Vidya secrets that you discovered yourself

>vidya secrets that you discovered yourself

Attached: lore_King_bobomb.jpg (1944x1368, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c38QnmhEY1Q
youtu.be/WW5coHXK2oA
youtu.be/EQSLQUgu0Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HM5 allows you to move the truck near Ms. Anne.
There is a Mew below it.

deepest lore

If you use banana peels in the original Super Mario Kart in the super nintendo entertainment system Donkey Kong will be naturally attracted to them and run into them at a higher chance than other characters because he is a monkey and monkey likes the banana

Attached: 4L_I9RLXJ8x.gif (320x224, 13K)

King bobomb fucking blows up, you literally watch it happen after you defeat him. The extra ball is to increase difficulty (as much as one extra ball would) and buddies refer to him as a dud because it's a pun as to how he was a fucking bomb.

Attached: KOOPA_the_QUICK.jpg (1394x720, 287K)

stomping on Polar bear for extra lives

Pretty sure the "rare property" is bc you're too big to ride a shell. These images suck.

Pretty much every out of bounds and sequence skip in halo 1-3

Attached: 132A4990-D433-4E03-AD87-F0040BBAF31C.jpg (620x356, 20K)

At the end of Watch_Dogs there's a hack you're supposed to fail to do the final mission, but if you're a little sneaky you can pass it and it skips the final mission. I'm fairly certain I was the first person to do it because there was no mention of it any where on the internet at the time, no videos on Youtube or anything, and speedrunners of the game weren't doing it until I told them about it.

if you say so

>There's campaign co-op in Turok 2
>You can have Johnny Cage using a gun in MK 2 if you select his hidden tuxedo code and use the weapons code in the Vs screen

That Turok shit blew my mind.

pics or it didn't happen

When I was a kid I was hitting each of my arms against each other for some retarded reason and in one of the attempts one of them phased through the other and it freaked the fuck out of me.

I had a Twitch vod of me doing it that I linked to ougaa, which is when he started doing it in runs and when it became known, but that vod got deleted when I got banned. I've found lots of random shit though, I just periodically erase my videos, or lose them in getting accounts banned, some examples;
youtu.be/c38QnmhEY1Q
youtu.be/WW5coHXK2oA
youtu.be/EQSLQUgu0Oo

Attached: rainbowpainting.jpg (1280x1500, 374K)

people bought watch dogs?

This isn't a secret

Don't be an idiot.

In MGS3, when you're on the mountain lookout over Groznyj Grad, you can use a sniper rifle and fire next to a guard in Groznyj Grad. This will alert him, and 3 helicopters will start attacking you in succession, with the same attacks as the MGS2 Harrier boss fight. The helicopters can be destroyed, but they respawn (i assume)indefinitely.

I haven't seen anyone mention this on the internet, ever.

please
my mario lore folder must grow

Attached: 1561233778359.jpg (2400x1800, 582K)

unfortunetly, it was an early ps4 game so people starved for something to play bought it thinking it could of been the next GTA, instead it sucked balls

More of an exploit than a secret, but one day when I was playing FFXI, I was on Scholar which was still pretty new. Another SCH was in the party with me and after I cast a helix spell, we both used Modus Veritas.

Helices are elemental spells that SCHs get. They deal initial damage that's pretty small for a nuke, but every 10 seconds, it deals the same damage again, and it lasts for a minute. Modus Veritas is a Job Ability that SCHs get which when used on a monster that has a helix spell on it, the damage that gets proc'd doubles but the duration is cut in half.

Anyways, I at first assumed this other SCH wasted their Modus Veritas, but to my surprise, the damage was quadrupled and the duration was cut to a quarter. In other words, Modus Veritas stacks.

Attached: 1453067757524.jpg (1000x1200, 731K)

thats pretty cool, user.

That's what I hate about Sony consoles, they don't get shit for like their first 3 years, I hope the PS5 is backwards compatible to avoid this hell.

(cont.)

It wasn't until later that day that I realized, "Wait a minute, if the damage doubles with every Modus Veritas, and it can only deal damage when it ticks, and you would presume the game wouldn't just delete any of your damage, then what happens when a group of SCHs use Modus Veritas?" It seemed to me that the damage would get doubled with every single use, but the duration getting cut in half would be pointless since it must get that tick in. So, even if the helix spell did 1 damage, if a full alliance of SCHs used Modus Veritas, that'd be 262,144 damage -- that's almost four times the hit points that the strongest enemy in the game has.

I never had any luck socializing with people in FFXI, and I wasn't sure if it would be morally right to exploit this, and I didn't know for sure that it'd work. However, there was one day where a stranger asked me to go do this with her on a mob and I shyly expressed that I had the same idea and would come if she ever asked me to, but she never did. I had a vision of there being this secret society of SCHs that don't officially have a LS but just slip away to congregate at some End-game boss and one-shot it, then disperse without a word.

But that didn't happen. I became disenchanted with the game and quit. Later, I found out the exploit did exist and SE patched it shortly after I quit. I also was no where near the first to figure it out, but no surprises there.

Attached: imba.jpg (620x800, 83K)

Attached: greenthwomp.jpg (1820x1292, 496K)