Any more games for this feel?

Any more games for this feel?

Attached: rogue squad.jpg (853x640, 101K)

i love these

Don't know any other games like these though.
StarFox maybe, but not really.

Battlefront 2017 space battles

These are the definitive Star Wars games. Change my mind.

Attached: 1352516698499.png (1585x1527, 104K)

Attached: 589a36f8706ae.jpg (1942x1286, 624K)

Is this actually good?

The first Rogue Squadron

it has its moments esp with the clone dropship missions

The fucking multiplayer was dope af

>rogue squadron 4 never
Just fucking kill me desu

It's true though

this game was solid

SW GAME TIERS

GOAT:
Jedi Outcast
Battlefront II (the real one)
X-Wing Alliance

Great:
Rogue Squadron II
Jedi Academy
Dark Forces II
Battlefront
Shadows of the Empire
Knights of the Old Republic I/II (II is better but Obsidijank so less polished)

Good:
Pod Racer
Rogue Squadron III
Galactic Battlegrounds
The Clone Wars
Republic Commando
Jedi Power Battles
Super Star Wars
Dark Forces I

Good at the time but probably too dated to play anymore:
X-Wing/TIE Fighter/XVT
Rogue Squadron 1
Rebel Assault
Star Wars Galaxies

Mediocre/bad:
Jedi Starfighter I/II
Bounty Hunter
Teras Kasai Masters
Obi-Wan
Battle for Naboo

Practically Nu-Wars
The Force Unleashed I/II
Lethal Alliance
All Battlefronts between II and Disney Era
TOR

Nu-Wars:
Battlefront I/II (the fake ones)

I forgot a few, Empire at War was okay but not actually a good game, Force Commander was bad, and there are a few meme tier absolutely awful games like Yoda Stories that are still more kino than anything EA has shat out because they were at least beautiful disasters.

Where doe lego star wars fall?

what about bombad racing my guy

>tfw too brainlet for Jedi Academi and X-Wing/Tie-Fighter
man at the time I was absolutely impressed with both (and to a degree I think they hold up if anything because of how unique they are). I'd also raise Rebel assault to good but lord knows how much of it is nostalgia, but I still play it every now and then

Bounty Hunter is a good game imo. also Republic Commando belongs in great

I'm emulating rogue leader on Dolphin and I'm stuck on the fucking mission with the y wing where you have to assault the imperial ship. There's so many fucking gun batteries blasting me every time I make an approach I don't get what the fuck I'm supposed to do.

I downloaded Dolphin almost exclusively for this game and I had to do a 360 and walk away at that part.

Who would you rather have the Star Wars license than EA?

I should pop this in. I remember it being decent at least. Didn't it have some proto-assfaggots mode in multiplayer? There were bases and units that you hat to lead to the other base and if you took a walker instead of one of the fast af tanks you were fucked.

90s Ludo...I mean LucasArts

These are the worst Star Wars ship games. The prequel star fighter ones were even better and they were dog shit. Kids play on rails flight sims in third person, men play pic related

Attached: 4L_A32IocSG.jpg (640x400, 31K)

Great tier additions not on this list:
Revenge of the Sith(GBA)
All Super Star Wars games
Empire at War

>Dark Forces II
im sorry what

Empire at War is pretty great, especially the mod support. It has a lot of legs to it and the multiplayer is awesome.

Bethesda, if we rewind to Oblivion/Skyrim era

I don't know

>brainlets
Kids and their emulation have no patience for thinking it out.

Attached: 1560522048548.gif (255x191, 2.71M)

Bandai Namco. Ace Combat is the only dogfighting game I can still think of.

X Wing Alliance basically obsoleted the older games in the franchise which is why I say it's really good and the others aren't worth playing anymore unless you have a bunch of boomers who wanna play XVT. XVT is pointless in single player.

Dark Forces 2 was incredible for its time and is still very good and playable today.

I'm too old to have been the target audience for lego games.

mogged by pod racer, not terrible but no compelling reason to go back to it

Yeah it had one mode like that, MP had a lot of conceptually cool shit but the balance heavily favored speedy tanks.

The game while kinda fun for awhile was always poorly balanced and not a good RTS. I give it brownie points for doing something different but really, it just was not a satisfying strategy game imo.

RS 1 is too dated but Dark Forces isn't? Are you high?

Jedi Starfighter fucking sucked dude, Rogue Squadron II was a great arcade space shooter. X Wing Alliance is still the peak of SW space combat overall.

My first Star Wars game

Attached: Falcon-CD-Rom-Playset_large.jpg (479x285, 34K)

RS1 plays like shit and more importantly offers basically nothing that II doesn't unless you like the EU missions. I remember playing those as a kid and thinking what the fuck is this shit I didn't see this in the movies.

>Dark Forces 2
Oh Jedi Knight, I guess I never really thought of it as a sequel

>probably too dated to play anymore:
>Star Wars Galaxies
Bitch please

>All Battlefronts between II and Disney Era
There were none

Attached: 4L_aeRPO73r.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

I agree that its imbalanced, but its not really supposed to be competitive or anything. I will say I thought ground battles were lame as fuck but that space battles were the motherfucking ass. I loved that shit. Warping ships in and watching Boba Fett shred x wings to shit was awesome

I don't remember it playing like shit, but then again, I haven't played it since it came out.

Its funny that Dark Forces had so much vertical shooting and we've only gone downhill since 1994

EA made a bunch of shovelware battlefronts for PSP/phones. Also SWG plays like shit, it was only good because of the freshness and the community around it which is not the same now as it was. All ancient MMO communities become incestuous and meta circlejerk oriented over time which ruins the magic.

I can't recommend SWG to people, shit even back in the day it was broken to high hell, 70% of the classes were non functional at launch and the balance was never even close to good. I played the shit out of that game but it's time to move on and recognize that it will never be what it was.

Notably, Elite Squadron for the PSP is what the ORIGINAL Battlefront 3 3nded up becoming. It has the concurrent land/space battles, a rushed and trimmed down story mode thats obviously repurposed assets from that original leak. The maps are even the same, everything's just scaled down on textures/poly count and overall size and scale.

Its actually worth a play if nothing else but for curiosities sake as a taste if what the real Battlefrojt 3 might have been like.

Rogue Squadron II was such a good GCN launch title! Still looks great.

Am I the only person who played Star Wars: Rebellion?