Bayonetta

Is she an independent and empowered strong female protagonist or shallow incel fetish waifubait for losers?

Attached: image.jpg (464x549, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomicsonline.ru/comic/faith-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's both.

She's a shallow sexbot with no personality

mommy!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x187, 131K)

She's both.

>no personality

What am I in for, Yea Forums?

Attached: B57CD835-55B5-4295-B131-F22F9A3BE13E.jpg (636x293, 106K)

How fucking oblivious do you have to be to think that Bayonetta is supposed to be anything more than someone's (read: Hideki Kamiya's) sheer sexual fantasy. And that's fine, it has its niche. And if you're one of those types who thinks that sex is bad and womyn must be asexual independent finger-snapping cunts, I guess that can do it for you as well, in your own right mind.

She's a feminist icon to me. A strong independent woman who owns her body. Plus being gay helps

Attached: bayonetta_x_jeanne_by_flauschtraut-d9ivmjb.png (888x687, 948K)

>investors love early gameplay footage
>but they think bayonetta shouldn't wear glasses
>dev thinks
>dev decides to have all major characters wear glasses

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
C

Yes. Also she was designed by a woman, one Mari Shimazaki.

She was designed by a woman.

One of the best action games ever with some very annoying quips. Just don't be a dummy and go into it thinking it's going to be a Devil May Cry clone, Bayonetta has its very own unique way of keeping combo strings together and it expects you to learn how to do it.

Attached: 3d1bdea370bea703e3ade45443f56ea2dfa48999.jpg (726x709, 124K)

>some very annoying quips
I’m a fan of DMC so that shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Shallow incel fetish because she looks good. She would be a empowering female character if she was a hideous obese women.

If men like it, it's disguisting.

If men don't like it, it's empowering.

She's blatantly oversexualized but she's also a likable character with agency and solid motivations and yadda yadda yadda gib witch mommy

Kamiya (A MAN) conceptualized her personality and quirks. She was always going to be an oversexualized virgin bait character.

No, THIS is an independent and empowered strong female protagonist. She has telekinetic powers, so she uses that to fly, make a defensive shield around herself, lift objects (once lifted a skyscraper), can shoot energy projectiles (took out a fleet of alien warships single handidly), can mass teleport people, and her gentle aura spreads around her and inspires those near her improving team work. Oh, and she's getting a movie.

Attached: Faith - The Fat Superhero.jpg (630x969, 140K)

/thread

who cares; grow the fuck up and get a life, loser

>woman goes out and gets stuffed with a million dicks, this is somehow empowering
>considered shaming to call her out on being a slut
>video game character is drawn sexually attractive while being strong and independent
>le creepy virgin incel tier fetish bait
What the fuck is wrong with women? What happened to society to let it get like this?

She's fun

You clearly have not played either game.

what the hell are you even talking about

She's mommybait
And I fell for it

She's a threat to those who are sexually intimidated by her. That's the only reason this faux controversy even exists.

You just wake up from a coma?

Women are lower IQ and get their ideas for what to do in relationships from songs and TV.

All that flamboyant erotic persona is just a front for Bayonetta's insecurities at essentially being a 500+ year old virgin

If she has all those powers, why does she still treat he body like shit?

This post contains so much truth that it physically hurts

A fun fucking time with a handful of short but frustrating segments and instadeath QTEs.
I think Bayonetta is less about gameplay depth and planning your attacks though there are a shitton of attacks, don't get me wrong and more about the spectacle and ridiculousness of it all.
The final boss finisher is 11/10.

Because she is perfect just the way she is! So empowering!

Attached: Faith The Plus Size Superhero Is With Her.png (780x1200, 1.82M)

Oh, and Batman said she is likely the most powerful telekinetic on the planet, and could be one of the few supers that is capable of defeating Superman. So inspiring!

>and instadeath QTEs
THE SHADOW REMAINS CAST

>Not just getting the steam version.

I don't see why it has to be either, Bayonetta is Bayonetta.

her voice actress makes me diamonds

I wish the witch walking mechanic was used more

Bayonetta threw a god into the sun.

Not just a god, THE God. And she fucking punched him into it to boot.

WHATTA DAY

Nice

Attached: Police Witch.png (434x900, 273K)

needed help to do that

no, but i did just wake up

Someone redpill me on morality in these games. Is Bayonetta good? Are the angels bad and the demons good?

The demons would literally just kill Bayo if she stopped killing Angels, both Angel's and demons are assholes, it's just the ones that try and break the balance that are evil

I wish I could remove the brown filter.

I know you're trying to make fun of her but I actually read her comic and it's pretty good, hell Valiant stuff is pretty legit.
readcomicsonline.ru/comic/faith-2016
Check it out if you actually get the chance.

I feel like even Yea Forums doesn't like her shit and it might as well be Tumblr 2.0.

No, A god.
Theres three of those.