What do they eat

what do they eat

Attached: downloadfile-2.png (1466x844, 2.66M)

whatever they want

Attached: dany burns building and lights a cig.jpg (540x720, 39K)

Seals

Bandits

probably big fat pussy depending on what mods you've got

Sweetrolls

Attached: 1533390539028.png (240x220, 66K)

they just cast restoration on themselves whenever they get hungry

Nord chick's favorite

Attached: 20190701215426_1.jpg (1440x810, 203K)

What made you the way you are?

horsecum

They go down to the ocean and fish. They import shit from fertile areas, since delivery by horse would take less time than ordering pizza in real life.

>glasses
fucking kill youself

Why not

Attached: glass.jpg (1440x900, 111K)

You dumbfuck. Of course they have glass, they don't have fucking spectacles. Bifocals were invented in the fucking 18th century.

In a universe with fucking magic, glasses aren't that impressive

optics is pretty high tech, the dwemer using it to hide an elder scroll is basically magic to the primitives in Skyrim

wrong, glasses were around in the middle ages, probably earlier

Dont they have lense technology though? I recall seeing a telescope in one of the games I'm pretty sure
I think in Oblivion they had that Orrery in the mages guild, they must have some kind of stuff to make glasses

Correct

Attached: 255px-Conrad_von_Soest,_'Brillenapostel'_(1403).jpg (255x298, 27K)

Imagine a WRPG where the mage academy is as elaborate as Hogwarts. And if you were a dick ass thief you could just sneak in and loot the place if you didn't feel like forging admission papers.

Haha yeah, but then you get caught by a hot big tiddy sorceress that uses magic to restrain you and rape you for hours. What a fun game that'd be.

I can get behind this.

Attached: 1465705319635.png (700x1000, 538K)

ask these guys

Attached: Primm.png (1729x1080, 2.59M)

Yeah but if it's a Bethesda game she'd probably just hump the air to the left of you

Why do all the buildings in the fallout games look like they were individually bombed?

yo i highkey wanna try molerat meat, or finna get some snack cakes or some shit... deadass a lot of the food in that game is kino af

dont type like a nigger

>ask these guys

Goodsprings has farms up the road and caravans come through. They can also forage in the hills for cactus fruit and animals.

i'lL Be cOoL If i tYpE ThE N-WoRd!!!!111!

Attached: 435543345453.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

no you're just being a nigger now kill yourself asap as possible

Do NPC's have quick travel?

Not if there is an enemy nearby.

Fish, deer and produce from the farms of windhelm and riften

Nobody:

Not a single soul:

Not even God himself:

Random white incel: i'm aN InSeNsItIvE BiGoT WhO SpAmS ThE N-WoRd

Attached: 1513135984036.jpg (638x359, 52K)

200+ years of neglect, quite a few buildings in the Mojave today look just as bad

Last time a faggot baited this hard he got banned. Please do so again mods and I swear I won't post in off-topic threads again. for a while, at least

You can call it bait if you want, that doesn't change the fact you're being bigots. There's literally nothing wrong with being black, and spreading hate like that only brings yourself down. Stop and think, friend. Deadass if you wanna talk about it lmk.

wild game, berry and fish

lol, i'm black.

Nigger

also, to OP - sweet rolls and lots of carrots/potatoes/apples

Ur mom gay lol.

Okay baizuo

....lol? Are you implying there's anything wrong with being a liberal? That's like saying it's wrong to be correct