K)

You have to mailorder them from Taiwan.

I thought it was a jap. Chinks are insects

At least the sometimes come with a nice ass

Attached: ror 09.png (2380x2000, 307K)

petite girls best girls

>Set in the future
>Most combat is with knives and swords
>Because technology advanced so much that people invented laser guns
>but also invented shields that create atomic-like explosions when shot with a laser gun
>Slow and timed meele combat can go trough shields without problems.
It also invented the rts genre

fat girls are gross user

clearly not if you thought she was Japanese

She looks plastic.

Of course she does. She's chinksect.

If you can't tell japs and chinks apart you're better off sticking to white women.

you kind of still need the sword and knives for CQC, its not like Space Marines dont dual wield anyway

Literally Dune

Attached: dune_hc-p_2019.jpg (349x524, 42K)

>ball and shot was also hilariously inaccurate which is why they mass-fired in lines before rifling became cheap enough.
Actually, they were much more accurate and deadly than a bow, which is why they rapidly eclipsed bows for hunting.

Attached: 1fc489d33c37115d5be75686becde387--longhunter-american-frontier.jpg (498x402, 58K)

Melee combat feels like shit in almost every game and it's less effective than firearms in almost every circumstance.
Why would anyone want melee weapons in a game that isn't in a historical setting?

Fair enough, I didn't actually read the OP. I just saw an asian chick with a ridiculously hot body and went from there.

Attached: 09812034780834.jpg (268x261, 13K)

Fell for the ol' half-rubber banana thing I see.

The 21 foot rule isnt about gun wielder losing. It's about the victory for the gun not being 100% absolute inside 21 feet. Basically, if you are 22 feet or more and you have a gun, you are invincible as you feel, but if you are in a closer range the knife user can take 1-2 small caliber shots to center of mass and still stab you before he bleeds out, so you'd better be smart about your shot placement and also be ready to dodge.

>a ridiculously hot body
she has the body of a young boy

dated a korean girl that looked almost exactly like her but that was when I was like 16.

and the guy is handcuffed to the ground before hes shot

Star Ocean 4 was trash but the combat, and Reimi, were highlights of the game. She was a critical hit beast, easily one of the best damage dealers in the game once you kitted her right.

SO4 honestly was fantastic once you got through that god awful story and every shut the fuck up. The combat was great and doing the post game content was honestly a blast. Such a shame Japan can't into sci fi RPG, they should go back to ripping off Star Trek so the stories can be half decent again at least.

Attached: latest[1].png (828x1005, 490K)

whitoid trannies should kill themselves

Attached: 1562343000362.jpg (740x818, 195K)

Most of the "muh sniper rifle bow" meme comes from Brit propaganda. They overstated how accurate their bows actually were

These roasties just won't quit.

Attached: lmao.gif (245x230, 866K)

Ok then there was a confusion of semantics. When i said "shouldnt scale" I did not mean there should not be access to super magical late game bows that require herculean strength to draw (to match your characters progress)

I just meant an individual bow should remain static in its damage potential regardless of your stats (so long as you got the STR to draw it properly)

another way to add diversity to a bows damage is with ammo types, something unique to ranged weapons. Though I feel like in most games that do it, ammo types end up becoming tedious, or you just stick with one type thats better in most cases.

dilate

an arrow fired by a traditional japanese marksman will hit with more accuracy and be much more destructive than any bullet

virgin weeaboos are the cutest thing

Attached: Chinese-vs-Japanese-vs-Korean-people.png (500x483, 96K)

>Cast blind on boss
>He gets a massive stats boost
Who the fuck is balancing this shit?

You just know

Attached: 1512676080560.jpg (321x294, 18K)

Wtf why did it end? Thats wife material.

>all post-surgery images

Bruh you can't be serious.

Attached: 1557627899714.gif (197x200, 2.25M)

moved across the country and at that age I'm not looking for a wife anyway

cope

>Tits almost as thick as her torso
>Body of a young boy.
No, that's just what women look like when they don't weigh 300lbs. Try eating less, roastie.

>he wasnt looking to have a high school sweetheart one and only lover soulmate that he only has intercourse with for the sole purpose of procreation but not before marriage

lmao r u gay

crossbows ruined medieval warfare desu

Attached: 28.png (1125x1600, 454K)

Both you and I know gooks don't have natural double eyelids.

