Excuse me, mind if I take ya for a ride

>excuse me, mind if I take ya for a ride

Attached: 1550065879137.jpg (675x1200, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVTdAOb54xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tron
>Strider
>Doom

Rate my team.

>8 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=sVTdAOb54xI

Attached: [JYKEAPJ EDHEKNAQQC].png (288x342, 144K)

Tron alone makes you based, homie.

Is that black thing a speaker blasting I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE?

>Spidey
>Iron Man
>Akuma
sick team brew

I'M

UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: jug-taunt.gif (185x167, 33K)

Get ready to 100-0 people with Tron glitch'd assist.
Learn your Strider Doom Loops, the two of them together when played right can achieve power that rivals the gods(you know the ones)

Attached: 1555003239551.png (1108x1000, 477K)

>Strider
Yes
>Doom
Yes
For me it's Sentinel or Psylocke for last pick

god damn this shit is never not hype
marvel 2 is immortal

Team "I like Cl0ckwerk but I also really want to just delete people with my assist confirms". Probably very fun. For me it's

>Ruby Heart or Cable
>Colossus
>Iceman or CapCom or Juggernaut
I prefer UMvC3, CvS2, and TvC to be honest.

Attached: 1510630694483.png (655x642, 405K)

>>My strategy is to jump into Anti-Airs until I die

This would murder low tiers and they would never understand why it was happening. Strider/Doom alone will do fine in real games even if its inconsistent

I maybe get to play a few times a year at conventions so rate my "Beat guys who kind of know the controls in Street Fghter" team

Venom [Expansion]
Cyclops [AAA}
Doom [AAA}

Megaman [Projectile]
Cyclops [AAA}
Sentinel [Ground]

>Storm
>Sentinel
>magneto
Fuck you i want to win

>that amount of characters is considered anti-consumer nowadays
>devs will hide under the quality over quantity, but deliver neither in the end
sad

Smash, tekken and kof still give you a good amount , but MK11's roster is a fucking disgrace. They didnt even make it to 30 characters despite the series making a shit ton of cash.

It is actually. I don't have my picture on hand but also I ran into this guy at the same con back in May

i don't understand what the fuck's happening but the fights are hype

>Cable
>CapCom
>Hayato

>>Playing Hayato ever
>>Cable/CapCom can have some goofy pet tricks vs scrubs

>>Not in proper order
>>No assists listed
>>Probably c/ped what he heard was good and cant play

Hey, someone gotta like Star Gladiator.

Marvel 2 is a shit game

Thanos
BB Hood
Doom (Rock shield move assist)

never played this game seriously

Yeah it just sucks they gave him jack shit to work with especially compared to Strider Tron or CapCom that can at least fit into some solid teams

Charlie
Cammy
Doom

My roomate still has his ps3 hooked up so we can play this.

Attached: FB_IMG_1558836749007.jpg (720x499, 63K)

This team probably needs someone that can build meter better so you can blow it with Thanos or Hood. They actually have pretty good supers for mostly mediocre characters

Attached: 1553565317611.gif (500x358, 568K)

Nah, it's not shit but it was damn sure meme'd(How do you think Sentinel got into MvC3?) into being good/great. It's just a FUN broken mess.

Hey, you can love it and it's great that you enjoy it but it's a shit game nonetheless

Charlie/Doom is actually pretty fun thanks to a psuedo-dive kick with Charlies airslash

>amingo
>tron
>spoodermen

>>Whhhaa I cant mash buttons with Wolverine this is bullshit

Get gud scrub

Yeah that's a better choice of word

the fuck are you talking about? Who said anything about wolverine or mashing?

>No Storm
>No Sentinel
>No Cable
>No Magneto
your team is DOOMed to fail

Im implying you probably hated it because you sucked shit and couldnt handle the game

HAH
HAH
HAH
OPTIC BLAST

Attached: bb0cda3131a9a587eea7121b66b70ce3.jpg (500x621, 52K)

Nice try but no, not really, this game is just a broken mess as explained

>BB. Hood
>Sentinel
>Capcom/Psylocke

Guns and Lazers

Attached: BB.gif (384x224, 50K)

Spider-Man
Megaman
Venom

I've never played any of the MvC games and I suck shit at fighting games in general. I just like the characters.

>Captain America
>Venom
>Guile

Amingo and Spooderman have a problem with fairly shitty normals and hard to combo supers. Like their JHKs have fucking awesome range they just have trouble doing anything off a jump in. Having Tron can help actually get some damage with her Proj. assist

Hood needs meter even if you re just dicking around. I guess you could hop around and built it yourself but in that case CapCom is probably better for you than Psylocke

Start Megaman drop Riockball and fill the nromal jump level with alternating Rockballs and jumping Hard Punch buster shots. You could probably fit in Doom on his rocks assist which combine it with Venom and run a pretty solid mid tier team chipping guys to death

Cool story bro definitely not the sour grapes of a whiner either

Niggah you see that button marked "Hard Kick"? That allow makes him better than 90% of the cast and able to dropkick the shit out of most of the game and can boot both the opponent and damage buffering with JHK HK HKxxSuper Optic Blast

that is fucking awesome.

>>JHK HK HKxxCyclone KickxxSOB

Fucked that up pretty bad

I think you just have a hard time accepting that your game has faults but you probably can't do anything about your denial so i guess it's okay

Nah it is a broken fucking mess and most of the cast has nothing to work with outside of like one good jump in. The top tier has so much to them though that the game ends up deep on a top level and thats what made it good. I still belive the Marvel 2 top tiers are more diverse and in depth than the MvsC3 top tier but Marvel 3 has an entire cast with actual tools that makes it overall a more varied game

replace tron with cyclops and that's my team. I don't think i've ever fought a tron. She a good battery?

Shes got a broken projectile assist that does the damage of 3 Rocket Punches. On Point shes got a little mobility high health and surprisingly good priority/reach but limited combos and almost no chip ability

On topic of broken messes, which is more jank: SvC Chaos, MvC2 or X-Men vs. Street Fighter?