Monster Hunter ICEBORNE WILL FUCKING SUCK

>THERE WILL ONLY BE FOUR MONSTERS WORLD BABIES
>15 Monsters and counting so far confirmed|
>STILL LESS THEN MY SHITTY PORTABLE GAME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT WONT HAVE AS MANY ARMOUR SETS
>A bunch of armor sets confirmed
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, EVERYTHING IS REUSED TRASH
>Alot of new assets
>SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOUR GAME IS GARBAGE. THE EXPANSION IS A GREEDY CASHGRAB. THE GAME SUCKS AND THE WORLD SERIES IS FUCKING ENDING I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

Why are Nintendo Monster Hunter fans so fucking sad?

Attached: 245.png (1084x957, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-02-08-monster-hunter-world-nears-12-million-sales
youtube.com/watch?v=FUu0AaRaFA4
mhw-builder.com/?#v1i674d12d19i2d29i49d29d7i94d27i168i182d31i272l3
youtube.com/watch?v=axt5AVnAUys
youtu.be/j679MphXJew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very sad people.

Very very sad people

All I want is a decent end-game with more than a handful of shitty unfun monsters to fight. Elder Dragons were a fucking mistake.

Very very very sad people.

Hi portable faggot kill yourself

Very very very very sad people.

Very very very very quit sad people they are indeed.

I'm just happy 3babbies and 4feti are suffering even more than old gen MH fans when Tri came out.

ULTRA sad people

>Best selling Capcom game EVER
Do some people really think there going back to the old series after world?!

>4feti
I don't get the joke, explain.

Monster Hunter world...is a bad game. Deal with it.

no most nintendo fans no we won't get another one unless a dev does it as a passion project. or if the game starts selling bad in japan. i perfer the handhelds (i liked the jank and don't care about muh grafix) but i understand why people like the new one

It boggles my mind to be honest.

The DLC will bomb, and we'll get good monster hunter games again.

this is very sad

Attached: Tama-Lagi_0008_2.jpg (632x725, 167K)

>Dreams of lining up Monster Hunter World fans and pissing on them literally and forcing them to eat actual shit.
>Bringing back classic monster hunter the one that doesn't casualise the series for a Western audience.
>firing the director of World.

Fuck the world babies.

fetus.

We can only hope.

cope and seethe nintenbabbys

Attached: 1561431191436.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

Don't forget the journalists who gave it fake scores that were payed by Capcom. It's a 5 out of 10 game and anyone who thinks otherwise is a shill that deserves a bullet in the skull.

MHW would lost me with the RNG grindfest of KT gear. Capcom are fucking retards if they think I’ll come back for more of that shit in IB.

Hunting horn user, play despacito

>B-BUH NINTENDO!
The best MH games where on the PSP.

tfw best hammer is KT and the Diablos hammer needs certain decorations that wont drop in over 200 hours of play.

Thank god I have a fun build with the Lunastra Hammer.

>the sheer deleusion of mobile fags
You lost. Monster Hunter World sold super well and will get three sequels. You're dirty faggots who jerk off to pictures of Ratholas raping Tigrex so you deserve it.

Seething

List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

>Inb4 "b-but nintendo..."

>Healing while running; dodging while drinking, sharpening, eating; moving while shooting
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Overall DPS for weapons was raised up to G rank levels in a High Rank game
>Mounting can activate after only 1 hit, guarantees a mount or two every hunt
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, damage, etc., almost never benefiting the monster
>You have access to your full box even during hunts
>The temporal mantle automatically dodges any attacks that would launch you the same way adept did but without player input
>Other mantles can give things like a full health bar
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, like Diablos with a 40 MV in its horns for blunt weapons, as well as a new 45/63/40 weakspot on its head
>THE CHANGES ABOVE AREN'T INHERENTLY NEGATIVE AND WOULD BE FINE WERE THE GAME DESIGNED IN A DIFFERENT WAY, however, the monsters themselves are slower and less aggressive when compared to old gens, they rarely string moves together and have slow and predictable attacks in general, Pink Rathian is a good example
>To add challenge added tempered monsters, who are just like regular monsters (slow as ever) with inflated damage, that's it, it's difficult to even notice the difference for most monsters
>And then there's Arch Tempered monsters, which have demonstrated that Capcom, when tasked to make existing monsters more difficult, instead of making them more aggressive or faster, will instead double down on their shitty gimmicks (Vaal), raise their damage do simply absurd levels (Kirin) give it one badly designed move (Nerg) and/or make them spam AoE attacks (Xeno). These are badly designed monsters made just for challenge’s sake, not a proper way to address the difficulty complaint.

Continuing on the next post

Attached: 1542403440646.png (1434x430, 429K)

M-M-M-M-MONSTER SAD -AD -D people

I never played monster hunter besides a bit of freedom unite but this game seems amazing, what is the issue exactly?

>Everything has an element it is weak to, good raw weakspots are always good elemental weakspots
>Though you might have trouble finding an elemental weapon worth using, considering the game leans too heavily on fire element monsters, resulting in a boring roster of 34 monsters, of which most are tutorials (Great Jagras), gimmicks (Zorah, Behemoth, Kulve), irrelevant (Dodogama) or straight up garbage (Lunastra, Vaal)
>It can't be overstated how awful Zorah is, it might surprise you that it was the monster the team worked the hardest on, requiring a separate division just for it
>Lavasioth was changed from a fun fight to a half assed attempt at giving it the Agnaktor gimmick but without anything that make both it or Lavasioth great
>And Behemoth specifically is a fucking disgrace and a representation of everything wrong with World. AoE spam, annoying gimmicks, inflated damage, tremors, awful design, you name it. It's attempts to imitate the gameplay styles of MMOs failed completely simply because Monster Hunter wasn't designed to be an MMO
>Extreme Behemoth is everything just mentioned above except 2x worse, much like the ATs, it’s challenge for challenge's sake without the thought needed to make it fun to being with
>Leshen is the exact same as Behemoth except somehow worse, this time it doesn't even attempt to be like a MH monster
>And Kulve is a massive waste of potential. What could’ve been a fun and challenging fight against a huge monster similar to Ukanlos ended up being a gimmicky mess that could take you from 20 to 50 minutes of attacking a barely moving damage sponge just to reach its true phase, where the fight actually begins, and you don’t even get to kill it in the end
>The rewards for killing it are weapons barely any better from the ones in the game already, and are in no way a replacement for the relic system in 4U, but they also happen to be the best weapons in the game
>it's a timed event monster as well

Attached: 1543816678228.jpg (4072x2370, 1.55M)

>the game that saved capcom
>shitposters on Yea Forums will unironically try to analyze how and why the game "failed" and how they know better
where does this energy come from

Attached: sourdough2.jpg (648x365, 58K)

>Xeno is yet another damage sponge final boss
>Their attempt to fix it with the AT resulted in a damage sponge that spams so much AoE that it looks like it would fit right in a frontier game
>Chasing down the monster takes a lot longer than in previous games, it’s not a matter of just going into the loading zone, now you need to follow it through the entire map as it makes its way unnaturally to another zone, you can throw pods into the monster to stop it, but this results in you fighting it in basically a corridor
>3 monsters per area means monsters encounters are much more common, turf wars take you away from hunts, basically a cutscene that triggers in the middle of the hunt, and are always very unnatural and robotic, Bazelgeuse is specifically designed to interrupt you, forcing you to waste your time throwing dung pods and waiting, it gets old very fast
>Most of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it, only a few of them become original models later
>New skill system removes negative skills and makes so you can both fit in a ton of skills, contributing to the power creep and that using full sets almost never worth using, making the classic “fashion vs optimal armor” battle even more one sided
>No gunner armor. Alpha and beta armor are not replacements to the old gunner / blademaster dynamic because both usually have the same skills on them and look almost the same
>They went for a generic orchestral soundtrack that fails to match the quality of the older tracks, this includes the music for past monsters, which was changed for the worse
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>Event related emotes and stickers cost money as well
>Event quests only available only during a certain timeframe. This means essential, end game gear, are going to be locked behind a time frame, like the gamma armor from ATs
>Guild and village quests were merged, worsening multiplayer and lowering the amount of quests

Attached: 1544032047842.png (1880x380, 274K)

I wanna fuck Nerg so fucking bad

Attached: 1558402105912.png (1569x1103, 1.63M)

Has a sucessful game ever stirred as much hate as World before?

