Dragon's Dogma 2

any minute now faggots

Attached: aeirine-costumeconcepts-seneschal-closeup.jpg (1920x1772, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

behance.net/gallery/65729261/CostumeCharacter-Concept-Illustrations
youtube.com/watch?v=rjoArEImZTc#t=1m45s
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Magick_Bolt
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Focused_Bolt
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj5u3F-FSeA
youtu.be/LUAYX5XdOIY
boards.fireden.net/v/last/50/432930343/
e-hentai.org/g/634910/1008e0fbd3/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUkTGMq4g3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=S8G2qhOKQmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3D scan
This is even worse than open world meme

I want to believe it started development and that's why they're shutting down DDO.

Give me more playable races.
>elves
>dwarves
>orcs
>etc

Attached: 3cf74a0ed77a5c4cc6e5b30c5660672b.jpg (1188x1600, 136K)

It's going to be a mobile game and/or epic store exclusive.

You already tried to pull this shit a couple months ago.
kys

Itsuno said he wanted to work on DD2 after DMC5 was finished. He immediately started working on a new project after promotions were done. It's likely that's what he's working on.

no u

Fuck off.
behance.net/gallery/65729261/CostumeCharacter-Concept-Illustrations

Fuck generic fantasy races. They are overdone.

They should make the mystic knight actually pull out the shield during fights

But that's what Dragon's Dogma pretty much was. The ones that weren't that generic were in Bitterblack Isle after the original game.

OP is gay
We’re probably going to get disgusting furry races like the devs originally intended for the first game. Also can’t you already make an elf character?

Still trying this lame troll?

Finally an option to have my pawn spank my Arisen?

Attached: 20180919211837_1.jpg (622x842, 286K)

Cute

I don't necessarily need more races, just give more options in general. I mean, DD has knife-ears but no actual elves.

He never actually said he wanted to do DD2 after DMC5, he said after DMC4SE he wanted to do either DD2 or DMC5 and this was years ago now

It's very possible he's working on it as we speak but its not concrete confirmation, he could've changed his mind since working on DMC5 or been put on something different

Nobody fucking cares

Alright faggots what do you want?

>Exact same classes and abilities as DD
>Same classes but some new abilities
>New classes

stop bumping the thread, summertards

Pretty much what said, everyone is saying IT HAS TO BE DD2 but Itsuno himself was doing stuff like bringing up Rival fucking Schools of all things and asked if people wouldn't want to know what happened to the characters in that series. And closing DDO seems like a weird move after announcing a Netflix DD series. Shit's wonky as fuck IMO.

Attached: when you carry on the cycle and it still isn't enough.jpg (415x485, 29K)

>DD has knife-ears
Wait, what? You mean, as a mod, or...?

More balanced classes. I'm tired of my magic archer being literally useless the moment I meet a beholder.

Whatever they do they better give Warrior 6 fucking skill slots

>Melee based party
>tfw Living Armor in BBI

Attached: AFEB7384-64D4-47AC-8584-EB57CD5ECC6A.png (500x546, 94K)

>all women party
>meet an ogre

Attached: ____angery.jpg (373x249, 146K)

>I'm tired of my magic archer being literally useless the moment I meet a beholder
You sure you're not just wailing on it while the defensive barrier is up? I'm not sure how a MA would be useless against a beholder.

No, I checked. Even when I down him with its own tentacle, I deal shit damage to it, be it with my bow or with my magic.

And I don't think I'm underlevelled either.

Attached: 20190518204205_1.jpg (1104x729, 616K)

>Let’s make a creature completely immune to physical damage after a certain point
>Let’s also give it a huge health bar

What the FUCK were they thinking?

What if you could import your pawn?

Attached: 1455524394188.jpg (2560x1440, 812K)

You could have pointy ears as a human. I think it was to be more Berserk references since humans in that could have pointy ears

>i need thing I recognize because new thing scare my simple brain.
I’d much prefer they come up with something new, unique, and interesting than babys first fantasy..

What if you could FUCK your pawn?

>all male party
>meet a faggot ogre
"Seems the beast hungers for men!"

Attached: 1541593400731.jpg (400x400, 106K)

Yeah, but the Dark Arisen re-release removed a lot of Berserk stuff. Like, a skill called Arc of Delivrance was renamed, and so on.

Still, I'll look into it. I love spanking elves too much to not make my loli get these knife ears.

Attached: 20190518204318_1.jpg (936x749, 470K)

Fuck off Ashe

Attached: 1547138611168.png (500x500, 238K)

I wonder if DD2 will be multiplayer then, seems the case if they want to divert resources and attention to a sequel at the cost of their f2p cash-cow MMO, you don't want the 2 things competing against each other

I’d much prefer you weren't mentally retarded. kill yourself.

Can someone post darkarisen.webm?

Attached: ddda.png (358x112, 60K)

There are faggot ogres? I didn't know, that's neat.

Attached: 20190620202231_1.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

hopefully it won't be shit this time

Are you talking about the Gazer on BBI? You should be looking for when the tentacles form a square with magic in the middle. Kill the tentacles and then wail on that magic to do damage. You can also jump onto the actual eyeball itself at any time while immolated to do good physical damage while wailing away with daggers.

Yeah the corpse eating ogres at BBI are literal fags that lust after your male party members.

umm anything but humans sucks dick and is not ok

>when the tentacles form a square with magic in the middle
Wait, wait.
I used magic to kill all the tentacles (with magic dealing shit damage), and then, when it summons the big tentacle that crushes you against the ceiling, I went under it.
What's that square you talk about?

Also don't have the self-immolation yet, I went for magic staff + bow because I played most of my previous game with bow + sword.

>tehre will NEVER, EVER be a Dragon's Dogma 2

Attached: release.jpg (191x220, 17K)

I keep hoping.

Attached: 20190616000237_1.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Grind discipline points to get immolation ASAP, it's damage is physical rather than magical because it scales off your STR.

Gazer resists everything except holy and slashing damage so you should be using those attacks (i.e. daggers). After killing all the tentacles on the gazer or emerging from the ground it conjures up a square of tentacles that are concentrating magic in the middle of them. If you have pawns with you they should be commenting on it. If you don't kill the tentacles surrounding the magic it releases and nukes your party (can't remember if it's an instant KO but I feel like it was). Once you kill the surrounding tentacles you can wail on the glowing purple magic blob and and it will start shooting out at the gazer and do massive damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjoArEImZTc#t=1m45s

at 1:45 if the video doesn't start there

What the hell would the story even be? We killed both the dragon and the Seneschal, and ended the cycle. There are no more Arisen

Attached: 1505168038881.jpg (379x389, 53K)

Remake with all the original concept work included

>jp game
>Epic Store
Shenmue's publisher was DeepSilver.

On the other hand, only being able to enjoy something if it's shiny and new causes you to quickly run out of things to enjoy.

>ended the cycle
Haha, yeah.

I have all the points I need, I just need to level up.
>using daggers
Well, fuck, I hoped I wouldn't have to, using twin daggers feels too chuuni for me.
Maybe I didn't kill all the tentacles, then.
Thanks anyway, I'll try again.

Same shit, but in a completely different world, and you're meant to kill Arisen that have strayed. And you never fight the Seneschal.

The cycle literally ended when we, the new Seneschal, an heroed.

The cycle continues, we didn't end shit. We just did the same thing as the guy in the tutorial did, he was the previous arisen to have slain the dragon and defeated the senechal.
The only guy who actually went against the cycle became daimon.
Eitherway, the story most likely would be the same, but in a different continent with a different nation.

Thundercats

Attached: 1557772363190.jpg (1184x1181, 1.42M)

play the game again, the Senechal is your previous character
remember that the Senechal draws the blade from his stomach, right where you stab it when you think you're killing yourself

Savan just became the Seneschal, and when we killed him, we took his place. But we killed ourselves, which ended the cycle since there is no more Seneschal to create Dragons to create Arisen

Since Gazer doesn't resist holy you could try using Focused Holy Bolt (i.e. enchant yourself with holy or get a staff that's naturally imbued with holy and use the heavy charge attack mages/sorcs can learn) with a staff instead of daggers.

The Seneschal is your old character to give you an NG+. Lorewise you're dead as a nail after you stab yourself

How is it even possible to pay this little attention?

Man meat!

Yeah, you're dead and you live on as the Seneschal.

We didn't kill ourselves you dumb fuck. Savan didn't just became the senechal, he killed the previous one. What we did with the dagger was to give whatever was left of our physical body to our pawn, thus turning him into a human.
You think it's that easy to end the cycle?

