How does this make you feel?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-06-17-17-55.png (1436x1390, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigazine.net/gsc_news/en/20181018-dangers-of-youtube-for-young-children
pcgamesn.com/world-of-warcraft/toilet-paper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i need to give blizzard more money now

I wish I could rub her eyebrows and ears

All of Blizzard? Because that's a lot of toilet paper

how about more than 9 milliom subs

Attached: 1527622951159.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Well done.

Attached: 1549355350139.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Wtf why can't i type B-A-S-E-D anymore? Mods?

18 million weeks worth of toilet paper
Blizzard can continue shitting on everyone till 347224 AD

okay but why do they need millions of two-weeks worth of toilet paper each month

Do they mean that my single sub pays for that, or that all wow subs combined pays for that?

Whose WoW subscription?

Attached: American studio.jpg (960x640, 489K)

If you don't know what games there are besides indie and AAA then you're underage .

Sounds pretty good considering Blizzard does nothing but spew out shit now.

wft? based

you got me

Attached: 1550787061938.png (808x853, 236K)

no wonder they don't give a fuck about making fun of muslims
indians hate muslims more than anyone else on earth

I guess toilet paper's free in Americlap land.

>$180
>9,600 employees
>80c a roll, say 50c in bulk
Seems like it should buy less than 2 weeks worth.

Attached: 1554128456110.jpg (500x688, 47K)

No wonder they shit all over their fanbase.

FUCK

Attached: 1548382195447.png (500x282, 73K)

based

Attached: 1546687478191.png (1336x1060, 1.05M)

Give me a nelf or draenei wife and they can have all the money they want.

I sincerely doubt 13 Jewros can afford that much toilet paper for a large company.

Maybe if they stopped making shitty games they wouldn't need that much toilet paper.

Attached: 1347844635504.jpg (366x401, 54K)

I don't give a fuck

Imagine the smell.

Its so fucking insane that blizzard out of all the companies out there cries about money.

They literally hit lighting in a bottle and made more money than they could have ever hoped for. Not our problem they sold themselves to a shit publisher who squandered their money they could have self published until the end of time with those earnings

What the fuck. It's not classic if it's not white men putting back together a white man's invention. Please tell me this is a shop or else classic is ruined and I'm going to cancel my sub

it is, this is the animation farm where all those fucking awful johnny johnny videos are made

poopy poopy mr supervisor?
no no no
ka ka ka

Too bad for them they signed on with Activision who took all their money and demanded they make more. They play the victim when they willingly made a deal with the literal devil.

Attached: 9vb5w6.gif (270x360, 202K)

its like those faggots using kickstarter to get their project funded and then go with a publisher later on

I hope all of Blizzard collectively shit theselves

>WAAAH WHY AREN'T YOU SUBBED TO WOW
>WAAAAH YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM MORE MONEY GOY
>WAAAH HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES WAAAH
A million times 15 is still a fuck ton of money. Get fucked.

>designated shitting game studio

And you call it world of warcraft classic despite the fact somebody is clearly making a new model for something

Brety gud. Blizzard hasn't made anything remotely decent in the past decade and I'll laugh when their company finally goes under.

Ok
It might sound bad on paper but that just means if two people subscribe they get their toilet paper for the month, and if they continue their sub the next month they again get their toilet paper. Then maybe those two people might buy cash shop items because why not have a cash shop in a subscription based game and Blizzard now has plentiful paper.

Over a week's worth of toilet paper to furnish the whole Blizzard office seems like a lot of toilet paper to me.

>Your Wow subscription

Attached: 1560323842859.png (500x417, 248K)

>it's not shopped
OH NONONONONO

I want to trim those eyebrows

Why are her eyebrows as thin as paper? I swear, the official art makes her look far prettier than she does in CG. In the CG she looks like a hag.

lmao

It's the company's job to pay the employees, not mine.

Prolly worn over time seeing that she's been a walking corpse for over 15 years by now

damn guess im gonna have to buy the store mount now... hang in there blizzard!

That's just being irresponsible. You shouldnt buy two weeks worth of toilet paper, you save so much money when you buy in bulk.

Why are all these shitty CEO’s literally fucking white males?

I don't really care.
Why did I even reply to this thread?

glad I unsubbed then and now they have no toilet paper for their poo poo asses.

Attached: 1546187265949.jpg (596x530, 80K)

Damn we really must help them, don't forget to buy those bi-yearly expansions that costs just as much as a AAA+ game, buy mounts from the cash shop and gold.

Gamers are so fucking entitled, Blizzard is basically making and keeping WoW up for free and they dare to complain.

I don't get it, no shit?

hmm...
guess that means I should cancel my sub
been running out of TP rather fast lately

Ok you win this round.

It's really saddening to see them go full corporate when they used to be a passionate bunch.
I don't know much about economics but were they really forced to merge with fucking Activision? They were already going strong and growing by themselves, surely they had the money to pay their employees and develop their games? Why?