The inaccuracy was largely due to shitty commanders that had both armies stand still at just beyond maximum range and take potshots at each other. Beyond rifled artillery, one of the major innovations of the US civil war was the concept of using terrain advantages not just as stationary cover, but to get your army close enough to theirs that each shot counts.

you cant seriously think hes serious

That chink in your pic looks nothing like the chink in OPs pic. Also it's not an accurate metric. I have a friend who's a math teacher in osaka for some international school and all her students look more in common with flips than your type east asian.

>western
>realism

>having hapa children
yellow fever is an illness

DEX should increase crit chance and damage on crit, STR affect the max damage you can hit for any hit that isn't a crit. Crit builds become too prevalent or OP to the point of STR being neglected then add crushing blows where the implication is that fighter in question just happened to swing that hard and so is only affected by STR.

post pics of said boy for research purposes

western games are more realistic than anime Japanese games

Tiny asians have some of the best boobs, look at those things

Only if the shaft of the arrow is made with pure japanese wood folded over a thousand times.

Seething.

Uhm, why don't we have big booty black girls in our games?

>game set in future
>chinarunes everywhere

Our guns back then were completely awful and even then still outclassed primitive bows. There's only so much you can do with a bow that's made with a piece of wood and a string. That's why we have compound bows nowadays.

they're fake

accurate

no one likes black girls, that's why their men always ask "where da white wimmin at?"

Attached: gg.jpg (329x432, 51K)

Honestly it's hard to tell with these weaboos.

>2 billion people vs negative birthrate whites
I mean yeah, who else is going to be around?

I thought it was surprisingly honest that everyone spoke Korean in Firefly.

FUCK CHINA
GET OUT OF Yea Forums
GET OUT

just because you dont like it doesn't mean its not true

This. Except instead of me, you.

Attached: 1-02873045-8.webm (720x404, 1.4M)

The amount of fat angry "gamer gurls" ITT makes me laugh
No one will ever love you tubby's

think of improving and diversifying arrows

>thread on the video games board
>its actually about how i want to put my beta penis in an asian vagina

>gg no re - commoner

just use a crossbow if you want to shoot someone with an arrow

Attached: 1432456450125.gif (400x382, 1.4M)

At least that I'm more natural than that plastic faced chinkbitch

japs can't into any genre other than fantasy adventure RPG, and when trying to branch out they just reskin their fantasy adventure RPG tropes.

>thread with people who want to fuck the girl in OP until they find out shes actually Chinese
why are weebs so dumb?

Attached: 1562197008988.jpg (1105x960, 186K)

low refire rate

>having enough decency not to let your dick come before your morals

based if anything, fuck soulless bugmen

300lbs of lard isnt natural

Naturally big boned LMAO.

Attached: 1488080503713.jpg (413x395, 32K)

gee if only we invented a crossbow that could be repeatedly fired 2000 fucking years ago

Games set in the future with dog/caucasian hybrids?

Attached: wdata.jpg (680x1771, 267K)

It's the new "trap". Before traps refer to girls who are actually boys. Now it's about girls who people think are japanese but are actually chinese. Cue vomiting.

Just stop seething and coping tranny, and kill yourself.

Attached: Cjk6kGCWsAE5K2Z.jpg (600x800, 83K)

Bows can be compact and powerful but guns are limited by bullets and the amount of powder inside of them.

>fuck soulless bugmen
That's the plan.

Attached: 1560292487790.gif (256x348, 392K)

Intelligence and depression go hand in hand.

Attached: 1560050976163.jpg (584x1024, 88K)

Bows are also limited by the # of arrows you have, and arrows can break after repeated use.

if you're going to be carrying such a clunky piece of shit, you might as well carry a rifle

>game is set in a fantasy world with knights, wizards and archers
>is actually post apocalyptic

Attached: 1552105800983.jpg (670x699, 247K)

why does everyone hate us asianbros?

Attached: 04294A2A-5B0B-4FF4-B62C-CB242D475EC3.png (900x600, 770K)

I think bullets are a lot easier to carry than arrows.

I also think a small handgun or even a Revolver takes up a lot less space and weighs less than your average bow.

>Bows can be compact

Attached: Traditional-Wooden-Longbow-Making2.jpg (703x493, 174K)

I don't hate you, you guys are way better than basically every other race except white people. And I want to fuck your women.

If it means anything, I love your women. And they love us back

Even Asianbros hate asianros you know.

Maybe it's time to stop being chinese.

I guess muh tranniez are super geniuses now.

