CTR IS RACIST!!!!

Attached: CA65F478-A7A9-4DE2-B3DC-1885DDBFBBA7.jpg (572x1119, 192K)

What a dumbass. She's called watermelon because of her fat bandicoot tits

I don't know how you can make this connection and not realize that you yourself might be the racist

based

Attached: its all so tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Ban all phoneposters

>Reposting Retarded articles reading too deep
Kill yourself faggot

From a glance it seems that it is called the watermelon skin because her clothes are now the colors usually associated with watermelons. Any further reasons do not exist and you are being unintentionally racist if you believe there are any.

> Resetera Retards
I love a good chuckle from these self righteous pedos.

Attached: 4658FB15-8A71-4060-89F0-AB7C7BE936B0.jpg (382x558, 38K)

How much of a faggot do you have to be to use the word "insensitive" unironically ?

Attached: 1511640535236.jpg (1018x1024, 154K)

The back of her shirt has watermelon seeds on it. This is some next level, pants on head retardation.

No you see, he can't possibly be a racist because he's on the right side of history and is a good person

her skin color doesnt change. just her shirt/hair. hmm

>dark skin can NEVER be associated with watermelons in any way or else it's racist
me thinks the only racist involved is the person who made the connection to begin with

>Recognizing it’s from trannyera

That might just be the lighting because it looks the same colour to me.

Where else would something that stupid be from?

Attached: 1344913984681.jpg (479x358, 26K)

>B-Bros I only post on tranny era ironically I swear!

Attached: 1523912794511.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Man I hate this generation sometimes.

but one of her skins is literally called white tawna

Attached: 1561508228983.png (737x592, 93K)

What?

Attached: 1435454031369.jpg (307x462, 15K)

This is what happens when your dad never takes you fishing and on the way home, you spend a good half hour in the fast food parking lot checking out women walking past.

I want to explore Isabella's Mystery Caves

Attached: FE7C5957CF264E7E8533C35BD750C445.jpg (733x879, 125K)

It's okay to exclude, make fun of and be racist to white people.

post some melons

Attached: 5ab7ae42dc8db98a5d0b7d04b6557400.jpg (1213x1920, 422K)

Just wait until they see Cortex.

What’s wrong with Cortex? The Egyptian skin he has doesn’t change his skin color.

Lol

Twitter mob will pressure them to change it as always. Pretty gay.

They're implying that all Egyptians have funny skin color because they're racists.

It got posted on the last CTR thread.

Attached: AE680B54-ADF3-4CC4-B6E6-546BA657C76E.jpg (184x250, 14K)

>What’s wrong with Cortex?

Attached: latest[1].png (350x386, 110K)

Just wait until they see Papu or Pinstripe. Oh wait, they don't give a shit unless it's niggers or faggots who are being "misrepresented"

This is really worth explaining to anyone who makes these kinds of claims.

Attached: 453ab3bb3d3432b4156613b370584b76.jpg (717x1023, 548K)

Lol nigger XDDDD

What discord server is this?

They complain about this and not "black zem"?

Do you unironically think that marginalized people who have to fight every day for rights should not have more leeway to ask not to made fun of?

Why Coco makes an ahegao face when she lose?

>marginalized people
There is no such thing now a days, and bitching about it on what happens in videogames and shows for throwing humor wont solve shit.

No, I think no game actually makes fun of them and these people just want to be upset at something and that's the easiest target

>have to fight every day for rights
such as?

Attached: daa.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Fuck off cunt.

But the Nazis where racist???

I'm surprised it wasn't Papu Papu

>going to a website filled with retards you know is going too make you mad
Why though? I know this is Yea Forums but come on.

Attached: 1518947103489.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

I always find these "unintentional but I can see it" situations to be hilarious.

BEENOX lad, could you guys add an option to save my car setups? Would be nice to switch without having to do it all manually one for one.

Also please bring back boob jiggle and retro polar skin.

Attached: C46E8DEE-FEC5-4FB6-965C-5D39C36CA7E9.png (903x1176, 363K)

yiiiiiiiiiikes

Attached: gfghf.png (587x507, 279K)

>There is no such thing

user, /pol/ exists and we got memes like "DESPITE ONLY BEING 13%" being thrown around here, if racism is still this prevalent, then its not crazy to believe there is still marginalization going on.

