Attached: Mista.jpg (444x444, 47K)

man ur so exclusive w0w

>op image is 16kb
>16 is 4x4

Jotaro dies.

HE'S IN !?!?!?!

>Yea Forums

Read the manga, you fucking zoomer.

Attached: Mista_164326_6279401.jpg (539x512, 58K)

Is the next episode the last one? Where did this week's end? I wanna watch the entire fight with Diavolo at once.

Next episode is the final part of Diavolo's story, episode after that is devoted to a flashback to an earlier time which is retarded to throw in at the end but they still did it anyways.

Final 2 episodes are at the end of this month and will take up a full hour timeslot.

next for what?

>end of this month

Please tell me you meant week, it is still the 6th.

Attached: IMG_2718.jpg (960x720, 55K)

Sorry, there's a three weeks hiatus.

We're on this part right now.

Attached: va_color_v17_051.jpg (1560x1200, 1.28M)

No there's a legit hiatus with the final two episodes being aired back to back at the end of the month.

Nope, the last two episodes are being aired back to back on the 28th. You'll have to wait 3 weeks.

That's an understatement.

>part 6 will be animated in a few years
>mfw a whole new batch of people who misunderstood the ending and thought the Irene universe is the SBR universe

Attached: Olive_fish.png (231x305, 113K)

Well, shit.

>ended on GER beating up Diavolo

What a cocktease.

Thanks, anons!

I read this back when the scans were the shitty B&W ones with comic sans so I had no idea what was going on until watching the anime again. This and the inevitable SO adaption will feel like a new experience.

Attached: 1555738257543.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Hopefully the censorship during the Part 6 anime is as lax as it was in Part 5, the Metallica fight in special would have been absolutely butchered if it took place in Part 3.

/r/ing that one gif with a lot of random words and a lot of jojo spoilers in them.

>random words
you don't deserve this

Attached: joejoe.gif (326x52, 189K)

Forgot about that pasta, sorry user and thank you.

Narancia dying always surprised me. Usually the naive, young character survives. Bruno and Abbachio were fairly obvious deaths in comparasion.

Characters have a better survival rate when they don't plant 50 death flags on themselves moments before getting railed.

>shot bruno's unmoving body
>HOLY SHIT WE DID IT, I'M SO HAPPY WE'RE GONNA GO HOME AND IM GONNA GO TO SCHOOL LIKE FUGO

If they yelled it any louder I'd go deaf from reading it

He comeback as a cute maid though, so its ok!

Attached: 1562149405767.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)