STOP PLAYING AS NAZIS

STOP PLAYING AS NAZIS

Attached: extra.jpg (598x419, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UCj8llyzfWo?t=220
youtu.be/UZI60BHB4is
oneangrygamer.net/2018/06/extra-credits-james-portnow-accused-of-sexual-harassment-denies-allegations/60955/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_clean_Wehrmacht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP WASTING INTERNET

Why are people getting so mad over a stupid opinion?

Attached: F74ABBCD-5CFE-47B7-9221-4B1AE36413F8.jpg (750x745, 264K)

Stop posting this shit you spamming lowlife human scum, I'm tired of you and your shitposts

>STOP PLAYING AS NAZIS
Come and make me.

Attached: 1518914777709.jpg (1131x707, 123K)

Playing euro truck simulator 2 turned me into a german.

>getting this triggered
Only literal Nazis would get offended by some retarded Youtuber.

right, I remember a weird cult thing made in the style of this show about pyramids and alien genders and shit
All I want is a link to that shit.

>make video about nazis
>holocaust all the comments that disagree with you

We're running out of internet.

What did he actually say? I've had this and response vids un my recomended tab on youtube for days now but i can't be arsed to watch them

Three aspects that cause people to repost this:
1. Extra Credit is well known by a large amount of the Yea Forums user base because they've made so much content over a long time. A lot of Yea Forumsirgins are even nostalgic about them because they watched them when they were underage/weren't on Yea Forums yet
2. The opinion is especially stupid, to the point that it's absurd, making it easy to ridicule
3. Yea Forums gets made about everything

>hurdur being against it proves youre a nazi

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

>Only literal Nazis would get offended by some retarded Youtuber.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 carloz maza - Sök på Google.png (223x282, 56K)

Why are you all just focusing on the Nazi part? Yeah, that was retarded, but everything else in the video was retarded too. Like the fact they they'd like to artificially double the time someone would have to wait in que to join the "bad" side. Or the fact that they want every mutliplayer game to be like Siege which is basically cop fighting cop.

Then they said that every game should be "globally conscience" forgetting that America as they like to be depicted are not heroes or loved globally.

Attached: 1534236245347.png (200x176, 66K)

SPACE JEWS

It should be illegal to use the letter N, because it is associated with nazis.

You, you disagree with me? Why are you trying so hard to support nazis? That just proves your a nazi. Checkmate.

>they'd like to artificially double the time someone would have to wait in que to join the "bad" side.
NO FUCKING WAY! Are you making this up?

Attached: 1461286409051.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

How else am I supposed to heal my teammates?

Attached: 1551055808522.jpg (700x607, 233K)

Awful “artwork”
Total eyesore

Watch it, it's an incredibly preachy and poorly conveyed argument. They main talking point they repeat involves being "made to play as a nazi or terrorist against your will with no warning", which is complete nonsense.

They want only good guys depicted as part of a "training exercise". They want every game to be as devoid of content and fucking woke as Overwatch is.

Basically he said that playing as Nazis, terrorist, are bad guys should be made to be discouraged because people will become "decensitized" to their real life equivilents. He offers multiple ways of doing this including artificially extending the wait time for the "bad" guys in multiplayer queing and making it also artifically more difficult for them as well giving the good guys the advantage. Or every multiplayer game should be red versus blue or that they should be like Rainbow Six Siege which is basically just cop training. Or, alternatively, he says that if you have to depict real world events then they must be incredibly authentic both in terms of gameplay and real life events to the point of it being a reinactment.

Not that user. Saw the vid. It is true.

youtu.be/UCj8llyzfWo?t=220

I time stamped the link.

>alright, lets leave every country that ever discriminated against jews out of our next game
>okay so that leaves...

Who here is excited for Aztecs vs Eskimos?

Attached: JewsExpelled-775x509[1].jpg (775x509, 101K)

ok well that's retarded. I've been playing the Panzer Elite in Coh for probably more then a decade now and I still dislike nazis.
Love their cars though, (pic related)

Attached: Coh armored car.jpg (824x546, 114K)

>cops
>good guys
Why would they marginalize their PeeOhSea audience like that?

I just hate any cartoonish over simplification of history in which any people are reduced to a one note understanding of black and white morality. The AXIS powers certainly did some very bad things but they weren't the Empire from star wars. They where a long suffered group themselves still reeling from the aftermath of the last war and where forced to take drastic actions and follow a leader who could bring them out of complete destitution and nigh starvation.

Attached: Shino pointer.png (608x600, 210K)

Remember the six million banned users.

you literally play as terrorists and criminals in Overwatch, though.

>made to play as a nazi or terrorist against your will with no warning
This is also an incredibly retarded part of the video. They don't "choose" to be a bad guy? Like, holy shit, how in the world can that possibly be true? They literally made the choice of buying the game knowing fully well what kind of content there would be in it. They literally chose to play it knowing that. It's so stupid. Everything about the video is stupid. The "Nazis are bad" part is far from the most stupid.

oh the video is only 6minutes long, wel since I'm not an adhd zoomer I'll watch the entire thing

Give it a few months and Blizzard will change the backstories

>America as they like to be depicted are not heroes or loved globally.

