What are some good DS games to pira—I mean— buy?

What are some good DS games to pira—I mean— buy?

Attached: 41DHW2Z4DML._SX466_.jpg (466x299, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_DS
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDHGFJ5lfE&t=04m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sims 3

vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_DS

How it felt to have a DS when it first came out?

Trauma Center
Phoenix Wright
Elite Beat Agents

Those are the basics, must-play at least one title games of the DS. Afterwards, it just depends on what you like.

the technology jump was huge and i think it spoiled me on future generations.

Attached: Granfallon-Slice.jpg (552x334, 101K)

Did anyone play the Dark Spire?
I'm still kicking myself for not importing it to Europe back when it came out.

you can only pirate games on a PC. All consoles are immune to game pirating. It's literally impossible

like a gba with two screens

Are you baiting or legitimately retarded?

3D graphics on a handheld was mindblowing.

yeah but wasn't PSP better?

How it felt to have a gba when it first came out?

Ghost Trick is the best

Like a gameboy color did when it came out.

I have the PWAA trilogy for 3ds, put i''l try those other 2.

Not as big as going from a GBA to a PSP. That's a sort of upgrade that spoils you on all technology period.

Coropata

Attached: this will never be you.gif (464x381, 424K)

It was a few months after the release of the DS but yes PSP was MUCH more impressive. Pic related was a launch title IIRC and it's basically a full blown PS2 game on the go.

Attached: 220px-Tony_Hawk's_Underground_2_Remix_Cover.jpg (220x372, 33K)

Try these.

Attached: 1553615946211.jpg (1000x1000, 292K)

Flashcarts, nigga

Yeah, but I only saw one psp in-person at the time, and I didn't even get to play it.

TWEWY. Legit one of the best games I played on that system.

Attached: twewy god hand edit.png (744x594, 590K)

One of the best video games ever made.
If you don't mind moon runes try Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 1 and 2 as well.

Attached: 2214881-box_eba.png (879x960, 1.53M)

>that christmas song

I played a lot of DS games, but remember just finding pictochat so amusing when I first got it

Attached: mokarin obese depression.jpg (1920x2068, 504K)

YOU'RE THE MEANING IN MY LIFE
YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION

YOU'RE THE MEANING IN MY LIFE

>we never got a TWEWY sequel on the 3DS
I hate modern Square so much.

I was one of those kids. Shady grandmother imported one early with the Japanese Ridge Racer and American Metal Gear Acid discs.
Literally the only time in my life I was the "cool kid".

I thought it was supposed to be a fun game then that song came

There were some PSP games that were literally just PS2 games and I wish the PSP had more of those when it was still alive and kicking. The Warriors is a good example. There is no difference between it and the PS2 version and I find that to be amazing.

>There were some PSP games that were literally just PS2 games
yeah, Gitaroo Man Lives was great

actually it has fewer enemies at once.

>ywn again use pictochat in random public places and events and get responses

I used to use it around the house with my three other siblings. It was all great until my mum also got a DS for the casual games shilled on This Morning, and caught on that we were chatting long after getting sent to bed.

>failing that stage
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDHGFJ5lfE&t=04m30s

>Elite Beat Agents
i already don't like rhythm games though
is trauma center cheap? I've wanted to try those games since they are sort of masayuki doi's big break as an artist

Shit game

Dragon Quest V

Was really fun on a mobile emulator

I can't fucking beat this game even on easy mode what's wrong with me.
On top of these I recommend fossil fighters champions and cape west.
And for the love of god play ghost trick.

Attached: 1553208569780.jpg (1630x4700, 1.77M)

nah it's pretty sweet, it's the most chekhovian vn game capcom ever made

my mind was blown playing this on the go in 2004. Full OST, full game + a few extra levels. unbelievable.

switch is an unbelievable portable unit just a shit home console. I think we have all been very spoiled since PSP came out.

this. probably still my favorite game of all time, no game has made me cry more than EBA

my experience with ryhthm games is practice practice practice until it finally clicks. So you can only get gud if you really like the game, which for EBA I definitely did, I remember playing that final battle hundreds of times on a road trip when I was 8

Last time I saw a physical copy of Trauma Center on the DS it was like $5 used.

dude just buy a 2ds for 30 bucks and hack it

i have a 3ds m8

Depends on what you're into.
I really liked Drone Tactics. It's essentially ATLUS fire emblem with mech bugs. Also check out Infinite Space, Theresia, Knights in the Nightmare and the Advance Wars games.
The system has some of the best exclusives and is heavily slept on.
I've got a copy. Dark Spire is pretty dope. Check out Orcs and Elves and Mazes of Fate if you're into old school dungeon crawlers. Both can be picked up relatively cheap.

why are you gonna buy it then? I'm a brainlet but even I managed to hack my 3ds no problem

forgot to mention i never end up playing games i pirate, not that i have a problem with pirating

The best Nintendo console to date

avalon code

Bags of sand

The Metroid Prime Hunters demo and Mario 64 were neat for the first week or so, but then for the next year there was almost nothing but gimmicky touch screen garbage and GBA ports. I also didn't know many other people at my school who had the system (PSP was more popular for a while), so until online launched multiplayer games were pretty worthless for me. The system didn't feel like something worth owning until 2006 when online, the brain age type games, and the ds lite turned things around.