I'm playing a magic archer, so the heavy attack just sends a short-ranged blastwave.

Please redpill my on dragons dogma i couldn't play it back at the x360 back then, is the remaster pc release any good? do i miss anything aside from pawns from pirating it?

>is the remaster pc release any good?

Best way to play game

>do i miss anything aside from pawns from pirating it?

Pawns are a pretty big part of the game, itd be similar to playing dark souls offline. You can still beat the game but you're definitely missing out on a ton. In offline mode the game will populate the world with shitty NPC pawns for you to hire at the very least. There is also a currency made super easy to get by participating online, but later in the game you can farm said currency offline.

Yes.
I don't think so, but a lot of the game's mechanisms are obscure. That game could rival Age of Empires 2 or Dark Souls when it comes to mechanisms.

Game has a feature that is you can't find in fucking ANY other game. You can make a companion that you can essentially whore out and share to other players in an ether that they can hire, and if they do good enough, they give them presents that you can use in your own character/campaign.

did i miss something? someone give me a quick rundown

God is tired of being God.
God take a random dude, makes him a dragon.
Dragon goes around causing trouble.
Arisen raises against him.
Arisen kills dragon.
Arisen kills God.
Arisen becomes God.

Its not hald holding but you cant get blocked out of anything important (except dating some chars) and whatever build you choose would end overpowered at the end.

No? The Dragon is just a trial for new god candidates.That the own dragon was a previous god candidate is the kind of joke gods like

I mean stuff like the build. For example, tall characters are less likely to be staggered, and fat characters are harder to harpies to carry away, that kind of stuff.
And there's a lot of abusable shit with the items, like, if you have a rusty bow, you can spam five arrows at once and instantly poison your enemy.

Yeah, but how was the first dragon created, mmm? The one that Grigori killed?

he was asking for info on dd2, not a plot summary, dudes

>Yeah, but how was the first dragon created, mmm? The one that Grigori killed?
Some higher entity had to put in motion the whole bullshit cycle I guess

Give me more races to fuck and im all in, ill take some big titty orcs, elves, and dwarves please.

Oh shit, sorry! Hope I didn't spoil anyone.

I pity the Seneschal.

Attached: Farming in Dragon's Dogma.webm (720x480, 2.88M)

There was a interview with MHW devs, the interviewer asked about which game they would like to work next and why is it DD2, they laughed and said tomorrows meeting they'll tell him leaving it "implied" that they were working on DD2. It was a joke and desperate people took it seriously.

Wasnt it a bad translation in the first place? Like some journo just said he would ask the devs for DD2?
DD2 (if its really in development) would be a next gen game and wont be announced out of thin air. So dont expect anything outside of E3 or any other big event

Why would you do this? Its obviously cheating, and since you need the godsbane its definitely not useful for a speedrun.

At that point you might as well just memory edit in as many shards as you want.

Attached: i think his mate saw me.gif (218x388, 3.51M)

I was rolling for a specific armor piece, not farming Shards

Attached: Great Cannon.webm (720x480, 2.68M)

Absolutely pointless.
Focusing on things that matter like classes, skills, gear, choices, etc. is far more important.

Attached: 1329474844862.png (320x287, 107K)

Don't underestimate background and details in a game.

Implying that race couldn't have an affect on things like classes, skills, gear, and choices?

Get out of here newfag.

>Don't underestimate background and details in a game.
Again, the most irrelevant part and the thing that generally gets in the way of the things that actually matters because it has to take into consideration the fuck-all useless "backstory", race or whatever you chose.

Yeah, a few variable tweaks here and there. Amazing stuff.

My bad, you have to charge light attack. I almost never use staves to be honest.
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Magick_Bolt
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Focused_Bolt

race specific gear, classes, and quests are all possible and more than "a few variable tweaks."

Was your first RPG fucking mass effect or something?

Attached: bang.gif (500x376, 575K)

You know what would be cool, a create your own class thing.
You part from one weapon (or maybe too) and then you mix stuff from other classes. Like every class is an hybrid like Assassins and Mystic Knights

What does Dark Arisen add to the game and why should I buy it over the original?

all the DLC + expansion pack. I don't know how you'd even get an original copy unless it was used physical.

The original doesnt exist anymore. Arisen is an expansion with a pretty cool and hard new region

You can charge light attacks? I never knew.
Fuck, this is why I only played assassins, magic is fun but so damn frustrating in that game.

>ignoring history
Spotted the zoomer who think history in a video game is irrelevant and boring.

Surely it will happen soon, since DDO is closing

So that announcement they said they were doing the day before yesterday, what happened to that?
Was it just the closure of dragon's dogma online?

Attached: 56517092_499486230589325_8189670088421408768_n.png (515x515, 321K)

>race specific gear, classes, and quests are all possible and more than "a few variable tweaks."

In other words, the very things that leads to the problems I mentioned that directly limits everything else.
The biggest misconception people have with RPG game is that they think that more choices at character creation is better, over choices made during the actual playtime.

Also, don't confuse P&P RPGs with videogames, because they're entirely different and the former is limited by imagination while games have very real content limitations.

Is the expansion any good?

>tfw MK cannon bringing my ps3 to 1fps

Attached: 1532043393091.gif (500x340, 768K)

actual coop

Yep, its pretty solid.

cAT GET OUT OF HERE

>In other words, the very things that leads to the problems I mentioned that directly limits everything else.

Uh, the only problem you mentioned was
> generally gets in the way of the things that actually matters because it has to take into consideration the fuck-all useless "backstory", race or whatever you chose.

Which is a stupid argument and assumes the worst out of the devs. You're literally arguing AGAINST more content.

>Also, don't confuse P&P RPGs with videogames, because they're entirely different and the former is limited by imagination while games have very real content limitations.

I don't think one of the content limitations is having races or not, especially considering the best PC RPGs have races and racial differences.

And PC RPGs should definitely strive to be more like pen and paper RPGs! As computing power increases, we can have bigger and more varied worlds with, like you say, more content!

Yeah, its genuinely an expansion pack instead of some shitty DLC, though the game has plenty of shitty DLC that comes with dark arisen anyway.

Its also kind of late-game content which is a good thing because after you beat the main story the game can kind of dry up fast if you aren't a NG+ kind of person. Expansion fixes that with a new region called Bitterblack Isle.

>people assume you break the cycle at the end
No you don't. You're still in the cycle and you continue the cycle, but your pawn resumes your previous life. Playing Dark Arisen literally spells it out for you, the cycle is unbreakable.

Attached: 1492858609671.jpg (2500x2945, 3.48M)

Your most wanted DD2 improvements?
>high level content
>better pawn control
>better mage/sorcerer

>> generally gets in the way of the things that actually matters because it has to take into consideration the fuck-all useless "backstory", race or whatever you chose.
>Which is a stupid argument and assumes the worst out of the devs. You're literally arguing AGAINST more content.

Let me explain it to you.
If you allow players to select various races and backstories, not having any of this ever come up and matter would be utterly pointless.
On the flip side, if you make quests, characters, etc. all react to your race choice, backstory or w/e then it will spiral out of control because literally everything has to consider ALL potential choices made at creation in addition to choices made throughout the game.
This consumes a tremedous amount of resources and time, which could've been spent on far more important and interesting things (like reactivity to what you're actually doing, more skill choices, less shallow dialogue, etc).

Unlike you, I understand that "content" is limited and you want to dilute it for something utterly irrelevant like playing as an elf or a dwarf and have the world react to it. Selecting a different races won't radically change how the game is played or how you approach say a combat situation (like a class does), so ultimately that choice will by default be irrelevant.

>I don't think one of the content limitations is having races or not, especially considering the best PC RPGs have races and racial differences.

How often does any meaniful reactivity ever taken place based on irrelevant race choices? Also unlike with older text heavy games, a game like DD2 would require extensive amounts of additional resources dedicated to creatig the looks for say the various different races, voicelines, making sure all gear fits and looks good (or the races can even restrict what would be possible gear wise just so the gear allows for the different races shapes,etc).

Or are you saying that the race choice should actually be irrelevant?

Dragon Dogma is fun because even if you play an adorable, spankable haughty loli mage, you still can get smacked the fuck out.

Attached: 20190620213017_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

That is just one part of it too. I imagine there are endless variations of fuckery and trying to break the cycle but its literally impossible.

>And PC RPGs should definitely strive to be more like pen and paper RPGs!