Attached: 1525301803652.jpg (450x316, 45K)

But most alt skins make the characters darker?

???

Attached: 77a1fc5d059b142dc55c4642ef194d3f-c.jpg (2002x1482, 624K)

>yikes yikes yikes

Attached: 1537978754148.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

>that pacing
>that writing
Is this something gay people do to have some recognition ?

As a black nigga, we don't give a shit about any of this. It's ya white bois and feminists that make it seem like a big deal. We just like big titties, breh.

>break the law
>I'm the victim
DAMN WITEPEOPLE I JUST WANNA KIL NIGGUZ

>yikes
oof

Attached: 023.jpg (1770x680, 439K)

>be just as racist as actual racists
>hide behind a fake veil of virtue signalling so it's okay
Just nuke the west already.

yup

Lemme guess, retardera?

>DESPITE ONLY BEING 13%
Why does this make you upset? It's true.

There's no marginalization amongst people who are anonymous, you absolute faggot.

So was everyone else back in the old days. You would be surprised to know your great grandparents hated the Asians and were glad about Hiroshima.

oh man, life in 21st century is real draining on the brain.

This is such Normalfag shit.

>She/her

of course

Did she at least get btfo in replies? Someone should tell her she's the racist here.

Because if you don't see racism you're a racist to these people.

So these are the types of people that spam yikes and cringe on Yea Forums. Interesting.

Attached: tweet.jpg (621x970, 140K)

Eh this is twitter, people just will agree with you there. They are upset about this skin aswell and several others

Attached: D-0VVZNU4AEFrfr.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Someone is projecting.

No matter the reason buying stuff out of spite is pretty cringe desu

Nice

It doesn't, you came to that conclusion on your own. If people still hold discriminatory views against others then its not crazy to think marginalization is happening.

I was planning on getting it anyway, dummy.

Made for human cock

Whats the point of even censoring the name when anybody can search it up? the ID is still there user

Cringe

>He never answered

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

It's not about hiding it's about not wanting to directly screencap my own post for some epic attention, if you actively go seek it out though it's another story.

That's like saying that your elementary school teacher can't punish you for saying bad words because the fact that they know the bad words means they're just as bad as you.

lol

Attached: IMG_20190706_215916.png (1080x924, 254K)

See

>smug anime face
>spite purchase
You just know this faggot donates to titty streamers.

>switch version
what a fag indeed

that's correct though since adults swear all the time

Actually it's from a cartoon, and hell no.
Got me there.

isn't it 30 fps no matter what

Not like the fps is any different

>Defending white people
Uh, you can't do that, goyim.

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36K)

imagine this with fighting game characters. Literally can choose from white to black to green to purple.

Somehow Blizzard of all companies didn't cave in when one of their Overwatch skins got called racist, so hopefully Beenox doesn't change them for stupid shit like this.

>"I'm feeling marginalized on an anonymous website where nobody knows my skin color!"
How retarded are you, seriously.

>Switch
Based

>oreo Barbie: Yea Forums edition

Attached: oreo.jpg (640x360, 70K)

>WITCH
>anime
Underage

W.I.T.C.H.fag is that you?

Attached: 1450395738798.jpg (740x740, 100K)

reverse racism isn't real you fucking cuck

Are you retarded? Or just baiting? Not once did I mention marginalization was occurring specifically on this website.

Based, but im pretty sure that they will change it anyways, i have 0 hopes that they will not.

Attached: 1552561700125.jpg (549x556, 27K)

I agree. It's just plain old racism like everything else.

Remember that time they used DK and Diddy to represent black characters in smash and despite the complaints from ResetEra nothing was done?

Resetera are mentally unstable brainwashed losers without ability to think.

>when you see watermelon and the first thing you think is 'nigger', you might be a racist

jesus christ these people have no self awareness.

Cringe. Mayo Mike when?

this

>specifically mentions /pol/ and memes that are tied to this website specifically as an example for marginalization
Holy shit you're braindead

>you can't be aware of racist memes without being a racist
What genius thinking right there.

Attached: 1561730065537.jpg (576x803, 90K)

That’s because Smash was made in Japan and people in Japan don’t give a fuck about what some trannies in America think.

