EA are the bad gu-

>EA are the bad gu-

Attached: D-zgdCMUYAAUrKp.jpg (1079x1200, 118K)

Attached: ys.jpg (320x181, 13K)

>ResetERA
DILATE

>he hasn't taken the actual REDpill

Attached: 1531965502592.jpg (630x590, 72K)

>communist ideals sound great
no they don't

show the replies you coward

Communism only sounds good to dumb, poor people and anyone who has the sociopolitical connections to stay on top of everyone else.

I hope they banned that fascist spic.

Can someone please explain why so many Leftists are obsessed with Communism

Attached: concerned pepe.jpg (700x641, 46K)

Was he banned?

>literally posts in resetera
Now we know why Star wars sucks so hard.

this is true. video games are the only place communism could ever work.

Juvenile rebellious meme.
>le fighting le power
Wait, the new one sucks? I wasn't following because SW is dead to me, last SW anything I tried as the first TFU.

They're fed propaganda that promotes communism.

endless cycle of it being talked about in college so that's the "subversive" thing that sticks with them which they then parrot to the next wave of people

They are low IQ and do not understand economics. They think that if you gave everyone $1000 that would mean everyone gets more stuff when in reality it would just lead to higher prices and shortages. The only way people actually get more stuff is via increase of supply (usually because of technological reasons) or a decrease in demand (For example, after a major war).

Im dilating so hard right now bb my exit wound is ready for your magic meat

>he actually watched ANY of the new star wars
Retard.

Communism is a terrible system.

The force unleashed, last SW movie I watched was the last prequel.

When you give naive people some really shallow description of it they seem to think everyone wins under communism and that it works flawlessly.

Not him but the force unleashed isnt the force awakens. TFU is a video game.

EA are subhuman trash company who hasnt made a single decent game in the last 10 years but this guy is right
also
>do you think games would be better under communism?
no, im also pretty sure games wouldnt have been evolved as much as they did today with communism

just remember guys, in communism theres not much of a point to improve your games because there is no incenitiv to make it sucesfull

i would imagine that in communism there would be only 1 company that makes video games and they would release a mario nes game style game every year with the same mechanics but different content

Thanks to people like "Raging Spaniard" video games got the worst of both world.

pokemon is what the entire game industry would be like under communism

That guy is such a shit artist. Look up his chrono trigger redesigns thread, it's so bad.

it would be worse
it would be pokemon, but with every new pokemon looking exactly like gen 1 jpn red/green (not blue)
game freak are lazy fucks, but they are atleast forced to bring their games to the newest nintendo console thanks to capitalism

ever liberal that understands liberalism is a communist

but isnt liberalism the exact opposite of communism?

Attached: 1445820350999.png (526x700, 486K)

Can someone please explain why so many Conservatives are obsessed with Fascism

Attached: 1562442703323s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

>EA supports capitalism
Real shit?

Because Capitalism has failed a lot of Western people.

No, you just failed at it.

Lazy people who don't want to work always under the guise of altruism for others

Facism is a far left ideology that requires a lot of government control. We only call it far-right cause that's what (((they))) teach you in school.

>DUDE just work for the sake of working lmao

Did he get banned? At least show the replies, faggot OP.

more like
>work for the sake of your nation and the prosperity of your people

You have literally 85 IQ.

nah they're too pussy to ban actual industry employees, even if they're just artists or some shit

not quite

Attached: crowdchart (1).png (400x400, 93K)