Mario Party 7

This game is so fucking retarded
>8 player parties where you share controllers
>mic minigames
>every board had a stupid mechanic
This has to be where the series started going downhill, why anyone would enjoy this retardy shit is beyond me.

Attached: 1550464053677.jpg (310x445, 46K)

Retardy?

Personally it started going down since 6 with board quality, but at least the minigames were alright

maybe

Attached: 1492122604600.png (620x419, 203K)

everything after 3 is trash

I don't know if I'd say it that strongly, but I agree that everything from 4 onwards was where shit started going downhill. Hell, even visually, there's something about the GCN Mario Partys that just looks fucking off to me. I can't out my finger on it though

7 has the best minigames but the boards aren't very good.

probably the gimmicks they tried forcing like day/night and capsule spaces

Stream link?

search mario party 7, you're pretty bright

I refuse to acknowledge a game as Mario Party if Donkey Kong is not a playable character.

MP was good up through 6. 8 and Super are probably the most presentable it's been since which really says something. Pagoda Peak was a good map in 7, though.

was still the last decent mario party (6 being the best)

mario party ten sucked.

super mario party is literally soulless
look at it and tell me it has as much soul as the n64 games

Basically after 3 it all went down hill. All the strategy was taken away, items nerfed, levels simplified, and the minigames became a lot more random. I thought that 11 would be a return to form, but its actually shit. I just want a Mario Party where you can make choices and there's some skill involved. Is that too much to ask?

Lom said the next one was on the 13th. Is someone else doing it this week?

7 is just 6 but worse.
I sometimes confuse the two because they're so similar but the few things where they differ is where MP7 mostly sucks, most notably the Bowser Meter. But the two games are really similar.

how is 11 not a return to form
it's better than shit like the cart

Not him but I always felt 11's weak & small board design stemmed from NDCube wanting to make Partner Party the actual main mode: The boards become bigger with it and generally seem to be built with this mode in mind rather than the classic board game we know. I can't say that for sure but given NDCube's history of not providing what the people want, I wouldn't be surprised if the classic board game was an afterthought to appease the fanbase.

2, 3, 4, and 5 are the only ones you should get especially for drunk mario party
1 you get for "AH MY HANDS!"

7 was the one I grew up with along with 8. I thought 7 was kino, it had really fun minigames and boards and lots of characters.
8 was a lot of fun too. I tried playing the n64 ones and I just didnt like half the minigames or the boards. But I get the appeal at least.
The series died with 9 when they changed everything completely.
Super Mario Party sucks too.

I actually have fond memories of this game because I used to play it with my cousins all of the time. It was also one of the few Mario Parties I've played (this, 8, and DS). I loved the Bowser minigames.

hm yeah they kind of halved everything
It's also a lot less harsh in general, like ties just being ties and bowser spaces being rarer.

Where did the SOUL go?

Attached: 1545182832425.png (350x287, 145K)

>This has to be where the series started going downhill
That would be 5, where the item system got fucked and the differences between board maps became purely cosmetic. And the 1v3 games were laughably unbalanced. And there were only 6 battle minigames, 4 of which were shit

are you implying that the 1v3 minigames were ever balanced

Super Mario Party had so much potential

Almost done.

Attached: MPR.png (1152x864, 710K)

More so than in 5.

I would, but I'm away from my computer And it's shit at streaming anyway

look up mario party 7 on twitch

Is this a custom map? It needs a couple more battle spaces

Yes.

So far from testing they land on them quite often as is because the road funnels directly to the 3 battle spots. 1-2 more elsewhere is probably a good idea though.

3 is the best mario party you can't prove me wrong. best boards best items best game guy

Stop posting this meme game

no
we're on mario party 2 now

Attached: 1554604046548.gif (402x471, 3.67M)

Yeah I know but I've been putting the stream in the background since I feel like shit tonight and I can't focus on anything, I hope Peach gets btfo like always