Untitled

Attached: 283181.png (1059x513, 575K)

EL GORDO

>When the burrito has too much filling

EL COCHI

Hungry Hungry Hernández

is this board completely unaware of the concept of aging or something?

Right looks better to be honest. Dudes should be square looking. Don't try to be a lanky looking goggle eyed freak

>But muh mind uploading

Unironically better looking fatter
Looks more homo when skinnier

YouTube money pays enough to stuff yourself with fried foods every day.

Attached: joetempura.png (503x501, 496K)

I’M GETTING HUNGRY HOMBRE

Getting old doesn't make you fat, tubbo

You burn less passive calories the older you become, so yes, in a roundabout way, you're more likely to get fat as you grow older.

Molesto Martínez

imagine being this retarded

Attached: fat.png (542x430, 17K)

That neckbeard doesn't cover his extra chin

Attached: 1561312566957[1].jpg (320x400, 15K)

>he doesn't know
It does, you're in for a surprise. Young people burn through more energy because of all of their developing shit, so whatever you're eating at 20 that doesn't make you fat will make you fat at 30. Just one more subtle way in which life fucks with you

fat nigga here. Unless the burrito is practically spilling out of the tortilla, theres no such thing as too much filling

>believing nutritionist lies

getting old makes you fatter because you become a lazy a fuck that stops moving at all, your development is officially complete at 23-25, you have only yourself to blame for your lack of fitness, but go on and blame your genes, your ages and your sex, buttmad lardass

Attached: 1559541676747.png (980x584, 504K)

>he had to replace the jacket cause he wouldn't fit anymore

I have 9% body fat, kiddo.

Your daily calorie requirement drops by like 200-300 calories over your lifetime, you have to be absolutely negligent to let yourself go.

Ask an old person why they're fat and the answer is always "I just plain stopped giving a shit."

>mfw i lost 40 pounds since christmas and am on track to lose another 40

wtf its not that hard guys

Attached: 1557681636382.jpg (184x173, 7K)

how did you start your routine?

Good job, you'll make it user.

I'm currently staying in the 190-200 range while replacing fat with muscle, 32 in waist. Feels great man

I am about to be 31, and I’ve been very slim and fit in my 30s so far. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. Go make more excuses for yourself.

Same, down 100 pounds myself.
"Just eat less lmao" isn't a meme.

all the fat went into his face lol

>tfw i lost 80 pounds and got telogen effluvium from it

Attached: MAAM.jpg (800x450, 58K)

How can you see all this fucked up shit that video games are causing and still think that it's a good idea to play them? All the tranny shit, mental health issues that they are causing, every "gamer" bing a pathetic beta. Look at Pedro here, this is what 10 years of playing vidya will do to you if you are lucky, there are much better chance that it will just turn you into mentally retarded mongloid. Video games are bad for you, no buts, ifs, video games just fuck you up.
Imangine the next generation, now that video games arent as scolded as they were back in the day and you have all this new shit like VR and motion control. We are breeding a society of epileptic retards with headphones dents in their skulls. Goodbye west.

I decided no more bullshit and just started eating twice a day, normal portions. Now if I eat like I used to (like 4th of July BBQ) I feel like mondo shit, so it's easy to stay on track. No working out or anything, just caloric restriction.

7 extra kgs Juan

It really isn't, it just takes time. I went from 260 to 180 in about two years by just not eating nearly as much. The first few weeks are definitely the hardest though, but the fear being a fat-fuck for the rest of my life helped push me through that.

i went bald 13 years ago so im good

So you are still fat just not grotesquely so, got it

It looks like he's sucking in air in the left image and that inflates him up into the size of the right image, where he's slowly hissing the air back out.

At least he's not balding

isn't that the point? I'll be skinny in 6 months.

Yes it does. Ask the old people.

I always thought that I'd keep my abs "forevah" but it's been a real struggle the last 5 years or so. You have to cut back on EVERYTHING and absolutely push yourself to work out as hard as you can. There's no way I could work out as hard as I did when I was 25 (or eat as much as I did when I was 25) or I'd kill myself in a month.

With diet, exercise & discipline, you can maintain a fairly consistent body weight throughout your life. However, a lot of people don't and that's how you get the OP picture.

How old are you?

Good on you user. Just dont be a retard and gain it back
>go from 250lbs to 190lbs over a year in 2015
>stop exercising and keeping track of diet.
>now at 280

Attached: 1397960012397.jpg (106x126, 3K)

I still don't get why he wears the same thing every video

woah....it's almost like the graph says 47% and not 100%

oh no... you gotta stop now, user... please...

that's not losing track of your diet, that's a totally unmitigated junk addiction

No you won't, youwill hit a wall without excercise. The best you can hope for with just diet is skinny fat, no way you're gonna lose your love handless without physical activity

the real reason i gain so much is i fell for the "ill start tomorrow so ill eat extra shitty today" meme just to do it again the next day for years

Attached: 1398131058911.jpg (737x758, 74K)

There is truth in this. Diet gets you far but exercise is crit for maintaining your physique.

You have to switch to a lot of cardio as you get older which is a pain because your body naturally doesn't want to do cardio as it gets older.

Expanding Enrique

me on the right

understandable

>i fell for the "ill start tomorrow so ill eat extra shitty today" meme
Eheh.
Or the famous "I ate slightly more than my caloric restriction today, so today's a write-off, may as well keep eating and get back on the wagon tomorrow."

Which is like coming second in a race, so you run back to the starting line and then some, and then go home and shoot yourself.

how does a typical day look for you in terms of what you eat

> Left = Soulless
> Right = Soulful

thats what you get for doing things tomorrow instead of yesterday

>Wisconsin

Attached: 1311607728604.jpg (283x255, 8K)

Plus its easier to use up more calories if you pack on some muscle.
Ask yourself this: do I wanna lose weigth to look good, be healthy or just fit in clothes? Cause only the third is really applying with just diet. If you wanna be healthy do cardio if you wanna look good lift weights

He only had 7 dollars left in his wallet. How could this possibly happen?!!?!

angry joe makes me remember that I'm fat beaner and will never, ever, perfectly remove my stubble

also videogames amirite?

yep, obesity is almost always really bad eating habits, probably from when you were a kid or really depressed

Quit scoffing those cheeseballs and leftover chilli, Speedy Gon Eato.

>Joe thinks people are gonna wanna watch a obese 40 year old man screeching and playing dress up with shitty Halloween store tier costumes.

It Other Joe gonna need to carry Obese Jose?

lmao you must be new here. like 90% of this board is most likely around 14 to 16 yo.

Imagine being so mad that you have to grow more facial hair to contain your anger.

lol 20 somethings still on easy mode.

I'm a powerlifter and there is definitely a major metabolism change in your early to mid 30s for most people that aren't on gear or simply forcing their lives to revolve around the gym.