WTF I LOVE SNK NOW

WTF I LOVE SNK NOW

Attached: IMG_20190706_173638.png (480x613, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UujtfN7hCdo
youtu.be/d3pQ0oO_cDE
web.archive.org/web/20190706233754/https://www.polygon.com/features/2019/6/21/18700422/samurai-shodown-2019-snk?utm_campaign=polygon.social&utm_content=polygon&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Polygon are still faggots
And in other news
The sun rose on a new day.
What else is new?

Did the SamSho games actually sexualize girls? My only experience to the series is through CVS2 and the girls all seemed pretty covered up and respectable. Going for a 'cute' more than a 'hot'.

Obviously KOF (and Garou) had highly sexualized characters, but even those were the minority. King, Vice, Yuri, etc... are all stylish but not sexualized.

seconding this, I only played SS 1 and 2 and the girls were all dressed up. Also, claiming Charlotte as my samuraifu

Attached: abc.gif (395x292, 1.94M)

>oversexualized characters
SFV had more sexualized characters

If Gamespot can go under cant we also get rid of the gaming press?

Please, pretty please?

>oddly
People like attractive people. Hell only like 3 girls in the new samsho are cute anyways.

Its one of SNK tamest series. Other than Iroha that came when the series was already dying is a pure fanservice character.

Oh, I dont know, maybe someone finds sexy Cham-Cham. There are weirdos everywhere

>the way fictional women are despicted is a very important issue in gaming

videogame journalists are the subhumans that failed their journalism career and went to write articles about games they have no idea about as a last resort

You want to get technical, the men were sexualized more than the women, SamSho is like heaven if you're a barafag

Attached: 327469-genjuro_ngbc.jpg (720x960, 43K)

I always have loved them
and now even more telling epic to fuck off

Cute and Unethicalpilled.

You should have always loved SNK.

any amount of sexualization is "over sexualized" to these people so that's a p redundant statement

Attached: 1560554964326.jpg (298x363, 49K)

Who is making the accusations that they need to "defend" themselves from? The fucking person who wrote the article?

>I INSULTED A DEV LOOK AT HIM DEFEND HIMSELF FROM ME

Wow. Doing the lord's work.

Attached: 1489248632657.gif (300x300, 438K)

She was made specifically to get people into the game via fanservice.

Attached: Iroha-neogeohero.jpg (372x728, 123K)

What the fuck? I'm gonna chop off my dick and give a black man $100 now.

Attached: Heroes.jpg (1024x802, 143K)

Why the fuck is Polygon trying to shame and guilt-trip devs over this?

Because they're parasites that need to drum up hateclicks in order to survive. Don't give it to them.

Why does the stupid fucking horseshoe theory always have to be true? Why do we always have to loop back into Puritan antisex chastity belt faggotry and censorship as a tool of control?

Attached: hays-code-general-principles.png (335x299, 16K)

This, it reminds me of Shigurui.

>"oddly"

yeah, bro, it's fuck odd people like looking at titties. how weird how queer

Because integrity and honor are not in a game journalist's vocabulary

Why is the gaming press so sex negative nowadays? Back in the 90s, the gaming press would regularly have beautiful women on their magazine covers and make sex jokes all the time.

Because normal people dont read the gaming press anymore, they cater now to a bunch of snowflakes ready to be offended by anything anytime. And those are their main source for new journalists since recent.

>over-sexualized fictional characters on a video game is controversy-worthy
Even feminazis ranting about this would be less pathetic than grown up men still getting aroused by cartoons

Is that why Iroha was delayed to make her more acceptable?

Because they're all parasites who want the world to be as ugly and grotesque as they are since they're all narcissistic faggots who think they should be the most ideal thing in the world.

Stop reading shit publications.

Serious question: Why is the gaming media obsessed over drawings and video game depictions of beautiful women under the guise of "Think of the children!" and "objectification!" but they ignore that the biggest video game focused platform online, Twitch, is a low-rent cam girl site filled with impressionable children?