Mega retarded. They should not because they cannot be as flexible as a P&P rpg.
A P&P is literally just imagination with a loose "rule" framework that can be bent or entirely ignored whenever players choose to.
It would require not only an AI to adapt to everything the player does at any point, but also have AI capable of producing visual and audio content on the fly. As in AI that dynamically creates a game as you play.

So maybe in like 100 years.

Are we expecting a announcement today?

You're just assuming races would make marginal story changes in your post lol. Instead of having entire droves of race specific content, like dwarven and elvish weapons, race specific quests, starting areas, etc.

Its not a crime to have a game require multiple playthroughs to see every piece of content.

Attached: 1562023992306.jpg (600x450, 42K)

Kingmaker was an insanely good RPG. Obviously it doesn't have the full pathfinder ruleset but it does a damn good job.

Keep the graphics and use future advances in computing power to add on top of it.

*urge to reinstall rises*
but then I know how it will end up. since I'm suffering from major autism, I will probably minmax even though it's pointless and kills fun. Then, at around lvl 100 I will stop and just play strider, because it's the most fun class to ever be conceived in any kind of video game. Even though this time around I wanted to try something else (likes sword and board fighter)

Attached: Shrug.jpg (640x705, 43K)

While you both have points the bottom line is this. THIS IS FUCKING CAPCOM. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM ENOUGH MONEY FOR ANY OF THIS AND ARE GOING TO DEMAND FOUR TIMES THE SALES.

So you know don't expect lots of races or if you do they won't be acknowledged.

Dude, as long as you're having fun, there's no reason to not play this game.

Nah, it's a good meme.

Attached: 1537869649861.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

i never understood the hype, the combat is lame and the world is boring

>Instead of having entire droves of race specific content, like dwarven and elvish weapons, race specific quests, starting areas, etc.

That's even worse in terms of wasting resources. You really have 0 understanding of how game development works and only think about what you want, regardless of the consequences.

>Its not a crime to have a game require multiple playthroughs to see every piece of content.
It is a crime to develop a game in a short-sighted way that wastes resources on things that are frankly less interesting and matter less.
Reactivity to what the player does is infintely more interesting and satisfying than reactivity to a checkbox the player clicked at the start of the game.
It also frees up the designers of the game to produce content that actually matters. Because when every single thing going on the in the game has to assume that a player could've chosen any race, backstory or whatever option at the start they become severely restricted in the content they can create for the player, which in turn directly limits the players experience.

In other words, you want less reactive games. You basically just want to choose door A, B or C at the start and follow along a linear path that is more or less identical to the other door's paths. Instead of walking through one door at the start and then being able to open 10 doors along your playtime.

just grab holy weapons
the damage calculation in DD is bonkers but even as a solo strider I managed to kill them by brain splitting with heaven's keys

>I don't like them therefore they're not interesting
>i am literally unable to understand why you consider my opinion to be wrong

>the combat is lame
>the world is boring
Out of all the criticisms that can be made of the game, you picked the most retarded shit you could think of.

>Kingmaker was an insanely good RPG
Stopped reading there.

>While you both have points the bottom line is this. THIS IS FUCKING CAPCOM. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM ENOUGH MONEY FOR ANY OF THIS AND ARE GOING TO DEMAND FOUR TIMES THE SALES.

It's retarded anyway because for the idiotic RP fags they had skin, size and what the fuck ever options in the original DD. So if you wanted to roleplay as a gay dwarf, you could. Even though the game didn't comment on it at all.

It's like you're illiterate.
I am saying it directly limits the actual content during your playtime and that is a major problem.

On paper playing a sci-fi rpg in space where you could play as 10 different entirely different alien races would be interesting and cool on paper, it would severely limit what the devs could actually do and allow you to do in the game, as well as reactivity. So they actually limit roleplaying severely and would make the game less reactive, more linear and all the races ultimately matter very little.

I'm not talking opinions here, but facts.
The only opinion to be had here is which option you prefer. Since I prefer non-shallow pointless options that don't limit the actual content and reactivity I prefer less options during character creation (that matter beyond the visual).

I think they're supposed to be female

>"everyone I don't like is the same guy"
>keeps spouting bullshit and try to pass it off as facts
>reddit spacing
Are you going for the cancer bingo or what?

>running doesn't waste stamina
or
>faster run/walk speed

>I am saying it directly limits the actual content during your playtime and that is a major problem.

And I've already said it isn't a crime to require multiple playthroughs to see every piece of content. Dragon's Dogma already fucking requires this.

Attached: 1561759624955.jpg (337x337, 23K)

>>Kingmaker was an insanely good RPG
>Stopped reading there.

Oh please you're such a fucking secondary it hurts.

Attached: yummy.jpg (437x437, 66K)

Considering all you can do is shitpost and not provide any counter arguments, I'll just accept your concession.
If you can't even argue like an adult, then don't speak to adults. Stick to your sandbox and shoving legos up your nose.

Your argument is "the devs would implement it poorly" despite there being a slew of RPGs on PC that prove you wrong.

>the world is boring
you know what, thats kinda fair. theres a lot of space where theres nothing to do. there IS a shitton to do, but theres huge distances between those things

>the combat is lame
now that is absolute bullshit. the combat in this game is the single best combat i have ever played in an rpg ever and you would probably say the same if you played the game some more

It could be a prequel, telling the story of the duke and other characters from the first game..

im mean what hes talking is bullshit, but "reddit spacing"? user please

>theres a lot of space where theres nothing to do

I think its more like the distance between places is fuckin huge. When I was new to the game I dreaded doing some quests because the walk between them was ridiculous. I finally caved and asked Yea Forums for the best portcrystal spots that would overlap the most with quests.

>everyone I don't like is the same guy
You're a moron. There are several of us telling you that you're an idiot, your arguments have been countered several times, but you just repeat "NU UH I AM RIGHT YOU ARE IDIOT"

yea, thats exactly what im talking about. the first playthrough is pretty rough because of that, but it wasnt that big a deal for me since i love to explore and grind. i do like the feeling of having accomplished something that actively aids NG+ too. i can understand how people wouldnt like this of course, so that critique point if legit imo

yes, because it adds so much to the game to have a race whose name sounds like someone smashed his head on the keyboard and in the end just looks like a hybrid of 3 stereotypical races because everything thinkable under the sun has already been covered, bar some insignificant variantions. I'd take a innovative interpretation of the established races over some forced new race any time.

Was something happening today to?

It has NOTHING to do with multiple playthroughs, you clown. It's clear you're illiterate since I already explained this to you.
Let me dumb it down for you
>More choices during creation = less relevant choices during the actual game.
>More choices during creation = less meaningful content during the actual game.
>More choices during creation = more things need to consider the choices made at the start and react to it
If for example you play as an orc any racist character or a character that hates orcs has to comment on you being and orc, react differently to you being an orc, allow certain things to only trigger when you're an orc, etc. and this is just ONE tiny thing that ripples out and affects ALL content in the game. This in turn restricts the content the devs can create the more options at creation you have. But something so simple seems to be beyond your understanding.
You think game development is magic and whatever you want is easily achieved. You neither think about or understand the actual process.

It's an overrated garbage game enjoyed by people that like incredibly crude games with interesting ideas that are terrible executed.
This is disregarding the massive amounts of bugs and shit balance in the game. It's even worse than a fucking Bethesda game in that regard.

no, nothing is ever happening

>Your argument is "the devs would implement it poorly"
That's wrong retard and you just proved how illiterate you are, so in other words I shouldn't waste anymore time on a cavement that can't even read.
I not once even hinted at the devs are bad or would implement it poorly, you deranged ape.
Fuck off and learn basic reading comprehension before talking to another human being again.

>That's wrong retard
If you can't have a peaceful argument without swearing like a child, don't bother. I'm not reading your garbage, and I encourage everyone else to ignore you until you're at least 18.

>You're a moron. There are several of us telling you that you're an idiot, your arguments have been countered several times, but you just repeat "NU UH I AM RIGHT YOU ARE IDIOT"

Uh huh, when and where were they countered?
Absolutely nothing I have said has been countered because it's hard facts.
Think I'm wrong? Then provide direct counts in your next post or don't waste my time.