I can carry a gun and enough bullets to kill a dozen people in my pant pockets. A bow would be my height not to mention the quiver of arrows you'd have to carry around

it is the nature of the weak to envy and hate the strong

bows and arrows do have some use when silence is totally necessary. i think some special forces were talking about using them in some urban areas but idk if anything happened with that

>cherrypicking

Also, arrows can be launched with slingshots too

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-High-Velocity-Elastic-Hunting-Fishing-Slingshot-Shooting-Catapult-Bow-Arrow-Rest-Bow-Sling-Shot/32833566102.html

Attached: IMG_1542-resized.jpg (660x330, 60K)

use a google search for compact bow, retard

I'm just trying to be PC because the mods have already banned me twice for relatively innocent posts that were anti leftist. I really wanted to post some niggers lighting each other on fire but I settled in the middle.

Attached: 1561916677906.png (480x447, 277K)

literally worse and huge as fuck compared to a glock

Small world eh mutts?

Its a fucking bow, what did you expect?

press j to jack off

I can't imagine special forces using bows in any circumstance whatsoever. It is relatively silent but also completely unreliable.

Westerners don't hate you really, you're the best minorities in our countries but I guess when compared to arabs, niggers, mexicans, and indians that's not really that high of a bar

I don't know about you, but Yea Forums, in general is an echo chamber for incel whites, pay them no mind

a Rambo situation where you land in a jungle and run out of bullets but still want to kill gooks

>I can't imagine special forces using bows in any circumstance whatsoever.
jungles and wetlands would fuck mechanical weapons and chemical propellant ammunition

t. incel white

the west and notably incel whites hate the rising dragon of the east

Attached: china strong one china only no such thing as taiwan.jpg (900x937, 374K)

>Yea Forums, in general is an echo chamber for incel whites
uh, ackshuarry, Yea Forums is full of weeaboos

Good to know that the jannies sometimes do their job.

Because you're arrogant, stuck up, conceited consumer cattle who act like you're better than everybody else, yet you all flock to western countries to escape your own god forsaken shitholes, buying out all the property and stores and acting like inanimate androids whenever a non-asian enters your establishment, forming little asian cliques and never fully integrating, driving like fucking morons, same smelling, conniving, backstabbing, bug eyed mongoloids.
Except for Japanese who are based.

Seeing that whitoid hate every single race other than their own, you guys should just band together with other race and wipe them off the face of the earth. Should be pretty easy to do due to your large numbers

>jungles and wetlands would fuck mechanical weapons and chemical propellant ammunition
The AK47 is well known for being ridiculously cheap and reliable. It works whether it's been in sea water or filled with sand. It has absolutely no issue working in jungle environments.

even the white piggu has warred against each other for centuries, the white piggu knows no bounds. the belgians and germans are sabotaging europe.

what is the magic behind the AK47 that makes it literally indestructible to environmental damage that America cant seem to replicate in the 21st century?

Attached: 1481919177667.jpg (724x717, 106K)

even if your ammo gets wet and muddy?

good luck subhuman trash, you're lucky white people even allowed you to exist and develop this far

Not really. In both cases I wasn't even the one who started the thread and my replies were super PC by Yea Forums standards. I think I just hit the nail on the head with a certain left leaning janny.

woah there my man can you seeth any more harder?

why Americans use m16 over kalashinov anyways?

have sex piggu

/k/ here.
It's due to the high gas-pressure setting that forces the bolt back with great force (which is why it recoils significantly harder than AR15). Also the moving parts have excess space to move around (prevents jamming).

slavic magic

Get fucked you memebrained cancerous faggot.

Mainly it isn't made to very strict standards. The M16 is made to be extremely accurate and is precision made. The AK47 doesn't suffer the same standards, it's made to just be reliable and cheap. It's very deadly but its accuracy is quite bad compared to other military rifles.

jealously

Or go to Yea Forums and get a list of green archer arrows and what they did, obviously you'd have stun, fire, bleed, poison, curve/indirect fire, rhetoric, multishot(fable1 has the best iteration of it though) etc.

you need to have sex, loser

>game with cassette futurism
>there's only MGSV and no other similar one

Attached: Incnpb8.png (750x1334, 1.09M)

easier to control

>Describing the chinamen.

he also has an arrow that is literally a nuclear warhead on a stick

Remember that trend in at the beginning of the decade where everything, from movies and videogames had bows for no reason at all?

Attached: 1553466553523.png (590x320, 334K)

That used to be the case actually. Old School D&D, when it first came out, only had Dex modify your To-Hit roll, and your Str was for damage. It mostly stayed that way up until 3rd edition ruined literally everything.

aww come on you can do better than that you mutt

The accuracy isn't bad. It can be quite accurate. It really depends on the manufacturing quality.

