What’s the best Spider-Man game?

Attached: C0C01558-CA4F-4454-B23D-0482332EE694.jpg (1800x1012, 146K)

Ultimate

spider-man is based

Free Roaming: Ultimate, just don't bother with anything else Ultimate Marvel related. Haven't played PS4 but Spider-Man 2 and Web of Shadows are overrated dogshit

Level Based: Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro. Shattered Dimensions and Web of Time are alright, not that great

Beat-Em-Up: Maximum Carnage

Spider-Man (2000). Fuck your freeroam trash. Ultimate was ok though.

Spider-Man 2000 and Enter Electro, Web of Shadows, Ultimate, Spider-Man 2 are all good. Shattered Dimensions is okay, not great, but there's a really good amount of fanservice.

Enter Electro was a rushed cashgrab. Let go of your childhood nostalgia.

web of shadows has the best gameplay by far you stupid nostalgic dipshit

Ps1 spidey games are the best hands down.

ps4 spiderman

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190314232348.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Oh yeah, totally forgot to mention PS4. Good game, even if the DLC sucks.

>capeshit

Attached: aid6166178-v4-728px-Cure-Frequent-Dog-Vomiting-Step-1[1].jpg (728x546, 56K)

>spider-man
>cape
based retard

>Why yes, Edge of Time is my favorite Spiderman game, how did you know?

Attached: 1560188464639.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

Not every hero wears a cape, user!

Attached: hey_listen.jpg (601x625, 73K)

>doesn’t know that all superhero movies are referred to as capeshit on Yea Forums
What are you a fucking normie or something?

Playing spiderman PS4 right now.

How the hell did he get his powers? Its never explained and the contant movie remakes are confusing. Is this the same spiderman from the avengers movies? Also does he actually shoot webs from his body, or does it come from the gadgets?

What the fuck do you care? A magic spider bit him and now he's a superhero. This doesn't work for you? WTF kinda story do you expect from capeshit?

Attached: consume.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

He got bit by a spider. Webs and gadgets are from the gadgets he makes. They wanted to skip over the origin story because everyone knows it. He’s not the same Spider-Man as any of the others but it references villains in other Spider-Man versions who you assume he’s taken down in similar ways. One big difference between this and the Raimi films is that he doesn’t fight Dock Oc until his 20s. That being said, he tries to stop a train the same way as in Spider-Man 2 and fails at first, then he says “that totally worked last time!” It’s meant to be a meta joke but an in-universe explanation would be that he was able to stop a train like that in the past in an event unrelated to Dock Ock. Just wonder what it was.
Also, the Avengers tower can be seen in the game.

It was okay and we should’ve had a third game on PS1 with Green Goblin. Spider-Man 2000 > Enter Electro tho

Fpbp.

I remember enjoying Ultimate Spider-Man (and the the first two tie-in movie games) the most; and NG4/PS1 Spidey. Never played Shattered Dimensions, Web of Shadows was a confusing mixture of fun mechanics interspersed with an overall shit game, and PS4 Spidey was really beautiful to look at but so fucking boring that I put it up after a few hours.

We still haven't received a truly great Spider-Man game. I'd say the 2000 title is still the top contender.

Maximum carnage. Legend has it nobody has ever beat it till this day.

Attached: 1557844729176.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

Attached: ultimate_spider-man.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

The PS1 game by far.

>Its never explained
Because you've already heard it several times and they didn't want to repeat the spider biting him, Uncle Ben dying, and having to learn Responsibility™ yet again.
>Is this the same spiderman from the avengers movies?
No, he's his own universe. Matt Murdock already knows who he is whereas Daredevil doesn't in the MCU, he's never met Doctor Strange considering his comment near the Sanctum Sanctorum is how he only sees strange things coming from the house, he knows the Avengers but it doesn't seem like he's on a personal basis with them from his comments in both the main game and the DLC, and MCU Spidey is still in highschool while this Peter has already graduated college for several years now.
>or does it come from the gadgets?
You literally see him putting on web shooters multiple times throughout the games.

Playing Batman Arkham City now.

How the hell did he become Bat man? Its never explained and the contant movie remakes are confusing. Is this the same batman from the justice league movies? Also does he actually shoot bats from his body, or does it come from the gadgets?

Best bosses - Web of Shadows
Best city - PS4
I'm sorry but your boomercore games aged like shit, try playing them now. They're untenable and they need to go.

I liked Web of Shadows gameplay, mainly because of the Web slinging and the Web strike attacks.

Kek

>How the hell did he get his powers?
He got bit by a spider
Literally everyone knows Spider-Man's origin. It's good that they had a young adult Peter who's well into his Spider-Man career instead of doing another high school age Peter

Spider-Man 2000

spiderman 2 is the best spiderman game, and i say this as someone that played it for the first time a few years ago, but grew up playing spiderman , enter electro, and ultimate spiderman.

That suit only looks good when looking at it from the neck up and ignoring everything below it like pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (1277x742, 139K)

In your opinion.

>party member from the first game returns in the new one

Attached: 816.jpg (1125x714, 224K)

He doesn't want to be famous? I'll make him infamous!