youtu.be/_7E550f4lrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=klmOijhuhxM
youtube.com/watch?v=NNq7ngBt0z4
youtube.com/watch?v=TS5SgJnFN4U
youtu.be/cfIdDNRyxBE
youtube.com/watch?v=V6EVOpIgc8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

I got a confession to make, I never felt attached to this theme as much as I was to Noveria one. I honestly don't know why, but the latter is so much comfier and mysterious to me:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX85F85Lg0c

Also, Heavy Phoenix armor on Ashley is unironically rad.

Attached: 1.jpg (1302x614, 86K)

A setting with a lot of potential and they ran it into the ground

Attached: anger 2.png (271x288, 10K)

Noveria is one of the best worlds and I agree that theme is fucking great.
Fucking hate ME2 and ME3 dumping this composer

Why yes my series is still alive and getting a new game, how could you tell?

Attached: 1561225008469.png (460x619, 500K)

After Halo 5 and the latest trailer I don't know who would trust 343i

I always preferred this one. Man, Mass Effect 1 had good music.
youtube.com/watch?v=6v9g0OHMdIs

That track has some PSO vibes.

As an FFXIV player tell me how hyped I should be for PSO2

I agree. It has so many different role-playing options and does a goid job with world building

>A setting with a lot of potential and they ran it into the ground
Yeah, that's on Bioware alright.

>Fucking hate ME2 and ME3 dumping this composer
I believe that both Sam Hulick and Jack Wall did the soundtrack for the entire trilogy. Clint Mansell just hopped in for one or two music pieces in ME3 and fucked off. Unsurprisingly, soundtrack for Andromeda was done by some random composer, which is one of the main reasons why that game was so mediocre.

>PSO vibes
What does PSO stand for?

Attached: aardvark.jpg (850x1511, 337K)

youtu.be/IitCQCaKi3E

Phantasy Star Online

Specifically makes me think of the character creator music. youtu.be/mIPsR20Du6c

youtube.com/watch?v=NcrDWAuyqtc

>M4 Part 2
Don't do this to me user.

>Phantasy Star Online
Ah, thanks for clarifying it for me!

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

One of the things ME3 did right was get Faunts back for the ending. Suicide Mission was a good credits song for the fuck year ending to ME2 though, I'm not hating on it.
youtu.be/27yRNPEQ5q8

>we will never have something like Ilos again
Or I guess we will, but still, music with the action was great.

Attached: ilos.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>we will never have something like Ilos again
I'm more of a Therum guy myself (shame the theme is only used in one small chunk of the map) but I see where you're coming from:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hQvIXlMTFV8

Attached: 1.jpg (850x1511, 247K)

Why did no one actually harvest the shit on that planet if it's Prothean technology?

>Why did no one actually harvest the shit on that planet if it's Prothean technology?
Reapers didn't know about it and the relay leading to the planet was literally lost in space for who knows how long.

DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3JEnymeAI

PLEASE RECONSTRUCT PROFILE

Attached: profile.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>PLEASE RECONSTRUCT PROFILE

>1st playthrough
Earthborn Sole Survivor Paragon Solider Male (Sheploo) - John: Was with Ashley in ME1 but switched to Tali in ME2 and stayed with her in ME3
>2nd playthrough
Earthborn Sole Survivor Paragade Infiltrator Female (Frecklebeast) - Jane: Was with Liara for the whole series.
>3rd playthrough
Colonist Ruthless Renegade Vanguard Male (Black) - Jack: Was with Ashley in ME1 but switched to Jack in ME2 and stayed with her in ME3
>4th playthrough
Spacer War Hero Paragon Sentinel Female (Caucasian) - Joan: Stayed single in ME1 (I think), got with Garrus in ME2 and stayed with him in ME3
>5th playthrough
Spacer Ruthless Renegon Engineer Male (Asian) - Jian: Stayed single in ME1 and ME2, got with Kaidan in ME3
>6th playthrough
Colonist War Hero Paragon Adept Female (Latina) - Jade: Was with Kaidan in ME1 (I think), switched to Thane in ME2 and stayed with him in ME3 until he died; hooked up with Samara in the Citadel DLC

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Someone please help me

this fucking PC port is fucking broken

Runs like shit in the citadel and low quality textures

I have i7 8750H and a 1060

zero unless u love fashion then it's 10/10 autism tier with legit body editing

>this fucking PC port is fucking broken
Have you considered contacting EA support or seeing if someone of unofficial Bioware forums has a solution for you?