Attached: 1555085534767.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

NO POO IN THIS DOJO

then they should buy a less expensive toilet paper

They were horrible with things like distribution and ironically finances, basically infrastructure stuff which is what they hoped to gain from the merger but it just went way, way more invasive than they had imagined. You can see it in all the interviews the old guard have before they left.

From what I remember it was to prevent a buy out by Vivendi hence why they joined up.

BASED

Good, they must have a lot of shit to scrub

Attached: 1536371510856.png (500x1319, 278K)

They lacked some aspects of managing a big company and naively thought the merge will help them.
Bioware had a similar story when they were EA'd, with Riccitiello fucking them raw

Attached: code diaper.png (1786x960, 2.76M)

You wouldn't want them sharting in the mart, would you?

Why are they using so much toilet paper?

Are they implying we should pay more money? Because what they're also saying now is that your pay is so marginal that you might as well pirate it?

gotta clean up WOW

Bc white males are weak cucks

Attached: D779B0CB-E934-4655-89AD-9F4A19A4CB6E.jpg (720x424, 45K)

So, is WoW a dirty arse to be clean up?

If anyone wondering what's the difference between soul and soulless... just compare pic related with the soulless sweatshop we see here

Attached: 1506485719642.png (590x332, 294K)

Jews aren't white user

>own an entire company
>weak
Nigger logic

Why so triggered? Touched a weak nerve, cuck?

Attached: 1DDABA16-33CB-43D2-8575-705265A4B446.jpg (540x960, 52K)

bioware was bleeding like a stuck pig when EA bought them. They had a lot of financial issues because of dragon age origins and ME. If they didnt take EA money they wouldve died. EA for their part just demanded a bigger audience and faster production, thinking that with more money can speed it up

activision was hands off until blizzard stopped producing games. Just look at the timeline. the gap between games became bigger and activision decided to meddle

Ah yes look at all the fun, passion, and excitement in their eyes. I'm sure the result will be great and full of wonders

they must employ a lot of women...

It’s the injection of cash/management to help with Titan as well I think the scrapping of Ghost and developmental hell of Titan just tanked old Blizz.

You seem to be the triggered nigger here

Feels appropriate seeing as how I'd sooner wipe my ass with a subscription than pay for one.

I think activision was pretty hands off with titan, only when it kept being pushed back and kept draining money activision told them to shape up and they made overwatch from it. I dont get scrapping ghost though, it seemed pretty far done from what they showed and they had an outside studio make it.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: sub expired.png (1920x1037, 1.55M)

I doubt bioware was bleeding money after Neverwinter Nights, KOTOR and Jade Empire.
I recall them making a shady deal with a funding company owned by Ricitiello. Same company that sold them to EA later, who took back Ricitiello and made him CEO.

Skin color is about the same, what else do you need?

>still having bnet on your computer

Owning a company isn't hard. If that is your primary metric of success, you've set a low bar.

fuck i better find another job so i can afford those 20 subs poor blizzard really needs my money to wipe their ass with

Attached: 1459352303289.jpg (600x520, 65K)

I wonder what the t posing model is all about

i cant find the article (looking up bioware+development hell pretty much gets you stonewalled by anthem, andromea and all their other fuckups) but I clearly remember an article about how them struggling making their own engine and creating dragon age, and needing an money injection

wait, I am confused. doesn´t that picture proof that blizzard has no use for toilet paper?

you mean in this specific case or in general?

because in general its used to put a texture on a model. The T pose makes it so you can better look at the seams around the bottom of the arms and armpits.

Glad I've never given money to blizzard, the sooner they fall, the better

Attached: 1558172834636.jpg (790x819, 254K)

>blizzard is full of shit
I already knew this.

Think of all the whales who doubled up their spending because of this. I wonder how much of an income spike WoW just got, and if it will have a lasting effect. Blizzdrone whales are something else, after all.

Attached: 1528913532564.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

soul
soulless

>Blizzard wipes its ass with its players
Amusingly honest, if nothing else.

Attached: vik.png (500x555, 192K)

happy. I hope their office shares expired snacks and they all get the shits and use it up in 3 days.

>can't afford toilet paper
>no negativity is allowed in the dojo
>subs plummeting
>staff gets cut
OH NO NO NO being blizzard employ must suck really bad right now

Attached: supreme.jpg (250x250, 8K)

wtf i like indians now

gigazine.net/gsc_news/en/20181018-dangers-of-youtube-for-young-children
;-)

I wanna fuck that elven pussylich

>when Tranny Fantasy 14 destroy you

>play alliance moon guard so couldn't raid even if i wanted to
>unlock flying
>realize that was literally all of the fucking content this patch

Attached: 1560423677763.jpg (562x476, 59K)

/g/ in one image

Grind your reps goy. You don't have a life do you?