They know this and want America to be constantly shit on by everything. They are self-loathers who hate their own country and want it to burn to the ground because it's funny to them and they if they can't have their way, no one should.

Stop shilling their garbage

>Gamers in 2009 "Video games don't cause violence, we're capable of distinguishing between fantasy and reality, and imaginary acts don't cause real crimes."
>"Gamers" in 2019: "Guys, if we keep playing as Nazis in multiplayer, not only are we using up the finite internet, but you're also normalizing fascism and you're likely to start goose stepping any time now."

omfg 1 minute in and there's already so many things wrong.
Btw I find it weird they'd say
>if your character has a "nazi uniform" on then he's a nazi
when for example America has drafted libertarians, commies, anarchists etc into it's wars. It didn't care if they followed the current US ideology during the Vietnam war for example

because the opinion is really stupid

Sorry user, the successful Allies propaganda efforts to demonize their enemies during World War II as well as glorify themselves is way too deeply seated by this point. Most americans literally think that every single individual person who was a part of the military or government in Germany during world war 2 was some insane baby killing demonic being created from pure evil.

>people still watch this hair brained bullshit
You should all be ashamed.

this guy walks up and grabs your gfs ass. what do?

Attached: XbvN-2qN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>People too stupid to not discern reality don't play games in 2009
>now that Vidya is socially acceptable, they play it and get mad that they can't discern reality

We really need a minimum IQ requirement for games (and everything else really)

It doesn't help when they try to pass off their opinion as a fact.

They advocate literal disclaimers when you join the "bad" side in games like CS:GO or any WWII shooter.

The implication is that you would literally see a paragraph of text denouncing the "bad" ideology and describing the life of the soldier and the context of the war in such a way that the player knows their character is evil and everything they do is immoral.

Reminds me of when Pewdiepie got in trouble for wearing a "nazi hat" which was literally a British military cap, basically the opposite of a nazi hat.

This idiots think any cool looking or dark colored suit is a nazi uniform

I'd ask him to name 5 games he's actually made.
If he can't, I fuck him in the ass

Its said by a retard with lots of retarded followers who will preach it as the truth.

youtu.be/UZI60BHB4is

Cr1tikal uploaded a video about this just a couple hours ago which is probably why OP posted this.

Attached: maxresdefault-4-1170x606.jpg (1170x606, 40K)

90% of the people OUTRAGED by this faggot are far-right trannies.

Yes, he's a fucking faggot, too. Your point?

This

It's okay and normal to enjoy fascist/evil aesthetic for imaginary playtime while still realizing that actual fascists deserve to eat dirt

Liking the bad guy is fun in media

STOP REPLYING TO CLICKBAIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS
THEY'RE THE ONES MAKING THESE THREADS

I recently started playing Dead by Daylight
I've been getting the urge to murder people with bear traps and vomit

>p-people might not immedietly stop reading about another ideology and it's adherents viewpoints, that's dangerous!!!!!!
Jesus Christ what obnoxious faggots. These kind of ivory towers fart sniffers really do believe the average person lack any and all critical thinking and can be swayed by any ideology instantly and so they must be shielded from them

>ivory towers fart sniffers
Don't kinkshame them

based

get to it, user

Thank fuck quite a lot of them found that too dumb even for them, if the lower count of suscriptions say anything.

they are wasting precious internet radiation user
WE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET IN THE AIR

are they worried that people will realize they had valid points?

Attached: ass_blasted.jpg (1439x896, 67K)

Maybe because peoplw are worreid that if they don't shout down ec then more people will adopt similar views.

the average person unironically is NOT capable of critical thinking, though. And the average person is trivially easy to sway to whatever the consensus ideology of their social group is.

The axis were the closest thing to the empire that there ever was. All of the members, though all had their reasons, committed the worst atrocities ever seen on Earth and there motivations was usually just being in an economic slump. You can call the Nazis or imperial Japanese bad guys and be right without elaborating, unlike every other group typically seen as bad.

>Nazis
>The bad guys
I understand you, though. I love games where I can LARP as a commie. Something aesthetic about being an evil dictator. Tropico especially.

>why are people getting mad over stupidity
(you)

He's right you know. Libtards are more obsessed about Nazis than Neo-Nazi themselves.

>committed the worst atrocities ever seen on Earth
The USSR and Red China did things just as bad.

They're also saying every multiplayer battle that shows historical settings like axis v allies but represented historically 100%.
>world at war mp
>battle of iwo jima
>join japs
>get told wait time to join has been extended because bad guys
>finally get into game
>unskippable cutscene educating me on japan's military doctrine everytime I die
>we're winning
>timer runs out
>YOU LOSE

I remember I used to watch and they kept going on about how he was a developer. Then I found out he just worked on mobile shit.

>axis
>worst atrocities ever seen on Earth
Get a load of this guy. You are incredibly ignorant of history if you think that the stuff the axis did is anywhere near the worst atrocities in history. Don't get me wrong, the Rape of Nanking and the Holocaust were horribly bad. But worst ever? Not by a long shot.

I'm not mad about the politics. I'm mad because of how utterly shit and retarded the video was.