I just want another fully realized Itsuno title, every time the man is given everything he needs to work with we get solid fucking gold throughout his entire career
literally has not directed a single bad game in his entire career
anything he's directed that has been less than stellar comes from Capcom limiting his capability as a director to deliver the game he has his heart set on, DD being maybe the most reasonable example of this on Capcom's part

if they give him the time, money and talent to make DD2 properly, it's fucking gold
one for the history books, just like 90% of the shit he's worked on
it's be in their best interest as well, because this man wanted to fucking walk and they had to give him DMC5 and all of the time and resources he wanted to develop it, just to convince him to stay after DMC4, DD and DmC

Attached: 1396679670643.jpg (540x960, 78K)

Dragon's Dogma is about as generic fantasy as it gets.

all classes froom DDO

I want a melee class. I want to punch ogers and dragons.

>Luchadore class
>all skills are wrestling moves
>high-tier one has you jumping from above on an enemy

I'm sorry, but when I'm arguing with illiterate children that don't behave in a civil manner I see no reason to treat them with respect they think they erroneously deserve.
If you were the poster I replied you you literally made shit up I never said or even implied.
It has nothing at all to do with dev skill, it's a question of resources and the actual process. So either you didn't bother to read what I typed and made it all up or you're actually illiterate. How else can you explain for getting your post to incredibly wrong? Gonna blame me now, because you can never do anything wrong?

>do more damage the higher you jump from but the trade off is more damage on fall
Hell yeah

>I'm sorry
No you're not. You're a self-entitled fool who believes his own crap, and visibly scorn everyone who disagree with him. You don't have the patience or respect that it takes to have an argument, you just want to get mad and convince yourself that you're superior, while not realizing how you're pissing people off with your attitude.

I hope they expand the pawn system.
How was the situation with pawns on PC btw?

Actually, a self-damage fightign style would be nice.
>the biggest, most impressive hits drain a lot of your health as you break your own bones punching the enemy in the face really really hard
>have to carry a lot of food

Man, i'm still sad that DDON is shutting down...

Attached: 1401722753170.jpg (794x732, 202K)

You proved how juvenile you are and how correct I am.
Like a close-minded child you ignored everything I said that blew a whole in your arguments because you're well aware that you're wrong, so like a woman on her period you use the pathetic strategy of attacking whatever you can. In this case, me not treating you with respect (when you lot showed me none).
>oh no you said cunt! that means i'm going to ignore every reasonable thing you said that countered me and only focus on you calling me a cunt!

Absolutely pathetic, run along with your tail between your legs you close-minded child and mentally mature.

Guys, I think that retard isn't a troll, he really believes his own crap.

This reminds me so much of someone but I can't fucking remember who. Actress, porn star? Help me out here boys

All the classes from DD and DDO as well as new abilities

Considering you can't counter anything I say, it's fascinating you haven't realized how close-minded you are by now.
After all, you truly believe that you're not wrong about anything despite being 100% incapable of providing counter arguments.
Pretty shocking how illiterate some of you are as well. Hopefully english isn't your first language, because that would be embarrassing.

Stoya?

I still can't believe they didn't even try bringing it west. Same with frontier. COG is fucking retarded.

>On paper playing a sci-fi rpg in space where you could play as 10 different entirely different alien races would be interesting and cool on paper, it would severely limit what the devs could actually do and allow you to do in the game, as well as reactivity. So they actually limit roleplaying severely and would make the game less reactive, more linear and all the races ultimately matter very little.
>I'm not talking opinions here, but facts.

This is you spouting your opinion that the devs would implement extra races poorly as fact.

They balanced the game for MA.

Attached: Perfect Equilibrium.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

>everyone I don't like is the same guy
Nah, he's a retard alright.

Shit I just remembered! I think it's poppy from YouTube

I hope they DON'T shit up the game with different races. The human populace being the only sapient humanoid species (goblins are too feral to be considered sapient imo) makes DD feel like I'm adventuring through old England with magic sprinkled in instead of some bumfuck fictionland done to death in other fantasy media.

Besides having multiple races just shit up the story with politics, which is something I personally don't want in my romanticized fairytale storybook "kill the beast save the princess" fantasy.

>old England with magic sprinkled in
did you even play the game

More stuff to do with grabbing + throwing
>grab goblin
>slam it on the ground repeatedly
>suplex it to death
>eventually can pick up and slam ogres and cyclops

I know some of us here like the class changes made in DDO to make them more unique but that was in the balance of an mmo. How would you rebalance them for a more singleplayer game? Would you re-add secondary weapons(ie: give the magick/elemental archer and ranger daggers again or shake it up by giving the seeker/strider swords as well to make a more melee-focused assassin) ?

Stop shitposting on Yea Forums Nero

>adventuring through old England with magic sprinkled in
another thing i think everyone overlooks with this game is that the settlements actually make some fucking sense for a realistic medieval Europe setting
people complain that Gran Soren is the only city in the game and everything else that could be considered a settlement is a ten minute walk away, but that is exactly how this world would be at that point in time
I think it adds a lot to the world, when you're not tripping over another fucking town or village every five minutes

what

>muh secondaries
Kill yourself, you absolute waste of space.

Dragon Dogma Online.

People will complain about literally everything.

I know what DDO is, I don't know anything about it shutting down

>This is you spouting your opinion that the devs would implement extra races poorly as fact.

No, it's simple math.

Imagine a game where you can only play as a human male. The devs factor in this and can create armor, dialogue, quests and more based around this.

Now imagine giving the player the option to play as 10 different races with male and female genders. Now remember all of that content I mentioned with just the human male option? Now EVERYTHING has to be considered from the perspective that the player could've chosen ANY combination of these. This means that dialogue, quests, armor, etc. both has to be expanded for additional reactivity (which naturally has to be more shallow, because the more options you give the players at the start you can dedicate less resources into making them deeper).
Again simple math. Super basic example. But imagine you have the resources/money to give 10 different lines to said shopkeeper for when the player enters their shop. Voicelines (animation and more) that could touch on your class, choice of armor, weapon, what you've done, etc. has to be restricted because lines has to be dedicated to reacting to your race. If the shopkeeper is a racist or hates a certain race then naturally you would want a stronger reaction. But again because you have so many areas to consider you can't go as deep into making a strong iconic reaction to it, so you have to settle for generic ones.

It's a matter of resources. Pure and simple. You on the other hand claim that resources, money and time is not limited and that math = magic. This most likely stems for you not having any understanding of how game development actually goes down.

>he's STILL going
Is this autism?

It's only to balance out how satisfying it is to bully Eliminators

Attached: 367500_screenshots_20180724115530_1.jpg (1824x1026, 265K)

I did, a few hundred hours in various platforms. Namely vanilla PS3, pirated PC, & Steam PC. Hundreds of hours on each.

That's what it felt like, at least to me. Most of the western-themed RPGs that I've played usually go for Nordic or Eastern European locales. I wanted to try out the other more "English" themed games, with knights and shit but they're either very politics heavy or gameplay that aren't to my tastes (KC Deliverance looks good but I'm not sold on the gameplay). I love DD because the game puts you in the shoes of a storybook hero, and whatever political ongoings (Mercedes' task as Gransys' aid & Julien's bullshit) are pushed to the background.

This user's got it. Because each settlement is so far away, places hold a lot more mystery to them. Makes exploring much more fun. Gives you a good deal of dread when you're exploring at night. Shit, even the witch's hut gives you a sense of discovery the first time you found it.

It’s nice to know Itsuno has a literal blank check to make what he wants at this point. I have zero doubts DD2 will be a thing at this point, question is when. Hell I feel as if V as a character and DMC5 were a test of the new engine specifically for a DD game.

I'm entertained by how utterly close-minded and illiterate you kids are. Don't worry, I'll leave your sandbox shortly because the lack of mental maturity and intelligence is only entertaining for so long.

