What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: gow3.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pWJAyyQ-Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They continued to make sequels.

Here's your answer

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x510, 424K)

It was never a good series.

Attached: soyjannymad.jpg (1042x533, 179K)

I thought it was quite good and a satisfying ending. Better trilogy than Mass Effect. The sawed off and retro lancer were fun.

lmao who plays gears for the campaign?

>waaah i can't just spaz rush with the gnasher all the fucking time now
stopping power was the best thing to happen to the game and since they took it away in 4 it's all gone back to gnasher rushing spastics again

lmao who plays gears for online

The single player is fine and back in those days I wasn't about yo pay for multiplayer. I did enjoy the coo-op with friends from time to time. Never much enjoyed the the rest of the multiplayer. Very irritating community.

Women as soldiers.

women

I cannot say they went wrong just yet. I will say Gears of War 3 was my favorite entry.

In a desperate situation like that, every man, woman, and child is a soldier. You cannot negotiate with a Locust.

The first three games had great campaigns. I’ll agree I mostly played 4 for the multiplayer though

These 2 weapons were the best things to happen to Gears 3 multiplayer, it's one of the reasons why it's the best multiplayer in series.

Attached: 1221.jpg (223x226, 7K)

> i can't just spaz rush with the gnasher
so people just spaz rush with the sawed off
are you retarded?

niggers, faggots and jews

in a situation like that they would all be breading farms

>t.Gnasher shitter

Like Halo. Gear got infected by the 343 syndrome.

Attached: 1561137989946.gif (475x347, 486K)

loved the retro lancer, it made people so made when you just charge melee people and then shoot em a little bit, withouteven aiming and they go down.

Became really obsessed with eSports because The Coalitions has huge hard on for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pWJAyyQ-Uo Warning: Cringe

lmao who plays gears?

It was the last gears of war game that was good, after that it went to shit. The campaign was good and being able to play as a locust in a reverse-horde mode was really good

>can't play on dedicated servers if you didn't have all the map packs
Gay as fuck

Attached: 1452236204308.gif (320x286, 1.33M)

dom....dom had a hard life

that's fucking retarded, it takes years and massive amounts of resources to raise a child, when they need as many people as they can get right fucking now

>Playing Gears for anything but the campaign.
I bet you're actually a giant worm.

I don't like the fact they stopped using the amazing architecture from 1 and 2.

In lore only non fertile females are allowed to fight the locust all females no matter the age that can get pregnant are put in the farm non fertile woman are allowed to he in the cogs