Jesus what happened?

Haven’t watched a single video of him in a while now. Can somebody clue me in?

Attached: FF08B5DA-2487-4EBB-89C6-1770A7BF61BB.jpg (460x273, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lSzw5XyVQfY
youtu.be/uZLS_uY5-HY
youtube.com/watch?v=ap_xIQMZ4tg
youtube.com/watch?v=m9MXzssCg4g
youtube.com/watch?v=zbDCudUNkME
youtu.be/6JLPo0-9gl8
youtube.com/watch?v=6JLPo0-9gl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Had all his teeth ripped out and fakes put in.

I don't know either, I unironically wish there was an e-celeb board so I could just read a funny thread instead of watching garbage youtube videos

He lost all the weight and grew his teeth back in.
He's slowly but surely becoming a fucking CHAD.

>had surgery that literally made his stomach 1/3rd of its previous size
>cant even get under 350 pounds in over a year after the surgery
>has literally all of his teeth ripped out and replaced with inspector gadget 2 levels of fakes
also his wife left him

BUY MY TESLA

*AHEM*

Attached: TIER.png (339x357, 198K)

ASS SMELLIN

HAMBOOOOOOOONE

Attached: 276464_232635270106550_7257690_n-0[1].jpg (180x199, 6K)

CALORIE THIEVING

>lost massive amount of weight
>got /fit/
>replaced teeth with ones made of ivory
>got sponsored by Tesla
>makes Yea Forums seethe

Attached: FA45D83C-13FD-414A-8C15-48B1A2775168.png (1425x2109, 1.4M)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKED MEAT

Attached: 1562393350711.jpg (247x273, 35K)

SALAD DODGING

>pants bed

Attached: boogie won.jpg (900x652, 93K)

No fap + hourly mewing sessions + no söy diet.

LARD GARGLING

>boogie outlived people like totalbiscuit and Rich Piana

hes a stagnant human being who doesnt better himself and whom also uses his pathetic demeanor as a weapon to full the stupid and gullible into giving him money

i vomited.

>lost massive amount of weight
but it's still not enough. hes still dangerously obese and plateaued

Jesus was put to death in the flesh, but was made alive by the Spirit. The word “made alive” is passive, meaning that someone other than Jesus made Him alive. Either Jesus was made alive by the Spirit, or in His spirit. Either way the Spirit must have been involved. Then the passage continues by telling us who these souls in prison are, they are those who did not listen to Noah (who was preaching repentance in the Spirit’s power to the world at the direction of God). Thus, the same Spirit who raised Jesus as a testimony “in order that He might bring us to God” also had spoken in Noah’s day to those souls now in prison; and they are in prison because they did not listen at the time of the preaching. In fact, only eight people listened and were saved—”brought safely through the water.” The idea of “prison” is figurative. The Bible does indicate that lost souls are removed and restrained in Luke 16:26: “And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, in order that those who wish to come over from here to you may not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.”

nice tities

how is that fat fucking whale still alive
>sucking a twitch niggers cock

W I D E L O A D

Hold up, that picture on the right isn't a FACEAPP edit? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE MOMS GONNA FREAK

Attached: 1562302896515.jpg (629x499, 197K)

>unironically hating Boogie
We're supposed to like Boogie now that Reddit despises me.

now he's saying he didn't buy the tesla yet

Attached: bbg.png (746x627, 140K)

how long does it take for skin to adjust to weightloss? 5 years?

TO SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE

does this guy never not flip flop on anything?

When you're that big, never.

He's going to need multiple surgeries to remove the skin but even then he'll just look like he's wearing a human suit.

It never does, once stretched its always stretched. You need to surgically cut it off.

never.

he said he only used mouthwash twice a day for years or some shit. fucking retard

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

Depends on the amount of weight, how fast you lose it, age and genetics.
For him, he will need to get all the excess skin surgically removed.

>me
kys boogie you fat fuck pedo.

with that amount lost and at that age? how about never. they surgically remove that shit.

It requires surgery. Your skin is irreversibly fucked.

Help him get a tesla bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-201722.jpg (1080x1920, 888K)

Stop posting about yourself, you fat degenerate fuck

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

Attached: 1562383366258.jpg (856x1024, 49K)

Boogie could keep the skin flaps and when he is very skinny use them as a parachute

how was this fatso never able to lose weight before? literally all it takes is eating less

It being a shop doesn't make it any less disgusting.

Attached: 1536733142877.jpg (1143x1600, 464K)

>literally all it takes is eating less
at his weight he could just not eat at all and be fine for a year

After extensive surgery.

thats a nice looking pair of tits

normies are retarded

youtu.be/lSzw5XyVQfY

Attached: 1483931901840.jpg (512x523, 20K)

Some people have dietary or medical restrictions that make it really hard to lose weight.