Things I'd like in DD2:
>Warrior is more like it is in DDO: same # of skills as other vocations, and the ability to give yourself Hyper Armor at the cost of speed that builds up a Revenge Meter that gives you an Uber-powerful Arc when full
>Split Bows & Daggers into separate vocations like DDO did to help balance Yellow out
>Mages given more spells that make them useful compared to Sorcerers; move healing over to Priests and make Mage all Offensive Support (maybe let them cast Immolation on party members so your whole squad can just run around on fire)
>Items are used in real-time, but caster-provided healing is faster and more effective in return, and there are now spells that restore Stamina to party members (that do not affect the caster)
>Hunter/Beast Master/Summoner vocation(s); I know V was in part a tech demo for this Itsuno you can't fool me motherfucker
>Unarmed has a little more depth and even some leveling; Pause combos and more options after grabbing human-sized-and-smaller enemies
>Completely new country but has references to the original game and Cassardis; a few major NPCs can show up in a less-important capacity
>Co-op option with two Arisens and their main pawns instead of you, your pawn, and two rentals
>Playable Dragon section

Attached: 1548651440316.png (587x621, 373K)

hnnnngg

>singular witch
>singular hut
>buried deep within a foggy woods kept obscured by hidden charms that perpetuate the fog
>forest is called Witchwood
>no goofy prophetic runic name, no deep prophecies, just a dense wood claimed by a witch

as it fucking should be, I love how straight they play the world in DD
gives it a lot more presence, and I can remember geological formations in specific parts of the map and what monsters reside there just as well as I can remember quest locations and settlements, simply because that's the kind of world the game takes place in

>want to play MA
>remember the absolute shit stat array they get
I know ultimately it doesn’t matter...but muh min max

Things I'd like in DD2 :
>more arisen/pawn relationship
>Pawn can voice his or her displeasure at your actions
>can end up acting like a nagging wife, a sultry girlfriend, or a mother figure
>can spank the Arisen during nights at inn to get bonuses
>the smaller the Arisen is, the better bonuses she get

Attached: 20190620212308_1.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

I only want two playable races
>Humans
>Catgirls

min maxing is practically worthless int he grand scheme of things
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj5u3F-FSeA

pawns literally have no personality, this is explained clearly in the game

>Los Tiburon Simulator
>Grab onto a dragon and pin its wings behind its back, forcing it to crash-land
>Fighter bangs his shield after three seconds to signify you're the victor

Attached: 1490205946609.gif (250x178, 3.08M)

You're forgetting the best one

Attached: 1519009216386.png (847x918, 350K)

And yet you can tell them how to act, and they chat during fights and during dungeons.
You forget about the trivias they spout, or how desperate they sound when you die?

That would be OP as fuck, but damn, I'd like that.

>Pick Skelly race
>Set Weight to Max
>Level Luchadore vocation
We LA Park now.

Attached: 1463895184280.gif (200x152, 1.06M)

games like dwarf fortress exist and you think content is too hard to develop starting at multiple races, lol.

Didnt they want to include elves in the first game but couldnt find a reason plotwise?

It wouldn't surprise me if Itsuno wanted to use the RE engine for DD2

they want to know how you want them to act because they want you to be as receptive as possible
the trivia and battle chatter is literally just straight facts
>the duke could stand to commission some new roads
>seems all roads lead to Gran Soren
>their kind hates ice and fire both
>wolves hunt in packs
>I've been drenched

yeah they have some personality because they live and breathe, but the ending of the game shows what it takes for a pawn to actually gain their own sentience rather than kowtowing to the Arisen's quest to continue the cycle, and you can see some examples of Pawns leeching their Arisen's very being all throughout the game
they're literally an empty vessel to be filled by the Arisen's overpowering strength of will
and no that's not a euphemism

>ctrl+f spank
>4 matches
what is with these fetish posters invading Yea Forums these days

Attached: not this pawn, not this day.jpg (800x800, 381K)

So my dream of having my loli Arisen spanked by her two-meters tall golgoth of a Pawn is impossible?
I should've made my Arisen a giant and my pawn a loli, that would've been possible.

This has always got me to wondering, is there any penalty for leaving some armor slots unarmored? Like yeah the obvious missing some defense or resistance, but once you hit 400-500 Defense anymore makes no difference

>filename
Literally one of the best lines in the game.

>Bitterblack Island
>Everfall
>Bluemoon Tower
>Hillfigure Knoll
>Bloodwater Beach
>Shadow Fort
>Northface Forest
>Witchwood
>Names of places aren't some made-up words but instead from actual words
>Even if they are they sound like Anglo-Saxon/Latin words (Pastona Caverns, Cassardis, Gran Soren)

>Dragons speak either English or Latin instead of made-up fantasy dragonspeak
>That cheesy but still immersive "Ye Olde English" that the characters speak
>Even weapon/Equipment names are rarely named with made-up words

youtu.be/LUAYX5XdOIY

Why is DD so based?

It's just one autist.

I mean, the Arisen could literally request a spanking and the pawn would do it
there would just be absolutely no emotion to it, they would do it as a matter of fulfilling a request in the line of duty rather than because they think you deserve it or whatever the fuck it is you're in to, seriously why spanking?

armor is generally for raw defensive stats, and later on in BBI the bonus effects they provide
clothing is generally for either resistances or for aesthetic purposes
you could definitely get away with wearing practically nothing, it's not like there's a shortage of defensive and evasive techniques for most classes in tandem with proper positioning

Attached: 2016-01-25_00014.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>games like dwarf fortress exist and you think content is too hard to develop starting at multiple races, lol.

We were talking about DD2 and games like it. Not ultra basic games that look like shit and have no production value.
Even so, the point of limited resources still stands. A game has a limited development time, a point where it has to be released. Deciding on what to spend your resources on is a very real thing. If you have 5 programmers there is only so much code they can write before time's up. That's reality.

6 skill warrior, alchemist, high scepter

Should I pick up Dragon's Dogma again?

Attached: Veronique 4.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Pawn has the lowest or highest voice pitch possible
>Pawn is wearing a DLC dress
>Pawn has Medicant ever
>Pawn has Guardian on a ranged vocation
>Pawn has Nexus ever
>Pawn has Acquisitor ever
>Pawn has a Magic vocation but their base Strength stat is higher than their base Magick stat or vice versa for Strength vocations

Attached: 1559869889226.jpg (340x540, 18K)

What movement ability would you give to the warrior and any other new similar classes? Can't just be a double jump.

>they would do it as a matter of fulfilling a request in the line of duty rather than because they think you deserve it
Hah. I see. That's a bit of a disappointment.

>seriously why spanking?
Dude, I don't consider myself a sadist, and I almost puke when I see gore. Don't ask me why spanking makes me hard when torture, asphyxiation, anal rape and pretty much everything that isn't spanking turn me off.
I can't explain it, and I can't change it. I just like it, and it makes me extremely insecure and an emotional mess because I don't dare getting close to girls I like.

I've bought it like five times now. Yes.

>stupid arguments, posturing, and dreams of turning the game into a pedo spank sim

Yeah that's about what I thought.

>Pawn doesn't have Utilitarian as either Inclination
To the brine

Attached: garbage.jpg (198x326, 18K)

new classes please.

>getting to play as BONES! WALKING BONES!
I CAN ONLY INGEST SO MUCH CALCIUM

Attached: skeledance.jpg (800x680, 177K)

funny, I'm the exact opposite

the posting about playing as orcs and luchadors ad shit is what's really getting my bones walking

>Chamber of tragedy.

I hate what I am.

>pawn is a loli

Attached: 1510266871958.jpg (749x543, 46K)

A brand new setting. I'd rather them just go full on generic anime high fantasy than try to continue le magic soulless slave race shit. Make taverns the hub for picking up party members. Put more focus into making party members unique and characterful, giving more of an incentive to keep/bookmark the ones you like. Cock-rock for the whole soundtrack.

>Skyrim gets shit for being re-released on every console imaginable
>Dragon's Dogma is praised for being re-released on every console imaginable
Why the double standard, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1505544472973.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

I want a beast master and a geomancer.

The cycle never ends.

Though I think it would be kind of cool if this game had you more actively run into other Arisen. Like, let's say there's an actual civil war going on and there are several arisen that are getting pulled into the different factions since Arisen are pretty much supermen.

Your rival is the one that ends up killing the dragon and replacing the seneshal, but then you got to get your revenge on him

Skyrim is bad though? And it doesn't really need any help. DD does.

Skyrim is a bad game.
Dragon's Dogma is a fun game.

alchemist from DDO is basically a geomancer

If I want to play this today should I go vanilla or with mods? And if I should get some mods which ones?

spanking is so fucking easy to get someone into, don't worry
you're gonna find that chick with the nice round ass you just wanna smack and she's gonna let you smack it and call you daddy or however you want it to go down
in this porn-addicted age we live in, spanking ain't that crazy

I genuinely think it's Capcom's excuse to make sure MT Framework can run on as many platforms as possible
if they can get DD running on something, literally any other game on the engine is going to be a walk in the park in comparison

Just get the infinite running and inventory load mod(Maybe a nude mod if thats your thing.)Unless you don't want that.

>there would just be absolutely no emotion to it, they would do it as a matter of fulfilling a request
that's hot

I wish this game had satisfying combat.

