Would you guys want to see a MegaMan Zero reboot/remake/remaster...

Would you guys want to see a MegaMan Zero reboot/remake/remaster? I don't think any other MegaMan game comes close to the kino that was MMZ1-4

Attached: 1550033953227.jpg (477x320, 167K)

Only if they fix that shit art style.

please
no more megaman (and pals) sidescrollers

I’d want a port of the DS collection at most. Sprite based games should stick around to at least 2022.

I'd like a 3D game, DMC style. MMZ 1-4 are already great, there's not much that need to be fixed in these games.

Attached: DCCNp88V0AA3ZMT.jpg (495x1200, 61K)

The ending was bullshit

As long Inti works on it, but they are to busy with Gunvolt.

3>2>1>4

This 100%.

diapers > glass tits

Attached: 59371893_p0.jpg (1268x1894, 1.28M)

I wish Phantom wasn't such a jobber Jesus Christ.

I agree, that's why I'm doing a MMZ-inspired action platformer.

2 > 4 > 3 > 1
3 was just "2 but worse EXCEPT rankings are less bullshit" while 4 tried a lot of new things that mostly stuck the landing and was a good ending for the series. 3's ending didn't have the impact it should have.

>Would you guys want to see a MegaMan Zero reboot/remake/remaster?
No, the series is good and has a proper ending leave it alone. Give me a continuation of ZX instead.

Attached: 1561046262042.jpg (2000x1118, 142K)

I dunno. I found him the hardest out the four. Fast attacks and no weakness.
Harpuia was the real jobber.

ZX sucked hard. They were desperate and tried to aim for an even younger audience with all that kids yelling really loud and doing their best power ranger impression shit. But it didn't work, both games barely sold dick in Japan and mostly went unnoticed overseas too. I honestly wish they didn't exist.

I meant he kills himself in the very first Zero game.

A remaster would be fine.
Loved the tone and setting of MMZ but one of its strengths is that the plot actually ends so a sequel or remake would be somewhat forced.
A spiritual sequel with the same gameplay would be great but also with the grim tone and none of those shitty deviant art mcs and characters feom ZX.

ZX was great with its basic mechanics. I don't mind he tokusatsu inspiration since the original MM was also based on that partially but those characters and plot were garbage. Also the metroidvania aspects were some of he weakests I have seen, there was no sense of isolation or discovery sand it just made going to the next mission/finding hidden items a chore.

>ZX was great with its basic mechanics
Yes, whatever was carried on from MMZ was good, but all new gimmicks mostly didn't work. Especially the incredibly confusing overworld map and the gimmicky transformations like Fx and Lx. Hx was fine since it was mostly just Zero with an air dash instead of the blaster and Px sorta played like Darkwing Duck on the NES (which in itself was a reskin of OG MM). The second game however went full retard with boss transformations and you get model ZX way way too late.

It would be cool having him on the next games. If there is ever a reboot, hope they bring him back.

Attached: 61096952_p1_master1200.jpg (873x718, 789K)

Just give me a remaster with a bigger screen and to play through all four games back to back without it being easy modo like in the DS collection.

Please.

Attached: 75181958_p0.jpg (1050x1890, 840K)

>humanized Sol
ew

Attached: BVvAgZYCYAAhANE.png orig.png (449x433, 284K)

I HATE INTI CREATES GGGRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH

Why?