Why is Mari's hanging tits from KoF needs to be censored, but cam girls siphoning money from teenage boys using their parents' credit card nary gets a peep from them?

Based. People like sexy characters, male and female.

>Even feminazis ranting about this would be less pathetic than grown up men still getting aroused by cartoons
Other way around actually
Think about it like someone with brain.
>Men who love fictional characters with big titties
These men are happy, they show positive emotions when talking about things
>Screeching at anime tits for daring to exist and people liking them
These people are mad over something that brings joy to the world. They are pathetic for not being able to embrace a positive, happy and glorious thing.
These feminazis have a severe case of flat chest complex. They are pathetic for comparing themselves to fiction, even more so for losing.

>oddly

It wasn't odd. It would have been odd if they weren't sexual.

Problematic

every fighter is heaven for me honestly i like to self insert too pls no bully

one character in like the tenth game?

god bless japanese sprite animators for making great animations with these 3 in Mugen.

This desu

VERY odd that people want to see aesthetically pleasing characters and not ugly, deformed characters who exist only so the player can write articles about and tweet about how much they appreciate these kinds of characters and get lots of praise from their followers for being so tolerant and brave. Extremely odd.

The irony is the people that want to censor sexy women in video games and comic books are also the same people who parade down the street in a dildo costume and think children in drag is a-okay.

>oddly over-sexualized
Fuck those gay puritans.

In a word; subversion.

WHERE is the SNK ethics department? I just want to dismember people with blood everywhere, not see nud*ty

Because muh sex workers!

Dude, isn't dizzy like, 3 years old.

>over-sexualized
So, what's the cutoff point for regular sexualization?

I don’t even care anymore.
I don’t follow or subscribe to any game journalists anymore. I’m sick of this activists bull shit.

>Other way around actually
Think about it like someone with brain.
I do, son. If you get aroused by a cartoon after your teens there is something wrong with you.Let me make it more clear for you: have sex.
>These men are happy, they show positive emotions when talking about things
>Screeching at anime tits for daring to exist and people liking them
There is nothing positive about being obsessed with fictional females, its just a sign of emotional and sexual issues. Its understandable to like female representations with your favorite traits, but something like complaining about Iroha not being in SamSho isnt.

because it doesn't fit their agenda, as simple as that. God i hate what gaming journalism has come to today. I remember when I would pick up my monthly gaming mag from my mailbox and read about all the cool games coming out, tips, maybe a pinup of a character.

Now you can't see shit without it having some thinly veiled political or moral agenda that denounces any and all games that may have a sexy female character, or doesn't have a "diverse" selection of characters and forcing devs to change shit to cater to a crowd that doesn't even play video games. I want to go back in time bros

Attached: 1458824000169.png (330x328, 89K)

Yes, its because gears bodies physically develop far faster than regular humans.

>oddly

Why is sex a bad thing now?

stop giving polygon attention

Are you forgetting the director didn't add the sluts people wanted for the game in the poll? Used some lame ass excuse about how it was because he feared "western sensibilities"? Same shit that Tekken nigga pulled with the kangaroo saying it was PETA's fault? Damn Japs play you niggas like a fiddle.

making the character black oh oh oh.

I tell you what guys, stop with these threads, they only make us mad.

>being this low test
back to trannyera

It was better for everyone if Journalism never existed...

The director asked people who they wanted
she was number 3. He said fuck that and made excuses. Look it up nigger.

Modern leftism sees healthy male heterosexuality as something to be ashamed of. I don't get why.

I 'm pretty sure it was actually because the season pass was already being made before the poll results came out. We might see Cham cham and Iroha in season 2 maybe

>JUST IGNORE THE SHITTY THINGS HAPENING AROUND YOU AND THEY'LL MAGICALLY DISAPPEAER!

Yeah because that's worked so well for the last two decades.

you didnt ignore shit you dumb nigger

I'm just saying he is a fucking liar and shouldn't have made a fucking poll if he was gonna just cocktease a nigga.

>what? you prefer real sex over jerking off to hentai? you tranny

popularity polls should not decide every roster inclusion.