Attached: 1557771639509.jpg (1080x600, 95K)

This

Good thing it does.

There's literally nothing wrong with epic store exclusives. If you think there is you're a redditor

Thanks! I bought this game ages ago and never played it.

wish granted, fuccboi

Attached: 1380400980226.png (463x293, 204K)

If someone smacked my ass I'd probably stab them with something.

Why is this thots face so punchable?

Attached: HE.png (1347x757, 2.19M)

There was suppose to be elves in the original anyway so it's likely. After all despite seeing no elves in game theres a option for pointed ears in the character creator.

>pawn is a brown elf

Attached: 1558872289541.jpg (1024x1009, 111K)

Compared to what? I usually play DMC, so I'm used to better.

I love running across weird as fuck pawns in town

Attached: 2016-01-21_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

What's the best inclinations again? Assuming it depends on what you want your pawn to be, I plan on having a ranger. Gonna remake my edgy arisen from my first playthrough and play a mage, maybe then become that mage/warrior hybrid class.

Then I don't know why you find it unsatisfying, I play both and the fact they have the same director can definitely be felt

You're welcome.

>Pawn is a maximum height muscle man
>But he doesn't have a comically deepened voice, just a normal one

Attached: D6zNfD1X4AEOQD.jpg (540x414, 12K)

I like Challenger primary and Mitigator secondary for a Ranger
someone else is probably going to call me retarded, that's just how I'd want a ranged damage dealer to act because I primarily play Fighter and Assassin

Depends on vocation but Utilitarian in either Primary or Seconday is generally always good for any Pawn

>a sultry girlfriend
That's a bad idea. Olra knows from experience.

Attached: OlraFullOutfit.jpg (1000x1178, 76K)

Because even though they've got the same director, DMC was prioritised to have good combat, where as DD was prioritized to have good RPG aspects.

Since it's implied if not outright stated that Pawns become more and more like their Arisen's over time, does that mean people who are in love with their pawns are nothing short of narcissists?

Fuck off shill.

Gob Slayer armor set pls

Attached: Gob.jpg (533x800, 42K)

Narcissists don't love anyone.

Was the mmo that popular?

He said he asked capcom could he do either Dmc5 or Dragons Dogma 2 and they said whichever he wanted, so he did dmc5 first. Think he said something about fans waiting longer for that then dragons dogmafags

I assume he wants elf npcs so he can fuck one.

>Sperging out over having to use anything but steam
The only shill here is you, bud. Keep sucking Gabe's micropenis.

Best beloved?

>telling a shill to fuck off is sperging out
>Shill tries to deflect with "S-STEAM!"
lmao fuck off with your chink malware nigger

The jew wife.

Why would it be epic exclusive?

It's not that, it's the idea. Loving a girl and yet wanting to cause her pain doesn't sit well with a moralfag like me.

I feel like I see that girl everywhere.

Your favorite monster (BBI)?

Attached: dragon_kot.jpg (1920x2202, 1.07M)

GOBLINS

Attached: Goblin_Female_Merchant.png (488x877, 430K)

>praised
The reception was ambivalent at best
The common sentiment was "Fuck ports give sequels" but then the ports were actually good and the framerate was so bad in the original that it ended up being worth it.

Cute goat wife.

I kind of like running into a room with a bunch of Corrupted Pawns and just having a big skirmish with them.

Attached: 1553374949035.jpg (564x805, 56K)

concept art for DD had furry races and elfs

Fuck that
The best part of DD is that it's just humans existing in a world teeming with monsters and this bizarre cycle of creation and destruction, I don't want to play a LOTR game

Just give me fucking polearms. I want to stab a dragon with a giant lance.

Attached: MEDIEVAL-HALBERD.jpg (1000x1000, 43K)

Should DG2 stay on MT Framework or move to RE Engine?

Attached: scHiXKzFVWRIUWU-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 118K)

>having a healer is bad
???

Why do the Japanese hate thrusting weapons so much?

Goblins are already in the game and they're ugly user.

>Dragon Dogma
>has playable loli, no spankings
>Skyrim
>no loli, no spankings

THIS
Fuck, even weapons that aren't swords would be nice. I want axes, I want halberds, I want spears, I want pitchforks, I want morning stars!

>Human with pointed ears.
>Short human.
>Green human.

YOU CAN ALREADY DO THESE THINGS IN DD!

>dragon bites your lance and pulls it out of your hand

Would be pretty great.

favorite in BBI? Eliminator for a straight fight, or the Gazer for a boss fight yeah, I like that fight
favorite overall? Cockatrice

as far as I can tell, the RE Engine is loads more capable of an engine than MT Framework ever was
that's half the reason the game ran like shit on the launch platforms, MT Framework could barely handle a game of that scale

i want the finished product for the sequel

Attached: 1505736818251.jpg (960x2797, 1.24M)

Yeah but theres no NPCs that are one of those. You just make your pawn/arisen one.

They'd likely reuse a lot of the cut shit.

It's like Spore.

>climb the everfall until you hit moon
>it's just goblins as far as the eye can see

MHW has shown that MT can work on modern hardware but I think RE is what most of Capcom's big projects will be on for the foreseeable future. RE games don't NEED the face-scan tech, so I don't think it will be used much/at all in a game like DD; in the original you could make you or your pawn look like any of the
human NPCs if you chose the right parts.

Wasnt monster hunter world on MT?

I will never not be mad.
I'm madder than the guy who was mad about Mass Effect 3 for eternity.

Where can I look into the cut content?

None of the RE engine games run large levels tho, MT framework is probably what they'd use.

good thing the plot of the original is the neverending cycle of Arisen and Seneschal
a sequel basically writes itself, just say that the Arisen never fell, make Daimon the canon ending and the Arisen's boundless strength of will sprang forth new life and an entire race of Elves, expanding all the way to the moon
the world is thrown into some chaotic sort of Equilibrium, the Seneschal sees the state of their throne, and seeks to pass it on to another before their time has even come

boom, bigger boss fight for the end, more monsters to fight, more places to go, and elves

somehow yeah, but that game plays to the strengths of MT Framework very well and had been in development for a very long time, probably before RE Engine was a viable option to develop for

MHW started right after 4G finished IIRC.

>the Seneschal sees the state of their throne, and seeks to pass it on to another before their time has even come
>"Fuck this. I'm not even going to bother. Someone else fixes this mess."

just look for dd concept art

Attached: 1448335208533.jpg (2544x3538, 2.22M)

Reading the story right, pretty much every Arisen but you ends up fucking their pawn.

>merchant damsel strutting around the wilderness half-naked
I'm really glad we got the version that we did.

If you used Female face sliders on a Male face will you be making a trap?

>being this much of a faggot

Attached: 1453635049296.jpg (1654x2339, 809K)

I have no idea how much direct control over the world the Seneschal even has, as far as I know it's practically never explained
I guess they'd be a facsimile for a god, but the concept of the throne and the passing of it from Arisen to Arisen, as well as how little agency over anything the player has once they've taken it, kind of makes me think they don't control anything so much as influence it
with the concept of a single individual's free will driving forth the progression of history itself, who the fuck knows

maybe there's a seat above the Seneschal, a one true god
maybe the concept of the Seneschal was put in to place to run the world because this god presided over hundreds or thousands of parallel worlds
maybe it was put in place as a stopgap in the face of that true god's death/passing/indifference
maybe Capcom should just cut me a check right now

Attached: 1378148177448.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Yes, it is. You're making a potential damage dealer do something you can do in an instant with items.

Got the one of the salvation love interest? Was a qt girl with one red eye and a eye patch in hooded robes.

I don't know, but I like the idea of the Seneschal passing his throne, even if the island you're in is on the verge of destruction because no Arisen could beat the Dragon.

I just want a online drop in drop out system for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Attached: DDO.jpg (800x1066, 166K)

>tfw no brown fisherwomen gf

How is mystic knight?
>2 player drop in/out co-op
>2 Arisens broing it up with their pawns tagging along

some user posted a mega link with all the concept art
boards.fireden.net/v/last/50/432930343/

or just go here
e-hentai.org/g/634910/1008e0fbd3/

>That fishing woman
>Floating scrolls you scratch like a DJ to cast
Fuck this game was inspired. I shudder to think how fucking good a sequel that doesn't get half of its content cut could be.

Attached: 1529441232151.jpg (206x215, 11K)

And if you decide to having a healing Mage, you don't fucking need Medicant in order to get healing in. It's a waste of an inclination.

