He thinks Doom Guy and Doom Slayer are different people

>he thinks Doom Guy and Doom Slayer are different people

Attached: doom.png (1016x624, 491K)

no one thinks this DIE

Attached: 1561420293525.png (674x874, 454K)

Attached: no u.gif (248x380, 1.5M)

They are.

Doomguy is Doom Slayer.

Attached: Quake_Champions_Daisy.jpg (2560x1440, 365K)

Attached: 7F2B1D96-4FB7-4F66-9FF4-5D6B73D0A40D.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>no Eternal Doomslayer outfit in QC
Dead game

True, why would Id make two Doom protagonists when one is enough ? (Excluding Doom 3, didn't catch the Doom Atmosphere anyway)

Attached: 1560558566261.png (930x722, 705K)

>actually caring
I’d rather people try to convince me glory kills aren’t just elaborate health pickups

Attached: 7D04B87E-0486-4262-BA1A-7B86687E50C2.jpg (686x1024, 165K)

>what are alternate timelines

Attached: shiggy diggy peace.gif (250x250, 272K)

>I’d rather people try to convince me glory kills aren’t just elaborate health pickups

Attached: 1543385213287.png (842x792, 82K)

not the same daisy. Doom slayer and the marine both had their own

>kill a guy
>drops health
truly revolutionary

They're the same marine and rabbit. You have zero proof to the contrary.

Alternate timelines are Wolfenstein 3D and Wolfenstein The New Order.

>glory kills aren’t just elaborate health pickups
sure, but they're cool and match the tone and flow of the game.

Daisy’s coming back in Eternal, so we’ll know for sure when it comes out.

i'm agreeing with you you don't need to be convinced otherwise because it is just elaborate health pickups just like spine cuts in MGRR

You dont either faggot
>quack chumps
A non canon PoS game that has nothing to do with doom doesn't count either fuckface

why does it matter?
Do people really care about that?
Isn't it a reboot?

all of these games are on a separate timeline

Classic Doom (Original Doom Games)
(Includes Ultimate Doom, Doom II (Master Levels & No Rest for the Living), Final Doom, and Doom 64.

Ah my b.
I initially thought they were stupid until I played nightmare and realized I’d rather spend a bullet for their health instead; stunned dudes still drop HP.
It just ain’t this ‘revolutionary’ things for shooters - I mean shit, Blood had baddies dropping health from time to time AND you had a medkit.

And what happens in the end of Doom 64?

Devs stated both Q3 and QC are canon. Also D44M starts sometime after the events of Doom 64, which is also canon and the direct sequel to Doom 2.

>he chose the path of perpetual torment, seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him

>one has been around for a very long time, cited by demons to be around since the "first age and first battle"
>the other was an average person in every way, shape, and form leading up to him being incarcerated to mars in 2019
he can't be both

The first battle could refer to the first demonic invasion, which was stopped by doomguy

The UAC also found ancient texts in a place they code name E2M8, which is a prophecy about the Fourth Age involving The Spider Mastermind being resurrected. So if the Fourth Age is talking about the events of Doom 4, the First Age is probably referring to the events of Ultimate Doom.

What happened to original Doomguy at the end of Doom 64? Answer the question.

why does this confuse people so much. its a well done mechanic thats fits the "pretend time" of the game.

not the same hell obviously

And you know this how? Do you work at id?

Yes, Doom 2016 is a reboot, not a sequel.

Proof?

Attached: 764F5E17-7555-4015-8930-A9D1BC940E6F.jpg (862x591, 88K)

>Someone is walking through All of the Multiverse's Hells killing all the Demons in his path
>Implying this wouldn't cause anyone to become a muscle riddled Ultra-Chad after Years and years and years and years and years of constant non-stop Demon Killing
You're also forgetting that the new Armor has a backstory that stats a Demon made it for the Doomslayer, hence why he changed his appearance.
Hell the giant gap in time needed for this changed can easily be explained by the gap in time between Doom 64 and Doom 4.
Only retard thinks they aren't the same guy

Attached: 1523806114497.png (540x718, 287K)

That doesn't work. Art of nuDoom book explicitly says humans have first encountered demons in the second century, meaning Ultimate Doom cannot be the first age/battle. It then goes on to say humans first began to settle on mars in 2049 as opposed to ultimate doom's pre-2019

Well why didn't you say doom guy and doom guy ?

That’s because Doom 4 takes place in a universe that’s different from Classic Doom and Doom 3. Hell invades alternate realities all the time, and absorbs them into it. Just like how Deimos god pulled into Hell in classic Doom and Argent D’nur got pulled in to Hell in Doom 4.

>humans have first encountered demons in the second century
Notice it says Humans and not Doomslayer. First interactions with our species, not a first Battle. Christianity started around that time didn't it? Considering all the Angelic shit they've shown so far its pretty clear where they are going with this.

And like this user says, Its multiple universes but all the exact same Doomguy.

Attached: 1559864609743.png (400x395, 102K)

I’d want to get off that bus too. I can’t handle that many agitated skeletons.