But 3.5 is the best

they're still doing that, Horizon Dawn has bows for no reason when they could easily make guns

Sure thing tranny

we make it

Is this show good? Looking for something after Outlaw Star.

they are more Int/Per/Wis weapons than anything considering you have to plan for the arrow woble

The only reason why chinks, japs, gooks, and the rest of SEA aren't killing each other now again is because of USA.

3.5 was a clusterfuck of poorly thought out ideas that lead to insane power creep, so much so that after a while the d20 was almost pointless

Calm the fuck down guys. Asians are literally our only reliable ally. Everyone else pretty much hates both our races. Let's just get along and fuck each other so we don't all turn into shit skins.

Attached: 10928734901234.webm (600x336, 1.14M)

I love her dumb skirt thing

RETARD ALERT
Bows require Strength and Stamina more than Dexterity
Guns scale the hardest with Dexterity
youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

>futuristic Energy Weapons are dogshit in comparison to old-ass vintage weapons

Attached: VaultBoyFO3.png (181x185, 27K)

I was more or less listing ones that would be easy answers to get Yea Forums to actually think of any unique ones, also that would be under explosive. An exploration of of various FPS games should help with coming up with arrow types as well.

Attached: 1561682504009.jpg (589x420, 58K)

Know what?

Attached: elphantfist.webm (320x240, 1.78M)

Koreans are exactly the same and south-east asians are even worse. You'd know if you ever had to deal with them, but most faggots here think k-pop is real life and every asian is just like their favorite cartoon character.
Japanese are the only decent asians.

I'm surprised you cant make bows in fallout since wacky arrows and fallout make sense together

The AK-47 is designed to be a gun that just shoots, this is perfect for grunts, it doesn't jam, it doesn't require a lot of maintainence, it fires in pretty much any enviroment.

However 'it just shoots' isn't what the US military wants in a gun, they want light weight and accurate weapons that pretty much anyone in the force can use

BASED USA.

This is how it's done folks. This is what a 10/10 looks like. Multifaceted, multilayered bait. Take notes.

Flips want to be white and will do whatever it takes to seem like they are

There's going to come a point where you will realize that people are going to despise you just for existing as you are. Most of this hatred comes from facts of life based off of your race and culture throughout history. What sucks, ultimately for you, is that if you aren't part of that statistic you'll still be lumped into it, no matter what you do. If you are a black guy, you will be seen as that 13% nigger race that has a predisposition to violence, regardless of whether you have managed to beat these factually statistical odds and found yourself to be a valuable contributing member of society. The one drop rule.
Other times you will be hated based off from your looks, but not always. As this user here showcased that looks aren't an indication of hatred. He probably found the OP girl attractive, with no knowledge of how she is like or how she acts. He googled her, and once he found out she was chinese he immediately hated her, still without any other information about how she is like or how she acts.

At that point there's pretty much nothing else to be done or said. I always tell people to be the best they can be in whatever demographic they fall into and go against whatever the statistics are. Once you achieve, you will realize that your individualistic efforts are wasted on the collective view. Your race and culture will always betray you, no matter how hard you fight it. The ultimate redpill is to stop caring and continue on your path of good being. Believe in God. And hope for the best until your death. Good luck, user.

>Is this show good
There's some cool ideas in it and some tits I think, but if I'm going to be corralled to watch some old space animes for the first time I would rather do IRIA.

>3.5 was a clusterfuck
That's what made it good, by the end it was a kitchen sink. Which is only bad for DM's that aren't ready to say no to their players.

Guns require some STR too. Without STR, you'd get tired from holding the gun, and constantly aiming it after firing. My AR15 weighs ~10 lbs with accessories on. Also, guns aren't completely balanced. So you'd have to wrestle it around when you're performing movements and maneuvers.

>deleting your post to fix a typo instead of just replying to yourself
you cute

Attached: 1560705801933.png (343x210, 88K)

Ill check it out thanks.

The US should've just let Japs wipe out chinks and gooks first before nuking them.

his point was that bows need more str than guns do. and gun performance increases with dexterity more than bows do.

I only shitpost bad information. I like IRIA, so I felt it needed correction.

Attached: 543635656345643.png (293x315, 217K)

Everybody hates everybody user.

>The totalitarian government has strict control over chemical propellants and SNIF units can pinpoint a .22 Long rifle round from a city block

>The electromagnetic signature of rail/gauss/coil/plasma conducting/whatever is constantly monitored and even partially disassembled rifles can't be assembled and charged fast enough to avoid Rapid Deployment Suppression Unit from kicking down your door

>Personal inverse kinetic fields can only be tuned to stop projectiles going slow enough that most firearms can't fire a round that low pressure and also cycle

There, three ways archery is still valid in a future setting using future technology.