Well then that's a problem for the average person, not for anyone else to come around and take things away from them "for their own good, you aren't mature enough to understand this" as doing so only serves to foster that ignorant innocence.

People already are unable to conceive of a world without certain regulations despite those regulations being non-existent 80 years ago, if that, and literally nothing bad happened.

I higly disagree, what you're saying is a viewpoint many leftists (epecially at uni) I know have. Sure average joe might not be as critical as some but him reading mein kamph or stormfront articles won't make him into a nazi.
That's what I object to, it's this mentallity that we have to "shield" people from certain ideologies or viewpoints. It's disgusting and elitist.
Talk to the person as a human being instead of as a child

the fight is even bigger than this if you think of all the genocide sims out there. really think about how many games where the objective is to constantly slaughter

natsocs are contrarian retards though so i expect this post to be completely ignored considering the site we're on

Attached: 1543264276239.png (480x480, 275K)

As soon as a better rifle than the STG44 makes its way into video games

Their original artist was the only person to make actual video games but they got sick of the rest of the team's shit.

>Aztecs vs Eskimos
I will play your game.

Does Charlie have a point?
youtu.be/UZI60BHB4is

Name one fucking game.

If they can't terraform over commie atrocities they just say "not real communism"

This type of retarded shit is part of the reason why we didn't get a Rise of Islam DLC for Attila Total War
I'm still mad

Attached: 1470018591723.png (645x773, 58K)

I liked the previous VA more
The current one fucking sucks

I think the most retarded assumption in the video is that you'd have to increase wait times for the evil players because so many people would choose the good guys side that it'd be easier to find a game as the villains.

Which is statistically not true. It's like they've never played Mortal Kombat, Smash, Civilization, or any multiplayer Star Wars game. People can't get enough of playing as villains. Ganondorf is the most played character in Elite Smash. The Sith have a 58% pick rate over the Jedi. The most downloaded Civilizations mods let you play as the Nazis/Commies.

Attached: Fish filling in burrow.webm (480x270, 1.79M)

I can name 5 countries that have done much worse just off the top of my head.
Hell, most old civilizations like the Assyrians would sell entire cities into slavery.

Dilate

> him reading mein kamph or stormfront articles won't make him into a nazi.
That's exactly what I said, though. Normal people are always going to drift to the consensus ideology of their social group. Outside media or ideas will not be able to influence them much because all they care about is what the other guys at work think or what their family thinks.

Sure.
Watching it because it was posted earlier in the thread. Seems like he's saying what a lot of people have been saying.
Slightly higher than the standard resting point of the dislike bar, so a few extra credits loyalists around disagreeing I guess.

>Nazi's and terrorissts bad!
>Mao, Che, Stalin and Communism good!
Why does the western world unironically think like this?

Attached: 1555869781804.jpg (1024x737, 80K)

Playable civilizations:
>Aztecs
>Eskimos
>Zulu
>Chimps that have discovered tool use and fire starting
>Maori
>Incans
Sounds fucking awesome.

Attached: Ape with ak47.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

If they aren't endlessly mocked for this shit, some brain dead tard at EA marketing will think they have a point and assume that's what gamers think. E.g. CEOs mobile gamer daughter about women in ww2 combat roles.

tbf Americans think people who vote for someone other than who they voted for are cannibalistic blood witches that sacrifice puppies to Beelzebub.

Attached: Purge[1].jpg (140x228, 6K)

>everyone is too dumb to handle this material
>but not me!

Glass houses, etc. Anyone unironically advocating for censorship always, always gets surprised when it gets used on them.

>Aztecs vs Eskimos
Would play the shit outta of it desu

Would it be worth it to make a parody of this about sea pirates?

>make same arguments but for piracy
>draw speaker standing in literal ivory tower instead of podium
>use bittorrent logo to represent piracy
>tell people if they keep playing games that force them to sail boats and have cannon battles then they may go to a website some day with pirate ships and not immediately be revolted
The joke is there.

>PC games now have those annoying popup mobile ads but they're not ads they're jsut footage of the holocaust.

I think you're talking more about the appearance people keeps up. In private everyone has their own views and I think people should be free and even encouraged to read and study different viewpoints not discouraged and shielded like these assholes want

>I can name 5 countries that have done much worse just off the top of my head.
What are they?
Spain, Great Britain?
After that I'm drawing a blank.
Maybe Rome.

>STOP WASTING INTERNET
>STOP BEING HISTORICALLY ACCURATE
>WE'RE INSIDERS WE SWEAR
Can't wait for unironic Nazis to show up again because retards left them in the memory hole and never saw signs of them rising up

>the Nazis were the bad guys. I know this because I have a liberal arts degree in “the science of feelings”

Attached: 33765AAD-0942-428C-9EEA-AAA2CEF68D12.jpg (750x626, 95K)

>Yes, he's a fucking faggot, too. Your point?
He was able to affect change by bitching about a Youtuber, and thus has power through doing so. So, it's worthwhile figuring out how these things work.

At most you'll get students praising the ideology. No one defends Stalin and he is often described as worst than Hitler due to his death count.

To my knowledge as well there isn't a single mainstream/electable communist party in any western country either.

