youtube.com/watch?v=gdlubU2ajAA
youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roll is literally the most useless girl in the series

It don't matter, she adorable.

she's also the least cute

How so?

>most useless girl
Saying that is too kind, she's actually the most worthless character in the entire franchise

Such a fuckin banger.
Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=rAxDO9giApY

Stop making these threads, goddamn

I don't know which version I like more.

This is literally the first thread I've made in weeks.

I make Megaman threads daily but i would never make a Classic Roll thread

Yeah because a Mayl thread is so much better

Remember those Smash stages where you.....ahem...

>tfw the whole megaman series is depressing because everyone is dead from MM1-MMZ.

Attached: 1542984362719.jpg (480x360, 12K)

FuPoo never droped the rest of his roll stages that damn jew!

So is sigma fucking dead at they end of X8? The series makes it seem that with each game he’s running out of steam.

GOD I WOULD MAKE ROLL THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD I WOULD SPOIL HER ROTTEN AND GIVE HEE EVERYTHING SHE WANTS FUCK WHY ISN'T SHE REAL BROS

Attached: 1541504904344.jpg (960x1280, 775K)

They should have made a game about her a long time ago! But when she changes weapon instead of just changing color she should change the whole outfit maybe even hairstyle… But this could not be made on today because of those resetera fags and the Twitterbots.

Attached: 2617639a2fb3fbe6497548ebd11606434b7f8202.png (1200x1500, 587K)

I know that feel bruh

Roll is my adorable and precious daughter. She is not for lewds.

Unless they pull some excuse out of their ass, yeah. His viral form dissipated on the moon with nothing to infect. Thats pretty final.

Attached: 1278549078036.png (400x400, 15K)

We must protect Roll at all costs.

And at all times, yes.

Attached: 1264377177537.png (120x200, 3K)

I want to marry Roll!

Attached: 1550024808515.jpg (677x958, 151K)

>2 years ago
>download an NES emulator and a bunch of roms
>randomly choose MM3 because why not
>blink
>I'm now a constant Yea Forums browser that played every mainline Megaman game and can't look at little girls the same way as before

So this is the power of videogames huh?

Attached: Da6CTfbUwAA_2BW.jpg (673x600, 56K)

Funny how that works out.

I demand pictures. Pictures of Spider-Roll!

Attached: 839033-492532dba1a4d.jpg (800x1296, 109K)

Play the fucking English one god dammit.
youtube.com/watch?v=gdlubU2ajAA

MMZ ruined everything

I know a secret about you, user :3

That one isn't as good though.

Attached: 2db1c95d4f97ec7f7c65f3490f8ba984d39de59f.png (1407x1412, 245K)

We have to find that jew motherfucker

And that is?

Absolute heresy

your email

Ok

Because she's like the only girl, also making her the most useful and cutest girl

He had to send a copy as a diversion while he was literally falling apart in a half finished body on the moon, and now with nobody to transmit the virus to. He's not coming back.

if roll had personality which one would it be?

Attached: 1547938692230.jpg (620x877, 170K)

From what little we've seen, the Archie comic seems to get it right: kind, always wanting to help others, and friendly. But also with a bit of a temper and not afraid to speak her mind or even take a swing at someone if they piss her off enough.

Attached: 1524276526153.png (523x712, 180K)

This is the only vs game roll was good in. All it took was a broom and some hardcore otg combos you can't burst out of.

She's slightly Tsundere as seen here.

Attached: mvsc.png (574x800, 824K)

GLORIFIED ROOMBA

Your secret is safe with me
I am a good user

>never playing MvC Vanilla
Unironically more soulful than MvC2 in terms of theme. 2 is only vaguely related while they tossed a bunch of characters into a blender and cramming the memory. CoSH bothered to place character themes, relevant stages, and an actual boss relevant for it's time.

No, she clearly just doesn't trust that cheap floozy Morrig--fuck, I can't even hypothetically finish typing that...

I mean I post it all the time on /toy/ and no one cares.

Attached: is roll a nazi.png (1024x768, 781K)

i dont think you know what tsundere means.

I actually forgot, my bad lmao

Fuck, original MvC had so much fucking soul. Why was MvC 2 so soulless in comparison? It just didn't have that same arcadey feel to it, and the jazz music got tiresome 10 minutes in. If it wasn't fighting community memes the game wouldn't be remembered fondly at all, I vastly preferred the original.

>Why was MvC 2 so soulless in comparison?
one is a literal copypaste with like 10 new fighters at best.
the other one isnt.

Well MvC2 to be fair pooled a lot of its resources into scope more than anything, clearly. Just look at that roster and all the new gameplay content that came with it. 1 wasn't so strong in that regard. But the tradeoff is obvious.

I have very fond memories of playing the original mvc at a super kmart when I was maybe 11 or 12. I honestly still prefer it to mvc2 although mvc2 is a great compilation of the vs series.

uhhhhhhhhhhh she isnt iris

Attached: 1452242285672.png (1200x2400, 114K)

And anime

Now that the franchise is completely dead, what did we think of it?

