What do we think of this?

what do we think of this?

Attached: 1562413291473.jpg (650x365, 15K)

We think it is going to fail. like every single company that tried the exact same thing before it, and for the exact same reasons.

Going to be the new norm don't let boomers here fool you, they still obsess over physical copies of games. So cringe

I'm not a fan of the idea of game streaming, but the fact that games must use Vulkan to be on Stadia is good for linux

Streaming is inevitable because casuals will tolerate artifacting 1080p streams, a couple hundred millis of input delay and you can get away with a lot with smoke and mirrors. Rollback input prediction, rubberbanding, etc.

The benefits to publishers are too huge to ignore. The death of the secondhand market entirely, the ability to force deprecation of a title and funnel customers to new purchases (or reduce the burden of support for old titles), the ability to respond instantly to licensing changes, removing modding and other ways of altering the game from consumers who might be able to otherwise work around your MTX gates, etc.

Stadia is likely premature and would fail, but Google may be able to force it to succeed if they actually care to. That doesn't always work though (Google+).

If the latency is bad it will be a colossal failure

If the latency is acceptable it will be a success.

We think it's the future of gaming but ISPs aren't ready for it yet.

>we
stop being a faggot and learn to think for yourself, loser.

oh wait, this is probably a Google Marketing department post... my bad.

It'll fail due to the immutable laws of physics and ISP's

Google have a worse bodycount than EA, they'll get bored and kill it off like 75% of their products.

also.... dear Google marketing... no one say
>so cringe
seriously, no one talks like that here.

>nintendies praise switch for being portable
>now any game is playable on phones and tablets
good job nintendo, you played yourself

I don’t give a shit about it

i fucking hate it

thanks for reminding me this dogshit exists so i can forget it exists again

Attached: 1554590439388.png (390x306, 287K)

idk yet

>monthly subscription
>you still have to buy the games
???

oh boy, paying for a service then paying again for the actual game (which you don't own with this business model) at lower resolution and worse framerates

who's we? You got a turd in your pocket?

that's literally consoles you dolts

who said I play video games on consoles

it will never happen

hey at least consoles don't have input lag

>>now any game
A small selection of games***

dumb input lag garbage

we need google fiber tier connections to even think about it