There's Steam solutions but they don't work

Well shit, then try to solder on through Citadel as much as you can - there are quite a few side quests that start and are resolved in there.

strawpoll.com/43sgxdzc

Attached: 1548512624288.png (1080x1920, 1.66M)

If we're voting for the best ass, then I guess Miranda wins that competition. Tali obviously has the best hips and Samara the best tits. However, saying who's the best girl is kinda tricky since most of them are good in their own kind of way.

>unless u love fashion
Fashion is the FFXIV endgame

I've been meaning to replay this soon, playing 1 for the first time was sheer joy.

Attached: 35373f6.png (319x201, 67K)

>playing 1 for the first time was sheer joy
Not a lot of games managed to grip me the way ME did. Shame Bioware fucked it up like they fucked up everything they made this decade.

>playing 1 for the first time was sheer joy.
>"man, I can't wait to experience the awesome sequels"

Attached: 1555285551087.png (1059x1059, 1.53M)

I cant play again. For me Shepard is a blonde bombshell Colonist/War Hero Paragon Vanguard who saves the Galaxy. Playing anyone else and romancing anyone but Liara just feels like that shitty made for TV movie they advertised on the Citadel

>Playing anyone else and romancing anyone but Liara just feels like that shitty made for TV movie they advertised on the Citadel
It's an RPG user, you should experiment with other classes and romances and make different choices. For example, here's how I did it

Garus had a hard life.

God I wish we could fuck Kasumi

I haven't played the trilogy in a few years, but I'm probably also going to replay them. And I'm sure I will notice more of the flaws this time around, but ME is one of those things I enjoy finishing the story of, even if the latter part turns to ass and the last game's ending is total garbage.

2 was pretty good i guess. At least it had better gunplay and i liked the companion quests

1-Soldier 2&3- Vanguard
Earthborn
War Hero
Paragon
Tali
Destroy
Other Shepards need not apply

Attached: 3592E9F1-0DD2-484B-ABCD-20EE7813B7CE.jpg (1600x2470, 541K)

man of culture, I see

I just wish i knew how to program or make models
i would make my own space game whit aliens and tittyes

Shut up, goody two-shoes fagget

Attached: 1507121566847.jpg (612x380, 52K)

>i would make my own space game whit aliens and tittyes
It's not just programming, but time as well. Trying to make such a game on your own would probably take you a decade or two of hard work.

AND I NEED YOU TO RECOVER...

It fits so perfectly but wasn't even made intentionally for the game.
I want to go back.

Attached: 1552370480017.png (1920x800, 751K)

BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE IT ON MY OWN...

hnnngggggggg

is there a game more overrated than ME1? I can only think of DA:O. perfect zoomer x360 kid detection tools.

>no more first time at Ilos with that theme
>no more love with your LI (Liara best waifu)
>no more bro time with Garrus and Wrex
>no more late night posting on /meg/
>no more ME games which are not beyond shitty
It hurts to live.

Attached: liara_t__soni_by_hallucinogenmushroom-d4w8vny.jpg (1920x1080, 580K)

i am at uni now so i dont have that time
goddamit

>It hurts to live
It's okay user, the pain should hopefully subside in time.

heeeheehee le funny frag from face books

It doesn't. I am also still angry about the ME3 ending.

Andromeda might have worked if it was set during the time where everything was fucked and the Kett assblasted that Eos settlement. Fix up the characters a bit to not have them literally preach exposition. Open world is what ultimately killed it for me, I could even tolerate Liam.
>Liara best waifu
I'd fight you if I could.

>I'd fight you if I could
Not that user but who is best waifu?

>tfw just marathoned ME1 and ME2
>tfw feel empty inside because I know that there are no other games like these two out there

Attached: sunshine_(2007)_iolfk.jpg (1000x562, 211K)

Same, I binge-played the trilogy again 9 months ago and kinda want to go through it again. The experience got increasingly worse the more I played and by the end of 3 I just wanted the game to be over and stopped reading all the little descriptions of the plants which I always loved to do. I would give my left nut for a remastered re-done ME trilogy that fixed all the retarded story crap and added even more content.

It's gonna be talicancer, just you watch.

For me, Jack. Likeable character growth and surprising pay off in 3 but swept under the rug instantly. Tali close second cos cute af.
END OF RINE.