Fund it.

I meant to put a 'some of'
Excluding actions done by modern communist regimes, which I forgot about, but meant to include. There is no other historical group that committed actions that were as horrific and so large as the ones done by the axis
Selling a city into slavery is far less both in size and in gruesomeness than the Rape of Nanking, or the concentration and Japanese POW camps

America is absolutey loved globally you fucking commie

Also, we definitely wouldn't be playing pirates if they were depicted in video games and movies like they actually were in real life.

Attached: kenway comic.jpg (1063x752, 151K)

Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, China, Soviet Russia, T*rkey. Not him but that's six off the top of my head.

>Worst atrocities ever seen on Earth
The Assyrians, Aztecs, Mongols, and Romans were worse. Unquestionably so. Nazis were bad, but not "kill 1/3rd, enslave 1/3rd, and oppress the last 1/3rd" bad, or "kill every man in a city and pile their skulls outside while raping their women in front of them" bad.

Attached: 62360-assyrian-origin.1200w.tn[1].jpg (1200x681, 254K)

If you join the game on the german side you have to move your character through a hall of shame before you can join the match.

Realize I'm dreaming because that beta would never do anything like that

Well, the video is stupid and retarded, but now /pol/ has come to argue "Le Nazis were actually the good guys!" shit they always do.

Attached: 1468028642486.png (238x238, 78K)

"love" is a strong word but it's certainly viewed pretty positively among the significant majority. It's why people still immigrate here and wait for years to do so.

>Mongolia
Right of course.

no one likes america, except the westaboos in japan

this but I won't fuck him. I'll rape him.

Civilization 6

I genocidedthe island niggers, and almost considered genociding the H*ngarians, but global opinion skewed against me, and I wanted Cleopatra to be my booty slut and give me massive trade yields, so I let him live.

Attached: DPE55[1].jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

You can take one look at /pol/ and see how easy to is to radicalise certain types of people from sheer exposure, particularly if the ideology is something very simple and easy to understand as extreme ones are, usually just being finding a social or political group to attack for whatever is the issue of the day

Show me where anyone in this thread is arguing that the Nazis are good

Rome
Mongol Empire
Assyrians
Japan
USSR
I was talking about things specifically worse than Nazis
Though there are reports of Assyrians killing every last male inhabitant of a city and raping the women.

>We live in a time where neo-nazis exist and they've seemed to have increasingly found a home in gaming communities. This isn’t something we can turn a blind eye anymore, and it’s important to consider what we as game designers can do to try and make things better.

>As said, there have been some very valid critiques of the video that we greatly appreciate. Most important to us is to start talking about these topics and to have conversations about design. For those of you who have kept civil in the comments, thank you. For those who need a reminder, our CoC can be found here:

Attached: Nu-male leaf.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

Yeah haha let's ignore how the Mongol filth were destroying literally everything they touched and turned it into horse and yak grazing fields for heir shit smelling beef and other subhuman Dothraki tier "cuisine".

He might though.

oneangrygamer.net/2018/06/extra-credits-james-portnow-accused-of-sexual-harassment-denies-allegations/60955/

>posts Nazi meme
Not really making your argument look better bro.

I'm more seeing "nazis are the good guys from the perspective of the actual nazis themselves" and "nazis are bad but some other cultures were even worse" which are both true and not exactly pro-nazi.

>someone makes the point that history isn't black and white and neither is morality, a fundamentally intellectual position
>HURR DURR /POL

>dothraki
fuck off

t. Smelly Mongol.

>calling your own audience bigoted
oof

Attached: 6f11592e352cf.png (330x230, 20K)

fuck off with your shitty GOT garbage zoomer

B-b-but muh progressive Genghis Khan

Eat more of your diarrhea smelling meat and shit crusted curry Ghengis.

I wasn't sarcastic.
The mongols killed so many damn people it cooled the planet.

I somehow forgot them yet knew they were terrible, so I said "Right of course." when you mentioned them because you were right.

Wrong

Attached: The_countries_that_love_and-fae955b549845ae784f33773f5e35bd1.png (650x1200, 89K)

Yeah, Im sure theres some mental gymnastics one can make to defend genocide.

I'm not a fucking mongol you retard.

most people on /pol/ are larpes but sure some are nazis and some became nazis by being there. That happens, if some guy finds nazy ideology appealing and decides that's what he's into then he should be free to make that choice not shielded from it.
I seriously believe most people who have visited /pol/ don't become nazis. Same is true for the average citizen, they can handle different ideas without being swayed easily imo

>>someone makes the point that history isn't black and white and neither is morality, a fundamentally intellectual position
As an intellectual then you'll know that people have been arguing that point for thousands of years and it isn't established in any way

Equally the moral grey stuff you're referring to (and you're likely talking about practical issues rather than ethics but let's not get ahead of ourselves) is not something relevant most people's lives. Most people do live black and white lives. They can assist organised crime, they can be dicks to their neighbours and they can refuse to help those in need. It doesn't really get more complicated than that for the vast majority of people. If you are the head of a modern state, yes then you may run into genuine difficult moral issues. However, most people just have to make a decision in life to be a dickhead or not.

