Is he happy?

just being a great game i guess

at least initially

>incel

notch is a virgin?

He just ripped off infiniminer and posted his project to Yea Forums

copying infiniminer

He had a good idea and he followed through

Infiniminer is a completely different style of game though.

>mfw i will never be rich

Attached: 1547984189284.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Copying isn’t bad as long as you make a better game

Pure luck.

Someone somewhere was going to make a smash hit. If you throw enough monkeys at type writers eventually they'll write Shakespeare.

What a important is what he did with that luck. And he totally fucked his life is what he did. Alienated his friends and family, lost his only passion and is now a husk who throws parties for people who dont like him in a country away nothing.

mobile.twitter.com/notch/status/1146493130562252801
>has two billion dollars
>spends all day tweeting about textures
Is life just inherently boring?

Attached: 11E014BE-0E73-424B-9B24-6866B6561C09.jpg (750x1046, 211K)

How the hell is he an incel? Keep your Reddit buzzwords to yourself

This buzzword has completely lost its meaning, just ignore.

>pure luck

Attached: 456756758.jpg (776x1024, 66K)

that's only when he's not busy blasting the fuck out of retarded sjws.

It's more that people are boring. Life can be amazing if you are willing to go out of your comfort zone and establish new ones.

you do not need billions of dollars to do these things

Attached: 1559848490395.jpg (300x188, 14K)

No. Notch is.

to be fair textures are pretty damn awesome
imagine life without them

>notch has a gtx 980
okay that's it
lynch the fucker like it's the cultural revolution

>won 2,5 billions
>go to commiefornia

how a men can be this dumb???

Attached: a1IKjZU.gif (200x150, 298K)

>If you throw enough monkeys at type writers eventually they'll write Shakespeare
No, they won't. Get the fuck out with your pop science shit.

Poorfags don't understand that money can't buy happiness.

I really hope Yea Forums becomes majority native English speakers again someday. This is just sad.

teache me master

They won't? How come Shakespeare did it then?

I think the amerilard means the comma
it's 2.5 billion, because for some reason anglocucks use a point to indicate decimals

Charlie Day put on some weight

Reddit humor right here.

>Pure luck.

Cope.

You dumb French fuck. We don't use 'won' outside of competitions, the word is 'earned' or in this case 'got' or 'lucked into'. Beyond that, it's 2.5 billion (no s), and the pathetic attempt at a question in should be "How can a man be this dumb?"

At least you're not putting spaces before two-part punctuation.

Using either a point or comma to dedicate decimals is alright and common in any country. It's a choice that can be freely made and there is no standard indicating otherwise, it's all in the context of whatever you use those decimals for.

Why would having two billion dollars change what he does?

yeah... notch is pretty freaking epic!!!

Attached: 1532868064905.jpg (437x598, 42K)

For a start that's obviously not what's wrong with any of what they're typing. For a continuation, there absolutely are standards. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator
Just in case you're also a dumbfuck, here's Simple English Wikipedia too. simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator
>For example 9.5 means nine and one half in English speaking countries. In many countries, the same number would be written as 9,5.

*man
Men is plural.

It's ''an'' indie game, not ''a'' indie game.

Why the fuck did Microsoft offer so much anyway, I have a hard time believing notch's side managed to negotiate such a high price. Did Microsoft really just set down such a huge fucking price? Bizarre desu

Congraaaatulations, Fontaine.
You gotta son.

Basically like faggot and cuck

Exactly, what really matters in life is social well-being: friendships and love (aka being good looking)
No amount of money can't compesate for looks

He had a wife, he isn't an incel

pathetic anglocuck actually thinks his language is hard to learn when there's barely any times or gendered words you have to learn
it's just that we don't feel like rechecking your mongoloid language with dumb rules literally pulled out of thin air
and that goes for every "hard" part of the english language, just fuzzy rules made up just for the sake of making the language look more difficult
why is there a 'k' in 'knife'?
or dumb shit like 'dead' and 'death', 'threat' and 'treat'
literally made up bullshit

>dumb shit like 'dead' and 'death', 'threat' and 'treat'
wat

Because Minecraft is a cashcow, Microsoft likely doubled their investment

user, you're being extremely defensive and sperg out for no reason.
>literally pulled out of thin air
*figuratively ^^

>times
There you go speaking gibberish again. You know why this shit is important? Because retards like you with no command over the language being used lower the average capacity for interesting or intelligent use of language, which is literally all this fucking board or any board like it has. You are tearing down the quality of public discourse with your asinine jibber-jabber bullshit. Fuck off to somewhere in your own fucking language until you can actually participate with adults to discuss shit instead of blindly thwacking keys into a barely recognisable paste of a post. YOU are why pepes and wojacks rule this fucking place. YOU are why shitposting has massively outpaced reasonable discussion for the last eight to ten fucking years. YOU. Why even come here if you don't want to participate in the language? That's what discussion boards ARE. If you don't want it, F U C K O F F. No one will miss you. Go make a fucking French/Spanish/Brazilian/whatever the fuck you are board and maybe you can experience some actually fucking discussion instead of this shit you spew in a language you don't understand.

