What the fuck are you doing? My brother died at the Battle of Hoover Dam. You're desecrating a Fallout New Vegas thread

What the fuck are you doing? My brother died at the Battle of Hoover Dam. You're desecrating a Fallout New Vegas thread

Attached: Private_Kowalski.jpg (800x571, 131K)

Cringe. It's a FO3 thread, white boi.

Attached: fallout-3-goty-edition-cover.jpg (271x377, 32K)

You're a little bitch and your brother was, too.

Attached: him.jpg (450x577, 44K)

Based
Shut the fuck up wh*toids

confession: i dont like the DLCs in FNV. they look too drastically different from the base game.
now go ahead and tell me to kill myself

Attached: 1535981457487.jpg (853x960, 76K)

Hmm?

Attached: Rape.jpg (800x600, 84K)

>nv dlc are too short and suck ass
>3 dlc are even worse
>4 dlc are more complete than the main game
it's not fair bros

Face it Yea Forums, he's objectively the best main game companion.

Attached: Raul_Tejada.jpg (600x429, 159K)

>"just play mods bro"
Yeah I'm a real fan of twelve year olds pretending to be fallout 2 characters with xbox 360 microphones.

there is nothing wrong with the truth

He wins by default.
Actually why are most companions in RPGs so insufferable?

Nah it's ED-E

That mongoloid still dead on twitter?

>mfw realizing that it's not that fun to always do the DLCs and just playing through the main campaign quickly is more enjoyable to me
well I'll be damned

Attached: 1556054887416.png (540x467, 257K)

Hey I'm in Hungary and if I try to buy this game I get "RU Version". Will someone please buy it for me (normal collector's variant) and I can trade you a game or something in return?

just pirate it discount ruskie bethesda and nusidian don't deserve your money anyway

New Vegas DLCs are actually like 25 hours each, that's one of the reasons I dread starting them.

I don't know how many other people do this, but I always install CASE and then play the dlc after the main quest is finished

Wouldn't that still give you the RU version?

You're right except Honest Hearts because it was directed by Sawyer instead of Avellone

You just have boring tastes, user.

GOG