Spears and fisting. I don't care if the game is literaly a 1:1 copy of dragons dogma 1. I want spears and fisting.

Any good mods for the game?

You mean bare-handed fights. Don't say fisting.

all mystic knight weapons are hammers or spiked. morning star included.

Attached: Design_Works0123.jpg (1280x1805, 389K)

no. i want to literally drillpunch someone's asshole.

But there are no halberds.
So sure, go fight that giant monster with your daggers. I'll watch.

Attached: 20190620202111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

>you will never mating press tiny elves as a huge lion man with giant semen tanks.

>tfw can't make an Arisen based on Leo from Red Earth
On a side note, I fucking love Ikeno's art style.

Brain splitter. There's also a lance for warriors.

>can synchronize and combine certain moves
>Strikers can double up on assassins barrage
>boltide whip can just become a single arc that links between everyone between arisens

DID SOMETHING HAPPEN
DID IT GET ANNOUNCED
RESPOND TO MY POST

Oh GOD, I can't wait till they ruin the series for you. No more loli characters, trans option, more women and gay characters. Story revolves around helping immigrants from an evil empire trying to take their family away and put them into prison camps.

Attached: 41242354234.jpg (720x405, 34K)

it's unreal that there are people actually stupid enough to think that the NG+ stuff has lore implications when it is literally only there for gameplay reasons
the cycle is broken when you an hero and provide independence to your pawn

I turned my pawn into an orc yesterday

Attached: 20190706151913_1.jpg (1600x900, 273K)

>Rival Schools
RS is Itsuno's favorite child, and as much as i love RS the only way i see it being brought back is if Capcom suddenly wanted to get back in the 3D fighting games market

Cant seem to find it in that so I'll check the mega.

nope, just a comfy afternoon DD thread

this is a Capcom title, they literally haven't done anything remotely like this in any of their own series

>I can't wait till they ruin the series for you
why

>trying to reason /pol/
Don't even bother.

who cares, just make up some shit for another great evil to show up and need to be defeated. It doesn't really matter, it's just an excuse to create a world full of strife and adventure

People freaked the fuck out about the monster hunter and devil may cry his face off girl. There will be tears.

Given that Capcom higher ups gave him the choice making either DD2 or DMC5, it's probably more logical to assume that given the success of DMC5 he was moved onto DD2 to start the project. I guess we'll find out within 5 years haha.

But /pol/ wouldn't want that at all. That user is hoping for it.

/ournig/

Attached: 1454698795874.jpg (2552x3509, 2.14M)

Attached: dark arisen.webm (1280x720, 802K)

.MUH /POL/

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

>tfw despite waiting for DMC5 for 10 years i woulda preferred dragon's dogma 2

I want a real comfy as fuck fishing minigame

Itsuno's thought process was that DMC fans had waited longer, unless you're counting 4SE which was an expansion of a much smaller magnitude than Dark Arisen.

Really, Rival Schools fans have had it the hardest of the Itsuno fandoms.

square pls
not everything needs shitty fishing mini game

Post pawn ID and info
Switch Version, Lvl 45, Warrior
470D-DA9D-57E5

we should have gotten this shegoat

Attached: Design_Works0058.jpg (1280x1760, 363K)

I've learned the way to destroy /pol/ is to be /pol/.
I want more trannies in games. More blackwashed history games. I want women warriors. I want missing limbed heroes and deaf characters. I want ugly characters that are beautiful on the inside. I want it all. Every game. Every genre. Every system.

No more Dragons Dogma lolis for you either.

Attached: 4124235233322.png (968x968, 1.2M)

>caps lock
>/POL/
>that image

Attached: ironing1.jpg (450x357, 43K)

Is it wrong if I want to fuck a goat?

Kek

>the you'll never be able to have some comfy relaxing bonding with your pawn outside combat
Feels terrible man

this is cool

I recognize this Skellington. Clash of Heroes 2 when?

Is there any translated version of this?

probably but unfortunately I can only find single translated pictures and not the complete art book

Attached: 1469813185858.jpg (1654x2339, 872K)

entire artbook was released in English by UDON a while back, I'll find the page and see if it says anything interesting

What was this for?

Attached: top_main_chara.png (582x809, 698K)

>When I first joined the team, they hadn't yet decided on things like vocations and races, so I drew this group shot and the individual portraits below based on my general ideas about the fantasy genre. Obviously, the beastfolk representative just had to be a lion. - Daigo Ikeno

that's what it says

The pawns?

>the cycle is broken when you do exactly what you have to do to take Seneschal's place
That doesn't make sense, user. And NG+ has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1453633514307.jpg (1654x2339, 909K)

/POL/
Trying too hard sweetie :)

man I literally transposed that into text from my own book three posts up
why you gotta come in and make me look bad

Attached: 2016-01-25_00009.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

What the fuck is that armor with all the hearts?

ask yourself what the significance of ending the game by stabbing yourself in the chest and your pawn awakening to independence is when it could have just ended the moment you became the seneschal given that once you become it, you literally cant do ANYTHING and exist in the EXACT same position as the previous seneschal
no matter what way you look at it, you either end the cycle, or it's a badly written plot hole and it is up to debate what happens, but i can assure you it isn't definitively, "the cycle starts again" in either scenario

>and ended the cycle

Attached: 1546435627795.jpg (522x594, 54K)

>ended the cycle
No, user. He just perpetuated it. There is no end to the cycle, one day he'll get tired of being the Seneschal.

>ask yourself what the significance of ending the game by stabbing yourself in the chest and your pawn awakening to independence
It's the final act of letting go of your former self and fully embracing the role of the seneschal. Any other questions?

nice actual head canon

at least you own the book

Maybe they will do another story about dragons, no need to reuse DD1 story board for DD2. You guys probably want pawns, play multiplayer maybe, improved grafix and more gameplay options?

What other games end with the protagonist committing sudoku because existence as god is lonely and miserable, leaving your sidekick to inhabit his body to cuck the ex-Seneschal with his own love interest?

Attached: 1561341312131.png (1280x720, 879K)

>play the game again, the Senechal is your previous character
Not him but thanks for letting me know, I was toying with the idea of making my first Arisen as my pawn so that would have looked dumb.

Attached: 20190318230300_1.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

And more interactions with the pawns.

I remember reading a manga about some Japanese schoolgirl being stalked by an Elder God from the Cthulhu mythos who was in love with her.
Turned out the girl was an avatar of Azathoth and the Elder God was trying to return her to her main body.

Found it, just it was on the side. I recall seeing this and it said how it was a idea for a salvation love interest for the arisen.

Attached: Design_Works0122.jpg (753x820, 195K)

I killed them by hitting them so hard that they'd go flying and fall off ledges, killing them instantly

stronk problems require stronk solutions

your pawn takes your body at the end of the game
>have male arisen and female pawn
>hear your body talk with a female voice at the end of the game

Nothing headcanon about the game's story, user. But have it your way: what's the significance of the Seneschal pulling godsbane out of his chest when you reach him?

>haughty elf companion that you can marry
yes

Attached: deedlit1.jpg (723x768, 145K)

Yeah, I remember that, just wasn't aware when I replayed the game and reached the Senechal it would be my old character.

Attached: 20190321211453_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkTGMq4g3Q

i just want an RPG thats as magical to play for the first time as DD

Attached: 1522201646645.jpg (960x537, 64K)

Wont be a DD2 until Itsuno makes Rival Schools 3, according to him

No, it's not. Everyone in DMC looked better in either 3 or 4.

no

Is dragon dogma babbys first rpg or what. The game was crap with boring world and awful combat system.

>469442476
It's trying again. How cute.

If you play online the seneschal is some random player's Arisen user, which is far cooler

no retard, it's just a fun game.

These pics are fake bullshit.

>reddit tier butthurt response
I guess I was right lol

Huh, I assume it's always the same when you do the first run with the guy from the opening?

Attached: 1562109268117.png (497x576, 270K)

why would they be fake?

lazy way to avoid animating him convincingly pulling it out of somewhere else given his ethereal nature
>yo take this godsbane and kill me with it, then you become the new seneschal, as described by me literally saying "WE ARE UNDYING, SAVED FOR THIS BRANDS KISS"
>ok
>stab yourself with the gods bane after getting bored of your responsibilities after 15 minutes
>bro this means youre still the seneschal and you arent actually dead because reasons despite your pawn having a weird sense of self and the previous seneschals pawn not having that
>ok

God I wish the warrior class wasn't so gimped. The Arc of Deliverance almost makes up for it but it's easily the most boring class and there are certain enemies that are almost impossible to kill because of their airborne weak spot, like on the Ur dragon's wings.

