Ice Dragon was scrapped

>Ice Dragon was scrapped
Thanks for making my decision to not get Below Zero much easier, Unknown Worlds.

Attached: Icedragon4.jpg (1500x805, 115K)

Don't care. Fuck off.

you're welcome, you autistic fucktard

I haven't kept up with this game at all, how has development been? I enjoyed the first game and wanted to wait a while before I get into this one.

>I'm going to go into a thread about something I don't care about, tell everyone that I don't care, then be whiny about it

Faster than the first game, but there haven't been any major content updates for a while now. Most of the story stuff is still missing.

There were already a dozen good reasons not to get it you dumb tard, but that downy fish thing was actually what did it for you

>There were already a dozen good reasons not to get it
List them

Here's the spoonfeed you dumb shitbird
>popular game about gathering, exploration, and isolation
>remove gathering rendering exploration meaningless
>ruin the isolation with constant sheboon radio chatter and some clunky drama about their relationship
>fish design look even stupider and cartoonier than the first
>instead of creating a map that the cyclops would actually be useful for, get rid of the cyclops, all of its cool features and just turn it into a basic space truck since all you did in the first was ferry mats around anyway
>all the most atrocious bugs from early access are still there, never getting fixed
>all the forgotten promised content from early access is still "forgotten" despite the game's success
>no mention of terraforming or any of the cool features that sold people on the first one, engine is still in half-functional state
>la ATROCIDAD DE LAS SIETES MARES
now go dilate marketer biscuit and don't make threads on Yea Forums

deliberately.jpg

>Downy fish thing
TAKE IT BACK CUDDLEFISH IS A SAINT

Attached: 3C9BB85D-3F4B-497E-BF85-A6F3E94CA70D.png (920x634, 149K)

>Remove gathering
What did he mean by this

>finding little cargo boxes is the same as determining which biomes support which resources that you need
i would unironically shit into your hollow eyesocket, marketer biscuit

Whats the deal with everybody shitposting about la creatura, is the protagonist not like Indonesian?

Attached: C2972DCA-0A8B-418D-AD3F-3655C4A1D157.jpg (514x796, 158K)

There are simply not enough of the cargo boxes to satisfy your crafting requirements, you can get like 10% of what you actually need, maximum.

I haven't payed close attention to the game's development, but aren't there already like 20 leviathans with instagib vore attacks?

Attached: 1468811434349.jpg (700x506, 56K)

Is this really what passes for blending in at your firm, marketer?

>20 leviathans
Try one, lmao

Why am I not allowed to genuinely enjoy a game?

Hollow eyesocket, faggot. You're one transparent dipshit

>can't talk about any upcoming games or game content because Yea Forums thinks anyone discussing anything is a marketing shill

?...... Isn't OP discussing game content?

More than half the posts are spergs screaming about shills.

Wait what was the content slated for post subnautica release?

According to Yea Forumsirgins any human who isn't white is a mixed-breed demon beastmonster who speaks a mix of French and Spanish.

I think it's just one or two schizophrenic eastern europeans. They love Subnautica threads cause it lets them spam their goblin meme.

I miss when you got banned for that.

The monster design in this game is so bad