THIS IS A VIDEOGAME. What will the new standard for videogames be when photo realism becomes the standard?

THIS IS A VIDEOGAME. What will the new standard for videogames be when photo realism becomes the standard?

Attached: this is a videogame.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Literally the only good suit in the game.

Isn't that a loading screen?

It uses in game models but yeah
There was free dlc for the new far from home movie.

Do I have to buy this suit? How do I unlock it?

>It uses in game models but yeah

Attached: 1539361893135.gif (300x204, 2.34M)

free with a patch.

Want me to make a webm keep the thread bumped.

MCU is cancer. MCU is actually so bad this game has nothing to do with it.

please do, my good user

I don't like mcu but free dlc is free dlc

Raimi outfit, the Future Foundation, Bag Man outfit, and the two new Far From Home suits are free with patches. You'll get them instantly when you load a game, they're at the bottom of the list past the DLC stuff and the Homecoming/University outfits.

my dream is spooderman 2000 with this suit and graphics

There are a lot of suits I dislike, but there's no doubt that it's a fantastic fucking thing that there's continuous free DLC suits, this long after its release. I don't think they'd have even released the Raimi suit if not for fan outcry. Or, do you think they had planned to eventually release it right from the start?

Dreams looks more real

Attached: 1560538488872.jpg (2048x1756, 162K)

i'm in a nightime level it'll be a sec.

There's no way they made this suit look so perfect in such a short amount of time. I'm 100% sure they had it planned
They were just waiting to get the greenlight since there was some copyright issue with the suit.

I mean, it's definitely the best one, but there was some really nice ones too. Also it's pretty great that they had both unlockable outfits in the base game and free DLCs. I didn't expect them to put out the Far from Home suits either, and I was playing another game on the PS4 when the update came out, I got legit excited when I saw the "Spider-Man update ready to install" notification just because I knew it was probably new suits. The suits themselves aren't that exceptional, but it's nice that they made the effort.
I'm still considering getting the DLCs just for the other suits. They're not that great either, but I've always been pretty autistic about alternate outfits in vidya, it's just a feature I've always loved.
In comparison, the Arkham Knight alternate suits were WAY better overall, but they were all paid DLC, whereas at least for Spider-Man most of them are free, and a couple of them look really good

Flawless suit

Attached: 1560108642798.jpg (1000x1560, 703K)

>photo realism
yeah that image isn't even close. The first new Battlefront game was closer but that's because they derived many textures from actual images. This looks like ass if it's intended to be photorealistic kek. Lots of polygons =/= photorealism

The new standart will be 1 game per 2 years, all AAA shit without anything relevant besides graphic.
Cost 100€ per game, with 200€ dlc to afford the production.

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO WILL SAVE US
I’M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIT

Based RaimiChad

Thanks. Just checked them out.

Puffy vaginas and nipples

it could be mistaken for a scene from the original spider man move by sam raimi ill give it that much

>photo mode
>sub 30fps actual gameplay

>graphics get better
>games become more shallow as a result
Why not just watch a movie?

no that's spider-man