But user... I like you

Honestly, there's no point in explaining any of this user, people in this thread are here to just shitpost and hate each other. Doesn't matter how good of a person you are irl, when you browse Yea Forums all of that was thrown out of the window.

If you're already strong enough to notch the bow then it doesn't matter if you can pull it harder.

The only solution to this is a futuristic sling or atlatl system, not the bow and arrow.

Taeyeon > That lass from nu-Kamen Rider Amazons > Gooks in general > Chinks in general > Japs in general

Attached: 1539250004654.gif (262x187, 43K)

At least she wasn't using one of those faggy weeb bows with shit power and accuracy.

neither has the range or accuracy of BaA

She wasn't wearing the wrist guard properly, aka, she's a newb.

pedo alert

Would the world be a better place if everybody had the same enemy?

>Atlatl SAM/SAAM system chucked with cyber-enhanced human arms

>Building a catapult in your cyber-backyard to fling attack droids at your neighbors.

No, because it's already proven that without a common foe, we're already trying to kill each other.

Gastraphetes ftw:://youtu.be/kP8bqIgd5ro?t=7

Attached: d63adf5d5d63399456148ba6098691a5.jpg (619x446, 40K)

i don't like elephants anymore

does anyone like Russia?

>female character
>uses a staff or bow

Attached: 1559671510016.jpg (389x523, 66K)

I don't think your average joe gives enough of a shit about strangers to actively want to hurt them.

well, that would mean free thought was suppressed, so it would be beneficial to some

women can fire bows, cant say much about them wielding swords though

I got nothing against the common russian, fuckers must have it terrible, same as the chinese.

I don't like there government, I don't think the people are inherently evil.

>using her as a pedal.

MUH FUKIN DIK M8

Attached: ahhhhhhg.jpg (720x960, 58K)

>Flying car police get called on catapult building cyborg man living in the 'burbs, they get shot by the same guy using a ballista using the pulling torq of thirty old Rumba cleaner droids and one cyber-donkey accomplice.

Attached: 234523452345.png (676x396, 211K)

Fairly certain that a top level female archer isnt on the same level as a top level male archer.

They're not perky it's just her underwear holding them up

If you could transport an army of medieval English longbowmen to the revolutionary war they would curbstomp redcoats

What a horrible education have you been getting? Firearms outclassed bow and arrows as early as the 15th century.

The most prevalent myth is about how inaccurate early firearms were but from shooting gallery illustrations from 15th century Bavaria and Franconia we see that the targets for crossbows were about 120 paces while the targets for firearms were 220 paces away. According to French sources during Henry VIII invasion of France English longbowmen carried "arms of little reach". Accordingly the English write that the longbowmen dreaded going up against Frenchmen armed with firearms.

The lethality of a musket ball was much more severe even at long ranges than arrows. According to Humphrey Barwick:

>I dare undertake that if one hundred of those thousande [archers] doo shoote above ten score [200], that two hundred of the rest, wyll shoote shorte of nine score [180], and is not this a piece of advantage thinkest thou ? when every Calyver that is brought into the feelde wyl carry a shot eighteen score [360] and twenty score [400], and every Musquet twenty four [480] and thirty score [600].

Chinese general Qi Juguang on the subject during the 16th century:
>In strength it can pierce armor. In accuracy it can strike the center of targets, even to the point of shooting through the hole in the center, and not just for exceptional shooters…. the arquebus is such a powerful weapon and is so accurate that even bow and arrow cannot match it, and … nothing is so strong as to be able to defend against it.”

The point of this short post is that the early firearms were bad is a big meme. Almost every culture that came into contact with early firearms wanted them badly and they were a prized procession. In 16th century England the professionals carried harquebus and muskets while the longbow was a miltia weapon and men showing up for muster with bows were labeled as unarmed.

>Uses a staff, with a crossbow on the end of it

Attached: 1542989862218.jpg (323x297, 20K)

They're better off with spears or glaives. In Japan, naginatas became a symbol of femininity, but that isn't to say there aren't schools that had women practicing kendo/kenjutsu.

Of course this is especially ironic since these are all male oriented artforms that women in japan commonly practice while in America, the go-to symbol of femininity is cheerleading, which is as feminine as you can get, but despite this America is also the leading country when it comes to hating gender roles.

In future, guns are id locked. Bows arent. There, legit excuse.