>I don't get why.
Because healthy heterosexual males get in the way of their agenda, which is to subjugate all of humanity under Communism. You won't fight back if you're an emasculated faggot cutting your manhood off because of all the poison you consume.

But their argument against sexy female characters is that it conditions males to see women as sex objects. Why don't they see that impressionable teenage boys giving e-thots money on Twitch is far, far worse if they are concerned about the "normalization" women being seen as sex objects?

Because their entire staff is made of beta-orbiting weasels.

Attached: PatrickKlepeckgamejournalist.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

>healthy male heterosexuality

Where are my big titted sexualized lesbians then? Where are my hot sexualized male characters for fags??

It's not just male heterosexuals that are affected by this nu-puritanism, it's everyone.

It was fine until they introduced iroha, a ninja maiden that dress like a whore and has a finisher where she literally fucks you to death

this is just an excuse to request iroha pictures isn't it?

Attached: iroha-calender2.jpg (850x1094, 182K)

BASED

Attached: 1560995337290.jpg (640x853, 72K)

Nigger, did you read the OP? Imma go eat spaghetti.

>he dosent do both
low test. sorry your estrogen shots made your peepee not work

Where would one find Dizzy and the middle chick? There's like 85 Mai versions to choose from.

Because those are real life women just trying to make a living!

These people give new meaning to the term cognitive dissonance.

>Polygon

youtu.be/UujtfN7hCdo

youtu.be/d3pQ0oO_cDE

Good times.

Attached: c00.jpg (789x1024, 334K)

they got tons of booth babes fired.

Yes, let's just give the shitty things attention and watch it blow up in our faces like the last several times. I do love watching history repeat itself.

Sex is ok when a woman chooses to do it. "Sex workers" are praised by Leftists today. Back in they day they were called "prostitutes" and were looked down on. Nowadays, if you look down on a whore, it's called "slut shaming" and it's a bad thing. What's funny is that they use the term "slut shaming" without any awareness to the fact that "slut" is in itself a demeaning term.

So sex and promiscuity is fine when a woman does it, but when a man makes a sexualized female character, he is enforcing his patriarchal power over women. Leftists believe that women lose "agency" when a man makes a fictional woman sexy or promiscuous. So it all comes down to "representation" and what identity is doing the representing.

The only way to address a problem and stop it is by paying attention to it. Are you literally retarded?

They view booth babes in the same vain as sexy video game or comic book characters - slaves to the male gaze. They see cam girls, sugar babies, prostitutes, etc. as strong independent women just trying to make a living.

That doesn't make any sense. Are they retards?

Because that's how we stopped Anita and GG, right?

>sexualized female character, he is enforcing his patriarchal power over women
It's funny that there seems to be a lot of character designer and artists in Japan who are the ones coming up with these designs in the first place.

Yeah, but only when SNK was going bankrupt and needed to pander more.

Attached: Mina-ssv.jpg (1024x1559, 266K)

Yes. And they hold all the power now. You can blame beta men just trying to get some pussy for all the problems in the world.

You mean the two things that everyone couldn't stop talking about and only went away when everyone got tired of talking about it?

Hypocrites mainly

character is truly garbage too.

web.archive.org/web/20190706233754/https://www.polygon.com/features/2019/6/21/18700422/samurai-shodown-2019-snk?utm_campaign=polygon.social&utm_content=polygon&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
HERE YA GO!!!
No need to give them clicks.

Attached: v woomy is Life.jpg (1000x1000, 218K)

The issue then comes to what happens if a woman makes a fictional woman sexy.
We've seen exactly how these kinds think.
They call pic-related, essentially the bald ugly fucker from doujin because "there's no way a woman drew this". They more than happily shaft women currently in the industry expressing their freedom to create by calling them horny men because it goes against what they perceive as reality.
For all their talk about misgendering people being a horrible crime they sure do it a lot.

Attached: 1557199407072.jpg (800x600, 145K)

>Yea Forums constantly bitches about degeneracy
>Yea Forums also constantly complains about degeneracy being censored

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Exactly. So which is it? Do we keep paying attention to polygon or do we stop talking about it?