>The lobby system is awful, it's so bad that it needs a list for itself, but I don't think that's necessary, as everyone who has played the game can see for themselves
>Playing the story missions with other people requires you to see the cutscene first, then send an SoS signal and only then having people join
>Only way to reliably play with randoms is to use the SoS system, which means you will be fighting with people you know nothing about who will leave as soon as the monster is dead
>SoS system doesn’t work though, most of the time you search a quest, you don't find anything, implying that there is no one fighting that monster, however, if you try to search for it again immediately, you might end up finding open quests that you should have found on your first search. You can also end up finding a set of quests the first time you search, search again and find a different set of quests. The game never shows you all quests at once, it makes finding quests for less common monsters and specific investigation needlessly complicated. The system is broken, and it still hasn't been fixed
>They killed all sense of comradery the older games had thanks to the many changes to the way multiplayer works, people don't talk, don't interact and aren't even visible to your outside of the quests most of the time
>No way to play offline without turning off the internet
>Loading is much longer than before, with quests needing two different loading screens
>You can't pause the game
>Armor fusion removed, new system limits the player on what sets they can wear based on event quests that may go away at any time
>Only 1 palico, no different classes
>Seasonal events are a joke, their armors are not worth using, the emotes cost money, the changes to the hall are superficial and the event quests are mostly worthless
>Item sets are hidden behind a number of menus, radial menu is tied to the item set loadouts, can’t see what monster parts you have from the box itself

Attached: 1547705393134.png (645x1090, 311K)

I want Rathalos to cry as I fuck his wife.

Wait, what?

Monster Hunter world is fucking trash.

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the awful layered system still hasn't been replaced by a proper armor fusion, and the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Feel free to add to the list

Attached: 1547518451195.png (1280x720, 1M)

>he's still doing this shit
i honestly can acknoweledge some of W's flaws but the fact that this sperg keeps derailing MH threads with his shitposts and hasn't been banned yet is beyond me

How did you get to be like this?

y-your just cring nintendie

Based.
And also Nergpilled.

Attached: 1557589933691.png (1024x768, 337K)

Attached: sharknado.png (298x391, 91K)

>people pretending that 99 percent of the monsters in the old games weren't reskins of each other.

Man what the fuck happened to /mhg/? The place is unusable

See >Derails classic MH threads
>Seethes when people derail World threads as retribution
Cry some more faggot

Those aren't issues, those are your retarded nitpicks.

Wait its the nintendofags that shit on world. I mean I like nintendo as much as the next guy, but there are just some fags that take consolefaggotry way too far.

Pure autism

I have a friend who sucks at monster hunter. World lets us play together and have fun.

"Classic" mh threads can even survive past 300 posts

>assblasted Nintendo fan doesn’t get banned on a Nintendo biased board
Big shocker

I like every MH I've played since Tri up to and including World.

Attached: 1522623446140.png (141x248, 29K)

I honestly enjoyed the past year of your whining, never give up fag boy

So, played GU after World. Got quite surprised to see that World wasn't casualized at all, it's the same shit as ever except they refined the controls and added new mechanics while also streamlining the boring garbage gathering and giving you a mechanic to track the monsters.

Nostalgiafags have the small brain honestly.

Certainly not with the constant shitposting by Worldtards

Reminder that the REAL MH5 is already being made and will be after Icebourne.

you're pathetic, and remember: 10 YEARS
10 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S
cope lil fag boy

Attached: 1561344961432.gif (540x400, 898K)

Very small brains.
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-02-08-monster-hunter-world-nears-12-million-sales

cope

And I've been enjoying you seethe every single time the list is posted. Stay mad, little subhuman

Those are just minor flaws or personal nitpicks. The game is still fun overall and is the highest selling game in the series. You're just mad because you think the game is being casualized when in reality capcom is just cleaning the jank up and marketing to a wider audience that isn't handheld autists like yourself.

Same, except I like all of them.

Cope

>15 Monsters and counting so far confirmed
What? Where?

Those are all tiny flaws or personal grumbles. What a fucking garbage "list"

holy shit i've never seen you like this. you're going full seethe mode. make sure to save that list for the next 10 years lmao

quality of life enhancements aren't problems silly copypasta user

There's an eternal argument in terms of what the line is between accessibility and casualization. One clearly exists but different people define it differently. I think world definitely breaks the balance a small bit and becomes relatively easy, arch tempereds aside. It also has a lot of dumb decisions that just piss me off, like timed events and the gathering hub being a useless place nobody uses.

>Be me spend all my time enjoying the MH franchise old and new alike
>Be you, do nothing but seethe and advertise MHW
cope more faggot, you've probably helped sell quite a few copies

he looks like a cool warrior demon

Your the one who is never going to get a sequel you drooling faggot. But keep pretending we don't keep you as a little pet.

Reminder to sage and report all shill threads.

>Sales = Good
Every time. Cry about Nintendo next.

Feel free to point out what points are nitpicks.

Someone is mad. Seethe harder please, you make posting the list worth it

Underrated post

>state of the monster hunter community is unironic console war shitposting and nothing else

Attached: 1253591811946.png (314x244, 7K)

>1st half of the list
>game is too easy
>2nd half
>wah game is too hard
Make up your mind

im surprised the mh team didnt learn from tri with rotating event quests

I guess I gave you too much credit by believing you could read and interpret text

Cope

should i buy monster hunter world again for PC?

Aww look how upset the Nintedo faggot is.

Capcom have said they intend to have more MH games on the Switch. With how lazy they've been with the system so far, do you honestly think they're going to actually put money into building a new game for the system in the style of World, or just keep recycling the same shit they had been doing before World?

How come you haven't killed yourself yet? You realize this is a MHW thread and not MH right? alot of newpeople came to this franchise mostly just because it isn't stuck on a upgraded psp machine and now is playable in major consoles and on PC, they don't give a shit about what's missing or what not so keep your retarded elitism at /mhg/ also capcom already said they're not abandoning your dumb portable plastic toy so just wait one or two year's for your new game instead of spamming your copypasta saved text file

>Sales = Good
Yes retard, sales are good. If a game sells well its probably good. World sells well, therefore it is a good game and you are still a seething autist.

Repeat it with me folks
1 2 M I L L I O N S A L E S

Attached: 1536171075913.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

...can't argue with that logic to be honest.

No. Wait till Icebourne releases on PC and enjoy the early access on PS4 for now

For the most part it's easier simply because it controls a lot better. It's a lot more responsive, attack animations don't lock you in place nearly as much, and you can readjust the direction for your attacks better too. AT monsters are hard enough and so is Extreme Behemoth though. It's very unlikely that 9 out of 10 nostalgiafags who whine about World being easy can solo Extremoth.

>b-but nintendo
Every time

>Sales = Quality
Every time

The only place for serious discussion now is Reddit and Discord. Everybody that comes here deserves what they get.

>15 Monsters and counting so far confirmed

What are those monsters you faggots!?

I just like Monster Hunter in general. Why the hell should I be lumped with consolewar faggots whenever someone brings up this series now?

Attached: 1448793229524.png (174x179, 25K)

>I have no argument
Every time

>every time me and my list are shat upon by everyone
Don't you have a shitty Tigrex to rape you degenerate fur fag?

pretty sad desu.

>MH is on PS2
Everything is fine and you can talk about the games
>MH is on Wii
>MH is on PSP and 3DS
>MHW comes to PC
Every thread is full of false flagging kids flinging shit everywhere

>Thinking calling someone a nintendo fag is an argument
You must be 18 or older to post here

I really don't get it
I like both world and the rest of the core series
world was a pretty great injection of variety that was sorely needed in the series, but they still have the core games with no gameplay changes so I don't know what all the complaining is about
I'm assuming it's mostly kids or manchildren who can't afford more than one system

I want Nerg to hug me

Attached: 1562426320892.jpg (1386x2012, 772K)

ikr console babies are always seething when any game comes to pc.

World is a huge step down from the previous games in the series. See

Popular does not mean good, or do you claim that Fortnite is the best game ever made?

*Sigh*
Sauce

Attached: sigh lucky star.jpg (259x194, 9K)

well yeah, I don't disagree
that's why the other games still exist, it's not like capcom stopped

same shit happened with the Souls series and I'm not convinced it's just a coincidence

World is the best game in the series. Seething fucking faggot.

