Choose to save ONE person over a cure to the whole world

>choose to save ONE person over a cure to the whole world
>she becomes a lesbo dyke in the sequel

OOF

Attached: 05145548952235.jpg (960x640, 206K)

It was explicitly and clearly stated that there were multiple people immune to the cordyceps in the game and they only had a chance to develop a cure by killing her

The whole point of the story is a man's journey to grow and change from an uncaring cynic to someone who can love someone as his own again and that in the moment losing someone he cared about on a "maybe" wasn't good enough for him

Why do you just go and make stupid posts OP

>The whole point of the story is a man's journey to grow and change from an uncaring cynic to someone who can love someone as his own again and that in the moment losing someone he cared about on a "maybe" wasn't good enough for him
... and she became a lesbo dyke in the sequel

I don't give a shit what you faggot contrarians say, i loved TLOU & enjoyed BOTW. And i'm extremely excited for their sequels

Attached: 1560370270457.gif (726x400, 1.34M)

Deep down you know that you won’t be bitching about this if the game has anime art style.

>i am angry
>angry about a fictional character's sexuality

>Being this new
Leave while you still can.

>world infested with a parasite
>you"re immune to this parasite
>your offspring will be immune to the parasite
>you're a lesbian
This is how much retarded these SJWs people can be.

Where was it stated? Was it in one of the many notes i didn't read?

If this game had an anime art style all normies would be bashing it for having lesbian scenes and underage girls. But it's okay when western devs do this.

The entire game was developing Joel as a self-centered survivalist with no strong sense of objective morality, they even went so far as the give him a brother who differentiates from Joel in his selflessness and willingness to cooperate with others for the sake of the whole.

You are a dummy if you didn't pick that up,

Has it ever been confirmed her immunity can be passed onto her children?

Let me guess, you didn't realize that the virus wasn't humanities greatest threat?

FUCK YOU

Fuck off bigot
>>>/reddit/the_d

Its a mutation of the cordyceps so...yes?

>We could have TLOU part 2 as the story of Joel and his brother after the apocalypse, joining the fireflies and then break up
>Instead we got ugly roastie lesbian story because Cuckman had a daughter and Sarkeesian happened
Fuck clown world.

nice rhetoric faggot

Imagine being this much of a brainlet to not understand a Naughty Dog story.

>i am angry
>angry about shitposts that I strongly disagree and can't come to terms with

hi leddit

Attached: 21297863_1760605570618274_3104522040812503040_n.gif (372x268, 664K)