No it makes perfect sense when you view it in the proper light.
>Booth babes, sexy vidya girls, big ass anime tiddies
What they aren't or will never have
>Prostitutes, Cam girls, sugar babies
What they are

Real answer: because jews hate straight white males

Attached: 1528170128461.jpg (640x919, 563K)

Megatits aside, this is really cute

I was a different user. My mistake, I misread the thread.

>these are megatits
kid, you haven't seen anything if these are 'comically large'

I need footage of this for research.

They only bitch about the faggot agenda being pushed. Other than that I don't ever see this place bitch about tiddies or ass.

They don't see twitch that way because it's "empowering" for women since it's something that they want to do. They do however like to shame pathetic males for throwing their money at them because they're filthy perverts with no self-respect and yaasss queens can slay while they get money from useless men.

So, if a women makes a sexy female character, what's their excuse? Internal hatred for their own gender?

>Back in the 90s, the gaming press would regularly have beautiful women on their magazine covers and make sex jokes all the time.
Video games were still a niche, male-driven hobby back then, much like comic books. But once video games grew into a new Hollywood industry, it brought along with it all the Hollywood types, and all the fake geeks came pouring in like a new Gold Rush. Video game companies needed more money to make bigger games, so they began seeking "a wider audience," as well as employees who would work on the cheap (side cuts and blue hairs straight out of college). Hence the status quo we find ourselves in today.

>have sex
Sorry, I have standards and won't just fuck some random hooker, like you, because I value myself, unlike you.
>There is nothing postive about appreciating positive traits in a woman
And you prove to me you have no personal value of yourself other than your ticking clock of a body.
Just know this;
When you're ready to settle down. I won't be. Especially not with a used up cumslut like you.

because twitch girls are literally jewesses. Jews always defend their own.

they literally call it Internalized Sexism

Attached: 994856_401062713332046_1049950264_n.jpg (261x215, 10K)

The only one who's oversexualized is Iroha, and only otaku creeps and weebs like her. The rest of the cast isn't oversexualized and fans like them for being actual fun characters rather than being fap bait. Iroha is fucking useless and the worst character, but she's got big tits and a fat ass, so weebs and otaku like her.

Attached: 1561586870996.jpg (1282x2159, 926K)

They call her essentially the description of the bald ugly fucker in doujin. Have you not seen how they refer to the creator of the Neps?

>implying there wasn't a conscious effort by jews to subvert vidya

>flat chest complex
Is that an actual thing?
That's hilarious

AND call them men if they don't have a physical presence and use avatars instead.

God I wish that were me.

Attached: Darli Dagger5.webm (432x406, 2.83M)

giwtwm

ABSOLUTELY
UNQUESTIONABLY
WITHOUT-A-DOUBT
COMPLETELY
FUCKING
B A S E D

Attached: 1552455977906.gif (800x600, 967K)

Shame the game is going to flop hard as fuck.

Does anyone actually whine about sexualized characters aside from white people and women?
Couldn't we just ignore them and wait this shit out? Once they die off it won't really be an issue anymore.

Attached: 1558262193954.jpg (435x507, 97K)

The sooner sites like Polygon and Kotaku will be nuked, the better.

Once white people die off you shitskins will revert back to the stone age.

A majority of their journalists were replaced by political activism.

>Tits are smaller than an anime girls, they get mad
>Booth babes are hot as fuck with nice racks, they get mad
It's a mix of flat chest complex, the fact they're all ugly or fat and just plain have shit personalities. But yes, Flat chest complex is real.
Have you not seen how they go
>Oh, her back must ache horribly having such huge tits
When they talk about a fictional character? They are MAD FUCKING JELLY. They'll deny it but it's always so aggressively its obvious they are jealous.

At this point Asian countries are more advanced than "white" countries like the US.
Still waiting for those bullet trains?

