Wtf i thought Triterion were based???

wtf i thought Triterion were based???

Attached: bros.png (878x895, 967K)

so this is the power....... of hit piece journalism....... woah......

Damn its going to be a sad day when I have to stop playing the game once they add this stuff in

That's the thing though, the only thing that going back on their initial statement is going to do is hurt the playerbase because people are already tired of the lack of content in this game and leaving, its not like being able to play as Daqan or a tranny is actually going to buy this fucking game

>want a historically accurate game where you can also shit talk the people you play with
>swarmed with lefties who want to shove women in niggers in everything
i can't have 1 fun game not ruined by these fucks.

Jesus, why not just only create white males from the start? They could just say it is historicaly accurate and be done with it.

I think females were a backer goal when it was in Kickstarter so they're kind of obligated to do it.

>>and niggers**

They didnt go back on anything you little dipshit
>onions boys talk some grunt artist into spitballing stuff he thinks he's heard
>go and print it as unimpeachable fact without ever consulting the devs
>when the devs ask what the fuck you are talking about, claim they're lying and going back on their initial statement
I would unironically shit down your hollowed eyesocket

Can’t wait for the eventual female/nigger teamkilling and votekick.

>addition of niggers to medieval battle sim turns it into a medieval lynching/ethnic cleansing sim as the two sides lay down their arms to embrace as friends and execute women and minorities shoulder to shoulder
beautiful bro

bro relax.

That seems awfully convenient as a response to negative press.

Attached: 1527045195526.gif (982x734, 572K)

>playing as a black person or female makes the game exponentially harder, meaning only the best players will play as either and wipe the floor with racists
beautiful indeed

>Being such fanatics that you get triggered by silly roleplay
I hope you are just false flagging.

Attached: hbgtfsgfsn.gif (446x251, 726K)

I for one can't wait to decapitate and burn both women and niggers

How will you know if they're black if they're in full armour?

Fuck off electionfags

they're all black when they're charred corpses

>Not being able to identify niggers without relying on skin colour

>niggers or women are good at games
step it up user

Dilate

Vidya """""journalists""""" have been making hit piece after hit piece on them for a while now so of course they're being forced to kowtow

They are. It's just that professional gamer is a luxury occupation that requires a steady high income job first.

If everything SJW related in gaming had a toggle, you would think that's enough to keep both sides happy, but you know the SJW faggots can't handle that, we MUST be forced to endure historically inaccurate niggers and women. Anyone want to kickstart my Zulu game populated with nothing but whites and trannies?

>implying i won't be bee lining to the people who use women models and killing them as the darkest most stereotypical black man

Women and sub-saharan Africans are not good at video games.

This is just going to be that one San Andreas picture

Niggers are good at fighting games.

>Get to impale niggers and punch them off of cliffs
I don't see the problem.