>World is a huge step down from the previous games in the series
That's like your opinion. Here's my counter opinion. World is a huge improvement over previous games because it's on pc and I can play it. :)

fortnite is a legit good game that has multiplayer party value

bullshit user

people were console war flingling since Tri

Poorfags can now pirate the game on their PC they spent their entire life investment in. No surprise that low income = low IQ

>b-b-b-b-but
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JUST ACCEPT IT FAGGOT
YOU LOST

Attached: 1554653215437.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>12 million sales
There will never be a new monster hunter game on the wii. Just accept it.

>No arguments
Try again

>World is a huge improvement over previous games because it's on pc
So is FU, P3rd, 3U, 4U and GU, as well as the non ultimate versions of those games.

>NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU FROM PLAYING THE OLD GAMES LOL

ah yes the Pokemon Sword and Shield kneejerk reaction

you heard it here folks

Wii Sports is the best game of all time because literally everyone and their grandma played it

I was talking about the new release on the switch but okay you retard

What does it say about his pawpads?

this is a absolutely factual statement

THREADLY REMINDER THAT CAPCOM'S AUTISM AGAINST THE SWITCH IS THE ONLY REASON WORLD ISN'T GETTING A PORT

>disrespecting Wii Sports
Kill yourself

>2 years after MHW got revealed
>MH threads are still consolewar shitfests

Attached: 1536434070489.png (213x177, 111K)

cope harder

There are mostly three major groups and they are not only nintendo fans:
First off the people who bought a switch and where fans of the nintendo exclusive games and who can't afford yet another console or a proper PC and don't wanna admit that they still want to play World.
They try to piss off as many customers as possible so that Iceborne bombs and the monhun team is forced to go back to Nintendo and get chained back into an exclusivity deal which would fuck up the series and give these "fans" a port of world for the switch and even more monhun games for nintendo consoles only.
This is a really shitty and retarded plan but I think that some people might find some stupid reason to believe that it could work.
2. There is group that does not get that there had to be a trade off for some of the content that world has and some of the quality of life improvements that where made.
Yes some of the changes are not that good (S&S really need the retrun of oil's badly) but most of them are a fair deal (fuck water combat for an example that shit was cancerous as fuck) and the devs assured that they are trying to bring back as many classic monsters as quickly as possible, which means that the argument that the game will not have as many monster because the devs do not care is rather null and void.
3. People who are really angry that Capcom is returning to the mainstream, which is kinda perplexing because gaming went through a literal sea of shit in the aaa department lately (especially thanks to activision and ea) and Capcom is right now a viable option to go to but I think some people are still mad about games like RE6, dick move capcom:devil may cry ,Lost Planet 3, Dead Rising being dead etc..
And then is there that small group that just rides on the wave of the rage posting and who do not even know what the hell is going on but who enjoy the chance to write stuff that will enrage people aka flamebaiters and shitposters.

I'm genuinely curious what the next MonHun on the switch will be, if one such game even exists. Will it be another one in the X series? Something else entirely? Maybe frontier comes back? Downgraded World?

it makes no sense because mhw is a multiplat and not an exclusive game.

Attached: 68596576_p8.jpg (1688x1504, 475K)

very soft

This is just extremely autistic nitpicking only relevant to spergs that try min-max the game like a spreadsheet instead of just fucking playing it

Faggots will be faggots. Unfortunately

It's on every console, except one very specific one. That's the biggest reason.

Yea Forums is NintendoGAF, this is not new.

i literally use lunastra every weapon
it just looks so fucking good

zoom zoom

I will forever seethe that there are no insects or monkeys in world.

Please point out what points are nitpicking and only relevant to spergs, if the whole list is like that, then it shouldn't be difficult to point to a single one.

just stick to 4u bud

But Wii Sports is the GOAT

best selling monhun and capcom of all time. The dlc will be the second best selling monhun game of all time, get mad

copey copey seethey seethey :)

>All these Nintendo faggots reeeing while they masturbate to their emulators about pixel Ratholas.
>Monster Hunter World is getting an expansion next month.
You fucking lost deal with it.

It's pretty easy to think that when you attribute any post criticizing World to a nintendo boogeyman

Your first one
>Healing while running; dodging while drinking, sharpening, eating; moving while shooting
Oh no they removed the clunkiness to make the game more fun

Good, MH was suffering hard on Nintendo

I'm playing both right now actually.

Xeno being a damage sponge is not any different from Lao Shan Lung or any of the other final bosses
Weapon cosmetics I agree with but I basically forget about how my dude looks 5 minutes into the hunt
turf wars are the same shit as mounting mechanic except it completes faster

but i'll have to grind the basic game again when iceborne comes out

See:
>THE CHANGES ABOVE AREN'T INHERENTLY NEGATIVE AND WOULD BE FINE WERE THE GAME DESIGNED IN A DIFFERENT WAY, however, the monsters themselves are slower and less aggressive when compared to old gens, they rarely string moves together and have slow and predictable attacks in general, Pink Rathian is a good example

If this were true, why didn't they also localize GU on 3DS?

It's literally just obnoxious nintentards and basedboys throwing shit at each other

I've loved this series for 13 years and World is a good evolution to the classic MH feel, it just needs more monsters, areas, and a better tracking system that isnt scoutflies

Attached: 1562384449744.gif (212x320, 968K)

most people who played it remembered how not great PS2 monhun was
World to me is the equivalent, there's gonna be some shit in the future that's going to do the same thing Freedom Unite did for that game

>so keep your retarded elitism at /mhg/
he literally gets bullied off /mhg/ and i think hes banned from /vg/ for a bit now hence why he spergs out on Yea Forums which has shit moderation

Uhhh wow okay dude, it's just a video game sperglord.

PRESS D TO DAB ON NINCELS

Attached: nintendo rage MHW.png (2380x1190, 1.22M)

The sheer tidal wave of pessimistic shitposting months before World came out is more than enough to convince me that this shit is no critique in good faith but console war retardation. If people limited their criticism to like, 2 posts at most that'd be one thing but a 12k character wall of text full of nitpicky nonsense doesn't strike me as that good faith at all.

thats just the state of Yea Forums (Yea Forums 2.0) in general oniifam

How the fuck could people even enjoy the fucking putrid garbage piss that was MH on 3ds shit what in the fuck

Why would anyone post the list on every /vg/ thread with a longer waiting time between posts for a group of people who would just ignore it?

>Persona 5 is coming to Switch

Attached: NEVER.png (600x580, 572K)

except for the god awful graphics and having to reinvent the claw it was OK
world didn't exist yet so there wasn't something clearly better to compare to

>al-user, my penis can only get so erect, stop teasing me

that's my dream, something that perfects and refines modern MonHun like FU did to classic or 4U did to handheld era

Attached: 1555978923468.jpg (1005x948, 389K)

What is a "decent end-game" for MH?
Honest question here. I see it always here, MHW has shit end game.
What do you do in other MHs?

I wonder if nips sperg out this badly over their own game
I've only seen this extreme level of autism coming from, usually, Americans

autism

because it was starting to die off at that time

Its not like ban evasion is all that difficult.
Why do you retards always complain about nintendo when the catalog is often full of gold face and sony dicksucking?
None of you platform warriors have any value and none of you get banned on sight the way it should happen, even when ban evasion is easy.

For one, the endgame fights in other games are well designed and fun

>and the gathering hub being a useless place nobody uses
To be fair if I was able to just join from the Village in older games, I would never use the Hub there as well.

Currently the ultimate fight in MHW is a shitty MMO encounter.

Cool, anything else?

The real question is why are you so triggered by gold face and Sony dicksucking?

G-Rank certainly helps, and that's coming to Iceborne. It's gonna need to have new moves for existing monsters though, always loved that shit in the older games.

