WHERE IS MY FUCKING R3MAKE??????????????????????????????????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: Kcfwtgk.jpg (684x1024, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31BJboy5COk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine the smell

Is Voth that forgettable that her most notable feat was providing the body for video game character from the early 2000s?

>censored feet

Since when has rushing a game made a good game? They have the assets but its going to take a while to write the script, story, and make new adjustments or else you get a shitty cash grab like the CoD franchise.

her (male) scrotum must hang low.

it's been confirmed by anonymous on Yea Forums

Why are her feet censored? Whats the point? Why not put some high heels or boots if its a problem?

It'll get announced at TGS this year and this thot will have nothing to do with the game. Post your ugly roasties elsewhere

Attached: 1558479704656.jpg (4016x6016, 2.43M)

Attached: Jill.webm (1920x816, 2.86M)

It hasn't even been a year since 2, the fuck

I'm so horny and lonely. I just want to smell a woman's brapper.

She's just a D-List actress. I don't believe she gets a lot of work.

RE2 just got released. holy christ people are impatient. good games take time, even if they're reusing assets.

>even if they're reusing assets.
Which is funny because RE3 barely uses any RE2 assets.

Free DLC

where does the "re3 is just reused re2 assets" meme come from?

After "REmake2"? No thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=31BJboy5COk

The police station. That's it. The 10 minutes you spend grabbing stuff in RE3.

>censored feet
Unironicaly based
Fuck feetniggers

now post bob and vagene.

Attached: 191 - Mtjvzfx.jpg (498x452, 26K)

Go watch the carcinogen speedrun with Aoyama on youtube. I don't shill that shit but that particular episode is worth. The director confirmed it was meant to be a quick cashgrab spinoff, then Capcom came back and said "dude we shitcanned the real RE3 so this is now RE3 lmoa" and they had to expand the game.