Others are just lazy turds that can't muster the self preservation to commit to a diet and exercise.

I'll let you figure out which one Boogie is.

There should be zero possibility of someone being able to survive that extensive damage, let alone raise their arm to fire a gun.

KEEP EATING FATTY
KEEP EATING

>tfw fucked up my teeth thanks to YEARS of drinking soda and not brushing
>had 3 teeth removed last year
>still have around 6 rotting in my head, 3 of which are barely even classified as teeth anymore
>teeth are so dead I dont even feel pain on them
>Want them removed from my mouth but dont have dental
>even if I did have dental they might not even fucking cover dental implants which cost like 6k a tooth
>this fat fuck can afford to have his entire mouth dentally implanted via youtube cash in like a week
Nothing makes me seethe more, then a faggot who didnt even need the surgery in the first place get it to look like a celebrity.

>>had surgery that literally made his stomach 1/3rd of its previous size
>>cant even get under 350 pounds in over a year after the surgery
>>has literally all of his teeth ripped out and replaced with inspector gadget 2 levels of fakes
>also his wife left him

And our tax dollars paid for all of it so his patreon bux are exclusively used for leisure time and food.

You can probably star as a horror movie hick now though

Good thing he's immortal and spends his time commiting acts of terrorism so he can stay on the brink just a bit longer.

Attached: 1541522732690.jpg (869x1241, 334K)

Have you considered going to another country for dental work?

precursor to this

Attached: 1547687412011.jpg (1740x1248, 701K)

soul vs soulless

Immortality != invincibility

>makes Yea Forums seethe
Jesus user. If you're going to bait Yea Forums you should have posted a different photo, his body is fucking disgusting.

If he can't afford dental what makes you think he can afford to fly to another country specifically for dental work? Dental might be cheaper in other countries but the only reason prices are cheap in those countries is because the government covers a lot of the cost, which they sure as hell aren't going to do for a medical tourist.

when you die millions of times, im sure you get used to the pain to the point where you can function for a few extra seconds

Attached: 1535393013134.jpg (869x1218, 231K)

There are, even though people tend not to believe it, people that use food/sugar the same way heroin addicts use heroin and alcoholics drink. So they're mentally ill. But food causes you to become disgusting and fat so people don't take it as seriously. Some fat people really suffer, on multiple levels. I used to be this way but saw a therapist and started taking antidepressants and they helped me get the weight off.

It's a battle between pigroach and boogie at this point. Trying to outlive each other.

My money is still on DSP.

>still doesn't know how to trim his beard

DSP is going to outlive all of us

>that
>/fit/
If he's fit then I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger. Just because he's not a whale doesn't mean that he's no longer fat, he's just less fat.

BASED

why is this guy always right?

Boogie dabbing on Etikas grave the same day he was found

youtu.be/uZLS_uY5-HY

Attached: boogie.png (720x358, 160K)

>holding a post mortem on a platform where you actively get money from subscribers, donations, bit donations and ads

Attached: 1560641845248.jpg (640x479, 36K)

Thread should've ended here. fuck off with your eceleb gossip

Dental implants sound like a terrible process

Some of that shit fails after 10 years

However, the guy was basically a mouth full of root canals so I guess he had to do it

I'm 6.4 and went from 200kg to 130kg from the same surgery, and the skin does shrink a little, but I still got a little fat pouch at the bottom of my stomach. I can perfectly hide it and you wouldn't know I was fat. Guys like boogie went to far and they will have to surgically remove it. It also depends on where your fat focuses. Some people have normal legs and all fat gets focused on their stomach.

>getting ground up into americameat
>face looks like he found a stain on his shirt
As usual the netflix adaptation didn't do the source any justice.

>Dental might be cheaper in other countries but the only reason prices are cheap in those countries is because the government covers a lot of the cost, which they sure as hell aren't going to do for a medical tourist.

Bulgaria has medical tourists coming in every day especially for teeth. Its cheaper for burger to fly to europe / stay for a week / pay for the teeth and go back home

This has to be photoshopped.

Does slimming slower actually prevent having the excess skin in the first place?

Or is it unavoidable?

you must be a genius

I've read that its cheaper to fly to another country, get the work done, maybe stay an extra few days and then fly back than it is to get the procedure done here. Mexico's work has leveled up lately, you could probably just drive there for the weekend and be back in time for work

youtube.com/watch?v=ap_xIQMZ4tg

Attached: biblical beast.jpg (1613x876, 208K)

It's more of a matter of whether you get excessively fat or not.
Losing weight too fast is never good anyway, you are more likely to just bounce back.
You need to do it slowly and turn it into a new lifestyle.