More content

incoming 'tism
I just started playing world after getting it on steam and am going to put down what I think about it so far after ten hours.
First of all, the game looks both great and like shit. The environments and monsters look amazing but everything is so dark that I got a reshade pack specifically to fix it. The first map fucking sucks. I hate it so much. Sure, it looks nice the first couple of hours but god does it suck. This also compounds with how bad scoutflies are.
The slinger is great, I love it. Feels like a natural extension to my favorite weapon, the sword and shield but I miss oils making the weapon actually good. I love how you can use it to interact with the environment. It feels really natural.
Astera is by far the worst hub to ever exist in all of monster hunter jesus christ. If you're playing this on PC get the mod that places everything in the gathering hall.
So far I'm really enjoying so far. I'm not liking it as much as 4U but it's pretty comfy. I like the pukei-pukei monster, he's my favorite fight so far.
fuck the handler who the hell approved this character

Attached: 1544394977467.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I play 4u and gu almost daily and I still prefer world. My only gripe is that the "new world" is literally jurassic fucking park.

lack of G-rank is the only reason people sperg out about MHW endgame
they're just unique variant damage sponges that sometimes have slightly different tactics, but there's a shitload of them in most previous entries
MHW doesn't really have that yet

Shame it looks like shit tho

Every time. pc bitches are poison.

someone start compiling these for a SECOND compilation

>they're just unique variant damage sponges that sometimes have slightly different tactics
At least play the games, faggot

I hope the do the G-Ranks correctly and it's not just the same monsters with same moves and same AI but more HP and damage.
AT Nergi was a step to the correct direction with his new slam and more aggressive AI, but it still was mostly just a HP and damage buff.

Same reason he would type a wall of text complaining about a video game before it came out and spam it every day for 2 years straight

No one likes the ancient forest.
At first you are amazed by the sheer size and volume it has to offer to tickle your sense of exploration.
And then you keep playing it again where it feels nothing but a giant vertical maze with monsters that seemingly pop in and out everywhere.
wildspire waste is next though which is the most comfy map.

The Beta already showed that Anjanath and Rathalos have at least one new move each.
Great Jagras is just THICC Jagras (vomit attack) but who fights G Jagras?

I got used to these threads starting with troll posting but still being filled with actual vidya discussion and not consolewar shitflinging, what happened bros

Few of the complaints on that list are real issues, for example the lackluster weapon models, but mostly it's just "everything new is bad" and nitpicking.

hey partner

Attached: 1543980623752.png (935x953, 153K)

On Yea Forums it derails threads, makes people mad and gets tons of replies. This doesn't happen on /vg/

I hope they do more weird alterations like G-rank Nakarkos. In G-rank it starts in it's final phase, goes back to the first phase after a while and then reverts to the final phase again.

>S&S really need the retrun of oil's badly
I hate how hard people fellate oils when what it really needs is a downright buff instead.

Are you really too dumb to navigate the Ancient Forest? It's the best map in the series IMO and everything after it feels empty in comparison because of the atmosphere and density of areas to explore.

I always read people getting lost in the Forest and I have to ask myself the same question you did.
People are just dumb it seems. After 5 times or so I learned the Forests ins and outs.

>Wildspire Waste is excellent
>Rotten Vale and Coral Highlands are ok, at least very unique visually
>Elder Recess is great, pretty much an old map
>Hoarfrost Reach is 10/10 absolute kino with mostly plain areas
At least they undrstood they fucked up horribly with the Ancient Forest

They're fun and they have all the best monsters. Only zoomers care about muh grafix.

Get ready for your G rank super ATs to be locked behind "you play them when we want you to" bullshit. It saddens me people just focused on inane console war shitposting and this shit just slid by.

>15 monsters and counting
Any word on subspecies? An Ice or Desert Anja would be nice.

>someone out there gets off to this
It's not hard to get through but it's kind of a slog. You'd think removing loading zones would make maps quicker to get through but it feels longer than it should.

Well yeah it's a forest you're supposed to get lost in it initially.

It does feels like a huge annoying maze until you learn the shortcuts etc, after that it's pretty good map.

tri did it so it would be betrayal complaining about it

>Game looking pretty is a bad thing

Thank god you didn't get what you want

>>Hoarfrost Reach is 10/10 absolute kino with mostly plain areas
there are subterranean caves too from what we could see
hopefully they're more or less like rotten vale's caves because I absolutely love those

>Get ready for your G rank super ATs to be locked behind "you play them when we want you to" bullshit. It saddens me people just focused on inane console war shitposting and this shit just slid by.
I really hope they don't lock G-ranks behind timed events like they did with the AT hunts. It would literally kill the game for me.

so will there be a regular tigrex form and G rank tigrex?

>Any word on subspecies?
Legiana is getting a Variant, not subspecies though.

It's pretty clear that Ancient Forest was their testing ground for all the new grafix and features.

I never said that was bad thing just that its secondary when the real stars of the games are the monsters

But it will have The Best Flagship Boy, and it will give me an excuse to replay the game on PC.

Attached: 1384884180503.jpg (1600x1200, 306K)

I'm not referring to that, I'm talking about the single areas
>hopefully they're more or less like rotten vale's caves
It's funny that you mention that, because a couple of the undergound areas are EXACTLY like the rotten vale. People even say that the two ecosystema re connected somehow
From 5:50 youtube.com/watch?v=FUu0AaRaFA4

And the monsters looking like shit was the biggest fucking travesty about those games

mhw sold - total across 3 platforms - less than Smash Ultimate sold on Switch. Let that sink in and then rethink your sales argument.

>tfw the game actually looks like that now

mhw-builder.com/?#v1i674d12d19i2d29i49d29d7i94d27i168i182d31i272l3
Thoughts?

Ps2 graphics > furry Hd monsters that move like punching bags on life support

are you trying to evade my filter you little nigger

Ok lemme think.. um yep Monster Hunter World is still the best selling Capcom game of all time

What the fuck has Smash to do with any of this you baiting moron?

Why the fuck do you use mhw-builder instead of the honeyhunterworld?

Improving numbers will not help make S&S more popular the real problem is that it is boring.
They need to make a mechanic that makes it worthwile to use the damn thing instead of a lance or charge blade.

>THEN

Attached: 1535909783884.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Nah, It's what always held the series back

I didn't mean to disagree with you, just adding to what you said
but yes, I'm excited for both

Most ATs are fun, imo.

wow I can't believe a game from a completely different developer and series entirely sold better than MHW
damn I got fucking told, thanks for teaching me senpai

>hits triangle twice
>rapes
this game is fun i guess

Attached: best shipping.jpg (500x822, 39K)

t.zoomer

I don't want to play like someone rubbed Vaseline over my eyes anymore.

>3/3 Flinch Free
Why would you do that? 1 is enough to stop LS and Bow fags from tripping you.

I dont know.

Red Dead Redeption 2 sold better than Smash

touting 12mil total as a big number for a multiplat is a rubbish argument looked at objectively

The only thing that triggers me is pretending that any corporation is better than any other. And shitting up the board with your shit bait.
Whichever one of you retards is starting shit is not the issue. The point is that none of you faggots get kicked out for at least five minutes, no matter what company you pretend to like this day.

shield throwing or something
it barely has any unique tools that aren't outclassed by a different weapon

Fuck off kid people complained about shitty consoles and handhelds holding the game back since forever.

we did it bros... based ninty always wins

Cope

Personally I liked the cleaner art style. It allowed the monsters to be the main focus instead of how good the grass looks.

it's a big number for capcom, the people in charge of making the game
what you should have done is show another capcom game that is also a multiplat and has sold more

But compared to past MH and Capcom games you fucking potato

well ironically mhw looks exactly like that with all the particle effect, endemic life, fog, monsters bleeding pebbles all over the place(???) and scoutflies - i'm surprised you can see anything at all!

Will comfy 4 man rooms ever come back ?

It clearly doesn't why are you reaching this far my dude

Entire Smash franchise didn't even sell 1/3 of what Minecraft did.

Impaired information processing is a sign of extremely low IQ

And thanks to all those screeching autists the series got turned into a westernized mess for casul zoomers like you

oh fuck off, I love the MHW but even I can admit that sometimes MHW has way too much effects and other useless crap on the screen.

He is probably frantically looking for this information and figuring out that MHW is capcom's best selling game

dont fucking act like like there's no truth in his post

and gaslighting is a sign of having lost an argument

Do monsters ever become someone's pet?

Attached: 58a484cced1727da75f8e3e33276d94f.png (800x571, 357K)

Ok you just outed yourself as a retarded weeaboo. MHW sold more copies in Japan as well as the West than any other Monster Hunter game. But keep coping you retarded fourteen year old this game will never be and never has been your super special club

speaking of casuals
youtube.com/watch?v=axt5AVnAUys
are you better than the devs, Yea Forums?

Deviants are way more unique than that.

