Dragon Age Inquistion

This game is so fucking boring holy fuck even the dialogue options are woeful, Dragon Age 2 is a fucking masterpiece in comparison

Attached: inquis.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Nah DA:I is better than 2

DA2 at least makes you feel something huh.

Attached: 1561706744581.jpg (475x482, 32K)

Other than disgust not really

DA2 is good. Change my mind.

Reminder that Dragon Age Inquisition and Shadow of Mordor won most GotY awards in a year that Bayonetta 2 came out.

Acceptable shitposts
>Console wars
>Epic vs Steam
>Cyberpunk 2077
>E-""""celebs""""
>Women
Get with the program, grandpa. Have a pity (you)

I'm afraid there is no mind in there to be changed in the first place.

Tried to play DA:O just couple days ago and I think it sucks. Maybe its just too old for my tastes but the combat is either a boring click fest or an autistic micro management, not exactly what I would expect from an 3rd person RPG. It also looks really ugly, not just graphically but all the animation are stupid, like why does my character run around hunched over in combat all the time like hes a 90 year old grandpa? The weapons and armor looks look like shit too and after I got bored playing the intro, I cheated a bit and found out that even the HIGH LEVEL armors look IDENTICAL to level 1 armors, that's some lazy shit. And the voice acting is horrible.
I went in kinda excited because people here seem to like it, really baffles me.

fuck bayonetta 2, but DAI and shadow of mordor winning GOTY is fucking laughable

Not enough shiny stuff and lootboxes for you probably

leave zoomer

Attached: 24EBE174-AEC5-42FA-B57C-C451CAA8C4E2.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

>don't insult my precious pile of garbage

>shiny stuff and lootboxes
Just for the record, I love the KotoR games, so your implication is invalid. DAO is just off putting on too many levels.
How about you tell me what it is that YOU like about the game? Cause it seems to me the story might be its only redeeming quality.

11 hours into inquisition and I fucking weep at what this series has become

You
>I totally love kotor
Also you
>DA:O is just too old for my tastes
EPIC

you bitched that the endgame armor for DA:O is the same as the starter but you’re okay with KOTOR? Where Jedi Robes are identical to Jedi Master Robes?

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that Bayo 2 is better than DA:I and Shadow of Mordor.
Tropical Freeze was the true GOTY.

Attached: Quality Bayonetta 2 Game Design.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

only some of the end game armors are the same, shit like juggernaut sentinel is all different

KotoR is old, but its not shitty old. DAO feels crappy even if I consider its age. Poor choice of words either way.
KotoR isn't in the same graphical level, so I do expect more from a game made 6! years later.
I look though them online and the only unique armor are all heavy plate armors. I usually play a light warrior/rogue type character and there isn't a single unique light armor as far as my search goes.

how can you like kotor but not like dragon age? the only difference is the setting and DA's not-dnd combat

Dunno, might be subjective, but I just dislike nearly everything about it. Voice acting, graphical design, combat, animations, inventory, the list goes on. I can't comment on the story, cause I only managed to get though the intro. I mean I could rant about how the warden fucker just drags me into this shit while I click every "fuck off" option, but that wouldn't be fair, most games do that.

Nonsense. DAI is inherently worse than DA2, it's just bad in totally different ways. You have to keep in mind a lot of its positivity amounted to "at least it's not DA2" and had no real RPG competition that year, That's not a high praise.

>mfw you go through the effort to collect shards only to get absolute SHIT reward

Attached: TP_not daijoubu.jpg (231x307, 15K)

Nah DA:I is better than 2

There is literally nothing wrong with the inventory