I still reached max level by playing warrior exclusively though

You're literally god, why not just not make a fucking dragon

You aren't all knowing and all powerful. You'd get bored after a while.

All it needs is for you to be able to set 6 skills instead of just 3, and a single aerial move to take out shit that refuses to come close enough to the ground for you to hit it. Even a basic ass upward poke would be enough.
Having to resort to jump+attack on the Ur-Dragon's wing tips for an hour was a bad fuckign time.

Kingmaker could have been the chosen one to truly succeed BG2, but it fucked up on too many fundamental levels that I am not willing to excuse or forgive.

Nice headcanon. I'm sure Itsuno was so lazy he couldn't be bothered to put effort into the very ending of the game.

I miss /ddg/. I used to rent out your pawns all the time.

Attached: 1523708670134.png (416x436, 172K)

Warriors really needed a second skill set. I don't know what the fuck they are thinking when there is just 3 and all of the offensives are melee based. They could've benefitted with a ranged or a lighter sidearm option to mix it up or compliment their heavy main attacks.

Attached: rat comment.jpg (1920x1080, 652K)

>find out from selene's quest that a pawn becomes fully awoken with the transfer of the arisen's soul to their own along with assuming the arisen's appearance over time
>ending epilogue text literally describes you dying and your consciousness fading to black, ENDING YOUR STORY BY YOUR OWN HAND
>your pawn is shown receiving multiples of something as it falls to the ocean
>wakes up as you
>selene describes you as "being like her now"
you're fucking dead and the previous seneschal pulling the sword out of his chest is done for impact and nothing more. there is way more evidence to support what im saying, your only point is 1 headcanon theory and 1 animation

what happened? I swear we still get generals on /vg/ now and then

Same. I shitpost on /indie/, but it's not the same. They don't like spanking, so I just shitpost about Pawns butts.

Thank you InfoAnon

Just woke up. Did I miss anything?

Died around the time the Xbox servers were disconnected. I always thought or hoped, it would revive when it came out on the switch

Based and bonepilled

Attached: ermor.jpg (1346x722, 381K)

It was fun.

Attached: DDDA 2016-02-22 00-42-48-03.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Ah yes, another retard who's incapable of critical thinking who blames the world for his own incompetence.
There's a lot of people like you in Yea Forums lately, no wonder you feel at home here.

Is Burst/Blitz Strike a crutch?

>farm ascalon for holy so I can fight ghosts in BBI
>drop rate is so low that I'm now overlevelled and BBI isn't even fun anymore

I like how different problems in the expansion require different solutions but how about you actually let me access the fucking solution. I'm probably not even going to finish it at this rate because I liked the challenge.

>a skill called Arc of Delivrance[sic] was renamed
Uh, no?

>What the hell would the story even be?
Keep in mind, this is just short of seven years old.

Attached: 4 v FUCK THIS FIGHT.png (903x497, 60K)

And that's why you mod the exp rates.

Is it just me or is the dagger counter skill for assassin bugged? It has an extremely long active time. I can completely mess up and it will still succeed.

Why did it take you so many tries to get ascalon? I have like 20 of them. Just kill the Ur Dragon in a single go (don't let it fly away) and you're almost always guaranteed to get it in the 3 mandatory holy weapons you get.

Attached: DDDA_strigoi.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Think you got the wrong post, user.

Attached: DDDA_guard.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

Attached: DDDA_swing.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Rented the other two or customized via save editor?

rented

>Skyrim
>no loli

Ahahahahaha

You know, the voice you hear in the rift is not the same the character will use in the world. If you're discarding possible HARD BLASTCHEESE pawns because of normal voices, just know that you could actually be passing up nice hires.

I bought DD twice, no fucking way am I buying it a third time to play on PC when I wasn't even satisfied with the console versions I paid money for. Can't play online unfortunately, offline Dragon drops are piss poor.

>>drop rate is so low that I'm now overlevelled and BBI isn't even fun anymore
Finish BBI and then play the powered-up version of it then.

I know, the Pawn not having a retarded voice is just a bonus. It isn't going to stop me from hiring a good pawn.

They'll probably use MHW's variant of the engine. MHW is not just a good foundation for future Monster Hunter, but also works as a foundation in some ways for DD2.

One thing I noticed with World was how similar the chargen was to DD (even if it was more limited). The way the characters get kind of bug-eyed reminded me heavily of DD too.

Attached: 1552813453227.png (645x686, 505K)

Ahhh.. Acceleration-ism eh?

Good vibes and great memes have been added to your social credit score. Eat the liver of one Uyghur parent this week to avail for more bonuses. Limited time offer only.

Your maymayism is never gonna happen. Your boyfriend shooter is gonna rot.

>MHW reminded you of DD and not the other way around
The whole game is a cross between DMC and MH my man

>Give me more playable races.
YES
>proceeds to list generic Tolkien shit done over thousand times before
"No!"

I mean it's technically the exact same base engine.

>Switch version still takes a damn minute just to talk to the shitty nintendo servers
Why the fuck is Nintendo so behind when it comes to basic online services? What the fuck are they running their servers on?

i need to take a Shitch

I will not tolerate you belittling the Switch on my beloved Nintendo-only board.

Nintendo is a really old Japanese company. They're extremely conservative and resistant to change, pretty common thing in Japanese business.

>stick autistically to tradition
>fall behind in certain areas, online, graphics, overall game design
>refuse to listen to the market or open up to criticism
>fall under due to vehement refusal to introspect and learn from your mistakes
>shoganai

Nintendo gets away with it because Nintendo. But it can have its perks or cons depending on your opinion.

Attached: 1551252041301.gif (294x313, 100K)

Well? Where is it?

Attached: 1434085836353.jpg (324x343, 6K)

Fucking this. I always wanted to play as lion men when I saw the early concept art

First it was Aztec Souls, now Aztec Dogma. People don't want a fucking Aztec setting

basically what said.
Theres an article floating around somewhere, where a AAA company tried to talk to nintendo about online features like xbox live parties and he was told to stop because they had no clue what he was talking about.

I'd rather have a spiritual sequel than a direct one.

Attached: 1561932625284.jpg (1200x674, 111K)

If it doesn't have character creation I'm not even going to bother

It should have character creation, a pawn system with creation, similar combat, and the armor/clothing system at the very least.

true

>so much character
>not a single one of them wield a spear
why the hell spear is so underrepresented in games?

Because its literally just pics some guy took on his phone of somebody's computer screen.

Even if the story turn out to be like you said, I bet shit will still be okay because a Jap will handle the writing, and there is no amerimutt in a fantasy world.

like what do you want instead? wolverines you furfaggot nigger?

shit thread

What's the fastest casting speed you can get? I know the Wyrmking Ring speeds it up a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8G2qhOKQmk

It was a prank bro

dont play with my feelings like this

Attached: 1537681397020.jpg (440x356, 60K)

This is why I use the dinput hook editor on a sorc party run. It's much more reliable than searching for a pawn with the right inclinations and specific spells.

Not until my Mercedes Arisen and Mercedes Pawn fuck Mercedes.

Get your eyes fixed then

Any mods to get rid of wolves etc and make the game less grindy?

And maybe knock half the health bars off monsters? I don't want to spam attacks for 5 minutes per ogre just watching pink bar after pink bar slowly wind down

good taste

Attached: 1533581314077.jpg (217x122, 10K)

play on easy then, I guess
or play on hard and endure it until you overlevel everything in the game

the second level has infinity active frames. Activate it and as long as you don't do anything it will auto counter the next time something connects.

You dumb nigger DD was blatantly a Japanese love letter to D&D

>I want my treks to have absolutely no roadblocks or challenges at all
>I don't like hard fought victories, I want them handed directly to me
this isn't your game my man

Attached: 1286237782751.png (193x176, 28K)

Wait they're shutting down DDO?

Attached: Dragon's Dogma.jpg (1600x1000, 77K)

hoo boy you would have REALLY loved the original release

DD seems like it could have generic but less represented fantasy races be playable.
Like a giant race. You have a heap of strength, but you can't climb monsters and enter some buildings.
Or a fairy race. You're tiny and have wings that let you zip around really fast, but have almost no HP.
Sort of like an extended version of how loli characters can enter goblin holes, or have their lamps extinguished when wading in water.