Game location is in New York City

>Game location is in New York City
What games do this? I love walking through cities in games and pretending to be a normie

Attached: d230hun1u4521.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

the division

That's Chicago my dude.

deus ex

Attached: 1471808246706.png (346x362, 178K)

super mario odyssey

It's Hudson Yards on Manhattan

give us examples of things you do as a normalfag

The Division but if you want a similar feeling Watch Dogs 1 has a very good Chicago.

Games in flyover shitholes?

GTA III
GTA IV
Manhunter

NYC is the antithesis of flyover, which is a term for everywhere in between NYC and LA.

NY is soulless . Sunny LA is much better as setting

>I love walking through cities in games
Same, I don't have smell the piss and puke everywhere in games.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retard fucking tranny faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>Get raped and kill yourself
I don't live in a city though.

Fuck off r*tard. I've lived in LA the past 2 years for work and I fucking hate this place. It's the exact opposite of soul. Thousands of isolated immigrant communities, ugly ass tan buildings EVERYWHERE, and spics out the ass. Terrible taste, user.

Attached: 1556386668876s.jpg (215x250, 6K)

new york is overrated as fuck

there's too many people and everything smells like piss. I have no idea why people hold it up like some beautiful american city when its a dump

LA is a pleb city for normies and commies.

Parasite Eve

Attached: 1552577879023.png (1354x762, 1.4M)

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1558015050964.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Unironically, The Division as others have said already. It's a pretty well done recreation of the city, and having to walk everywhere kinda gives you a sense of placement into the city (Albeit the crisis)

Attached: 51ed7542-37ad-4b73-9715-04a6c125e82f.png (1280x1123, 1.03M)

>country bumpkin sister fucker makes up a fictional scenario to cope with the pain of living in the sticks
LMAO

Attached: GT_dance.gif (400x290, 868K)

True Crime: New York City

Attached: San-Fran-poop-map-1024x819.png (1024x819, 872K)

At least the straw basedman has a girlfriend. What do you have?

Mafia 2 (even though it's a fictional version of New York)
The Godfather video game.