Attached: endLine.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

This music always fills me with this feeling of a life full of possibilites
The vast expanse of the galaxy
Planet after planet after planet, full of billions of people living their own lifes doing their own things, inventing, working and creating, all out there to be discovered.
And then it turned into a "Nothing really matters, here shoot some zombies in a warzone" game
Fuck Mass Effect

>stopped reading all the little descriptions of the plants which I always loved to do
Same.
Gameplay wise 3 was ok, but the characters weren't as interesting as ME2's and the story and villains weren't as nearly as good as ME1's.
People say one of ME3's DLC 'kinda' fixes the shitty ending, but I haven't played said DLC yet.

>War Hero
Never thought this made sense, because his rank would be higher. Sole Survivor seems right.

>sunshine
This movie's soundtrack always reminds of Mass Effect for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=-kSe5tTMOsE

Attached: 1561594887745.jpg (610x345, 61K)

>le first gayme gud bros! sad frog face :( But oter gayme bad! >:(

God i can't stand these faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVAgMvGWWpI
Once and for all, lads.

The Citadel DLC? I don't think it really does anything for the ending but it's really good imho. Extremely fanservicey to the point of hilarity, lots of good jokes too like about how you can only take two squad mates with you in missions, the whole thing is really funny campy.

Quality post user

That one part where the entire crew just goes full firing squad. Everything is so absurdly cheesy, I love it. It basically redeemed ME3 for me.

Agreed. The only reason I want to play through the trilogy again is just to replay it and see if I can get any different interactions, and also to see Kaiden and Wrex because I threw him off of the Citadel

>threw him off of the Citadel
I must be blind and disoriented but I didn't even know that was possible.

I sabotaged the Genophage cure so later on in the game he confronted me about it at the Citadel, and after a brief scuffle you throw him through a glass window and he falls to his death

>sabotaged the Genophage cure
I could never bring myself to do it on every single playthough. I know it makes sense from MANY standpoints but I couldn't. Wrex was too much of a bro. Can't even fuck the guy and here we are.

Always play Spacer so you can call your mom in 3

Vigil will always tie the series together for me:
youtube.com/watch?v=5HvVkmyJAIg

I love that particular piece of art, gj user

Attached: Mass Effect Paint Adventure.png (80x80, 942)

I've honestly never taken him on any missions. I always rolled with Garrus and either Tali or Liara, thought that taking Wrex would imbalance the squad too much because I never wanted to get rid of Garrus. Next playthrough I think I will though.

I remember watching my Older brother playing mass effect in the garage,it was raining really hard and he was just wondering around and playing the codex of all the different aliens he seen It was so comfy it was like i was in a different world youtube.com/watch?v=U-OjwVOBAJU

Wrex is such a good squadmate, even if you go full pansy paragon. His comments are 100% worth it and if you're biotic in 1 then just send him the fuck in with his passive, can't die after a few levels.
I'm the same though, nearly always Garrus/Tali/Vega.

rent free

Attached: 1560917215771.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Attached: 1525953261649.jpg (1024x1365, 156K)

On Wednesdays we wear pink.

Attached: team_phoenix_by_scrappy195-d85ounp.jpg (1131x707, 234K)

I want to lick Tali's pussy

I want a god damned spin off game that worth spit or hell even a T.V series that revolves around these dork and a Krogan
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7r80IOxtE
Or these three as a wacky action comedy, anything really

uuurgh that's hitting my feels button hard. I get you user. the score so perfectly captured the feeling of new world's and alien planets, and a universe waiting to be explored, mysteries to be uncovered. really helped the player put your finger on the pulse of tbe setting, so to speak.

youtu.be/fvfPTKru0s0

youtu.be/FzdKil3j5jw

youtu.be/_7E550f4lrQ

god damn it hold me bros

Attached: 1537633591875.jpg (970x542, 166K)

forgot second vid here
youtube.com/watch?v=klmOijhuhxM

Attached: Citadel_Tali.png (746x430, 230K)

Attached: 1545240546718.jpg (1161x931, 221K)

Game where you play as krogan battlemaster and build up your own clan.

Game where you play as s batarian pirate who raids and slaves.

Play as a turians detective in the Citadel and uncover a conspiracy.

Game where you play as Jack in an open environment. Very cyberpunk. Think Infamous meets Cyberpunk 2077.

Game where you play through Zaeed's mercenary career.

Where else does she want my tongue then?