Why not just sub their fucking words instead of this retarded live translation shit

>find slightly uneven terrain
>beyblade all over any monster
pshh nothing personnel monsters

Shield throwing sounds good but maybe it should be able to combine the sword and the shield into a hammer like weapon that can be used for slower attacks but for a bigger knockout chance, while also giving a buff on the damage to compensate for the loss of speed and the block.
That would make the weapon a good niche for people who wanna cut tails and bash a monsters head in without the need to spam the shield bash and actually make them useful for when the group needs to attack the head.

>over half of the list is QOL shit to rid the game of cumbersome shit that was annoying just for the sake of being annoying
good riddance lmao

>best selling = fastest selling
ayy

>he deleted his post
Hahaha you're a pathetic piece of shit user

>Shitty tacked on story meant to appeal to westerners
>scouflies implemented for dumb causuals who need their hand held 24/7
>cats, vigorwasps, and mantles all there to make the game as easy and braindead as possible
>online fucked forever with shitty system that's designed to carry shitters
Fuck you and everything you stand for Wolrdnigger.

What he say?

If Stories is more than just a story then yes

Attached: Monster-Hunter-Stories-Screenshot-2-640x453.jpg (640x453, 80K)

it already has decent end game, just people want to spend 1000+ hours playing a single game, and complain. It has solid amount of 200-300 hours of content easily

You didn't greentext properly.

>muh scoutflies
I’ve been playing MH ever since the PS2 and there’s never been a single situation where I though the game was fun exactly because I couldn’t tell where shit was
this is literally “I WISH MORE OF MY BONES WERE BROKEN, THE GRIUND IS TOO SOFT” whining

Don't reply to him he already proved how sad his life is

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 1557460465005.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

a screencap of the wiki article of Portable 3rd having been officially recognized as the fastest selling MH title of its time, which totalled 4.8m units, still less than MHW

We get the occasional safe thread, and when we do it becomes clear that none of these shitposters are actually part of the Monster Hunter community.

Yeah, scoutflies that you can only use if you discover tracks you dumb motherfucker
>shitty tacked on story
How the fuck can you get pissed off by a story you dumb motherfucker, the series always had them anyway

>what makes lavasioth great
Lavasioth fucking sucked before this game
>a giant damage sponge you hit while its walking
Sounds like lao shan to me faggot

>How the fuck can you get pissed off by a story you dumb motherfucker, the series always had them anyway
Unskipable cutscenes are aids and you know it.

Then you're retarded because monsters in the old games all had designated spawn areas that you could easily figure out if you weren't mentally disabled

>Monster Hunter World is the first game to have a story in the series in order to appeal to westerners
this theory alone proves you’re a pathetic shitposter who has never played this series before

>just use a guide or write all this shit down somewhere
how about you fuck off with your elitist bullshit
>you don’t understand, it’s MEANT to be shitty, it’s a feature to make you feel a sense of accomplishment, it was always shit so it has to stay shit forever

Cope
Cringe
Basedrage
Dilate
Autism
Holy fuck so many seething tendies ITT

Attached: FBF0458EC2F04CDC937057539FE2BF91.jpg (2000x1175, 360K)

I like both MHW and MHGen. It's even more fun, more challenging, and more rewarding to fight monsters in vanilla style. And I'm looking forward to playing Iceborne.

Monsters and counting so far confirmed|
gonna need you to enumerate and provide sources for all fifteen. I'm a world bab but after that beta im not excited for assborne in the slightest, especially if they are asking $40 for it. maybe you can change my mind.

replying to every post doesn't make you smart

>replying to every post doesn't make you smart

Attached: 1515799233163.png (458x456, 79K)

>all nintendies buy smash because it has at least one character from a game they play and nintendo makes sure rosterfags who couldn't care about the game itself constantly shill for free
nintendiapers are pathetic

>>guide
Fucken retard. You can figure that shit out by just grinding monsters. After like your 3rd encounter you should already know what area the monster spawns. Is your brain capacity seriously that low?

I don't entirely understand why everyone assumes that it must be Nintendo fanboys responsible for negativity towards MHW. It's not as though it's only on PS4 or anything like that, it's on PC, and with the advent of GeForce Now, I managed to play like 400 hours on a literal potato that couldn't even start the game before they updated it to change the required instruction sets.

And I wouldn't say that I don't like the game, but the direction it feels like its going in is worrisome. Like someone said earlier, if it's like MH1 back on PS2, and they build upon it in a good way up to something like Freedom Unite, it'll be sweet.

But what if it (continues to, from my point of view) gets worse? The slinger cancelling / mounting / whatever you call it that they're introducing in Iceborne looks like it's just going to make everything even easier, which makes me think they're going to design monsters to have Frontier / generic MMO instant kill AoEs to try and balance that out.

The slingers still don't do shit if you don't have Flash Bombs (which only work so many times on the harder stuff now) or special ammo (that you need to beat the shit out of monsters to get, or grab a limited amount from the environment like Crystalburst)
Like yeah you can still load up with rocks if you just want to use the new combo routes off of the slinger shots but those aren't going to get free flinches.

Sounds like someone got filtered

>The slinger cancelling / mounting / whatever you call it that they're introducing in Iceborne looks like it's just going to make everything even easier, which makes me think they're going to design monsters to have Frontier / generic MMO instant kill AoEs to try and balance that out.
I never played anything before world but this is also one of my worries. The new abilities could be very interesting but also they are just adding tons of new options and the devs haven't shown themselves to be masters of balance and deep gameplay. seems like the game is just turning into a generic button masher action game, except you have to roll occasionally.

switch axe can now wild swing for free because if the monster is going to attack you can shoot a rock and it moves you back like 10 feet in the process.

>i dont understand why everyone assumes that it must be shitendies
See and and You inbred retards cried since rumors.
>m-muh direction
Cope harder, 12 million
>muh slingurrrr hurrrr
Cool addition to the game, stay angry
>muh frontier
*looks at Shitnerations shitimate*

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

who /idort/ here

Attached: masteridort.png (1174x722, 63K)

oh great, the console war faggot found the thread.

Wild Swings are good decent but I don't think they'll beat Sword mode spam if you're canceling out instead of using either of the finishers.

>unironically buying a shitch
Idiot, not idort.

Going to need a source on that one. we've only seen 4 icey boys + Narga +tigrex +MAYBE glavenus.

Filtered by what? I have killed Behe multiple times and have full set from him, it doesn't change the fact that it's a shitty encounter that doesn't fit a MH game at all.

Wild swing has two strong finishers. the point is theres a lot less commitment to it now because the commitment doesn't start with the wild swing anymore, it starts when you press triangle or r2 instead of slinger. Plus, you have much less opportunities to "spam" sword mode on the fast and hypermobile monsters with massive hitboxes that world and the beta have been moving towards.

>I don't entirely understand why everyone assumes that it must be Nintendo fanboys responsible for negativity towards MHW
I guarantee you the majority of the people posting this shit either haven't played the game at all or have barely played it and are solely interested it as ammunition for console warring. I see no other explanation as to why they're so eager to derail these threads about something they claim to enjoy.

That's good. What about the mounting aspect, where you grapple onto the monster to attack it in a way not dissimilar from Switchaxe's Zero Sum Discharge? As long as you're as vulnerable as a Switchaxe (which is to say, at the mercy of the monster's whims for a good 5 seconds) then there's no big deal, but if it's invincible and knocks down like a normal mount I can't say I'm a fan.

Sorry to have played the game and had a different opinion than you. I'd write you up an essay on how I don't think the base game slinger is necessarily bad, but does need something done to it in regard to how much it neuters some monsters (Especially Teostra, and anything that flies), but I know you don't actually care.

Going back to GenU, it's amazing what an improvement those QoL changes make. The older games are still playable and fun, but good lord are those games filled with archaic holdovers.

>having to carry breakable pickaxes
>having to carry whetstones
>monster carves take up inventory space

It's all small stuff that you can deal with, but having these annoyances be gone is a breath of fresh air.

And especially on PC where loading times aren't an issue, having a seamless map is objectively a great decision. Being shoved into a loading screen does not feel good.

Attached: facepunch.gif (153x231, 424K)

Filtered

>wtf I can't just zerg rush the monster with my longsword, this boss is shit

don't forget that a bunch of them are shitty reskins like the big horned guy. literally barroth but with shitty uragaan rage mode tacked on.

You still take damage during clutch claw, exactly the same as Zero Sum. It only seems to be free if the monster is tired out, then you can steer them and slap them into hazards. And when a monster is exhausted they're basically a punching bag anyways.
Lance gets super armor on their Counter Claw grab but they still take damage.