You're low IQ.

>If I say Nazis came up with the argument, that means I don't have to actually engage with it!

China and Germany keeping it to reasonable autism.

>see how easy to is to radicalise certain types of people from sheer exposure

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

After watching the video, I don't think it's so much saying you shouldn't have the option to play as Nazis, so much as it's saying that games shouldn't treat playing as Nazis as if it's the same as playing as Allied soldiers. I think it's criticizing games that have you randomly be allowed to be a Nazi, as if they're JUST soldiers and not war criminals.

Seems pretty reasonable desu.

The fuck is Jordan's problem?

STOP DISAGREEING WITH US.

Um, they said Globally though. It's very apparent that at least Russia and China hate America. So America should never be good guys ever again.

I'd love to watch it, but that would mean giving these faggots a view.

t. butthurt Kwarezmian

Attached: t. FInnlander.png (912x672, 123K)

fpbp

I'm honestly suprised the Mongols got away with the most pre-communism destruction and genocide at the time. Not even China has decided to absorb Mongolia like Tibet and turn them into factory rats that never see sunlight as revenge. Why don't they get forced to pay reperations and accept africans into their country for all the muds they killed?

>assaults trannys
ok.

Whatever happened to "its just a game, don't take it so serious", I don't see any internet celebrity arguing about the ethical dilemma of playing risk or the racist implications of chess.

wait for him to apologise and call the cops on himself.

>not only are we using up the finite internet
kek

Attached: 1561549182827.jpg (959x960, 70K)

So what is your proposed solution do this non-issue?

Because Ameriburgers think WW2 was le heroic grandpas punching nazis in the balls. In reality WW2 was won by teaming up against the nazi bad guys with commie bad guys and nuking civilians.

Weird, just saw that episode of South Park

Because it's full of shitgoblins who never lived in an ex-communist shithole. Every slav nation was communist at some point and none of them want to go back except retarded boomers who miss the days when their countties took massive cripplong loans. They conviniently leave out the empty shops, having to smuggle basic shit from non commie hellholes if they were lucky to live close to a border, the cults of personality, the gulags and the fucking wars when it all started crashing down.

My country was thankfully a little shithole too close to italy and austria for the dumb commie fucks to bother with, but others weren't so lucky. If you're older than 15 and still want comminism then you'll unironically be the first to die when the commies take power again.

Israel is their problem.

Israel

Israel is everyone who isn't part of Talmund worshipping Tribe's problem.

Maybe don't have a random side generator in war games.
Also treat playing as the Nazis like you're playing the bad guys. Kind of like in GTA. You're not supposed to think the GTA protagonists are good people.

Guys ive been playing universe sandbox and I think im turning into a black hole I dont feel so good
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 59827165980u109.png (246x249, 111K)

Remember Jack Thompson? That, but nazis.

Just don't buy games that allow you to play as a Nazi or whatever other thing you dislike if you don't want to, then. Problem solved. No need to make a video about it.

Attached: luigi reading.gif (495x236, 58K)

anyone have more of these im kinda interested in them

Attached: ec_huej.png (1024x572, 299K)

The internet is the world's biggest soapbox but we've lost the ability to pelt people with mud and rotting fruit.

Yes. Obviously people make generalizations in all aspects of their lives. This is completely normal and even necessary for people to live their lives.

This doesn't mean these generalizations are true or intelligent. The beliefs of others or the average person is irrelevant to truth.

Here's the end result of an ally victory. Aren't you glad you aren't speaking german and eating wienershnizel user?!

Attached: 1561833627295.jpg (743x910, 82K)

>Remember Jack Thompson?
oh man...when did we switch from right-wingers bitching about vidya to left-wingers bitching about vidya?

The game would never start if no one queued for the bad side.

Also, how would gameplay show that. Is my objective as a wehrmacht soldier in an MP match to shoot children and club baby seals instead of push the objective?

I think you overestimate the average citizen as the other poster said. Generally people will be resistant to these things from societal pressure rather than critical reasoning. A lot of people, particularly those in extreme right groups, actually have a disdain for that kind of thought, especially if it comes from an academic context where it will just be called brainwashing/leftist/politically motivated or whatever if it disagrees with their own view, particularly if the person is of an arts/humanities background.

Also, and this is more the very exteme end, but the people who are most at risk from exposure are those who are not mentally all there, be it from actual autism, a bad upbringing or just fitting in poorly with society, of whom again there are a lot of on Yea Forums and similar places where that sort of material circulates. Those people are very likely to latch onto extreme viewpoints and put a great deal of their identity into them that a normal person wouldn't. That's how you reach extremism and that's where the problems start. You're right in that an averagely intelligent person with a reasonably good life won't be attracted to neo-nazism or extreme left equivalents, but the problem is the people who are not like that who are very vulnerable to any ideology that will give them an easily identifiable enemy to victimise for their own failings or struggles. There is a kind of equivalent on the left where the mentally vulnerable are swayed into becoming trans when they are not mentally there enough to really make that design properly and then their life spirals out of control from there as they throw more and more of their identity into it and obsess over it due to being on the spectrum. To me they're really two sides of the same coin.

