Good games with LGBT themes?

Good games with LGBT themes?

/pol/ fuck off.

Attached: 1544581342066.png (500x500, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/games/web/five-minutes-to-kill-yourself
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russian roulette

Muslim Roof Party

the game where you have a 40% chance to lose

Any game on steam with 40% off.

Unteralterbach

fpbp

Jesus Strikes Back

queers deserve to be burned alive

MUH EL GEE BEE TEE
you are just as bad as MUH DIK ers. fucking kys

based

Battlefield V

>being proud of being a freak
>being proud of these mortality stats among lgbt people

Thats gonna be a big yikes from me, dog

Why do incels hate fags and trannies so much?

Bi here,
Pride is fucking stupid
Fuck off

God Hand

Not gonna speak for the group as a whole, this is just me. I don't hate gay people or lesbians and whatnot. Some of them are cool in my book.

It's the fucks trying to push their agendas and yelling how much of a fag they are. No one fucking cares, you're gay, you're not special. It's becoming very annoying.

Perverted Education

Don't forget the specific 10 barrel revolver with 4 bullets

>i-i d-don't hate g-gay people! i just hate g-gay people!
have sex incel

Based and truthpilled

Unteralterbach

I agree,im bi.

>faggots know they are not wanted in a certain place
>they forcefully invade that space and demand acceptance and special treatment
Fuck you goddamn degenerate scum.

t.virgin

telling people to have sex isn’t a argument in the slightest, it’s disingenuous just like the word incel. Incels are like 5 percent of the percent of the population even less then gay people. But now this incel psyop is in full swing and people are acting like they are 40% of the male population or something

That reading comprehension holy shit.

Blessed thread.
Also this. Nobody gives a shit.

based and truthpilled

Attached: 1465461296908.png (231x186, 81K)

But I have a son who is gay? I told him he can fuck and suck as many dicks as he wants. I still love him and I am proud of him.

But the moment I see him parading and spreading these shitty million gender agendas I am beating the shit out of him and kicking him out of the house.

VA-11 HALL-A, protag has crush on female boss but that’s really it

Based

Based supportive dad user

Cope, triggered snowflake

Attached: 0969.jpg (225x225, 5K)

they aren't LGBT and Len is inferior

because fags and trannies can get laid, and they can't

ksy mentally ill bug chasing faggot
based

It's bait...it's gotta be, right?? Please let it be bait

Attached: talesfromthephilside.jpg (125x108, 3K)

Attached: 075626CF-0511-4C40-998B-92CC44EB1080.png (500x523, 150K)

>trannies can get laid,
LOL

holy fuck never seen a post so based

Attached: 1552759453947.png (600x470, 83K)

based

>Lesbian veterinarian
>Gay delivery boy
>Bisexual pleasure bot

Attached: 1562219987694.jpg (464x350, 24K)

im a tranny and have been having sex with both men and women since the age of 16. its fucking easy.

good thing that hideous freaks like that aren't trannies, they are tumblrinas pretending to be trans for attention.

Do not use Rin for your bullshit threads ever again.

Well then ur one of the good ones if you recognize those freaks as ill

>soiling vocaloid with your faggotry
Go back to your discord, tell them to kill them already.

FPBP

based and rainbow flagpilled

Attached: uvalol.gif (210x174, 482K)

Attached: 1539894230083.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

>I'm a tranny
Kill yourself.

Statistically accurate and redpilled.

Very based and very redpilled

adultswim.com/games/web/five-minutes-to-kill-yourself

Therapy

AIDS simulator

i mean they dont even look remotely cute. pic related isn't me but atleast they are cute. I don;t think men should transition to female unless they can pass, and I don;t think women should transition to men unless they can pass either.

Those that want to be some kind of abomination in between are just attention whores with no personality using gender "identity" as a crutch that will let them get the attention they are so addicted to.

Attached: discord tranny.jpg (2160x2875, 2M)

Hey there! It doesn't make a person/pol/ to disapprove of the degenerate culture that has sprung from your movement.

The problem is that they teach that everyone can pass. The ones that can’t pass should given anti-psychotics

they think transition means to sit in the middle and not choose a side

How will Len get out of this one?

Attached: 1550252354579.png (615x615, 245K)

for the win

Attached: 1556331124194.jpg (500x555, 101K)

Why is /pol/ so easily triggered?

So many samefag replies

Nah degenerate

Attached: 892748927058345.gif (350x396, 568K)

this some fags do it to be trendy

Lol cope with fact people hate yu discord trannies

I'll make some LGBT themes with Len if you know what I'm saying.