It just means ugly
Do you think that someone would call him incel if he looked that pic related??

Attached: Miroslav-Cech-for-Attitude-Magazine-editorial-5-786x1024.jpg (786x1024, 118K)

Or weeb, or anything that newfags started to use basically.

get off your high horse faggot angloid
your language is an easy mode germanic language
your language is easier than dutch, which is already considered mongoloid german
also, your language already got POZZed by french, you actually have a ton of words in common but you probably don't even realize that because your baboon brain is incapable of understanding other languages
who are you bitching about how we butcher your language when you probably don't even know how to ask for the toilet in any other language besides your own

He had a good idea for baseline game mechanics, put in the work to make it happen, it got popular, and he sold it to a major corporation for more money than he will ever need in his life. He can pretty much do as he pleases so long as he doesn't develop a crippling gambling addiction or anything.

We don't want you here, we don't need you here. You will enjoy a board in your own language far more. Leave.
Also, learn how to pronounce 'th' or fucking kill yourself. Tongue out, under the front teeth, pushing upward. Blow. Now leave. This place has nothing for you and everyone wins if you stop being in it.

It was, he stole infiniminer concept, made a shitty "port" with a new name, barely did any REAL work on it for years and got shit tons of money he would have had to worked for several lifetimes to get even 5% of

Nobody likes you Notch, give up.

Attached: cant buy happiness.jpg (1080x5390, 550K)

Not him but you've got it backwards. English raped and pillaged other languages. Every other language is cucked it. English it the absolute chaddest language.

fuck you, I ain't leaving cunt
and who says I can't pronounce 'th', it's not hard
how about you try to actually pronounce 'R' right

House / Hice

Attached: 1531151258663.jpg (1000x1278, 351K)

not having a woman around to fuck everything up.

>Things rich people say because they actually lost all connection to how the world actually works
How deluded do you have to be to make these kinds of statements? Being rich doesn't solve every problem, but it does solve 997/1000. The only remaining things that you can't buy are: happiness, true love, and eternal life. If I had enough money to retire without any worries (1.5 million?), I'd be infinitely much happier. I'm a NEET now, and I'm not unhappy. But I can't afford to move out and have my own home, start a family and whatnot. Money would do that.

>A billionaire (läser Notch Yea Forums? - Hej, isåfall) will never give you $€£1.5 million to live your life
Feels bad man.

I don't get people who win the lottery and then waste it all, either. I'd still drive a second-hand car with that kind of money, I would never actually spend the principal. I'd put most of it into various bonds, indices and silver/gold coins or whatever the best form of physical storage is.

>He can pretty much do as he pleases so long as he doesn't develop a crippling gambling addiction or anything.
That'd have to be ludicrous gambling addiction. It's difficult for anyone to comprehend just how much $2,500,000,000 is. It's a nearly unfathomable amount of money in relation to a normal person's spending. You'd easily live on only a minor part of the interest.

More like other cultures raided and pillaged the English until they developed stockholm syndrome and took on their words. There's a reason they traveled to the untouched lands of far-away-istan, they couldn't get anywhere in Europe.

Attached: 1537994741406.gif (391x273, 984K)

>or dumb shit like 'dead' and 'death', 'threat' and 'treat'
youtube.com/watch?v=EQe_1NYdN6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=11FUYznM2mM
I'm guessing you say both like youtube.com/watch?v=4o3N_qoj5YQ because you're a fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjPEVtdTPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGdcLC71BmQ
NOTHING alike. I'm guessing you say "tret" for both like a fucking mongoloid.

Leave.

How did he alienate his friends and family?

Either take the time to recheck the language, or look like a retard and have your post discredited. Your choice.

I know how to pronounce your monkey language insecure anglocuck
it's just that simply adding an 'h' shouldn't complete change how that word is pronounced

And richfags can't understand that not having money sure as hell isn't buying happiness either.

>2,5
Wow, that's almost an entire coffee cup

>those avatars
Who gives a shit about the opinion of those subhumans?

You did, you fat piece of human trash, haha.

Attached: royal business.jpg (640x714, 66K)

>No amount of money can't compesate for looks
what is plastic surgery
aside from being fat as fuck which you need nothing (literally) to change, notch could literally pay the top surgeons in the world to remodel his entire skull and soft tissues, then get hair transplants and a gear stack that would bring rich piana back from the grave and he would look better than like 99% of the human race aside from being a billionaire

can't fix an ugly soul tho

these people speak like retards. "this aint it". what compells one to ebonics

true, which is why notch is doomed

see elon and bezos and every e thot

>fat
I'm skinny. Also, if I were Notch I'd buy Yea Forums just to track you down and pay your mom to suck my dick while your dad is watching.