I'd imagine that basically every animal with a working brain gets up to all sorts of weird deviant shit that TV doesn't usually try to inform the general audience of.

she stuffs her bra

Attached: 1491771308685.jpg (3024x2939, 1.67M)

whats stopping me from 3d printing a gun in the future

the same can be said about basically anything, by that logic you might as well make them not fight at all. women are worse than men at most things, but its fiction and you can suspend your disbelief regarding this fact.

>he doesn't know about all those female on female turn of the 20th duels of honour.
Motherfuckers better not refuse the advances over coffee and cake by the goodly Mrs. Darrybuck, she'll shank a bitch.

Attached: 234523452534.jpg (395x351, 40K)

>Guns aren't boosted by any stats
lmao do you even lift.

Attached: Bloodstained-Weapon-Guide-Cover.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Fabrication rights management.

Guns are really shit in bloodstained tho

damn, dem tig ol bitties

>AK47 is supposedly the god tier gun
why dont more militaries make it the standard then?

Asian girls insecure over their tit-size are best kind. If you're going to go after an insect, it might as well be one that's constantly blushing.

Depends on what kind of "range and accuracy" we're talking about, with bows you can have an effective bow shot (by aiming at a target) of around 70 yrds, any shot of 100+ yards you're going to be lobing your arrows at an arc.
In the first situation they will be less accurate, but at longer distances they're about the same (in a futuristic situation you'll be launching grenades and other futuristic shit with AOE).

no they aren't

They're just disappointing the future boy she eventually strips for. FALSE ADVERTISING.

>implying I care about her tits
Those armpits tho

Pride, the venerable AK is the best gun, but using would mean contrition.

Because adopting it would mean bowing down to capitalism. Ever wonder why no western country ever dared to try to copy its design?
The Cold War never ended, tovarisch

because its a Russian gun and everyone hates Russia

bowing to communism I mean.

Could be some kind of thing about ammo types. Can launch projectiles silently and accurately. My issue is why more post apocalypse games dont have bow and arrow use, like the resources required to make ammo are never ending and bullets are just in every drawer, and everyone has a working gun.

>Literally half of the world uses an AK variant or similar

So many replies but none of them touched on the biggest issue here. Bows actually outclassed guns for a long time even after the introduction of guns into regular warfare, well over a century even for most purposes. The problem is that training a bowman takes fucking forever while you can just plop a gun into someone's hands. It's very normal and sensible for an archer character to exist in a lot of settings with guns.

Of course in OP's case, modern guns outclass any type of bow we've designed so future archers pretty fucking stupid.

And half the world uses an AR15/M16 variant.
So?

>female character
>kicks are her main weapon

Attached: boner-blue-suit.jpg (640x433, 65K)

>female character
>she has no other weapon
>she just looks smugly at you

Attached: xpznxralu1521.png (560x896, 263K)

>archer female
>has long hair

Attached: 1487628752540.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

Again more hogwash.
See:
I'll see if I can type up something to counter your other statements which are also bigly wrong.

Skirt + spats best combo

name on game please

I think you mean the AR-18 variant, since most of the western world use piston guns (G36, HK416...) and not DI guns like AR-15/M16 family. So my point still stands, AKs are still more popular around the world

Attached: 10123840134.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>Caveman gets teleported to the future with only his flint handaxe, his atlatl, and his spear
>can only shoot guns
>can't reload or aim down the sights
>can only carry a total of three guns at a time
>only one spear can be carried at a time but can break various stick/pole/bar like objects in case he loses it entirely
>gameplay concession of only tracking the ammo of guns that the player has used
>no story just a violently panicking caveman wreaking havoc in the future until he randomly teleports back to his timeline after killing the final boss

Can gun users grab enemy projectiles midair and fire them back at the enemy? There's you're answer.

Attached: 1526148098483.jpg (4096x2730, 1.21M)

Gun users don't have to.

Attached: o0ywSYt.gif (500x211, 570K)

Having a gravitational pull isn't natural no matter how many tweets you like.

>he thinks you can shoot someone with an arrow and they will die instantly/won't start screaming in pain.

Horizon Zero Dawn was a decent game. I enjoyed it. The combat was fun until you got the OP bows

Reminder that bullets travel faster than the speed of sound. After 50 yards a bullet hits before the shot is even heard.

It all depends on context, if the guy with the gun is relaxed and has his gun holstered will have less time to react than the gunman who's actively clearing rooms looking for a thread with his gun drawn. Also the guy with a knife has the advantage of being able hide his intentions until it's too late for the gunman:
youtu.be/2fjMpn7JCJ0?t=477

>game set in future

youtube.com/watch?v=P2WhUu15B5E

Seriously, why are there not more repeating crossbows in games?