I bet you haven't even seen the fight let alone done it.

Nice, thanks for the information. Sounds like the future's significantly brighter than I thought it was.

I found it to be a sidegrade honestly. World introduced so many new little issues.
>healing is instant and doesn't make you run around like a retard while you slowly heal
>mounting is over with much faster
>stuns, tremors and monster roar reactions are over with much faster and you are far less likely to get hit during those periods
>maps are smaller so you don't have to spend as much time simply running after the monster

Not really bothered by the pickaxe/net/whetstone thing since you just include them in your item set and then don't have to worry about them, but they are kind of pointless and a waste of inventory for sure.
Gen already laid the groundwork for a lot of World's QoL, for example Prowlers don't have to bring any tools and can see big monsters on the map at all times. Crouch gathering was also removed which a lot of people seem to forget was a thing.

>having to carry whetstones
I can understand most other stuff but do people genuinely have a problem with this?

>>stuns, tremors and monster roar reactions are over with much faster
Wait, are you talking about World or GU?
You absolutely can't mash out of stuns in World as fast as you used to because you've got to do the little face slap animation no matter what, instead of hammering your way out of it in half a second and sprinting away.
Tremors take a little longer to recover from even if you can waddle a couple inches during it now, and roars are about the same as always.

It was a little annoying because it was an extra space out of your normal inventory. Gunners had it worse though with how ammo crafting used to be.

Yeah yeah yeah but Gen U has Valstrax and World doesn’t, so who cares

Where's a good starting point with MH? I kinda wanna go for World while it's on sale but hearing how decisive Yea Forums is on it is making me hesitate.

Emulate any of the PSP games if you don't want to pay
Don't listen to Yea Forums nitpicking minor details they still mostly play the same. If you started on World now and like it you'll probably only get "done" with it a couple months before Iceborne is out.

why are consoletards so salty?
oh wait

Attached: MH PC.png (471x380, 8K)

>Consolewars
That's gonna be a not-so-tasty from me.

Like I said it's not a huge deal. It's one of those things that doesn't really add a ton to the game, but has the potential to cause frustration, and once it's gone you're wondering why it was ever there in the first place.

yup..

>It's OUR game, Stop stealing our games and women, PC Chads

Attached: truth.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

GU

World is a good game, and going back to older titles isn't nearly as bad as some make it out to be. If you want to play another MH all of these are worth playing today:
>Freedom Unite
>3 Ultimate
>4 Ultimate
>Generations Ultimate
Portable 3rd is good too and has some unique stuff in it but you would have to deal with partial translation patches and 3U is in the same generation with more content.

>monsters in the old games all had designated spawn areas
So does World

>He doesnt enjoy MH regardless of platform
Feels good not being a poorfag

Attached: 1463339090167.png (328x328, 38K)

The thing can't properly run gen, a fucking 3DS game, and you want world on it?

Monster spawns and zones that they'll actually fight you in work exactly the same as they used to, there's just no loading screens anymore.

I did it easily because I'm not a longsword-using retard who can't handle any fight that requires more than spamming attacks while your teammates carry you like you are

I feel bad for my new sonyfag cousins. They'll never be able to experience that.

Gen didn't run properly on the 3DS in the first place. Larger rooms or having 2 large monsters in one room would drop it to sub-30 FPS easily. I think they went too overboard on the particle effects.

Using that logic World shouldn't be on the ps4 because it dips more often than Gens does on Switch.

>Larger rooms or having 2 large monsters in one room would drop it to sub-30 FPS easily
Did you play on a regular 3ds? Because it runs perfectly on n3ds

I've played on both but I was referring to the regular 3DS. It certainly doesn't stay locked at 60 even on a n3DS though, especially not in multi. Overall runs worse than 4U did.

>60 even on a n3DS though
That's because it's locked at 30.

For some reason they dropped the improved n3DS functionality between 4U and Gen and I have no idea why. 4U actually had improved textures/framerate compared to o3DS while Gen just tossed all that out of the window.

Gens is permanently locked to 30fps and they didn't bump it up on Switch because of it.

Yeah perfect 30fps with drops. Get better eyes

The framerate is definitely a little steadier on the n3DS, but yeah I dunno why they dropped the better textures when half the game was already recycled 4U assets.

You mean like all the reskins the previous games had?

>Yeah perfect 30fps with drops
On the o3ds.
Not on the n3ds.

I'm hoping for some new content in the old engine. I really couldn't get into world.

Capcom is retarded, more news at 11.

You sound like one of those shitters who refuse to run flinch free and them blame LS users when they get constantly tripped.

World is worse than FU.
Try addressing that rather than going
>muh Nintendo
like an underage console warrior.

very shameful, very disrespectful

Style.
World and GU use the same engine.

Bing Bing Wahooooooo

Not involved in these arguments, but if you're not playing with people who you know have Flinch Free on you shouldn't all be dogpiling the same body part

>World is worse than FU.
Well duh.

Never played MH on a nintendo console, please try again.

GOGMA
FUCKING
WHEN

Just like the Souls series
>DeS
great threads
>DaS before prepare to die edition
great threads
>Das after it comes to PC
shitty threads with babies crying about the game being too difficult

Alternatively LS users should know their role or stick to the tail instead of being at the head.

Get better eyes, it runs like shit on both. They wanted epic japanime fx instead of performance

b-but that's shitty MMO mechanics. I just want to zerg the boss with my longsword and

>MHW comes to PS4
Ftfy

I want to be fucked by that dragon

It started with MHW's announcement and you know it you fucking retard. MH threads never recovered from its e3 announcement. For the first few months it was like a 50/50 divide of people shitting on the game and people that were excited for it. Do you even remember when it was revealed that there was running while healing? People shitposted about that being the "death of MH" for fucking ages.

deviants literally have one more move and are faster

OMG SO DIFFERENT

If anyone needed proof worldfags are cancer, OP is the best i can provide. he can't even get through his own post before crying about Nintendo.

How did this meme become so popular with the MH shitposters in particular? You don't see it nearly as much in regular Sony/Nintendo console war threads anymore.

Pretty sure even Capcom themselves weren't expecting World to do particularly well.

Idc if world is the best game in the series, I can’t play it portably. That’s a dealbreaker for me.

You've never actually played on a new 3ds have you.

Holy shit, Nintendo really scarred you. It’s alright, you have Mario and Zelda, kill yourself. You probably don’t do much for this Earth anyway.

MH threads have been terrible ever since the shitposting about Gen being 'too anime' imo

I blame the gaggle of autists in /mhg/

Die w0rldsperms

You've never actually played at a stable 30 fps have you.

>How did this meme become so popular with the MH shitposters in particular
Long story short
>MH fanbase skeptical about console MH because they typically sell like shit
>sonyfags take this as people saying it should only be on Nintendo systems
>bing bing wahoo becomes a means of shutting down criticism
That's the long and short of it. Is that how the saying goes?

Look, it's okay if you haven't but you can even check these things online.

No, the shitty MMO mechanics in the Behemoth fight are shit like having tank/healer mechanics and having to do shit like hiding behind rocks to avoid AoE or dropping the tornadoes to right positions.
I don't know what you have against LS users, buy nobody even mentioned anything about zerging the boss with LS until you started screaming about it.

It'd be a waste of time to go over all your drivel, but the qol improvements to healing, running shooting, combining useless styles are all positives that you personally don't like because you're autistic. The only valid points you have are about the lobby system.

Man I like X/XX but go fight Glavenus or Valstrax in Jurassic Frontier Area 6 and try telling me that shit's stable.

Again, that's because you're playing on an original 3ds.

>removed the clunkiness
Except they added to it and now some weapons have attacks you can't roll cancel out of.

On an original 3DS it can't stay stable as long as any monster is on screen, n3DS still tanks in bigger rooms or with multiple monsters or hunters on screen.

Pretty good summary.

I hope MH6/World 2 fixes some of the flaws, like the shit storyline, muted colors, SOS system, etc

Attached: 1562302141536.jpg (1750x1078, 317K)

>Moving while healing
>QOL improvement

>n3DS still tanks in bigger rooms or with multiple monsters
Which is also false. At best you'll probably see a drop of about 3.

So, basically the "shitty MMO mechanics" are anything that requires you to do something other than zerg the boss with your katana.