How do we escape this globalist hell Yea Forums?

Attached: 1561834634203m.jpg (1024x490, 70K)

>If I say Nazis came up with the argument,
I've been browsing /pol/ for years. Yes, they did actually make that exact argument.

the fact that the world is waking up to amerimutt and jew propaganda is a fantastic thing

>f-fuck off, poltard

blow me nigger. i just fucking hate kikes and their amerimutt golems.

It's nice to know that Vietnam doesn't hold a grudge.

You're literally not offering solutions. Can you think of a single way to solve this "issue" in a way that keeps the game balanced and fun for everyone?

israel

Now they're both bitching. About the same shit nontheless. A pair of digital tiddies is enough to send them all into a frenzy.

Have sex. Unironically.

And secondly, why can't I the player be trusted to have the ability to understand the Nazis and shooting cops in GTA are bad. We're right back into the Jack Thompson argument that games cause violence but now it's "games create sexists" with sarky and now "games cause Nazis"

Except the vast majority of German soldiers were just that, soldiers fighting, or forced to fight, to protect their country.

Between the ones convinced they were doing the right thing because of the absolute shit state their country was in as a result of the Versaille treaty or the ones forced into it lest they get a bullet through their brain or completely ostracized, humans are flawed.

It's important to remember that we only started majority viewing genocide as bad AFTER the events of WW2 and the countless amount of allied propaganda (of which a healthy amount also called for the genocide of the other side as well). Meanwhile the Brits and French were down in Africa at the same time mowing down every tribe they came across to colonize the continent unless they bent over backwards for them. Or how about the genocide of the native americans that still no one seemed to care about after the war?

Wait, you browse /pol/? Fucking Nazi. Don't @ me ever again.

And yet they're not the retards who deliberately tanked their own economy

I should be able to play as a Nazi in my vidya freely. Fuck off fag

>why did Brits fight muh innocent Germans?
Maybe because they were dropping bombs on their cities? And Germany started this whole mess by siding with their sand nigger buttbuddies in World War I.

the native americans were mostly genocided by smallpox, we just did some light cleaning up after they were done

the pendulum is already starting to swing back friend just you wait we'll show them real fascists

see

fuck off poltard

Maybe I have too much faith in the average person idk but that's how I genuinely feel.
However if what you say is true then there's still no problem. the majority won't be swayed into extremism which makes this a non.issue. Some edgy loosers will become /pol/ nazis and onions nu-males will become antifa trannies.
It's not a problem for most of society and should not warrant me or others being "shielded" from information or punished for playing "bad guys"

so how was it?

Yea Forums is an outrage board now.

Those posts were after those posts, though. There weren't actually nazis in the thread before but now there are.

Normalizing stupidity is a threat to society

Its pretty sad that the foundation of their argument is the idea that the majority of the world is actually incapable of disassociating video games from reality. It's like they want us to beleive that most of the video game community suffers from this mental illness

>A lot of Yea Forumsirgins are even nostalgic about them
Are zoomers really this pathetic? Extra credits has ALWAYS been shit tier.

They were just as manipulated and invaded by commies and we did pull out which let them realize on their own that maybe we weren't the truly bad guys. An eviler nation would have kept up on the invasion.

Typical far right trannies oneyng and cr1tikal

>Serbians are marked with "...build a hydralisk"
....Huh?

They're still in this thread now though.

stupid people listen to stupid opinions

Attached: 1533283676834.png (1893x1024, 426K)

Fuck the pendulum. The leftists that want to import nignogs are just as bad as the right faggots. All politicians should hang. Technocracy until we create a fucking ai to solve our shit because we sure as fuck won't do it before we kill ourselves one way or another.

The Wehrmacht were not innocent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_clean_Wehrmacht

>Who here is excited for Aztecs vs Eskimos?
I have longed for this to happen in Civ.
GIMME MY INUIT CIV REEEEEE

I thought they used to be alright. Not great or anything, but just okay.

That's bullshit though. The video has a mere 11k likes across hundreds of thousands of views, and literally everyone is tearing into EC for how shit the video is. Even liberals who agree with the argument think it's a overall a preachy and poorly made video.

>look at me, I'm just as retarded as the people I'm criticizing

Let's just say now I realise why I've seen Yea Forums threads about it and response videos to it for days. It's infuriatingly stupid

>if they're intellectuals they'll become centrists
What an incredibly genius post. How do you do it?

glad we have an arm chair psychologist diagnosing an anonymous image board and to say people with arts/humanities background have academic credibility.

I mean sure, that 90-95% unironically doesn't count as it was just mother nature fucking them over like the bitch she is. We certainly deserve the blame for the other couple million after that.

Who gets the disclaimer in Rising storm 2, the vietcong or the americans?

We conquered them, we don't take blame for that, we just acknowledge it.

The problem is that those edgy losers can now have their opinions massively amplified by social media. The old 'fuck off retard' strategy doesn't work anymore, because one retard can broadcast his opinion to thousands of other retards easily and that is enough for cultural change. Extremism has an attractiveness in that it is easy to understand. You can circulate some sensationalist articles or memes, and they do not have to be true, just plausible to the viewer. The sensible moderate has a much harder time, as he can't do this as his views can't be put into one liners and is required to do the research and explain why the extremists are wrong,, which is usually much less digestible to the average person.