Attached: cobraRXadder.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Are you fucking kidding? With the right build guns are the most broken thing in that fucking game.

>The problem is that training a bowman takes fucking forever while you can just plop a gun into someone's hands

Arguably this might not be the case in 16th century England. In England archery was a national past time and thus finding people with archery experience was not a hard task. In contrast only few people would have experience with firearms as they were expensive weapons and thus finding men with firearm experiences would have been rare. Accordingly to our Tudor era sources the longbow made an excellent miltia weapon because archers were readily available when proper soldiers armed with firearms were not. Meanwhile Tudor England sources state how crucial it is that men need to be trained with their firearms least they do more harm than good.

Barnabe Rich wrote the following in 1572:
>Nay not so neyther, was it any part of my pretence so absolutlye to obiecte the Archer nor yet to make hym of so small effect, but that his seruice is to be commended, and not to be forborne, for so it mighte as well be sayde what should Horsemen do in the Feelde where the enemye hath picks to defende them against whom they coulde yet neuer preuayle: yet no man doubteth but Horsemen are seruisable for manye causes, although it be not to run against the Picks, so likewise Archers maye do verye good seruice, althoughe it be not to incounter with shotte.

>But my wordes tended to this ende that I woulde not haue thee to be ignoraunt in the vse of so principall a weapon, but rather woulde wysh it might be practised, considering it asketh tyme, or many may haue the readye vse of it, for lyke as it is a specyall Weapon to hym that can vse it in good order, so it is as defused, and vntowarde to hym that hath not the practise of it, and shal sooner indaunger hymselfe, or his Friende that standes nexte vnto hym, then hurte his Enemye. Therefore I woulde wyshe that those which should vse this Weapon, to be very expert and wary in the vse and orderyng of the same.

What is objectively the best gun militaries should use though?

Eurotrash spotted

Poison gas

1984 literally did this

>game set in future
>gun range is still limited to whatever grunts can hipfire at

Attached: CaineTheLongshot.gif (460x344, 2.86M)

t. probably played every single ass creed game

>people actually likes this garbage
I think i now understand the guys that bitch about realistic armor

I do like me some crossbows, always wondered if there was a mechanism for drawing one that strong without doing the standard lifting method, there has got to be a crossbow out there that self loads or has a less obtrusive cocking mechanism.

Balance. Same reason why in WC3 Agility gives armor, even though it makes zero sense.

What's that in units that make actual sense? As in, meters.

Being able to adjust for range while leading your target, I would imagine.

>tfw no cute archer gf

Attached: -.png (544x688, 414K)

>game set in future
>item stop still has a cashier and no self checkout

That only makes her even cuter.

even in the core rulebooks there's literally no reason to play a fighter, or half the base classes for that matter
there were plenty of feats that were, by one of the developer's own words, to provide trap options to punish people for being bad at building
it was an absolute fucking mess of a system

>game set in the future
>you order shit on amazon and drones deliver it to your present location

whats the point of him going invisible when you can still see his weapon

what is danger zone trebek

In a post-apocalyptic world do you think she could survive on her own with her bow hunting skills?

>son
>son
fuck off

That's where my pancreatic cancer is

yikes

Why don't you just make one yourself? Why don't you make 10?

Attached: 1522174203155.jpg (789x741, 178K)

How can people tell the difference between Chinese, Korean Japanese ??

No racis, all look same

but they lost

Koreans are the cute ones

becuase it's cool as shit

The natives switched to guns when they could get them and the reason they were even capable of putting up a fight was because they knew the land better, there were more of them (initially) and there wasn't a concerted effort to drive them out.
Once the central government decided to remove the Indians, they were removed. With no chance whatsoever.
And those few holdouts in the later years lived in inhospitable areas that no one wanted to bother with. But they also used guns, so that's a moot point.
The gun was pretty much superior to the bow from the beginning. It would never have gained traction if the gun sucked that bad.
The whole "But bows are awesome!" thing only came about because so many nobles were anal-ravaged that their "skills" (I.E. equipment) were rendered useless before a bunch of peasants with guns.

DnD creators made a mistake and everyone copied it.
Bows being STR and swords DEX would make more sense.

no it isn't lol

Using bows in such a context is purely for a slender/gracious esthetic.