>defending Jews
fuck o

PeRSONALLY I FEEL COON AMY IS MUCH MORE PROBLEMATIC.

95% sure the OP post is bait, and everybody is falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

based japs

>user can't read
I said its not crazy to think marginalization still exists when you got people running around saying shit like that here. Your autistic brain decided to come to the conclusion i was referring to Yea Forums specifically.

Which one?

Beenox is Canadian

Big yikes. This is sooooo problematic.... Ugh.

Attached: ui!Octane!Customization!Icons!octane_ui_custo_ico_char_skin_zem_02`tga,101.png (148x148, 20K)

>character has brown skin by default
>she is literally wearing a water melon outfit, green pants, pink top with water melon seed patterns
>character skins are named after what they are
>THEY CALLED HER WATERMELON GURL CUZ THEY BE RACIST

do you even play this fucking game

Hey did you guys hear about this scientific discovery

Attached: 16ECA705-77B2-43A0-A751-F10E6A27B558.jpg (557x353, 65K)

Not that user but I have a Switch and a ps4 pro but I have more controllers for my switch, so if Im gunna buy a party game I might as well buy it for the party console.

Hopefully it gets patched, so you /pol/tards gets BTFO once again

He does have a point though. If you can’t make the connection of watermelon and black people there’s a good chance that you’re not racist of how naive you are.

a classic case of "I said something retarded, and people replied pointing out that what I said was in fact retarded" 95% of this thread is fucking OWNED lol!

It's called "internalized racism", retard.
The only wrong part is the assumption it's bad.

What’s wrong with this? All I see is a normal black man, how is this racist?

why do all these characters have huge knockers

Sonicbro here, Pretty Based Crashies, Keep it up.

Reminds of when I saw a black grandpa buy a little watermelon themed chair for his granddaughter. Thought it was "cute".

If an old black man, who probably lived through the civil rights era at least, can be comfortable be associated with watermelons then so can everybody else. A race of people shouldn't stray from certain foods just because of stereotypes. That's stupid and only demeans the people straying away.

A racist mind is a racist kind.

What’s racist about black people liking watermelon and fried chicken? I’m white and I like both those things. It’s offensive to say people enjoy good food?

>fictional characters
>race
Why are people so fucking stupid?

el ogro de las gasmoxias...

Because the company that made Crash isn’t called Well-Behaved Dog

I WANT COCO BANDICUTE’S C C C C CCC CC C..... CU....

DUHHH YKIES!!!! DUHHH BIKES!!???!!1 YIKES!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR OOF OOF OOF YIKES YIKES OOF OOF YIKES YIKES YIKES OOF YIKES I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD YIKES YIKES YIKES OOF OOF YIKES

Sorry, her Bandicunny is permanently occupied by my lengthy, expansive, and hellacious human cock

Anyone point out that watermelons are associated with summer and tanned skin? I don't want to suggest the person raising the fuss has failed to apply critical thinking but it might be possible that they are dogshit stupid

Attached: 1562026554777.jpg (1200x1283, 115K)

*sucks air through teeth* that’s gonna be a zoinks from me, dog

Racist white people looking for things to be upset about, just ignore them.

>not maining white tawna

Attached: C5C29692-60D4-4DA8-AFFF-607D06DB6C5C.jpg (493x358, 62K)

> I’m white

die in a fire

Nigger lover

>Do you think games would be better under communism?

that's a topic on era right now

Don’t be racist, just because the fire of London killed six English people doesn’t mean all white people die in fires

Imagine how lowkey racist you'd have to be to be offended by that watermelon skin. The absolute state of RetardEra trannies.

Good ol’ Frollo syndrome. Everyone is evil except me

>If you can’t make the connection of watermelon and black people there’s a good chance that you’re not racist
It only means that you've been living in a box and haven't had to listen to an endless barrage of the same old racist crap jokes.

Attached: racist02.jpg (300x375, 30K)

Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes. Yikes.

BASED

Its really funny isnt it
Non racists will not even see the issue
But these SJWs will find everything offensive to get good boy points not realizing they are perpetuating the racist stereotypes, and actually being racist

You should see the rest of their page

Oof. This is a dumpster fire. Naughty Dog showed their whole ass with this one.

Does not compute