Honest question - is there any game that nails that "summer adventure" atmosphere as much as this one does?

Honest question - is there any game that nails that "summer adventure" atmosphere as much as this one does?

Attached: banner_release18.jpg (439x518, 55K)

Just in case that guy from the end of the last thread asking about some game they played finds this, it sounds like diabolical dr diggler.

yeah I too love clicking around pointlessly in a map and grinding shit minigames
SS is trash tier

hoho is funny because he nails the women!

Attached: phuad.jpg (220x328, 23K)

This, it's just a visual novel stuffed with useless shit in the middle so it can pass as a game

that one h-game with beetle battles feels way more like a summer adventure
SS is just a boring VN with shit art

Attached: chibi.png (273x310, 32K)

Looking for a name of an online erotic game, it was a free demo. Was about a mad professor or doctor that had mind control powers.

You study for his tests then do simple multiple choice quizes to advance the story. He gives sexual suggestions to different female characters in the game. He ends up mind controlling your mother to be your 'study' partner and there's some heavy petting during your study sessions but no explicit sex at least until the end of the demo. Anyone know what I'm talking about.

Why do you keep making threads about this game OP? do you need some validation of your hobbies there buddy?

see

Oh thanks this is me just saw your post. I knew someone here would know it.

>can't rape your sister anymore
Why bother.

Nothing like seeing those Vietnam war vet faces.

The removal of the incest and sister "rape" scenes means that this game can absolutely go and fuck itself. What an awful and spineless piece of shit developer working on this. Throwing the entire core concept aside, including the very best content conceived so far, just to appease some sensitive fucking morons. Practically giving loyal fans who supported the development throughout all this time, a giant fucking middle finger.

Seriously fuck what this game has become. It had great potential in spite of all things, but now it can just go burn to the ground. It's fucking garbage now. No need to shill this. It's dead, or should be anyway.

looks like the usual 0/10 weg game. Althought I've seen a well done ss weg game posted here not long ago

kys if you downloaded this game

get the fuck off my board you goddamn zoomer

Attached: file.png (370x238, 133K)

Is it old person time?

Attached: 86689-immoral-study-windows-screenshot-reiko-s-first-appearance.gif (640x480, 41K)

>that scene where you're pounding that uppity THICC dragoness into a dirty mattress with a monster kobold dong
one of my most treasured memories

So does the incest patch work on the latest version?

It had potential once. Believe it or not.

Attached: 1508434240359.png (1024x768, 349K)

You do realise Patreon was threatening to take down their entire page if they didn't remove or change it right? Also he said he would add the incest content AFTER the game was finished as to avoid stepping on Patreon's toes. Think with your brain instead of your dick for once before you decide to write this autistic novella.

>Also he said he would add the incest content AFTER the game was finished as to avoid stepping on Patreon's toes.
I really have my doubts at this point. Especially after he went full SJW and killed the sister scenes for being too "rapey".

not with that art

Sounds like every someone who didn't sub for the game and yet complains about everything.

>momcest shit tier fetish
>thicc is not my thing but good for people who enjoy it
>the artstyle is just sameface offputting shit

The dev has some issues

Btw, Made2Order, you fucking faggot i know you fucked your mom your motherfucker

i'm afraid you may be an homosexual,user

>i know you fucked your mom your motherfucker
sounds based

Bully -- as a bonus, it also covers Fall/Autumn, Winter and Spring

Attached: beat him back to the ghetto!.jpg (551x329, 38K)