ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=f7429tri0GI

Character Trailer #1

Attached: one-punch-man-juego-16-810x400.png (810x400, 120K)

It looks cheaply made, what a shame

Needs more King

>Dat Fubuki Animation

Looks like pure ass getting fucked by burning garbage. I'll pass on it.

>IT'S
>ANOTHER
>FUCKING
>ARENA
>BRAWLER
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHEN THE FUCK WILL THIS STUPID FUCKING MEME END!?!

Attached: 347422..jpg (700x700, 166K)

Thanks but I think I'll just stick to the webcomic/manga.

I honestly like anime fighters. They can be really good. Though, most honestly need some sort of gimmick to not just be forgettable at best Like the Naruto ninja storm series

at least CC2 knows how to put some soul into there games but this one is being made by spike chunsoft A.K.A. the same pile of shits that made the godawful piece of shit known as jump force

Attached: E610803F159741C39D1FACD5A3020EDD.jpg (752x527, 11K)

I imagine there are limited character slots and there are tons of characters in OPM. Who the hell would want to play as vaccine man or the beetle guy?

these games always lack the original score so they are worthless
a shame tho

What even is the point of this shit. Everyone has such a clearly defined power level, you're either going to have imba characters or it'll have barely any relation to the actual series. Like all those Budokai games where shitters like Krillin and yamcha are playable yet suck dick

At least it's not a musou.

>at least CC2 knows how to put some soul into there games
I was saying The ninja storm series is a good arena fighter because it actually does have a gimmick.

Does Saitama ever get a high hero class rank or does the story keep having comedic silly things stop him from receiving recognition?

>punch once
>win game

What were they thinking?

Saint Seiya is the only good licensed arena fighter.

Why do they make every anime game these days an arena fighter? Are they that cheap to develop?

when they stop selling
so never

Pretty sure he's becomes a high rank after the invasion.

The early alien one? He's B rank after that.

He gets to a class after the monster association arc

Tbh, it really slows down after the monster association arc so who knows how long it'll take him to get s class.

I honestly just assume it'll get cancelled and have a rushed ending like every other manga that tries to set up this many plotlines

>I honestly just assume it'll get cancelled and have a rushed ending like every other manga that tries to set up this many plotlines
That was my worry too when I first started. After season one of the anime I saw the pace it was going and set off some flags.
Maybe this time it'll be ok or at least the webcomic won't have to worry about cancellation.

a games nobody cares

Attached: Fubuki8.jpg (3400x4550, 3.79M)

YOINKS

Attached: Tatsumaki Collage.jpg (4237x5618, 3.56M)

Pretty sure he’s Class-A after Garou.

>It's another anime arena fighter
Don't you weebs get tired of hyping up the same exact garbage everyday.

Attached: Captain Mizuki Collage.jpg (2048x4167, 3.61M)

It's a free webcomic, how would it get shafted early?

literally a man

Right now he is mid rank A and I think a third of the S Class or more know how strong he is.
Also he is living in a comfy apartment in the base of the Hero Association and got some hero slaves to the care of his dogs.

take care of his dogs*

have they introduced any enemies that actually give saitama a challenge? anyone that can last more than 2 punches?

>spike chunsoft
how does one go from tenkiachi 3 to jumpforce?!?!?

That's in the webcomic, right? That sounds nice.

Attached: 20190706_214921.jpg (1028x1011, 381K)

>Tbh, it really slows down after the monster association arc so who knows how long it'll take him to get s class.

He literally stopped working on it so he could finish Mob Psycho.

OPM just restarted like 2 months ago

He eventually becomes A-Rank. It doesn't really stop people from looking down on him.

>You can play as mosquitofu

Attached: 1412449310087.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

I'm pretty sure the alien invader boss made him pull out Serious Series: Consecutive Normal Punches. Which made short work of him. But it was more than 2 punches.

The Storm games were a mistake. Now we have all these half assed area fighters for stuff like My Hero Academia, Kill la Kill, One Piece and now this piece of shit. They're all just trying to be the next Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. I wish CC2 had just stuck with characters fighting on a 2D plane like in PS2 titles.

King routinely beats his ass sore

>Vaccine Man
kek