The Outer Worlds

Is this going to be as good as New Vegas?

Attached: 220px-The_Outer_Worlds_cover_art.png (220x262, 130K)

It's going to be a fine rpg, not great, not bad just solid game, that you can enjoy and, unless the lore really catches you, forget.

lol no, the New Vegas team had actual developers (primarily male) and some normal looking women. Modern Obsidian is full of rainbow hair women who believe in 24 genders and soiboys. Chris can't do it all by himself.

Basically this, but it will be worse because of this

why can lefties not into color theory

Attached: 1562348524159.jpg (1026x767, 174K)

You mean full of good ideas that don’t get fleshed out coupled with complex systems that, though ambitious, fail constantly due to an extreme amount of bugs?

Most likely.

Lesbian flag colors are pretty dope, but that's the only flag that looks good.

At least it will be better than starfield.

Attached: 3u7mQU.jpg (494x703, 174K)

Mods will fix this.

No, devs already said it's going to be a linear shooter, not an rpg.

Most likely not. Only based thing is that buyfags will only have to pay $7 to play it because it debuts on the Windows Game Pass.

Just think, New Vegas was the game the Obsidian people wanted to make in 2003 when Van Buren was still a thing. This is just something they made as another quick project before getting scooped up by Microsoft.

Not even a chance.

Starfield will be cancelled.

>Just think, New Vegas was the game the Obsidian people wanted to make in 2003 when Van Buren was still a thing.
Not even close, obsitard.

Van Buren would have been the Saints Row 3 of Fallout.

I'm actually kinda digging the colours, I just wish the people wearing them looked less dweeby. I'm a pretty strict anti-fascist bit I was never a friend of the typical red and black colour scheme. It looks needlessly sinister and makes people think of Nazis.

Chris doesn't even fucking work at Obsidian anymore.

Jesus christ, is there even one person on this board who comments on Obsidian who actually knows anything about the company?

No because current Obsidian is not the same studio anymore. Onions infused beta males, mentally ill trannies and blue haired dykes can't make a good game and this is a problem with most of the western studios these days not just Obsidian.
Creating a good RPG is difficult and creating a new IP and a good RPG at the same time is insanely difficult to pull off. You need very competent people totally dedicated to the project toiling for years and that's the reality of game design.

Look at Dragon Age Origins for example that was the last new IP and RPG from old Bioware about the same budget as this game. Took them fucking years to develop and they had a top team at the time. Still had to kill themselves to get that game out and this was back when game devs only cared about making the best game possible.

>I'm a pretty strict anti-fascist

Attached: 1562101458907.jpg (992x1024, 120K)

Hell no.

Will probably be better than Vegas on account of having gameplay that isn't complete shit.

Attached: 1550930331045.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)