How is this a video game

BTW if any fat dudes are reading this:

Going to the gym is worth it. Good luck

I don't believe you I think he must have paid out of pocket. I await your reply.

What went so wrong?

Attached: Boogie2988-Twitter-Selfie.png (565x681, 602K)

I literally haven't brushed my teeth since I was 5, I'm now 30 and all I have is a bit of plaque buildup and one back tooth that gets a little tender from time to time, probably because of crowding.

Feels good to have great teeth genetics.

When was the last time you went to the dentist?

What if I'm skinny

he stalled at 350 pounds and hasnt updated us in a long time
many people think he is gaining it back slowly

Eat and lift

Too bad you cant suck fat out of arteries and he's still just as unhealthy as before

I can't afford much food

this is a very cool story

and I'm sure it's 100% factual

plaque buildup doesn't work like that, btw

Are you actually retarded or what

peanut butter

it'll fatten you right up my man

If you think the netflix adaptation is bad, you should see the live action version.

Attached: 1550341813057.jpg (869x1218, 202K)

BOOGIFIED SLOB
BOOGIFIED SLOB
BOOKA BOOKA BOOKA BOOKA
BOOGIFIED SLOB

disturbing

>when the beta bucks kick in

egorgian beast composes a masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=m9MXzssCg4g

How do you "grow teeth back"?

IM SO POOR I CAN BARELY AFFORD FOOD PLEASE DONATE ;_;

JUST BOUGHT NEW TESLA LOL MY SPONSORS PAY ME SO WELL XD

>the joke
>your head

Why is he such a sexy chocolate morsel

Good thing no one will ever willingly get within 5 feet from you, because your breath probably smells like a rotting corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbDCudUNkME

Attached: 1525871007370.jpg (317x267, 22K)

If you don't even brush your tongue you get disgusting breath. Can't imagine how bad yours is.

lmao, he's the only youtuber i like

Rip in peace bro

Why do fake teeth look so fucked up?
They should put some imperfections, that shit looks fucked up.

doesn't the fucker understand that to match the teeth he actually needs to fucking take care of his beard and hair?

youtu.be/6JLPo0-9gl8
what a madman

Attached: 1482131926245.jpg (795x840, 127K)

Attached: 1424019260967.gif (200x200, 1.69M)

>>lost massive amount of weight
>>got /fit/
He got liposuction you fucking retard he is still just as unfit as before

You can get them like that but usually people ask for brilliant white, unnaturally perfect ones.

His new teeth look like that faceapp shit.

Attached: 1560048413333.jpg (762x800, 258K)

Depends on how hard you're willing to work out and how many surgeries you need at that size to have it all removed. All that loose skin is a lot of fat too so along with surgeries it COULD tighten up, but in his case its so much it might be unlikely because he's got so many joint/back issues.

kek

Midlife crisis went into in full effect after his wife ditched him.

He looks happy so who cares.

If you've got stretch marks, that skin probably isn't going to shrink back.

>hambone in charge of calling others hambones

She was fucking guys the whole time they were together anyway

Why did his teeth got fucked in the first place? Don't tell me it was because of the obesity. It was bad care or/plus bad genes?

I wish I understood something from this

Have you perhaps heard of weapons grade mountain dew consumption?

He ate like shit, drank soda constantly, ate high sugar foods and probably never brushed, and probably has had fucked up teeth from child but never got braces. He is a man entirely without self control.

40 years of drinking nothing but soda and not brushing your teeth on a daily basis.

That 4000 dollar smile aint gonna make him live any longer

fat people are fat because they have poor impulse control and zero discipline.

you think he's gonna brush his teeth every god damn day?

Attached: 1483562171564.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

He looks like James Lipton 20 years ago.
James Lipton is currently 92.

Attached: james_lipton_getty_h_2016.jpg (768x433, 46K)

I genuinely felt momentary nausea looking at that pic

>posts pic of sugar

>this whole thread
>no one has posted his over 6 minute long, now deleted rant video where he's yelling at the manikin head of his ex wife in his Francis character with "I'm a psychopath" written all over the walls
Welp.
youtube.com/watch?v=6JLPo0-9gl8

no, those are fruit.
you should know a thing or two about being a fruit.

Attached: 1327967704536.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

i actually dont know how you just let soda sit on your teeth. you can feel that shit on there.

Someone posted it noob

user are you aware that fruit contains sugar

he cheated his way to losing weight instead of working out. he got gastric bypass surgery

sugar is only in soda, cereal, and ice cream dumbass

my sides

are you aware that i posted a picture of fruit, not sugar? apparently not.

you probably have some sort of brain deficiency, from not eating fruit.

Attached: 1287545855374.jpg (2048x2048, 299K)

Attached: 1549902086280.png (1200x900, 1.62M)

Yeah and even still he's plateaued and morbidly obese which means he's overeating junk food.