How they fuck are those site still alive? Who goes to Kotaku or Polygon and read articles from there other than fellow leftists? There's not enough ResetERAs to keep those site afloat. Are the staff there being paid pennies?

America has Boston Dynamics, while Japan is trying their hardest to make virtual blowjobs as realistic as possible.

You've never visited an Asian country, have you?

Attached: 1497645027478.png (400x400, 7K)

Jews fund these places because they're propaganda machines. They aren't meant to make a profit.

Apparently some women don't believe in the idea of "de-sexualizing" characters.
Feminism is a clusterfuck

Attached: thothasapoint.png (596x395, 52K)

Back when naughty dog had creativity. It hurts me to see what they've become.

Not all women are feminists and a lot of women like sexualized characters just as much as men. Feminism and feminists are a disease though.

really you don't get why?

They still do it today

Attached: 89453302-AD83-4EC7-854D-9CE7C735A63E.png (1139x986, 1.08M)

Oh boy, America has robot dogs that people beat up with hockey sticks, how amazing!

Those robot dogs are going to rule the world some day.

Women aren't a hivemind. Most of them see through the bullshit, but these aren't the ones yelling the loudest or the ones who get most attention online.
Just take Yea Forums. What kind of thread gets more attention, one where a woman says something sensible or one where some woman says something retarded? Same applies to gaming websites. Only thing that gets more clicks than talking about sex is retarded controversies about sex.

Games "journalists" do not have your interests in mind.

Attached: 1541469994013.jpg (3847x5356, 3.86M)

Because leftism is largely a female movement and women use sex to control men, and if they have other outlets, men can't be controlled. In the future, even gay men will be targeted by feminists.

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_enushi_toho193__4ab0b2d816b9e5bb86afa1c815dedcc8.jpg (1382x2048, 323K)

everyone at polygon is a convicted sex offender

>Darli enacted out her "justice" on him for three days and three nights.

Attached: 1190130724982.gif (300x162, 289K)

Games "journalists" are enemies of games.

Attached: 1531246142603.png (595x331, 103K)

So one company wants to kill and the other wants to pleasure.

They are enemies of humanity.

do you realize that those robot dogs will soon enough understand how to deal with hockey stick beatings and will be equipped with machine guns to hunt down whatever the company sees as a threat?

You watch too much anime m8.

I don't see us giving autonomous control to any weaponized system any time soon.

what game?

She doesn't fuck you to death, that guy was retarded, she just gets naked behind the screen.

Attached: e2e5b8ca-c8f0-4830-b85d-80a34a7ab298.gif (352x240, 1.25M)

you fucking idiot the military is already using drones to fuck shit up.

>Polygon

Based cosplay thots.

Attached: BunnyAyumi.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

>If you get aroused by a cartoon after your teens there is something wrong with you.
This makes no sense. Men are MORE likely to be aroused by sexy things (in this case, 2D) the older they get. Who are you to arbitrarily decide what people are allowed to get aroused by?

Eho are these characters tho?

Drone is a bit of a misnomer. The only automated things drones do is fly in circles, and keep a camera steady. At least three humans all agree before any missiles are fired from the RPA/UAV or whatever the fuck people are calling them these days.

I dunno, probably the same reason this happened.

Attached: 1560618630068.jpg (1855x2048, 521K)

Asia = Japan
The mainland is irrelevent, there's no saving it because the seppos stopped Japan from Advancing them. Korea and Taiwan are the result of Japanese generosity we could have had that in the mainland but you stopped it
Good job

Shiki is obviously the "fanservice" girl of Samsho but even she's tame by most other standards.

Attached: shiki-samuraishodown64-remake-artwork2018.png (698x624, 118K)

Only a guilty person gets defensive when accused of something. Just look at Trump.

So basically they're pandering to the incel audience. Hope they're ready for when their games eventually get phased out when people realize how creepy this shit is.

Depends on what you mean by "defensive." Also sometimes just an accusation of misconduct can start fucking up your life.

Based fake lesbian/actually bisexual Cosplay Thots.

