Ugggggh why are developers making games with appealing visuals and complex storytelling. WHO CARES. ITS ABOUT BEING FUN...

>ugggggh why are developers making games with appealing visuals and complex storytelling. WHO CARES. ITS ABOUT BEING FUN. how dare vidya become an art form. why cant it just be like nintendo with shitty graphics and extremely simplistic stories for children. ART IS SCARY. i don't like intelligent movies, just capeshit and s-o-y wars. im going back to r/gamingcirclejerk to complain

Attached: The Ultimate Soyboy.jpg (1076x815, 332K)

this guy is such an unfunny faggot

what the hell did he do to his hair

is that punished leafy?

>Capturing his upload from an hour ago.

You're subbed to him and just wanted to make this thread as a stealth discussion hub for him.

Go back to sucking e-celeb cock.

>videogames
>games
It’s in the name

didn't he have Detroit: Become Human in his 2018 top five?

He changed. A lot. He used to be wacky and weird and funny. Then he got a girlfriend and money and became an internet celebrity.

Games have to be fun.
But they do not be "fun" to be Fun.

FUCK art

cope more ImJaystation

>art
Spending thousands of hours doing photorealistic garbage wont salvage a bad game just like anthem

Attached: no.png (505x628, 395K)

There's nothing about politics that make a game art.
If games even considered art, then it would be a well crafted game with good gameplay, not some 3/10 game which only "redeeming quality" is that the player character agrees with my political belief.

I still remember the times when he explicitly stated he'd never make videos about internet drama and that's pretty much all he does nowadays.

If a game isn’t fun, than what the fuck is the point?

Attached: neku shrug.png (172x202, 8K)

Video games aren't art. They are purely an entertainment product.

all he said is to stop making video games that force stupid political beliefs down people's throats as it's just annoying to deal with.

He wanted to try growing his hair out. He ignores his girlfriend on stream. Hes been an ecelb for years. His content jas barely changed and thats the problem.

If you like leftist political propaganda and LGBT tranny pushing than yeah, I can see why you would disagree with him, but you probably shouldn't be calling anyone s.o.y. or stupid OP.

Arty walking simulators aren't games

He spams shit videos every other day, how does he still have fans?

i watch the sumotori video from time to time to see if maybe he was never funny and i was just a dumb teen but no. it still makes me laugh. he’s just really changed for the worse.

Idk about his history, I only saw a few videos my friend showed me.

He does that awful thing every youtuber does where they record the voice-over after recording but pretend like it's happening while they were playing. It's painfully obvious and cringy

>haha dude what if I said poopy dick in a boring monotonous voice haha wouldn’t that be epic? I’m so ironic lol

He said literally nothing about art or graphics, you fucking autismo. Stop using games as a soapbox for your shitty politics is the gist of it.

basted
/thread

Attached: forsen soys.png (377x368, 229K)

Nobody:
Critikal:shit,ass fuck,whore cunt whore, I have sex with my girlfrien

>that dude who doesn't even try to like video games anymore, plays them out of habit
>'dude why are all these games so trash bruh'

I knew a guy like this and it's pretty embarrassing. Plenty of games are fun but they require a level of enthusiasm from the player and from what I've seen of this leafy wannabe, he doesn't seem like he cares about it anymore but forces himself to because of the content

I laughed at one old video of his (that japanese baseball game one) and subbed to him. It was a mistake. The guy is extremely boring.

Remember the time Bing Bing Wahoo and pals fought what was clearly an allegory for the military industrial complex?

Attached: latest[1].png (350x300, 114K)