>being this mad your fat NEET prince is getting told by a bunch of furfags and 1/10 tier trolls online.

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (97x125, 3K)

imagine owning Yea Forums
what a massive pain in the ass

Nah, yer fat, I can smell your fat cheetos-stained fingers all the way through the cables.

"Nah" that's just your mom you're smelling.

not if you work a dead end job in macdonalds instead of getting a good education/certification in a profitable field

Plastic Surgery is man-made.

Yes because it has to do with the fact that he's angry, hateful, and "right leaning". It's assumed that someone starts to hate the world in such a way when they experience rejection.

You literally don't have to do anything at all other than occasionally hitting the reset button when the server shits itself, it's free money.

so?

I'm thinking more the legal issues. Even if you're rich as fuck, something like the fappening would just make you a target of other rich ass fucks.

I like Notch.

Makes bideo games, dabs on trannies, makes lods of money but especially he DABS on TRANNIES

lmfao thinking americans respect the british

Literally playing Minecraft right now it´s pretty comfy to once in a while play it with a few friends. If you have some that are like Minecraft too give it a shot- i´m sure you all will have a lot of fun

Attached: 491b5bba63369fbfd0527ba7e9e2fa1f.png (900x1084, 379K)

>certs
Haha oh you

i played the other day, kinda bored desu, got diamond, buiklt a nether portal then its like meh whata the point. built a nice mansion on a hill

that depends on your field, my man. Do the ACCA or better yet, CFA, and you'll be swimming in money

>assumptions
Yea, so basically what your saying is that you're a gigantic homosexual.

>won 2,5
Won 2,5 of what?
Into which contest did he enter his indie game to win 2,5?

No, the truth is money won't fix someone with a shitty personality with no dreams, ambitions or aspirations. Notch doesn't have a billionaire mind set, he was a low end game dev in a dead end team. He never did anything complex and they had to remake Minecraft a dozen times because his code was so shit.

But me? There's literally not a single problem in my life that wouldn't be completely resolved or extremely improved with money. Not a single one. Literally anything will make things better for me. If I could retire with my gf and live anywhere we wanted and travel anywhere anytime, eat the best foods in the world and never worry about shit while fixing problems in our families then we'd be set.

Nice cope, incel.

People can just post anything these days

And You're still a poorfag

>going on a boomer retirement
>not doing impossible projects that maybe won't get your money back but even at a total loss you won't run out before you die

too bad you're a dumb incel who will never create anything

> incel

He was married at the time he made Minecraft, cuck

Ya i would actually. Hell it's not even a real retirement, without needing to work 8 can go to school for stupid shit like philosophy or for languages. Or I can work in different fields just to see if I like them. I'd dedicate a huge room to figurines for anime and Mecha. I'd open a franchise manga bookshop.

Why am I getting called an incel when I already said that I have a gf who I do huge cums inside her pussy.

How is poorfag an insult

POORFAG

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

POOREY POORFAG

YOU'LL BE POOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HAHAHAHAH

As long as I got the love of my life with me I'll be happy.

Attached: b422c800-83c4-452e-8e15-37bc9144475a.jpg (400x293, 23K)

Notch could pay the love of your life to eat his shit and fuck donkeys, like wealthy Saudis.

Not everyone is like you or your mother user

I don't think being compared to sand niggers is a good sign of happiness.

And richfags will never understand what it's like to suffer outside of luxury.

hiring a competent dev team to finish his shitty stolen game, and then compensating that dev team with a paltry $250 000 out of his 2.1 billion dollar sale. Now he lives in L.A surrounded by sycophants and pedophiles and no one wants to visit him, hang out with him, listen to what he has to say, or date him. He's got 2 billion dollars and he's still a fucking beta.

LMAO

Money buys everything. Not only that but money is power and women love that.

Your gf is no different than any other girl. She would bend over backwards for ehat money provides.

Remember that all your favourite celebrities are getting fucked by disgusting elderly jews just for a shot at fame.

>favourite celebrities
We seem to live in different worlds, friend.

Attached: 1471139616303.png (549x560, 258K)

Notch stop being a cuck and hit the gym you fat fuck

Cope incel

He's a Yea Forums cuck. All he ever thinks about is Jew cock, black com and Saudi cock going into his imaginative waifu. All I see is a kid smearing shit on his face to gross you out.

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

The gym is too far away from his house and he doesn't have a driver's licence.

see
Money doesn't buy love, it buys lust and desire (for your money).
When you grow up, you may realize this as you learn about real people.

With his money he could build a gym into his house.

But then he wouldn't have an excuse to not use it.

Poorfag coping #15

Don't forget the paranoia. Having ~10m is nice to be financially safe for life. He's in the league were people get targeted for fat ransoms because everyone knows how loaded he is and how much he has. Every interaction is based on the question what are they trying to get from me.

Just claim to be a gym collector and not wanting to destroy it's mint condition. Works for card games.

What are those fucking beestung lips.

lol