Attached: 3f084f9ea5d573d0a209820bd667ac7a.jpg (658x800, 209K)

Attached: 1552253432546.png (738x669, 186K)

Fucking a little girl alongside the prophet Muhammad was an eye opener
Shit was so cash

>Imagine getting killed just because your gay and when you want better acceptance in society everyone else asks you to stop pushing your agenda

You keeping telling yourself that

agreed. i actually teach a lot of trannies voice lessons so they can have female sounding voices. the ones who just sound like deep voiced men make me cringe so hard

what "len" i only now rin and ren

>so they can have female sounding voices
They all sound like men giving Fran Drescher impersonations. None of them sound like women.

u-uh st-stop trying to brainwash me user, or i will k-kill you

If only we had some type of group that would help better their acceptance into society

>mixing LGBT with Rin Kagamine
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This
Rin is straight, Miku and Luka are the dykes

Imagine thinking it’s okay to have naked men dance around children st pride parade. Can’t wait untill Muslims are the majority in my country so you freaks get thrown off of rooftops

I'm gonna kiss that tummy

Damn russians, why they so based at inventions?

>Good games with LGBT themes?
Catherine, the character Erica is a tranny and the expanded version (Full Body) has a trap character.

Both are gorgeous girls and deserve your fap.

Attached: Erica.jpg (2000x1000, 91K)

But you have. Mental facilities can help to treat most mental illnesses.

Imagine using extreme examples which anyone would fine abhorrent as a reason to hate LGBT
You can do better than this user

is the LGBT theme here the fact that I wanna fuck Len? because otherwise I'm not seeing it

Attached: 41f69580bbe75fd9d25b4e01470b2426.jpg (768x1038, 360K)

I want to have Len and Rin both naked on my bed. I don't care about "sexuality" and labels, the truth is, they are both beautiful children and I want to feels their bodies against mine.

Attached: 1553817500272.gif (500x281, 989K)

I mean their box says Rin/Len when they were released

Attached: o6omwnvdZU1t0jkpf_1280.jpg (1280x902, 288K)

>/trash/

That is where you belong and end up either way.

I have no problem with normal none flaming fags user, but it’s gone to far those abhorrent examples still exist and normal gay people defend it. The non binary and pedo shit is toxic

An hero.

>muh /pol/
There's a difference between sucking a cock in the privacy of your own home and being one of those LGBT fags who base their entire identity off of their sexual desire. /pol/ only goes after the ladder.

Nigga, even in Europe where there's greater acceptance they still kill themselves at the same rate. Naturally if you give into a delusion to castrate yourself for a permanent gaping hole that keeps hurting suicidal thoughts would be coursing through your mind.

Attached: championsofnurgle.jpg (1024x743, 101K)

You wish.

Yeah man, not all Nazi's gassed the Jews, only the ones working in camps did. Don't use extreme examples.

Night in the Woods

I thought this was a vocaloid thread.

Based
gif related

Attached: 1560007722860.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Wish my dad was like you.

The Missing

you would be wrong in that assumption. most of them sound like ones in drag, but the ones i teach can sound just like women. you know nothing of the voice and how it works or even what resonance is if you think it is impossible for a man to sound like a woman. How embarassing.

Having 4 hours a day every day dedicated to nothing but pain will break already feeble minds of trannies. They should understand it's for their own good that they should seek mental help and stop listening to a "doctor" who'll only here for his 50000$.

>There's a difference between sucking a cock in the privacy of your own home and being one of those LGBT fags who base their entire identity off of their sexual desire.
true
>/pol/ only goes after the ladder.
ehh not really, /pol/ is nebulous and does a lot of shit

Holy BASED

Who the fuck is even killing gays? I taught my son how to fight. He has taken things into his matter whenever some fuck tries to make fun of him. Gotten a few visits with the principal and told him if he wants to stop him fighting he should tell the bullies to stop being idiots.

Imagine being such a shit person, that your sexual orientation is all you have to base your gaming off of. Why can't you faggots just be normal with your faggotry? Are you such a bland person that your sexuality is your personality? That's really really sad.

There was no gassing of Jews though, bad example

ok but then do why normalfags hate fags and trannies?

DELETE THIS

>implying the bullies will stop
They would only bully the fucker even harder

>spelling embarrassing incorrectly
How embarrassing.

>fags can't get laid

lmao

average gay man has like 30 different sex partners every year

Persona 4 delves a bit into it.
2064: Read only memories has many LGBT characters and a few small moments around sexuality and identity.

There really aren't many games that actually go into it. Most just toss some characters and call it a day. Your best bet is to watch Horou Musuko.

Attached: 1548038571373.gif (500x281, 629K)