>MHWfag can't deal with the fact that his game is not perfect
>He can't debunk any of the criticism so he has to find a coping mechanism
>He realizes that MHW is not on Nintendo console
>Blame that all criticisms is just angry Nintendo posters.
>Post Bing Bing Wahoo as response to any MHW criticisms while crying inside

>you’re supposed to waste time and get frustrated before you get used to it and finally head to where you were supposed to go since the beginning
why not gouge your eyes out, user?
life could be a lot more fun to you if you enjoy this kind of thing

>Still just crying about the LS.
You are so sad, and btw I main the hammer.

They'll deem anything as QoL. Hell I've seen people defend the forward slash in axe mode for the CB because it's supposedly a QoL improvement.

>STILL trying to use console war shitposting to cover up flaws

heh, I bet that Palico being able to rez you in the Ice Borne is just an another QoL change.

Not really, they just have general areas where they can spawn in multiple places across them.

>IF YOU HATE WORLD THEN YOU'RE A NINTENDO FAN
It's been well over a year since World's release. Why are you still doubling down on this underage consolewar retardation?

What's the flagship people want to dick the most?

Attached: 1554398203652.gif (500x281, 57K)

Yes, Iceborne does

AT Nergi is a good fight that you can't just zerg, the Behemoth is just a shitty MMO fight.

>It’s been well over a year since World’s release
and STILL no Switch port
this explains everything

I feel like Zappy Dog and Nargacuga are the ones that attract furfags the most
Nergigante also attracted tons of scalie barafags

Attached: 1445788139290.jpg (480x720, 46K)

not him but why does it matter when all people use are max potions which get eaten instantly anyway
try drinking a mega potion while standing still against any fight and you'll 100% get cancelled out of it

>Still sold millions on 3DS
cope

Imagine being this obsessed with Nintendo.

>Capcom ports RE0 to the Switch
>Fixes none of the bugs
>Has 15 second load times each time you go to a new room
nah Capcom is just lazy

>early 2017 AD
>rumors of new PS4 exclusive MH
>Nintendo fans go into shitposting overdrive, accusing Sony of bribing Capcom, goldface meme, Capcom would never betray Nintendo after Sony fucked them over in the past, that if it Sony ever gets MH again it will be a cinematic walking sim spinoff etc
>World announced for multiplat
>Nintendo fans accuse Sony of paying to keep MH off the Switch and to delay XX localization etc
>i-it's just a spinoff, it's going to flop, Switch still gets the main series
>people start to scoff at any criticisms of the game due to Switch kids having shitposted against it for months
Basically it began before World was even confirmed to exist

Capcom is too lazy to port new games to the Switch

They were too lazy to port the DMC Collection to the Switch so they ripped DMC1 out of it and just put that on there, and charged 19.99 for it

anyone who played a single hunt in World knows the Mega Potion”s recovery combined with your walking speed makes this feature pointless, it’s more for looks really
almost every monster in the game will chase your ass and catch up

Sadly he's gonna be one of those final boss monsters that won't come back unless there's something like XX. Only Fatalis, Ukanlos and Akantor have the privilege to appear whenever they want.

Attached: Gogsadios.jpg (600x726, 50K)

>first mh game was mhs
Sorry bros, but it’s amazing

That's a lot of revisionism in one post.

>almost every monster in the game will chase your ass and catch up
Literally no monster can catch you unless you run directly into it.

To be fair there had to be some bad blood between Nintendo and Capcom recently because Capcom has been doing their absolute best to make their Switch games as shitty as possible. Whether Sony paid them off or they just got in a fight

I don't hate Behemoth but I'm a dirty bow main and I like the idea of "evade tanking" everything after getting enmity within 15 seconds. The music in the 3rd/4th areas gives me strength and makes it that much more enjoyable to fucking stomp it. Not even EX Behemoth with solo TA rules could stop me.
AT Nerg's alright too, but they needed to do more than just add a move that only serves to slow down literally everyone besides bow users.

Attached: 1435364526754.jpg (164x132, 20K)

or maybe capcom feels it doesnt need to do a lot of job to put games on the switch since they sell well enough anyway

>Multi-plat release
>Sony paid them off
kek

There's no Switch port because Capcom just wants to put cashgrab ports on the Switch instead of new games

>image swap
Thanks Hiroshimoot

hello Great Jagras quitter

>almost every monster in the game will chase your ass and catch up
>just walk slightly angular to them
>their path finding causes them to miss me entirely while I get fully healed
Oh yeah, the monsters in World sure are a threat with my ability to walk and heal.

>since they sell well enough anyway
Except for XX they've all sold sub 1m.

>Sell enough anyway
lol the RE games didn't chart and neither did singular DMC. You don't put in effort you don't get sales

nintendo fanboys dindu nuffin

Dude, it even works on final phase Xeno. Why try and lie about it?

Didn't Phil Spencer confirm it was gonna be PS4 exclusive until he went over there and BEGGED for the game to come to Xbox?

You're right, they don't go into MH threads.

>supporting laziness because "muh sales"
DMCV didn't do that well either and they still made it didn't they?

so just stand still and see how that works for you

Is this another silly theory Nintendofags came up to cope with their loss?
why am I not seeing a dozen videos on Youtube teaching how to break the game with such a braindead easy tactic? if it’s a flaw in the path finding mechanic, surely it must affect the entire game and allow you to beat even Behemoth with it

I haven't heard of that but Sony did pay for the entire advertising campaign and show it off at several of their events.

How does that change the fact that you can't get hit while healing if you walk.

the DLC will be shit for sure because of all the shared bones.

I hope the future MHW game takes these game assets and basically doubles them along with creating more unique bones/animations for each monster instead of copy pasting them to most monsters.

I hope they fix that.

I also hope they fix the lobby system and allow for out of the gate multiplayer/co-op that doesnt require someone leaving and rejoining someone else and also expand where other players can be.

>bad blood
yeah Nintendo stopped paying for MH exclusivity.

where are the videos?
you know, “how to waltz your way through Kulve Taroth solo”

Even if you look at the good ol' "I don't think about you at all" image you can see that most people were saying it would flop simply because the series wasn't that popular in the west and Japs mostly play on handhelds, with only a handful of the screencapped posts saying anything along the lines of what you're claiming. Hell, not even the infamous "actually, it won't sell like crazy" post has any of that shit in it.

Attached: You-are-gay.jpg (640x479, 28K)

OK but how does that explain all of this half assness

Attached: capcom-switch.jpg (790x1200, 312K)

I really hope that they don't go full on yearly releases after how successful World was

Attached: 1463216931077.jpg (600x600, 33K)

My one and only major gripe with world is that majority of weapons are just the same bone/steel model + a tiny bit of the monster.
All weapons deserve to be unique ffs.

because healing got changed to accommodate for the fact that you can walk while chugging pots
if mega potions healed their worth instantly like before then you might have a point, but they designed them to basically require you to move while drinking otherwise you just won't get a full heal from any pot ever

Maybe it's because that image is about sales, not console war shit

>No dala
>No nekkd dala
>No Gog
>Gog subspecies never
>No Yama, Shen Gaoren, Nakarkos, Ceadeus Amatsu, Dire Miralis ever again
>LAO STILL RETURNS
This hurts. This means Zorah and Xeno's time in the limelight is almost over.

>ports of games everybody and their father played within the last 20 years
>selling
Capcom's basically making up for lost time since they barely supported the Wii U in terms of library options like the PS4 and One. The fact they thought rebalancing SF2 and pushing it out as a new game is a joke and anybody who thought GU was going to sell need only look at the reception of XX on 3DS.

Because walking to heal isn't game breaking, just slightly mindless because you don't have to put as much thought into when you do it. As long as you pop a potion there's a 95% you can finish the entire thing without getting interrupted. Yeah this includes Behemoth because I've done it in front of the guy before. Doesn't take rocket science to move an analog stick and avoid getting hit.

Attached: Drink Up, Bitch!.jpg (600x389, 130K)

Why the fuck are you guys even arguing about the Mega Potions when you can just craft pretty much unlimited Ancient Potions during the hunt because you can access your item box from the camp?

>tfw can't capture and use monsters as mounts
>tfw you will never be able to bond with a monster to kick ass
I know there was an animu like that but I heard that it flopped hard

Attached: odogaron.jpg (1014x788, 62K)

stop replying to shitposters you double odogarons

that was actually my first point though, it doesn't matter when max pots are instant and are all you need in a hunt
moving while healing is a non problem with the way the game is designed, and it's a silly complaint

>its ok because the old games did the same thing
you are mentally ill.