But seriously just HOW is a game making as much bank as WoW able to be so empty for an entire expansion? What caused the game to become a log in once a week ordeal?

but they don't need the toilet paper

>what caused the game to become a log in once a week ordeal
they kept adding shit that nobody wanted to do with little to no reward. imagine how many resources went into the shitty tortollan world quests, warfronts, and island expeditions. the tech required to get those to work on this dogshit engine probably cost 3 raid tiers
>grind your reps
you unlock flying at revered and neither of the new factions have any decent rewards at exalted. both the mounts and tabards are shit and they give nothing else. there is NO reason to continue

>that one weird dude who still plays blizzard games in 2019
>even has a wow sub
>tries to play it cool with "w-well I dont like them either in fact I dont pay them no money I buy using wow gold :)"

Attached: 1550102819135.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

thank goodness they have more than just one subscriber then.

a single cheeseburger from mcdonalds probably buys them like one roll of toilet paper, do you pity them now?

You can't fool me. That's actually AMD's office.

This is the most soulless picture ever.

>What caused the game to become a log in once a week ordeal?
Kaplan is a retard and his vision on what an MMO should be was heavily flawed.

Attached: Jeff Kaplan, AKA Tigole Bitties.png (1658x766, 115K)

Based and Charlespilled

>Won't someone think of the corporations

Attached: soyack.png (644x800, 13K)

Yeah, dragon age was announced like, 8 years? before it actually came out, it was a very low key announcement, but it was sat there on their website for FOREVER.

>it's a real article
pcgamesn.com/world-of-warcraft/toilet-paper
For fuck's sake!

Jeff was off WoW before it became a KPI infested shitfest.

>complaining about grind in an MMO
The fuck?

Sadly he already laid the foundation for a terrible game. There was nowhere else WoW could have gone other than shit

Americans go through toilet paper fast

Nah, WoW became shit the second blizzard fell for the "engagement" meme.

Modern WoW is a "perfect" MMO, if you're a robot. You can play forever and still have goals! the issue is, that for real people that translates to "you can never feel satisfied because there's always a way you could have better gear" MMO devs need to embrace the idea of people leaving their games when they feel like they're done, because accepting that is what lets you create cycles which feel satisfying, you get your gear set for the current patch cycle, you're at peak power, you can do some side stuff but you can be DONE for a while.

>Blizzard is a hindi developer

Absolutely based

Still too much, they should have to wipe their butts on the bare concrete.

Attached: 1542001070959.jpg (672x777, 35K)

>accepting that is what lets you create cycles
>we will never have seasonal/annual MMOs where the GMs are DMs and we get custom narratives with NPCs controlled by DMs
I don't want to die before something like this is made

Attached: 1458116948919.png (377x326, 6K)

Semites aren't European and will never be white just like you.

Didn't neverwinter nights have a mode like this?

Pretty close to it, but the technology and hardware wasn't quite good enough yet when I looked into it. It was more like a proof of concept

What does this image even mean anyway? Less than two weeks of toilet paper means they'll only need, at most, 35 subs a year to wipe their asses. And they've clearly got thousands more than that.

Won't somebody think of the shitstain developers?

Carmack's smug fucking face will always get me

Attached: Every fucking day.jpg (1024x1241, 751K)

Image was doctored you idiots

Attached: D7NiNe8XsAEbc-3.jpg (960x640, 176K)

WRONG!

I'm not sure what's worse.

Had to spoil the fun.

So THIS is where those creepy ass youtube videos for kids come from...

this

Thanks for pointing that, user, nobody noticed it and all comments were serious replies. You did a great job clicking the google reverse search button.

This is why you don't get invited at parties.

>implying blizzcuck employees wipe their asses

Okay but what's the toilet paper for?

How is a corporation that expensive to run yet incapable of producing actual games without outsourcing to Asia?

Attached: 1559686104610.jpg (1082x713, 368K)

Oh no. Those strange youtube videos are from the indians all along.

I mean it's got like 10k employees, no shit that 10 quid isn't gonna go far.

They should buy a Toto washlet, that shit is a dream.

Because investors want infinite grow.

Attached: 1545492865228.jpg (545x650, 196K)

look up what liquidity is and consider the fact that software techs dont have much equipment

Top kek. But seriously, Blizzard itself is shit now and has been for a while. Toilet paper won't solve it.

considering the amount of shit they put out, that's quite something

What am I supposed to feel?
It's obviously not just about my subscription if we're talking change. It's about the collective effort of not subbing to achieve that change.

who cares

So what I'm getting from this is that admin staff are the enemy and must be mercilessly purged regularly.

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_typo_requiemdusk__22ffc962ba483dcfdb29d84bf (628x890, 831K)

>"you can never feel satisfied because there's always a way you could have better gear"

How is that a problem? The issue for me is that getting the gear isn't fucking fun.

>jewfro
>white

It's not my fault Blizzard blew all of their billions in WoW earnings buying the Candy Crush franchise for Activision.

It's CE now you fucking boomer.

>347224 Combat Evolved
How long will 343i keep trying to make good games?