Party Van

It's Saturday! Come waste your precious time by playing TF2 with Yea Forums.
Still tweaking the voting system. There's a new map rating system which lets you rate a map using !maprate. This will hopefully lead to a map purge soon in the future, since the pool is bloated as fuck right now.

IP: vidya.memesystem.party:30004
Password: the usual

This Sunday, we'll be playing L4D2. Make sure you download this collection, since L4D2 doesn't have fastdl, and the server will kick you if you're missing the map.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1715601790

More info on Variety Night: pastebin.com/hkCa1SW4

Attached: TF2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

based

you actually put it in the subject tonight

Password is the usual

>playing Reddit (tm): The Server
Yikes...

Attached: pig.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>the usual
you mean rage?

>the Van's up
based as fuck

Attached: 1560272772987.jpg (454x448, 39K)

>tfw europoor
Have fun while I sleep

bump

bump

Will we be playing L4D2 Versus Mode, or do you have a mode that will allow all of us 30+ fags to play together?

Attached: how_to_distract_a_witch_by_brokenteapot_2.png (214x395, 86K)

FUCK YES, PARTY VAN TIME
BUMP THE THREAD, NIGGERS

bump

Attached: freetv.png (166x166, 58K)

"32" player coop. Special Infected bots count as players, though, so you may have trouble joining when there's 28+ players.
It's on Expert, so common infected and friendly fire are the major threats.

lets get this party started!

Attached: 1560274096560.png (298x335, 125K)

no one:
not a single soul:
Yea Forums:hey let's play tf2 in 2019

It's still consistently one of the top 10 most played games on Steam.

Attached: tf2.png (761x215, 138K)

fuck off back to twitter

nice reddit meme
god I hate this place it just regurgitates normie memes on twitter and pretends like it's still a bastion of creativity.
The only unique part of this site is you can say Nigger

Hidden is just a worse version of Saxton Hale, prove me wrong

Instead of playing Hidden, why don't we play the actually good source mod instead?

Good question

Attached: eatsmKKbtjw.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

bump

SHIT GOTTA BUMP FAST

Attached: 1562344289088.png (438x432, 61K)

A little bit into Degroot with 19 players. Come join!

Bump

Attached: Yer ugleh.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

TF2 Minecraft mode is fun

>all scunts
fuck no.

Should be fixed now, I made all the classes $1.

bump

Naw, I'm playing through Quake 1 right now.

bump

>they couldnt beat our concrete fort

Attached: 1560103323935.jpg (416x382, 36K)

Patriotic bump

Attached: 1548897194838.png (262x240, 91K)

Attached: 1496775530865.jpg (750x750, 43K)

This is a board staple. What're you talking about?

Attached: 1562453243297.png (419x327, 214K)

Attached: coq.jpg (178x176, 13K)

This server is just way too laggy

>haven't played TF2 in almost 7 years
>finally go back yesterday and have a good time
>now this thread
what're the odds
If this thread's still up in an hour or so I'll join

Attached: 1392834422644.jpg (475x318, 39K)

Does anyone play this game normally anymore? It's nothing but overcrowded meme maps. I'd kill to have a decent casual game outside of Valve's awful matchmaking system.

Attached: 1561482411761.png (492x503, 439K)

Have you ever been told that you're stupid by your parents or somebody close to you? It wasn't them trying to be mean. You just are.

Yeah, look at the non-matchmaking servers. They'r e all still there, either focused on a single map, or rotating through maps.

It's dead, Ji-nevermind

Attached: FB41667F68FB4713BF8AB75E06B4A14C.png (467x445, 382K)

>Does anyone play this game normally anymore?
Yeah. Casual mode, which is fucking cancerous and shouldn't exist. Never thought I'd miss valve servers but here we are.

come on lads! lets get a full house

Attached: 1562086855290.gif (360x360, 748K)

I'd like to cull the map pool. There's a lot of broken fucking maps, like that Simpsons one, or really bad ones, like memeroid.
What I propose is a night where we play through all of the maps available, 10 minutes each, and decide collectively if we want to keep it. Obviously, classic maps like cyberpunk and harbl would be safe.

I think the server limit should be 24 people max, 8-10 people on each team is the goldilocks zone for most maps.

>he gives a shit about balanced maps but will still keep classics
Thats dumb as fuck whats the point of playing on the Yea Forumsan if we're just gonna play either serious maps for mandrill for the 200th time? It's why I stopped playing last time and if this dumb shit happens it's why i'll stop playing this time.
I don't play TF2 for "muh competitive balance" I play it for fun, so fuck off with that shit.

no one said we were going to play just serious ones, if you have a problem with playing mandrill for the 200th time we can get rid of it if people wants to

>theres lots of broken maps
then lets remove
mandrill, cyberpunk, mario kart (all versions), sneed, launch, and a fuckton of others if we suddenly care about balance then.

I can't find the server when I search for it and the old one isn't in my favorites anymore, can someone help a brainlet out?

Attached: IMG_3801.png (436x405, 151K)

copy paste ip into favorites

Party Van's not meant for super-serious play. 33 players, instant respawn, alltalk is pretty much mandatory.

I mean broken as in "lags the server" or "crashes people". That Simpsons map we were playing before has some kind of leak in it that lags the entire server.
Other maps that crash people include turbine_maze and TF2Ware. TF2Ware in particular can't handle more than about 10 players without lagging like shit: the lag happens even with bots. It's not the server itself, it's the plugins being loaded.

We have about 100+ maps in the maplist when only like 30 get played on a regular basis. The only reason we saw other maps on the server was the broken in-game mapvote that would pick a random map.

I might need your help tomorrow for left 4 dead too because I forget how to look for the server with console commands.

Matchmaking is fine, just make sure u filter the right maps.

Simpsons map never had a problem on Pomf's server, we played it before and it was fine.
Also, we have 30 that get played because we only play mandrill or stock maps and i'd rather at least have a 1 in 10 chance of playing a new map we've never seen then playing the same old boring shit.
It's the reason I haven't left this van yet, is because we still play new fun maps occasionally, at least this shit is better then Polar's van where it was just 24/7 mandrill or cyberpunk.

Imagine getting so salty and afking on the party Yea Forumsan and feeling the need to tell everybody this so they know you're not mad

Imagine being stupid enough to try to fight when you can't win

Can we fucking play wolfenstein enemy territory

seething

>taking the party Yea Forumsan this seriously
calm down

savior bump

bump

not even trying to bump bro