>DUDE YOU DID SOMETHING IN THE PAST THAT WAS FINE AT THE TIME BUT IS SHUNNED NOW. APOLOGIZE>
>no.

They're pandering to customers. If you don't want to support it, buy something else like MK11.

>white people
>folds like a piece of paper if asked about sexy game characters

Why

Yakuza 0.

>oddly
I know this is Polygon, but have they never seen a fighting game in their lives?

Attached: 1517961501734.png (594x480, 173K)

So, that pendulum is swinging back to the side of sanity soon, right?

No, they close their eyes when skin is showing above the ankles or wrists.

Why don't devs even ever just muster up the nuts to say "it's my game and I do whatever he fuck I want"?

Nah, it's just going to swing to a different kind of insanity.

Shiki being sexy is actually part of her "femme fatale" air. Iroha was designed to be for Japanese neets, however Shiki is suppose to represent a sexy, dangerous, poisonous woman, a classic Chanbara archetype (Check Lone Wolf and Cub movie 2 for an exmaple of a Shiki-like character)

Probably whenever they want to, some PR person tells them to say something more mild and non-committal.

Lets be real, the people these PR homos try to appeal to aren't even gonna buy the game
Just tell those fags to shut the fuck up the real fans will suck your dick and buy your game

Muh constant search for wider audience

I fucking hate Polygon so goddamn much

Yeah dude, sometimes these game devs just have to accept that there's a niche and they're there to fill it. Dragon Quest is undeniably huge, but they fill that niche of a classic old school JRPG they don't try and change things like final Fantasy always does and their fan base likes them for this. Square is pushing their fan base away trying to change final Fantasy and appeal to the casual crowd that just wants the newest triple A release

Are there any unshit publications left?

But to what end? These searches have proven to be a fool's errand time and time again. The wider audience NEVER sticks around long enough for the game to have any real life span because the casuals will fritter off to some other game and the loser with the fruit loop dyed hair wouldn't have bought the game in the first place.

>NEVER sticks around long enough for the game to have any real life span
They care for short term profits, not long term. The one way they see long term working is with the live service bullshit, which translated from the PR term just means "keep paying for shit that should've already been in the game"

Is that real Keanu?

There really is no end to this shit is there? This what we're going to have to deal with for he next 10 years in gaming.

Attached: I have no mouth, yet I WILL scream.gif (540x400, 1.78M)

>over-sexualized
Unless it's an outright ecchi or porno is there any objective way to define this? If that's their body type and those are the clothes they wear, yet everyone in the world respects them as fighters and doesn't really acknowledge it, aren't they just normal? In the end you're putting your own standards on fictional characters who grew up in a fictional society you were never a part of.

>oddly over sexualized characters
Man they are really trying hard to pathologize male sexuality and then demonize and slander anybody that does not feel shame for their sexuality.
Just don't listen to women and soibois when it comes to male sexuality, women will obviously prioritize their own and soibois are self hating dickless faggots.

Attached: WaitYourSerious.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

But Yea Forums doesn't want to censor sexy women.

Who fucking cares about the sexualization in the 90s? What they should have asked is the SamSho director to look back to the 1990s and defend the ugly 1990s fashion styles that they shoved into their characters.

Characters like Kyo and Iori and Clarke and so on are clearly 1990s designed characters. They have the ugly fashion sense of dudes from that decade. If anything needs to change, it's the design of these KOF characters for a potential future KOF15. Make them more modernized.

The same with SamSho. Why THE FUCK does Genjuro still look like a 1990s cheap anime villain? Look at that hideous hair. Same with Haohmaru. His hair looks like a Saturday morning anime hero's hair from a bygone decade.

Attached: Chara10.png (664x897, 159K)

>Man they are really trying hard to pathologize male sexuality and then demonize and slander anybody that does not feel shame for their sexuality.
Thankfully it only works on white guys.

No, religous puritans put restrictions on every body, the left only puts restrictions on straight men.
That's why they'll support gay men in parades doing nasty shit and women dressing like complete whores getting attention and making money off it but men wanting to see boobs in a videogame does not benefit women at all so they want it gone.