The universe was one i like very much, i would like to see become a reality it really pulled me in, i just want to see more of the universe in a spin off that is worth a damned or as a T.V or hell even a movie i just wish this trilogy's universe lived on
a R.T.S, A pure shooter action,A dating sim, a Detective game anything is better then nothing

Thermal clips and getting rid of infinite ammo pisses me off the most.

I loved Phoenix armor so much I try to use a pink/white color scheme in every game I play if I can

>find ME1 for Xbox in Best Buy on a complete whim, hadn't heard of it
>played the fucking shit out of it and 100%'d the game
>ME2 comes out and I'm stoked
>100% ME2 in 37 hours, totally underwhelmed by the "suicide mission", the end boss was fucking stupid
>"okay, maybe the last game will be good"
>mfw

Attached: mass effect 3 ending.png (880x699, 515K)

RTS would be good. Lots if different ways you could do it.

I would make classic Battlefield-esque game. Several factions. Council races, Terminus races/factions, and Geth. Big open landscape maps. Many vehicles players can pilot. Takes place after Saren's attack on the Citadel. Backdrop is the Council's retaliation, which becomes bogged down in a war with the Terminus.

You're autistic and stupid. You gsve mo inderstanding of game design or balance.

ok retard

did you do it Yea Forums? did you put aside your friendship for the sake of the galaxy?

Attached: wrexed.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Zhuman fuk u ur wife drinking my foam

BT STRONG

Killed Mordin and Wrex my last playthrough. Playing as a sane renegade, IE just doing the choices that felt like they were the best for humanity/the galaxy in the long run and not just being an evil asshole whenever you can felt awesome. Still felt cucked overall compared to the paragon routes though imho.

I put him down on Virmire for pulling a gun on me. Let Mordin execute Maleon and destroyed the cure then lied to Wreave. Krogan now back in the stone age where they belong.

I'm going to play through ME1 right now, enjoy it, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Wish Nihlus didn't get killed off so fast, he seemed like a cool character

Attached: Nihlus_Kryik.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

He serves his role in the story well but I somewhat agree. Interesting to imagine a more drawn out plot to ME1 that has he and Shepard do some missions together. How would you structure the plot that way?

I couldn't, Wrex will always be my bro

The plot would need to be changed a bit but I just would have liked to see more friendly Spectres around, the only friendly ones you ever meet are Jordim Bau and Nihlus, along with Ash/Alenko as long as you dont shoot the fuck outta them. I know there aren't many Spectres but you'd expect to meet a few of them, especially on any missions given by the Council.

I want a Mass Effect game where you play as one of the alien races and become a Spectre and do Spectre things with your Spectre bros. Have it set before ME 1, or just during ME 1 and 2 but without you doing any, or hardly any Reaper-related stuff. The universe has endless possibilities. Being able to play as a Salarian or Turian and experience their cultures in more depth would be awesome.

Spectres do sometimes work in small groups. I wish the series in general had done more with the Spectre concept. It winds up really just being a ME1 thing.

I like it. Set in like one cluster maybe. It's open ended game and your task is just to pacify the factions in that cluster. Many different ways you can do it. You can even go rogue and set yourself up as a lord over the whole region, but of course the Council will try to take you out. Otherwise once your mission is complete you get graded on your performance and an epilogue detailing how your actions changed things there long term.

Based taste. Port Hanshan has the best location, best comfy interior architecture and mest music.

>You can even go rogue and set yourself up as a lord over the whole region
>Do this and your team enters a civil war, with some fighting alongside you and the rest maintaining their allegiance with the Council, who gives them orders to take you out.
we /apocalypse now/ now

>Played ME1 in 2011 after years of a toaster holding me back.
>Streamed it, had some Yea Forums bros show up every night
>Comfy late night streams - because I worked graveyard.
>Get to end
>This song plays.
>Lose my shit.

I've never felt so moved by a soundtrack's ending, other than MAYBE RDR1.

The first time I played through ME3 I listened to this for almost 10 minutes before continuing
youtube.com/watch?v=NNq7ngBt0z4

I played Fitgirls cracked version and it ran perfectly max settings 60fps and I forced a bunch of post processing effects through radeon.

do you have a shitty DRM EA version or something?

The first three games are all great. Played them all multiple times, 100% them & sank a shit ton of time into ME3’s MP.

I couldn’t even beat Andromeda. Every time I played it, it felt like a chore.