MvC 2 is literally mugen but everyone loved it because "muh characters" and thanks to that shit everyone gets mad when a new game is announced and doesn't have +50 characters with different styles

Seriously just look at tanos,he looks copy-pasted

could've had more roll

Attached: 5c1704ea01550c90c8f032f656127a12.png (628x800, 278K)

It's not dead. Didn't 11 just come out?

happened to me when i randomly played megaman 2 for the first time on a nes emulator on a phone
i had never played the series prior to that

Attached: 1535928497970.jpg (622x800, 109K)

>dead

Beg pardon?

Attached: fc796ef4-0351-41cf-8614-efda63f1e83f.gif (795x720, 87K)

maybe if bass was in 11 it could have been saved

When's X9?

If X9 gets made it needs to go back to the retro SNES style like Mega Man 9/10.

Attached: Megaman Battle Network 5 DS (Undub)__18199.png (256x384, 37K)

Are robot women anatomically correct?

Same thing happened to me too, but it was mm6 mobile port

i would love if they used the playstation 1 sprites style
i feel like it works perfectly for mmx

But which Roll is best?

Depends.

Cutest and overall best? Classic.
Hottest? Legends.
Gets a ribbon for participating? EXE.

Attached: 1254973030700.jpg (500x500, 249K)

>Gets a ribbon for participating? EXE.
More like gets a ribbon for actually fucking Megaman unlike the other two.

Well, she is the only one not related to her Mega Man.

And her Megaman isn't stuck on the moon

And her Mega Man doesn't already wanna get into another girl's steel-plate covered panties.

Legends Roll isn't blood related to Volnutt.

Which of you fuckers is it that tries to push the meme that X8 is one of the "good X games". The only thing this game has going for it is not being as broken as X7 or as frustratingly unfair as X6.
>voice acting isn't completely embarrassing, but everyone sounds the fucking same
>all levels are gimmicks
>enemy gauntlet rooms breaking up the flow in every stage that isn't a chaser stage, sometimes multiple times
>rare metals and metal as a currency is the worst way the series has ever done power ups and parts with the only saving grace being that you at least can't lose them like in X6
>Even more hidden bullshit where you use a power in a random spot in the stage to get an upgrade than MM7
>tag system makes the game extremely easy, almost never have to worry about your health, only instant death traps or fucking up the level's gimmick and being locked out of upgrades as a result pose a threat
>bosses might as well not even have weaknesses for how easily you can gun them down with standard weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s

>Taurus comes back in 3 as a permanent companion,allowing Bud to actually do something useful
>Luna get this fucking thing instead of Ophiuca
SF3 was so good but what the fuck was up with this shit?

Attached: why.jpg (222x301, 11K)

She didn't like fighting. That's pretty much it.

Nor did Geo,but he did anyway because there were things more important than his personal feelings.Not much of stretch to think Luna would also fight for her friends and loved ones

Attached: Black Ace.png (1022x578, 247K)

I think they also wanted to highlight the differences between her and Sonia since they're both the potential love interests.

then again i suppose Luna already had enough spotlight/character development and she would just steal Bud's time in the limelight that way

Attached: Taurus.png (532x806, 408K)

She was ass in that game too. Roll was ass in mvc and she got NERFED in mvc2.

Will Capcom answer the in the next X game(if there is gonna be one) or will they handwave it and pretend it never happened?

*answer the cliffhanger
is what i ment,fuck

How many different reploids have been theorized to really be Wily in disguise? 2? 3?

2, Serges and Isoc. There might be some crackpot theories that Sigma is Wily or Zero is Wily or whatever, but only those first two have any merit behind them.

Not every Roll

Attached: roll_caskett_by_katsudansou_render_by_bencdp-d8x1esy.png (754x988, 397K)

Goodbye, Mega Man thread

Happy birthday ZX

It's ZX's anniversary? Why the fuck didn't OP open with that then!?

Maybe I'd keep this thread alive if captcha fucking worked. Solve 20 of the fucking things just to be told it malfunctioned. Once in a blue moon it decides to work.

That's not a malfunction. It does that when you're been flagged as suspicious. The system thinks you're a robot.

No clue why it would do that. I barely even shitpost.

Turning off adblock seems to have fixed it though. Seems jewgle just wanted my shekels.

reminder Master Albert did nothing wrong

Attached: Megalomaniac.webm (480x368, 133K)

Guess nobody noticed it, I only know about it because some japanese artist mentioned it on Twitter

Shitposting has nothing to do with it. Attempting captchas in rapid succession is one of the things that can bring up a red flag in the system. When you're in an active conversation on Yea Forums, you're going to be filling out a lot of captchas rapidly.
It's not made for sites like Yea Forums, but it's also the only defense the site has against spam bots, so it has to stay.

is that a fucking SDT hair/head import image?

You don't miss a beat

Well he got killed before he even had a chance to do anything

You must be new to Mega Man threads. Welcome!

Still disappointed that MM11 didn't have Protoman, Bass, and Roll DLC modes. You'd think Capcom would want to milk the game but nope, a complete package right out of the box just like the good old days.

Attached: Dwq4yo1W0AEe9ZC.jpg (800x600, 62K)

>Cockblocks you from copying Prometheus and Pandora

Attached: m albert mugshot.png (48x56, 3K)

Why was S code so good in BN5?
>Has access to a shit ton of chips
>Gets two program advances with Larkman+katanas and pulsar3+shademan

Because S is the strongest letter in the alphabet.

Attached: 66735771_p0.jpg (566x782, 328K)

They even get Super Vulcan. Only thing S gets cucked out of is drill arm 3.