Slutty girl at work who looks just like pic related won't stop flirting with me

>slutty girl at work who looks just like pic related won't stop flirting with me

GOD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO Yea Forums, I'VE NEVER GOTTEN THIS FAR BEFORE.

Attached: 1559798440877.jpg (768x950, 124K)

Literally don't do anything, girls like that flirt with everyone, it doesn't mean she's going to fuck you.

literally no one cares

>old thot bothering you
I'm sorry about your troubles, OP. In a situation like this you need to just be clear to her; tell her that 3D is fucking disgusting and that you're only interested in objectively superior 2D anime girls.

Video games

kill yourself 3 inches nigger.

Just hit her up with an unironic "wanna fuck" and see what happens

respond in kind and see if she takes it further, i believe in you virgin.

BASED

tell that thot to fucking neck herself if she thinks shes going to get you fired from work

secure the bag user

How do I not be like OP?

>posing with PT Cruiser
Based as fuck. She probably sucks a mean dick and knows how to efficiently live check to check. Would wife and financially strife with.

ditch her and come home and play some anime tiddy games instead

Don't touch skanks, user.

just show her your bulge girls love that

This

guys, OP here. I guess I misread things, long story short she's not interested in me. also I'm probably gonna get fired.

Attached: IWANTTOGETOFFMRBONESWILDRIDE.jpg (1023x614, 225K)

too late

how much of 4chans posts are just bots now?

Chelsea???

Imagine kissing a dick-sheath. You must have real low standards. Oral is fucking gross.

if she's going hard then she wants something from you. aka attention, money, etc. women never have problems getting laid so don't ever think it's something more than that.

all that AND you're off by 1. damn.

Attached: DONE.jpg (472x472, 157K)

Yikes!

This sure is video games

Ask her to touch your pee pee

>girl gets flirty
>we have sex
>that's it, she wasn't interested in a relationship beyond having sex a few times
It was better the way it was before...

>lowtest faggot post
>made by namefag
not surprised desu

Attached: yjnsbrfg.jpg (900x1350, 212K)

You posted this already today

fpbp

why does this thread always make incels seethe?

she's either bored or she's keen, if she's bored whatever if she's keen ask out for a drink and let alcohol do the rest for you both.
In either case just keep flirting back.

Lucky.

All the women who flirt with me at work are like ten or twenty years older than I am and not attractive at all

I like MOMMY posting as much as the next guy but if I actually go through with it in real life I don't want her to be knackered as all fuck

stop making this thread and talk to her retard, assuming she actually exists

>dude you're a fag!
>yeah, us super high test straight guys like to slurp a dick holder
Oral is for gays.

>t. thot

>GOTTEN THIS FAR BEFORE.
You've never gotten to the stage of a thot flirting with you to make you a perpetual orbiting beta bitch who dotes on her and gives literally nothing in return?

You must be a special kind of pathetic if that's the case. Most chics will decide if they want to fuck with you within 5 minutes of meeting you, if it hasn't happened within a week of meeting them, it's not going to happen.

with how much you make this thread I have a feeling we're going to see you on the news before we see you in her pants.

Attached: 1556552731359.jpg (1080x983, 123K)

What's going on in that picture?

Boy I sure do like video games

I want this shitty half asses meme to die already. Most people don't even know what the word means. They just apply it any male that isn't worshipping a woman at all times.

alpha male displaying his dominance

a discussion about the appropriate amount of underwear to own.

One motherfucker did this at the station in town. He leaned back too far and slippen from that office chair under him. I guess he fall about a couple feet before he landed on the floor.

They still use the same chair, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over that backrest in the chair

why post in the only thread not about videogames then

I think you don't like videogames at all

>Worked fast food many years back
>First day of work met slightly overweight coworker who was on break and chatted a little
>She is pretty chill and over the span of a year or so she hits the gym and slims down
>she would buy me Starbucks for lunch
>When my car was in the shop for repair she would drive me home and stop by the gas station and offer to buy snacks
>I had to work on my birthday and she got the other coworkers together to surprise me with a birthday card and cake that she bought
>She gave me a lap dance during a party with coworkers
>She eventually becomes manager of the place
>She asks me out
>I turn her down because I didn't feel the spark with her any more than just lust

I wonder if I screwed up and I could of learned to like her.
We didn't have too much in common at the time but she was fun to hang out with.

Attached: alcoholic.jpg (907x529, 32K)

Based autist poster

It sounds like control of your feelings mixed with a desire to make a genuine human connection got in the way

>>/adv/

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u6.jpg (750x1000, 184K)

Lol loser

Don't fuck her she has diseases

Why are you making a non-video game thread on the video game board?

Based

Attached: 79222CB4-5819-4E20-A7DF-C3F37E60A651.jpg (236x257, 11K)

>woman shows me the slightest bit of attention
>instantly fall in love with her

Why does it have to be like this bros