>Noveria
My favorite world as well

Attached: 1561483019805.gif (320x243, 549K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TS5SgJnFN4U

that and the mars music are the only good tracks in the entire game

clint insell was a mistake

>is infinitely better than Harbinger in your path

Attached: rudimentarycreaturesofbloodandflesh.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

He was used sparingly

>Kaneda, what do you see?

Attached: 2926309324.png (400x221, 234K)

I will never forgive Bioware for what they did to the Reapers. That mission in 3 where you run back and forth pointing a laser designator at a Reaper while it tries to blast you was fucking retarded.

bros, did no krogan romance user an hero?

Attached: 1549228897672.png (695x714, 269K)

>dying reaper admits shepard lives rent free in harbingers head
jej what a fucking bitch

Attached: YEE.jpg (327x316, 17K)

post age + favourite mass effect and when you last played the series. I wanna see what the target audience for this game is on Yea Forums

>24
>ME2
>last played 2012
>haven't replayed any of the games after ME3 (haven't even played citadel dlc)

I can't believe I was 15 when I first played ME1 and ME2. No wonder I lapped it all up.

Attached: 1560192823818.png (1199x675, 775K)

>That mission in 3 where you run back and forth pointing a laser designator at a Reaper while it tries to blast you was fucking retarded.
kek this one?
youtu.be/cfIdDNRyxBE

I tired to install some kind of mod to improve the textures and all it really did was make all the suits have glowing lights.
What are some essential mods for this game?

I want to go back

>we never got this
Made me angrier than the actual ending

Attached: Mass-Effect-3-Female-Shepard-Blonde.jpg (422x720, 64K)

>23
>ME1
>2018
I had a period where I didn't have a good PC and had to play the trilogy on the PS3, which was also my first time ever playing 2 and 3. Those were the comfiest nights ever just sitting for hours in my room in the dark playing those games late into the night.

>Lightning's voice
Literally perfect

>33
>ME1
>2012

Same story for me. When the leaked ME3 script got out I knew there was no hope. Never played ME3 or anything Mass Effect since. I had just completed my definitive ME1 run at the time. Rediscovered how much I loved that game and realized I preferred it to ME2, even in terms of its even then dated gameplay.

Maybe EA will let go of it someday. Maybe someone competent will pick it up.

Maybe...

I voted for her too. Bioware are a bunch of lying rootless urbanites.

Here's a question

Would have made the game any better for you? Imagine the model we got, but with blonde hair. Is it worth it?

>22
>ME1
>2017

It's a close tie between ME1 and 2 for me, I enjoy ME2's updated cover shooter mechanics but the sense of exploration and discovery in ME1 is unparalleled in any game I've ever played. It felt so new and fresh when I picked it up as a kid.

>tfw no femtur gf

Attached: 1558590500259.png (144x196, 38K)

Obviously the mod was shit. That's why I'm saying we didn't get her. If the model was good it was a matter of modding the blond in.

I think Aryan femshep would look at least slightly less cartoonist than the frecklebeast

literally perfect life form
everyone who disagrees should die

>23
>ME1
>Right now
ME1 was a better story/experience, but ME3 was a better game. I cautiously wish they'd do a remaster for ME1 though to fix the myriad of technical issues.

ME1
I finished all three games january this year.
It's a also close tie between ME1 and ME2 for me. While each game in the trilogy has its flaws (some more than others), I pick the first game because I like its atmosphere, worlds, soundtrack, plot and villain better.
ME2 has better voice acting, characters and hub zones, but the pacing of the entire game is really off for me and the main plot really left to be desired, plot-wise it felt more like a DLC.

Attached: 979809895967377014.jpg (205x252, 14K)

Sure, I can accept that. ME1 is clunky.

>20
>ME3
>was actually in the middle of a trilogy run in April when my PC went F

I get shit for saying ME3 is my all time fav, it was my first mass effect game back in 2012 and really hooked me onto the series, I had no idea what I was doing because every game I had played up until that point was just shooty shooty bang bang. Made me pick up 2 and eventually 1 and fall in love, even if I made the most smooth brain choices possible. (Sent Thane into the tunnels at the end of ME2 instead of Tali) :(

since bioware is obviously going to make another game as their last dying breath and hope for continued existence do you think they will do a a sequel somehow?
prequel?
a full reboot of the series pretending 3 never even happened?
I doubt they will return to andromeda.