Simple, humanity feel pleasure in barbarism.
Why do you think people love Conan? in a world of magic and civilization, he is the barbarian that kills mages with a sword and steals from society using his abilities. He is the man that survives in the wild and teaches armies what they can't learn from their sheltered castles.

*yes it is lol

We are closing in on the trap-singularity so soon mentally ill men will be better females than actual females.

>yellow fever threas has 300 replies
Fucking useless incel janny cant even do his job properly.

Asians look the same and they're all equal hideous and crazy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifling
the first modern war is actually defined by the sistematic use of rifling since it gave the require precision to actually abandon previous battle tattics that were required to make rifle actualy useful aka mass-firing in lines aka napoleonic wars etc

In d&d bow are str and dex, in the bg games for example you need high str to equip the best longbows and the dex only improves your accuracy

I meant, american revolution can be considered the time of this changing (i guess) while prviosly they keep using napoleonic warfare that is just an extension of classical one, since rifles weren't precised nor long ranged enough (both problems solved by rifling)

>american revolution can be considered the time of this changing (i guess) while prviosly they keep using napoleonic warfare that is just an extension of classical one
But Napoleonic wars happened years after the American revolution

at least you're not black

I got bamboozled by the pick lel, rifling was popularized in the 19century so i guess ww1 area

there's little reason to replace them unless you're talking far enough into the future that tech is just magic bullshit

Not the guy you replied to, but early gunsmiths were at least even dimly aware of rifling improving accuracy, Napoleonic wars is when it gained traction, the american revolution is a transitory period.

This is made up and you shouldn't trust your japanese comic books with providing accurate historical records.

Fuck you Trigun was kino.
It didn't matter he was going invisible.

if she can also sell her body? Absolutely.

This man speaks sense

Attached: 1555278397704.jpg (550x412, 151K)

>wearing a skirt
I can't remember the last time I saw a woman wearing a skirt in real life desu. Everyone just wears pants or shorts. Why don't they want to wear skirts anymore?
>inb4 go outside

Koreans are the chop-shopped ones you mean

What the fuck does his reply have to do with Europe?

If you're a girl and were raised on a good diet with an active lifestyle, but not too active, then yes.

Sounds like you're the mistaken one here. Half the dnd swords use dex or at least have the option to. Hell, some swords use charisma.

Most of them all look the exact same, which is why all the weebs thought that OP was japanese until people mentioned that she wasn't. There are outliers among the individual groups that all have their own unique looks, but mostly they look the same.

The tits there are all padding, the rest, yeah
Just do some light activity erryday and miss most meals, you too can have the body of a japanese girl

Attached: 1562492811129.png (1884x1900, 1.73M)

The only one coping is you, weebcel

>her students look more in common with flips than your type east asian.
That's what "east asians" look like you goddamn retard.

Attached: 1562492971581.jpg (1543x822, 273K)

>Game set in future
>There's knights wielding swords and berserkers wielding axes

Attached: BT.jpg (1400x1213, 363K)

that's LITERALLY Dune. Only sci-fi setting that made me not roll my eyes when peopl engaged in melee combat

In HZD, having archers at least makes sense.

Oh hey, its that guy who got rejected by a japanese girl. Still posting the same pictures i see.

The real question is why isn't it "koreanese"?

Attached: yuka2.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sometimes I eat my boogers.

Oh hey it's the same yellow fever autist who thinks anyone got rejected by an insectoid.

Have you left your parents house yet? Of course not, you're still sperging 24/7.

>Gemoney, my son
>you of whole now
>you need a gun defend yuo self
>you can have
>million AKs you have, is of good and reliable
>or spend billion developing new gun and ditch it for amercan

Why would that autist leave his house?

Attached: 1562494575355.png (1205x4411, 1.07M)

Can you not post chinks on my board k thanks

Im actually living with my japanese wife in japan. Not all of us are repulsive to Japanese women like you are

nice history

>Im actually living with my japanese wife in japan.
So you're still sperging and larping from your parents basement. Got it

Attached: 1562495024852.jpg (374x454, 28K)

history.stackexchange.com/questions/42985/did-the-popes-crossbow-and-archery-bans-have-any-effect

Guns are dependent on just them being guns, people with superhuman strength could have a more effective weapon with a bow.

I take her and fuck her.

Dex makes the drawstrength and projectile heavier? lmao no

Even within the same race they don't look the same
Your homework is watching youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ until you can tell the members apart

Attached: 1534740426037.png (1024x576, 494K)

Look where what got them ? Even the tribes that used guns lost. You’re not making a sound argument there.

whats with the atrocious video quality ?

>Laughs in lvl 5 gunslinger with 20 dex