Because the ability to influence the creations of artists is intangible power that money cannot fully replicate. You can only pay someone so much to force them to make something, but if you can make them feel morally obligated, there is no limit to what you can make them do.

Remember: feminism is where the idea of "male gaze" comes from.

Notice how they call it "male gaze" instead of just "the gaze" or "the sex gaze" or some shit like that, because they don't like the idea of something being designed for the pleasure of straight men. They don't mind something being designed for the pleasure of straight women, but if it's for straight men then it's cancer that needs purging.

That's why you can have sites like Buzzfeed coming up with lists of the sexiest male Olympics crotches while also simulataneously publishing articles on why sexualized female Olympics athletes is bad.

The pendulum has been swinging left since the French Revolution with no end in sight. We live in the end times.

>Unironically using "incel"

Attached: 1521060041337.jpg (400x400, 53K)

>"why does this classic series use its classic designs?"
You sound like a faggot.

>Megatits
they are supertits at best

its a fucking ponytail which is absolutely normal for a samurai the only thing that makes him stand out is the red hair color which they probably picked because they didnt want to have a whole roster of generic black haired japs.

>Basedgon

Because they are pathetic leeches that need to drum up forced "controversy" for clicks to survive.

>90s
Samsho's fapbait characters didn't show up until the 00s

Also everyone's always talking about Mai when Shermie is legitimately lewd as all hell.

I think you took a wrong turn, this isn't ResetEra

Nah, you can have a classic character be given a modernized design that makes the character 10 times better looking. Pic related. Millia in Guilty Gear used to look like center and right, but now she looks like left. Imagine if all the SNK characters got similar redesigns to make them look appropriately more 2010s instead of 1990s.

Attached: millia.jpg (1558x643, 231K)

>for he next 10 years in gaming.
That's cute, you think it will ever stop.

Attached: 370.jpg (795x770, 76K)

Feels conflicted man. Millia got a 10/10 redesign but every change to Terry that isn't his Garou/Wild Wolf design is blasphemous. That said I actually liked most of Falcoon's ridiculous "Another" designs from Maximum Impact but that's because they aren't meant to be taken seriously

People don't actually play these games but Mai is recognizable just for being around so long and being put into various games for cameos, collabs, etc., like Morrigan.

I need to get this game

so
is this new samsho any good?

Yes

I can't even tell if this is ironic anymore but it still made me laugh

alright, cool
I'll wait for it to get cheaper first though

and should i buy the new samsho?

This game only sold well in japan

>oddly over-sexualized

And this isn't?

Attached: playstation-london-pride-2017-4.jpg (784x489, 540K)

>Characters like Kyo and Iori and Clarke and so on are clearly 1990s designed characters. They have the ugly fashion sense of dudes from that decade. If anything needs to change, it's the design of these KOF characters for a potential future KOF15. Make them more modernized.
This is how you unironically end up with soulless redesigns like in KOF 14

Attached: Iori-kofxiv.jpg (1170x1788, 282K)

>A significant number of these fuckwits are from Melbourne
Fuck this city.

Attached: 1491808294993.png (439x474, 10K)

Amazing.
Characters from SNK and ArcSys, from a game by Namco.

>micro penis

What's with this "HAHA TOXIC MASCULINITY XD" coping mechanism in shit that really doesn't apply for it to be said?

Don't these people feel so phoney for repeating this mantra that they probably don't believe in themselves?

Provide facts pls I need to know if you're being legit or not

I love Shiki

Attached: 1554206142286.png (1280x720, 1021K)

Remember when 'gaystation' was a just a cheap dig? What a strange place this world has become.

Attached: 1379848863827.gif (500x379, 568K)

Smartest thing I have ever read off of Twitter

Imagine probably having a really tough time as a teenager trying to work out your sexuality and coming to terms with not being like everyone else, potentially losing family and friends if any of them were hyper-religious whether you knew it or not.
Imagine selling that to a hyper corporation with no real opinion on homosexuality so they can sell more fucking videogames.