It's largely the cause of the political polarisation we have now and why moderate politics is dying. Facts struggle in the fact of easy answers, and no one is more happy to provide easy but false answers than extremists, who can simply point to a social/political group and say it's all their fault and if they just get rid of them everything will be fine. It's a political trick as old as time, but social media has made it massively more potent.

Have you ever actually looked up Mongolia? There's fucking nothing there. The entire country is landlocked non-arable steppe with no notable natural resources. Mongolia is what you get when a fantasy author gets bored of adding details to his map. They developed a culture around horses simply because they had nothing better to do with the land. To this day the country bottoms worldwide lists of population density by a wide margin. Trying to conquer Mongolia would be like trying to conquer Antarctica.

>lets replace leftist retards with right retards
>half of them will be the same fucks as before
Fuck you

I'm surprised that even hardcore lefties who call everyone right of Stalin "nazi" tear this video to shreds. I guess they took the argument too far, so it's become impossible to rationalize. Anyway, no opinion held by the Extra Credits should be considered seriously after the "we're running out of internet guys!" video.

They're proposing what is basically a pre-game hype sesh to get you in the zone. Imagine you're impatiently waiting to get in the game and you're being overtly told that you're evil incarnate and have committed real life atrocities and then it's "you are now safe to virtually kill these burgers gamer GLHF ;)". What do they expect to end up with after this kind of suggestion repeated 100s of times?

It's more to do with the fact that treating Nazis as if they were just any other soldier might subconsciously affect the way you feel about them.
To be clear, I am a proponent of art being separate from the audience. I don't think violence in movies causes violence in real life. But art does have political ideas that they can spread, for better or for worse. The Nazis themselves knew this, hence Leni Riefenstahl's movie Triumph of the Will, which was so well-directed shots from Star Wars, an anti-fascist movie, were inspired by it.

Is that Leafy?

>unironically believing wikipedia at face value

ISHYGDDT

Also officers =/= soldiers

Well what we did wasn't really all too ethical, but it's not like the Natives were exactly bastions of morality. They loved killing each other, which is probably why it was so easy to take over their lands. They were never united and perhaps if they were they could have mounted a decent enough counter.

Ugh.

Stick figures only exemplify a sheer absence of artistic talent. These offensive scribbles reinforce ignorance and by virtue of tolerance, a quality which in most circumstances should be admired; we are ultimately encouraging a culture of laziness and a disturbing reliance on what some in the artistic community refer to as "symbol drawing". Stick figure drawing is typically reserved for conceptualization; yet many "artists" use symbol drawing not as a constructive tool, but as a substitute for the knowledge they lack. This half-hearted approach to the creative process should be admonished at every turn. Shameful.

Why would they encourage themselves to be flogged? Their subs keep crashing

Stop giving them free publicity, sage.

And I'm glad you appeared to prove me right, thanks for the in depth response.

Gratification of revenge? Nobody would care too much and looking up Golden Empire atrocities everyone would probably be glad the shitsmelling beef eaters are gone.

>lets replace leftists retards and right retards with technocracy and an AI god who will make all the decisions
No, fuck you.
Who runs the technocracy btw?

>like Siege which is basically cop fighting cop.
That stuff is the goddamn worst. I hated it in America's Army 1. Even your goddamn gun changed.

It takes a real retard to not be able to get immersed in something beyond your comfort zone or preferences. I agree with you - I love playing as Bolsheviks and Commies in games even though I hate them. Ibid for Nazis. Me playing as Mongols or Jihadists doesn't mean I endorse it.

Mesoamericans if you upscale the aesthetics/gear so they aren't stuck at stone age (Think metal scale armor like the eagle warriors, or incans with bronze plate looking like some sun god manifest) is pretty amazing. I'm partial to

Outrage culture and a genuine waste of time and effort to produce a video

Leftist retards at Scilicon Valley so what's your point?

>Fact
>might
Which is it?

Star Wars started as an anti-facist movie, now it's Antifa: The Movie.

Attached: punch stormtroopers.png (500x541, 288K)

>treating Nazis as if they were just any other soldier might subconsciously affect the way you feel about them.
Oh no, you may not think Germany was the ultimate evil anymore, how horrible.

Revenge only works as a justification for war when you also get something out of it. War is expensive and people want a return on investment. At any rate, it's extremely hard to systematically track down and kill a culture based on wandering around an extremely vast emptiness on very fast animals.

stop being a Nazi first

You're a low IQ retard romanticizing a political landscape that never existed. Yes, moderate and sensible is not proliferated like generic perspectives but extremist views are not tenable to the average person. The average person does not care about politics today in any form other than fashion. They listen to celebrities say something about peace and love and just go with thst because it makes them feel good. Political polarization happens because NOT EVERY PROBLEM HAD AN OBVIOUS ANSWER THAT A BASED INTELLECTUAL CENTRIST LIKE YOURSELF CAN SOLVE EASILY. I know that's difficult for you to understand.

