I don't understand

I don't understand.

Why would you take a picture with a group of strangers as if you're all friends having a great time? You watch their youtube videos, they're not your friends. Why would you want a staged photograph with fake happiness of your not friends?

Attached: Untitled.png (1052x702, 1.5M)

I don't know and I don't care and neither should you. Go outside.

someone's jealous!

>obsessing this much over a photo

You need a more fulfilling life OP.

>get stuck between Pat's QT wife and Woolie
Why do my dreams only come true for other people?

I can smell the bullshit reeking from this pic. Pat and Paige in particular. Woolie>>>>Matt=Liam>>Actual shit>>>>>>>>>>>Fat Leprachaun and Lupus bitch

Holy fucking shit. Pat gets fatter in every picture I see him in.

incorrect. Liam is objectively the worse.
Woolie >>> Pat and his GF >>>>>>>>> Matt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liam

Nice katamari cosplay, Pat.

>Not being friends with everyone you meet.

Man I remember when Pat was losing weight for like 2 months. He looks like he gained it all back and then some.

Does Paige have a feeder/gainer fetish?

Go to sleep, Pat

How long until Pat dies of a heart attack during a stream?

They're both trying to die at the same time. Ever since Paige got even sicker, Pat started turning into even more of a fat fuck. I give 'em 5 years max.

>Pat managing to look absolutely massive even in texas
>Paige like a propped up skeleton
>some manlet fuck
Woolie looking pretty good all things considered, there's some fat but also obviously muscle under that, if he changed his diet he would look great

Did she get sicker? I can't recall other than her lupus or whatever.

pat looks like that midget in the chair from mad max fury road

Fuck off Liam

How the fuck does Pat keep getting fatter and fatter. Paige, step in and DO something already.

You sound miserable af user, they're out having fun and you're making a thread here crying about it.

It's the same as getting a photo with anybody else who makes media or content you like. It's more to remember the moment that you met somebody you're a fan of in person.

people do this with real celebrities too, not just surrogate friend let's players.

I never got a good look at Pat off stream, but fucking hell he is so fat and short it alarms me. He's not gonna be there in 20 years.

Attached: D-eL7thXUAEmwYD.jpg (1077x1058, 113K)

Liam got cucked and is forever mad.

As with any famous artists, actors, authors, doers, makers it's to get points in your social circle for you met someone famous.
Obviously.

I don't understand.

Why would you post a thread on a video game board with a group of e-celebs?

have sex

>i admire these people and it makes me happy to see them
that was hard

Have sex with Pat you coward.