Your favorite console

>your favorite console
>3 exclusives worth playing that you can only play on it
Pic related
Luigi's Mansion
Eternal Darkness
Pac Man VS

Attached: Gamecube-console.png (1500x1750, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wars.locopuyo.com/cwsystemspecsold.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a load of this GameCube kiddy zoomer

I can play all of those games on my PC.

would the gamecube have failed if it didn't use proprietary discs or look like a little kiddy toy?

luigis mansion is on 3ds

Luigi's Mansion and Eternal Darkness were never ported to PC dingus

Attached: Dolphin_Emulator_Main_and_About_Windows.png (840x530, 31K)

Nah, it had better graphics than the PS2. The only reason the PS2 did well at all is because all the kiddies wanted a console, and their parents wanted a DVD player.

GBA
WARIO WARE TWISTED
BOTH GOLDEN SUNS
CRASH XS

The only reason I haven't sold/destroyed my Gamecube is because Skies of Arcadia Legends has never gotten a re-release on any other system.

Attached: 1349634917119.jpg (318x480, 32K)

WHAT? NO LOL
Everybody had the Ps1 and people just knew ps had the games and was a decent price

>Typing like a retarded twitterfag
Of course you had a ps2. That said, I had and still have both. The GameCube has better graphics for sure, but the PS2 has more games.

this, everyone in here posting games that are perfectly emulatable, at least do some xbox OG or ps4

>look like a little kiddy toy
Am I the only one who never thought it looked childish? I like how nice and compact the GameCube is. Much more appealing to my floor/shelves compared to the PS2/Xbox

The DVD player meme is stupid as DVD players were available for like $100 when the PS2 released. It simply had better games. The Gamecube did in fact have better graphics though.

Attached: ps2.jpg (630x554, 90K)

Why were the graphics so much better, user? Did the GameCube have better hardware, or was it just pure optimization? I like using my PS2 to emulate though, shits cash

It was just the games + brand recognition + price

where did this gamecube graphics meme come from, just comparing apples and oranges from the specs? both are around the same ish, and ps2 is much easier to use a component cable on

I just found my old GameCube to bad not many shops near me sell games but I plan on ordering twilight princess and pikmen 2 but damn eternal darkness is expensive these days! I should have kept my copy it seems

Revenge of Shinobi
Ristar
Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyo Toitsusen

Attached: genesis_system.jpg (555x552, 25K)

Luigiā€™s mansion is no longer exclusive

Some games looked better desu, even exclusives just compare any Ratchet to Mario Sunshine or Wind Waker

Gamecube had better hardware.

wars.locopuyo.com/cwsystemspecsold.php

Attached: specs.png (978x5504, 309K)

wind waker is trash though, its all art design. mario sunshine you have got a point, but jak games looked almost as good

Ps2 128bits cpu

PS2
God Hand
Drakengard
Xenosaga III

clock speed means almost nothing between those, the xbox cpu was relatively weak compared to its graphics, convenient "N/A" for ps2 placement where it actually matters.

Look, you can look up any specs you want. The Gamecube is a more powerful system than the PS2. This is a fact. I don't give a shit about your nostalgia driven historical revisionism.

Well ps2 has almost 100 more bits
BIG DIFFERENCE

OK so you're a moran who falls for stupid marketing ploys like BLAST PROCESSING!

No moron but YES

>Lists GC as second in storage media when its 1.5 GB vs DVD's up to 9 GB
>Most games are 320X240 *citation needed
>adds gpu memory to system for gc but not ps2
>No texture compression *citation needed
>lists xbox first in DVD playback
I could go on, this shit was made by a toddler with a clear anti ps2 agenda. I won't argue proof for ps2 being less powerful on paper graphics wise, but most peoples example for this is usually re4 which i dont think had anything to do with power and just the developer

Gamecube had better hardware BUT the mini CDs were an inferior storage media, so it was not as apparent as it could have been

Kirby Air Ride

Twin Snakes is better than all those.

Play Metroid Prime then get back to me

doesnt look like anything beyond Black on ps2

>controller ports
>ps2
>2

pathetic. yes there was a multitap but if xbox has to take cheap shots for having to have a dvd remote to play dvds, ps2 shouldn't get away with making you buy controller ports, especially since that's actually related to, you know, VIDEO GAMES. i'm sure there were games that were 4 players on other systems that didn't support multitap too.

medal of honor: frontline didn't have multiplayer on ps2 at all. had 4 player split screen on gamecube and xbox.
star wars battlefront 2 only supported 2 players local on ps2. supported 4 players on xbox.

and yet MOH Frontline has 88 metacritic on ps2, cope and dilate