Politicians used to shoot each other! When one city state disagreed with another they may literally invade them. When tribes had resources other tribes wantef and there was a significant powrr gap they would massacre, rape and enslave them.

>Dilate
Hitler dilated his skull. Seems to be a Nazi thing.

>watch A New Hope
>The Empire are space Nazis
>watch The Force Awakens
>The First Order are actual, literal Space Nazis™ complete with kung-fu salute
some people should be skinned alive, should their soulless husks still be capable of feeling pain

Technocracy only until the ai is made. Then whatever the machine god says.

Wow. Just imagine if the cattle weren't immefiately viscerally disgusted by an ideology they disagree with! Imagine if the conditioning to make people feel sick when they hear beliefs we want to repress wears off!

How terrible!

Hey bro, I am Guatemalan. We did our part.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-200245.jpg (702x209, 80K)

>double the time someone would have to wait in que to join the "bad" side
>now "good" side guys have to wait even more time to join the game
The thing I hate about this is retards talking about videogames like they now what are talking about, I have enough retards of that kind here on Yea Forums, thank you.

>The problem is that those edgy losers can now have their opinions massively amplified by social media
And so can we, just debate them and show them why your opinons are correct. The hardliners won't change but the others can. Again treat them as humans not as slaves, give them a chance to air their grievances and if they're wrong then show them. Hell maybe you and I are wrong and communism is the way (heh not likely), let them try to show us that.

>You can circulate some sensationalist articles or memes, and they do not have to be true, just plausible to the viewer.
the solution to this isn't censorship imo but education. Teach people to fact-check, teach them to be critical.

I agree with you that the west, amybe the entire world, is polarized right now but imo that has more to do with moderate centrist politicians creating problems they have no solution to, for example outsourcing, mass immigration. increasing islamic terrorism in the west, foreign stupid wars and proxy wars.
The center creates these problems but have no solutions to them so people drift to the left and right extremes.

Good talk user but I gotta go to bed. GN

Nigger this isn't the 1300's. We have Technology. Infact all China would have to do to exterminate mongols is fill every natural cave full of toxic waste or flesh melting chemicals then begin jet sweeps with heat sensing cameras and carpet bomb every shitbeef eater dwelling with occupants.

>technocracy/meritocracy

You mean the government system just as susceptible to corruption as any other? It was tried in Italy and it was shit.

Technocracies/Meritocracies require extremely rudimentary and redundant checks and balances to maintain an uncorrupted state. The free market manages this through competition of it's thousands of meritocracies we call companies.

To do so with government would require many similar competing governments that transcend land ownership/borders, which is something we don't really know how to do with governments yet. Which is why we attempt to have a more flat structure in the form of democracy to restrict and impair corruption compared to a more hierarchical structure, but which has the downside of a lot of inefficiency and cruft.

>nuking civilians
Japan deserved it and thinking otherwise makes you a limp wristed faggot.

wasn't the point of the ESRB to draw a line for those more easily influenced and effected by controversial media? why are they acting like players are so weak willed? Are they that weak willed?

>digital data and wifi are finite

right never mind

Attached: 614VmsFwoNL._SL1134_.jpg (1134x1120, 79K)

Spirit Science.

I'm just kind of curious but what was it exactly you think the nazis did?

I thought Extra Cretins couldn't get any dumber but here we are
Who even watches these losers?

Japan has communist parties in city government, but I have no idea how they work or if they have any national power.

nazis were the good guys btw

>Who even watches these losers?
A lot of Nazis, apparently.

>unironically saying all the working class teenage boys conscripted to be infantry canon fodder for Germany in WW2 are just as bad as actual Nazi party members who willingly signed up to the SS to kill undesirables

Do Americans not know what a draft is?

Attached: ameribear operator.png (828x946, 113K)

>Canada at +42
Huh, kind of surprised. At times it feels like thinking we are morally better than usa is the only keeping some people going here.

Chinese aren't people so they don't count.

this ^
holy fuck these woke centrists

>Nazism
>ideology you disagree with

Yeah, I suppose rape and murder is also behavior you might disagree with.

But only Chad has the key and brown people can just rape them with 0 repercussions. If you beat up Chad you'll be seen as a freak, if you save her from being raped you'll be labelled a racist, if you rape her yourself you'll be labelled a rapist. Women rigged the game so that every move loses unless you happen to be handsome.

fortnite
dragon quest

Attached: 20190421220230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

cry more extra cretard

Stellaris

What the flying fuck is this shit? How old is this?

Literal yikes.

Can you even read books without getting offended? God forbid you see a picture of Napoleon or an American Flag (which represents evil! genocide and slavery)

Aliens aren't people.

Who said I'm offended by Nazism? I don't get offended. That's why I use Yea Forums.

I just recognize that by most people's morals, including mine, Nazism is an evil ideology.
Napoleon was a warlord, but he was simply following in the footsteps of all the great conquerors who came before him, he wasn't trying to start a fascist dictatorship. And the American flag represents genocide as much as the Rwandan flag does.
Enough with the false equivalences.

At least they make a fine soup.

Israel

Hitler was just a modern day Alexander the Great. I don't see the problem.

Except for the genocide and human experimentation.

What is evil about national socialism?