Attached: 1539696112009.jpg (600x954, 55K)

What do you live about ME3? What makes it your favorite?

Sequel or reboot. A prequel is possible, but a prequel mandates a story that isn't as epic.

1 for atmosphere and inventory' management , 2 had the best characters, 3 was a mess but fun gameplay. Shame they never made another ME.
Maybe 2015, wanna do it with my SO this fall

Its kind of weird how shepards eyes were indoctrinated reaper eyes in 2 of the mass effect 3 "endings" but people still think the whole indoctrination theory is bullshit

Attached: drvA0ew.jpg (952x960, 41K)

I guess it's more sentimental value at this point it being my first one, but the gunplay and armor designs made my 13 year old mind go "wooooah"
Also sunk hundreds of hours into the multiplayer, some of my favorite gaming memories was coming home and hopping on it with 3 other friends from school.

The theory has been thoroughly debunked.

>Indoctrination theory
>Giving Bioware credit it doesn't deserve
Anyone who clings to that shit is a faggot.

Attached: 1367371958128.jpg (416x450, 75K)

Asari truly are peak of androAlien design.

Bioware has gone on record to say the IT is wrong. Artist integrity of something.

I understand. To be honest the multi looked fin. I wish it had been released standalone.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9K)

What do asari feel like?

still mad

Attached: 1552119999339.gif (300x164, 614K)

>21
>ME1
>right now, currently experiencing the good highs and crushing lows of ME3

Fuck man I remember playing Mass Effect with my dad. That was some comfy shit. I need to replay it soon.

Attached: 1558952947824.jpg (1156x1164, 457K)

>curing the genophage
what are you, fucking retarded?

Attached: confusedaccuser.jpg (2048x1536, 117K)

b-but the krogan wuz good bois, they dindu nuffin!

Attached: miranda.jpg (940x705, 381K)

Destroy the genophage cure
Kill the Rachni Queen
Kill Balak
Sacrifice the Council
Blow up the Heretics
Leave David in Overlord
Kill Vido
Keep the Collector Base

Whose Vido again?

ME2
Last year.

1 had the better story and atmosphere and 3 had the best gameplay, but 2 had a lot of cool and fun character interactions with party members and npcs. Shit like the loyalty missions, party disputes and the interrupts honestly made the experience. The DLC stuff was also pretty good.
Also, the Omega 4 relay stuff and the suicide mission are fucking great.

That make-up is horrendous

ME2 hurt me with the amount of RPG elements they removed, and then 3 broke my heart with the ending.

>26
>ME1
>2017

I would replay every year but ive been waiting for a remaster

Zaeed DLC guy that runs the Blue Suns
youtube.com/watch?v=V6EVOpIgc8I
toasty

EA should reboot the ME series by redoing the plot that leads INTO ME1.

Basically make thematically centered titles on each of the core squad that you can build in ME1. An entire game set on the Citadel that focuses on Garrus' life as a C-SEC cop. Action, Crime/Thriller. An LA Noir style story, set in the cyberpunk-ESQUE setting that is the Citadel itself.

BAM, EA can now compete with the likes of Cyberpunk 2077 and subsequent titles in the series. Wrex is a mercenary, so an open world story driven game that takes place from towards the Ranchi Wars, through the rebellions, and then several major key points in history up until he meets Sheppard for the first time.

With Tali, you can flesh out the Flotilla in a hub world centered game, but the story is of her Pilgrimage and the various things he encounters across the galaxy. Etc.

I wish I was in charge of EA. Wilson is a fucking retard. He's got a billion dollar IP under his thumb and its wasting away. The publisher can basically make nothing but ME games for the next 20 years, and there's enough characters and locations, and gameplay potential to flesh it ALL out and all of it well before we even get to the ME1 story beginning.

And if that's not enough, you can explore further into the ME universe and look at OTHER, newer characters that have had an impact in the canon history

>Halo 4 is mediocre at best
>Halo 5 is even worse
>dude i'm really excited for infinite i haven't been this excited for a game in a long time

>Friend argues that halo's problem was that halo just doesn't work unless humanity is the underdog fighting an alien threat and that infinite is on the right track
>we're at the point where setting the franchise back to square fucking 1 to the point of giving chief the old armor ala the new star wars trilogy is considered the "right" thing to do
just let chief rest, please

Don't worry, in 100 more years the copyright will have ran out and then anyone can make a Mass Effect game!

I wish man, I wish.