You know, the sad part about capcom's port madness is that they aren't doing some of the worthwhile ones like BoF or Viewtiful Joe.
I would pay right now for collections of those on Switch.

You got something against odogarons user?

Attached: 'garon.jpg (1600x1130, 122K)

Don't you want RE6 for 40 dollars and digital only user?

How about DMC1, just the first one digital only and 19.99?

They really need to step up their new monsters for the next mainline game, World is the first time i've felt like the new monsters are either straight up unmemorable or downgrades to older monsters (With a few exceptions like Bagel, Odoggo or Tobi)

Attached: 1453502213915.jpg (764x689, 164K)

Yours looks diseased

Attached: 5af49025887824519e4b25ded96da4be.jpg (900x675, 566K)

The sad people are the console warriors.

>feralfag

Attached: No.png (539x775, 67K)

>Don't you want RE6 for 40 dollars and digital only user?
I actually got that one from a friend, I was supposed to give it back but he decided to sell his ps3.
Still haven't bothered going back to it.

If you are unable to critique things you like I have bad news my friend.

Why even bother replying.

>15 monsters confirmed so far
What, really? Nice. Got a list somewhere?

dumb namefag

I want a better version of Great Girros i.e. something with a lot of little monsters helping it. My Switch-Axe wishes to become a blood tornado.

small monster riding is now a thing. It's only a matter of time.

>Iceborne has fish, jade duramboros, kush
Well they can fix that with more unique skeletons like the bugsWHERE THE FUCK IS SELTAS QUEEN CAPCOM

Attached: seltas_queen_and_hats_01_by_rubixa_seraph_d9jssl9-pre.jpg (785x1018, 100K)

Isn't it basically just auto finding a monster though?

Elder dragons have always been the end game monsters, not some anime SSJ4 palette-swapped Frontier rejects that are Deviant monsters, you fucking GUsperms.

the question is if critique is sacrosanct
because people sure are trigger happy with their urge to point at everything that’s different and therefore bad

Queenie is too advanced for the ps4.

NERSCYLLA WHEN

As opposed to saying everything that's different is good like most people who hide behind the QoL excuse?

I want Seltas Queen back just to see what it looks like when she fires a Seltas into the wall in HD

How much of a tryhard faggot are you?

Keep pretending to be retarded, subhuman worldfag

I’m sure we can reach a middle ground on this discussion, even though I’m struggling to find these people you mention
it’s very easy to run behind a JUST AS BAD strawman to cover up the shitshow

Wanting a game to not be braindead easy isn't being a tryhard

Claiming these changes make the game braindead easy is a very tryhard thing to do.
Go make your no damage run on Twitch, I’ll enjoy watching it

See

And end your life, retarded worldfag

More like:
>MH left Nintendo platforms to become a multiplat
>every thread is hijacked and derailed by seething assblasted toddlertards because the game is EXCLUSIVELY NOT ON SWITCH
You Nintentards are the most blindly zealous, cancerous, and retarded fanbabbies among gaming fanbases. Not every game could run on Switch and instead of blaming this shit on game developers, you söybabbies should hold Nintendo accountable for gimping their consoles.

Attached: 1562305975689.jpg (1920x2160, 2.02M)

Seething

Sorry but I don't own a single Nintendo console, try again.

Should add that Okami has a physical release in Japan with English localization included.

>463 replies
>123 posters
You guys are fucking pathetic. Consolewarfaggots should be banned on sight.

Capcom helped with the development of the Switch actually. So yes, it actually is their fault if MHW can't run on it.

...It CAN run tons of endless lazy ports not optimized at all though

>Lose the argument
>"s-seething..."
Seething

imagine wishing bad things upon people who like a different game

I’m not seeing how this justifies calling the game braindead easy. Have you played it?
Go no dmg a fucking Odogaron and post the footage here, tough guy. I bet if you could record shit you’d run back here with a Great Jagras and proud of the feat.

>monsters are slower = braindead easy
why are you demanding arguments when you can’t even provide a single one? all you did was make a mountain out of a molehill, there’s no proof the game is that easy
post some fucking footage over how amazing you are or fuck off

>He doesn't know Capcom helped with the Switch's hardware development
In this case yes we actually can blame Capcom for this one

Attached: 1506317161667.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Switch fanboys are the laugjing stock of the gaming community, and happen to be concentrated here from reddit. What else do you expect from a fanbase with a large amount of characteristic autism and mental illness?

Attached: 1560605123471m.jpg (1024x971, 111K)

And MH end-game has almost always been shit. Go figure.

seethe harder poorfag

Attached: Where do you think we are.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Cope

> Braindead easy
If the healing worked as quickly as estus does in dark souls, I would agree, but you need time for the potion to take full effect.
>THE CHANGES ABOVE AREN'T INHERENTLY NEGATIVE AND WOULD BE FINE WERE THE GAME DESIGNED IN A DIFFERENT
Might as well enjoy living in a cave, refusing to accept any changes, if you enjoy being a tryhard purist so fucking much

Imagine being so obsessed and a retarded Nintendo fanboy, that you spam thread with the same nonsense, never respond to anyone about it while most of the "list" is complete bullshit.

Funny still if this was on Nintendo platforms, they would call it innovative. Never forget that Nintendo already made this series casual with Tri and has the biggest casual/facebook gamer fanbase.

I'm like 10 hours in, is it really that bad endgame? The only other mhs I've played are FU and 3U. I'm enjoying it so far but what makes people hate it??

>CD Projekt Red, a way smaller company can fit all of Witcher 3 on Switch and put it on 1 cart
>Capcom a billion dollar corporation can't be bothered to fix bugs in a Gamecube game and are too cheap to shell out carts for it
Im thinking maybe Capcom is at fault here

Capcom also helped to develop the Vita
youtu.be/j679MphXJew

Its the highest rated game in the series too, what of it?

>If the healing worked as quickly as estus does in dark souls, I would agree, but you need time for the potion to take full effect.
What are Max and Ancient potions

Imagine how great these threads would be if the "No console wars" rule was actually enforced.

goff girls are badassery

Difference here is Vita flopped and Capcom had a reason to not put any games on it
Switch didn't flop and guess what, Capcom has put out almost 20 games for it, all of them cheaply made overpriced ports instead of any new games

Good, no one gives a shit about the Shitch.

You're not even close to endgame. Try soloing Behemoth.

All this is optional, just don't use them.

1 ancient and 2 max potion inventory limit

A little late Eric dont you think

I want to. I having trouble figuring out what weapon to focus on. I like insect glaive but it just feels so low damage

You do

>as if you could bring in 10 max potions in your pouch and chug as you fight
LMAO how far can delusional faggots reach

>and World doesn’t
Yet.

You can craft more on the fly. If you really need more than 2 ancient and 4 max you should just stick to the Tetris, but even then you can go back to the camp and resuply from the item chest..

If the party search system is so shit, how come the game has a steady playerbase of 50k?

Okay. Also another difference is that Capcom never made any MH at all for the Vita. They even released MH3G a week before Vita's launch and also announced MH4 3 years early jut to make sure everybody knows that it's not on Vita before it launches.

see

Yes, and thanks to Capcom, Switch could actually run MHGU at 25 - 30fps. And you can't blame Capcom for Nintendo's decision to skimp on the hardwares in favour of handheld gimmick. You should stop with this "Nintendindu Nuffin!" shit, you're a consumer, not Nintendo's rabid guard dog.

keep digging faggot, show everyone here how big you dick is and you just need half

And thanks to Capcom, Switch can't run MHW at all and instead gets nothing but old ports from them because they're fucking lazy

This ain't only Nintendo's fault here

you’ve proved nothing, only that you can spend a lot of time farming ingredients to have six potions at best, considering also how you can only hold 3 during the fight
if you tell me you just need 3 potions in any fight in the game you’re just attention whoring

>Capcom develops brand new games for DS
>Capcom develops brand new games for 3DS
>Capcom develops nothing but old ass ports for Switch
How was Nintendo supposed to know Capcom was gonna become lazy as fuck?

I see that you don't have any counter arguments so I'll just take my victory then.

>make stupid claim without proof
>get told off
>I WON
your prize is a few meds, enjoy

You're a fucking retarded if you need to heal that much. With the health augment and even decent skills you don't need to heal at all for most of the fights and 3(6) full heal potions is plenty for any fight in the game.