Why do people enjoy this skinnerbox excuse of a game?

why do people enjoy this skinnerbox excuse of a game?

Attached: 220px-Warframe_Cover_Art.png (220x263, 108K)

>trick friend into installing warframe
>watch as he accumulate hundred of hours into it
>uninstall it and left him to fend with his crippling addiction on his own
To answer your question, Fashion Frame.

its free

This
Only investment required is time

But that's sunk-cost fallacy

Friend of mine uses it as a power fantasy as he can sprint through rooms nuking hundreds of enemies instantly while 100k damage number pop up everywhere, and it's free!

cuz I can look cute and have fun

That's why i enjoy it too user, my only difference is that instead of just pressing a button and go nuke i use concentrated arrow Ivara and guide the arrow on a head and then MOTHERFUCKING BOOM with yellow 6 digit numbers all around

because you're a fucking retard; kill yourself

It's fun

SPY MISSIONS ARE BULLSHIT!

Hi from r/warframe!
Check out the sub for some quality Warframe related posts that include guides, tips, builds, and Fashion Frame!
If you're new drop your IGN and you will be assisted in a heartbeat by other fellow Tennos. Happy Tennocon!

Attached: Warframe.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Attached: average warframe player after 5k hours.png (304x506, 254K)

>basically dynasty warriors with build depth

thank you dude

No it's not retard. He didn't say
>I already played it 300 hours
>might as well keep playing

it's free and fun

it's neither of those things though
>fun
lol
>free
enjoy waiting 3.5 days to build a new warframe because you're not paying to bypass farmville timers, and only having up to 3-4 at a time because you're not purchasing slots, kid

Neither of those things stop the game being fun. Nobody is buying timer skips, those are basically there to reduce burnout. Other videogames exist.

And if I care to foot a few dollars for the enormous amount of content in the game, woop de do, I'm not a penniless twelve yearold.

>those are basically there to reduce burnout. Other videogames exist.
t. retard who needs a game company to tell him to stop playing the game when/how he wants to
imagine being such a fucking idiot that you'd just play the game 24 hours a day and get sick of it if DE didn't hold your hand about it

The game starts as devil may cry.
After enough mastery the game becomes this weird mixture of Spiderman and Dynasty warriors where you're third person triple jumping through mazes killing hundreds of enemies without even focusing on the slaughter except for the occasional tough enemy that requires ten seconds of focused attention.