Hey, kid! Wanna /ss/?

Hey, kid! Wanna /ss/?

Attached: Morinth002.png (788x919, 757K)

Why did you just hiss at me? are you a snake?

Her voice made me fucking diamonds.

no thanks, I'd rather have your mother

Morinth did nothing wrong.

she's cute. CUTE.

Based. Who wants to kill themselves by having sex? Morinth gets the bullet.

there should have been a renegade option where you fuck her to death

Samara and Morinth were peak ME2.

Pity that they absolutely WASTED potential Morinth storyline in ME3. She comes back as a named fucking Banshee.

Banshee were great enemies though.

I wish I knew what love felt like

Attached: 4790d915899e5a18bf36fe8dc3 - 1.jpg (754x763, 98K)

Yeah with your mom obv

Took morinth for the dominate biotic ability.

Dominate is shit, Reave is probably the second best biotic ability in the game, because it's basically a slighly nerfed Warp.

For a generic approximation, try a substituted phenethylamine

It's fun when you play as engineer, you can pair it with A.I control, makes fucking with enemies like the eclipse really fun.

Usually I just go for ammo abilities or slam. Ammo abilities are very handy when playing as a sentinel.

Die xenos scum

Seconded.

is Samara technically a matriarch?

i think so

What difficulty do you play?

Yeah, think matriarch begins at around 700, whereas Samara is nearly 1000 years old.

What combat or tech bonus ability should i take as Soldier playing on Insanity and who does not want to rely on Adrenaline Rush? I was thinking Inferno Grenade since it makes sense thematically but i tried it on and it's absolutely fucking useless.

Attached: wgehuu.jpg (960x540, 95K)

Without Adrenaline Rush?

Flashbang, Fortification, Energy Drain, Warp Ammo (Not thematically sensible I guess but not bad)

I think Flashbang would be best bet.

What is /SS/?

Space Succ

Hitler's soldiers

Straight Shota. Older woman - young boy. The joke is that humans are like children to asari.

Attached: 1549488357647.jpg (1024x1638, 408K)

Being edgy women runs in the family

Attached: BBQcZIe.img.jpg (624x468, 29K)

Flashbang sounds kind of lame though. I considered Fortification but i hated the visual effect it has, looks awful. Energy Drain was the most promising candidate even though i have no idea how useful it would be, but i like the concept of having some sort of tech ability.

I'll give Flashbang a quick whirl to see if it's to my liking. Is it OP?

Attached: image (919).jpg (1680x1260, 135K)

Attached: image (914).jpg (1680x1260, 216K)

I haven't played in years. I think Kasumi's is OP because there's no grenade thrown, it happens instantly.

I think?
I think I remember it being pretty OP.

Attached: 1329985146400.jpg (550x336, 29K)

Attached: file.png (181x232, 88K)

All grenades hit instantly when team mates used them. When you do it it's a long ass animation where you throw it at the general direction you were aiming. Sometimes it even hits the target.

Ok maybe only Kasumi's is OP then.

Give it a shot anyway, and I guess Energy Drain if it's useless. I think Soldier is kind of pigeonholed into Adrenaline Rush for Insanity. I wish you luck.

Yeah when i looked up Soldier gameplay all i saw was continuous Adrenaline Rush spam but that's so lame.

Yeah it's lame, but seriously effective.

I hate playing Soldier in ME, it's so boring. I think Vanguard and Adept are the most fun in Insanity.

Coalburner

I wanted a class to play through all 3 games that is combat or tech based and since i stopped just before finishing 2 the first time i played i figure i'd pick a class that can have access to all the weapons and try them out. Frankly i think the slowmotion thing, especially when you run, is very annoying.

Vanguard looks pretty boring to me from what i played in ME3 multiplayer. I did enjoy playing Engineer a lot in that mode so maybe i should be playing that. I think the classes they came up with in the multiplayer are just a lot more fun.

Source?

Going kamikaze Vanguard in ME2 is pretty fun from what I can remember.

Multiplayer had a lot of fun classes. I have a horn for biotic abilities so I usually always play Adept. Adept with Miranda and another Warp character (I usually go Thane) is pretty OP in Insanity.

russian facebook

Attached: image (1536).jpg (1024x768, 242K)

Nah I don't wanna look like a T. rex

Attached: IMG_2572.png (500x669, 303K)

You mean Russian parts of facebook or v kontakte (or whatever it was called) specifically?

And the father?

I just tried Flashbang and i actually like it, Don't know if it's OP, seems like insane CC since it ignores all special properties like armor and shields, also it may overlap with Concussive Shot in functionality. I'll search around to see if it is OP or not. Right now it and Energy Drain are the only candidates. Thanks for the suggestion.

>seems like insane CC since it ignores all special properties like armor and shields
Ah, THAT'S why Flashbang is good. Thank you for reminding me.

Getting the urge to play ME2 again, just so I can Warp bomb everything in sight.

Enjoy playing, user.

>no option to tell Nef's mother that her daughter was a bugchasing lesbian whore

Attached: 150734963405305.jpg (741x741, 35K)

Stay mad white boi. If you pink dicks didn't look like silly worms you would probably get more pussy.

How is she a lesbian? Asari are not women nor do they have a determinable sex. Convergent evolution just makes them look like women.

Like yeah you're technically correct but to humans Asari look female. A straight woman or gay man won't be physically attracted to an Asari.

The codex literally calls them an all-female race, and they have breasts and vaginas. I doubt Nef stuck her fingers into an optical illusion.

Nef didn't know she was an Ardat Yakshi you clown.

>do they have a determinable sex
Yeah, they only look and sound and have all the other parts to be considered female

Stop larping you white cuck

who is she?