Attached: D5g3zcKXoAE0P4_.jpg (2048x1839, 327K)

Oy vey it's good sugar, ehehe, keeping eating milk and veggies, meat is bad!

I missed it.
I'm surprised Yea Forums is shitting themselves over it considering how disturbing it is.

This here fatties, this is what you need to eat more of
Not this

>bad genes
Every fat piece of shit that uses this excuse for why their body is falling apart should be shot in the head

Attached: 1560598483823.jpg (604x507, 61K)

Elpresador is a dumb faggot too

Good thing I'm a skinny piece of shit then

boogie has bad JEANS
that's why he wears the same black sweat pants all the time

Post IT

What manga is this?

t. got benched

>lost weight
>is still morbidly obese and not excercising
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fruit is full of complex surges and generally high in nutrient. Soda and sweets are just sugar and carbs you lobotomy brain.

Ready to laugh

>SO let's talk about last night.
>First off, lets end some of these stupid rumors. My wife has never cheated on me. No, not with the black guy in that photo (who is 100% homosexual btw. I'm close friends with his boyfriend for fucks sakes).
>Nor have we ever been in an open relationship. On stream I said I was in one at one point, years ago. It was with a young blonde girl and it barely lasted a month because I didn't care for it. My wife is not interested in this in any way, nor would I be willing to put up with it if she were.

Attached: 1273989808485.jpg (261x255, 9K)

Fruit guy is just trolling and telling jokes and stuff. I hope no lardsicles are taking him at face value.

boku no anji

>inspector gadget 2 levels of fakes
Robogadget, but my sides are in orbit nonetheless

Attached: 2019-07-06 09.50.40.png (765x424, 319K)

I'm surprised you can operate a keyboard with that low iq

funny in the dumbest way
i like you user

Attached: 1552580153256.jpg (453x500, 54K)

Is this real? Knowing Americans, this must be real. Please source it if it's real

Ajin.

Attached: 1531100667541.jpg (869x1218, 295K)

Just look it up i refuse to link r*ddit here
type in boogie2988 wife cheating
Biggest cope post of all time, they were very obviously in an open relationship

>literally had to get surgery to make his stomach able to hold less food because this fat fuck couldn't just, you know, STOP EATING
>Is still stuck in morbidly obese territory despite all the "improvement"
He's never gonna make it. If he had to have a special surgery to get this far, when willpower was all that was required, he'll never make it the rest of the way. All he's done is increased his life expectancy from 5 to 10 years.

And now his wife completely left him because she was a feeder who only wanted the 600 pound flub to begin with

Someone post his discarded old teeth already.

>seething
>didnt brush his teeth like a retard
So this is the huwhite master race...

Boogie's a strange dude.
Youtubers are kinda strange in general i guess.

>having to stay with boogie an extra 1500 days before cashing out was too much for his wife to bear

Attached: 1525381726839.jpg (223x226, 7K)

He's also extremely manipulative and abusive.

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY

Attached: C_biUHCVYAAFtNk.jpg (860x960, 144K)

Back in the day "people" like this would be the victim of natural selection
Today these worthless wastes of resources can survive way past their use-by date
Its sad really

Attached: dental-implant-treatment-options.jpg (900x821, 111K)

How the fuck did this retard look better 400 lbs heavier and with rotten teeth? What a feat.

Bad teeth genetics are 100% a thing though. Some people are lucky and never need braces or anything, but on the other hand British people exist.

Back in the day they did not have corn syrup and doctors didn't put you on 16 different medication just for scratching your bum in middle school
If boogie lived 150 years ago, he'd just be a chubby person

>that video of boogie getting mad about reddit and sayin Pay my fucking tesla

>got shit teeth thanks to my mom and her genes
>brushed them every day but the back ones still got fucked up inside the gum
>had an accident and permanently fucked one of my front teeth
>go to a dentist to fix it asap
>had to dress it, and 3 more to make them look even and nice.
>another one has probems so now i had to dress 6
>fucking drill around the 6 teeth around the center and inside the gum, bleeding like cray for weeks during appointments
>thank fuck dentists here are great AND cheap
>now the dentist tells me that I have to dress my lower left and right sides and upper right
>took 2 loans so far to get this shit done
>tfw it's cheap but painfull
>tfw I still have my teeth under the dressing so I didn't lost all my self esteem
>tfw my front teeth are fucking hot and I can smile all I want now

Paid 3000 euros so far for 12 teeth and there is still more. But I'm glad I'm not in the US where you have to pay 3000 for 2 teeth or something like that.

Every fucking woman runs the "he was abusive" shtick.

Because most men ARE abusive you victim blaming piece of shit.

Manipulative is also a codeword for "he asked me to do housechores once"

Every woman is manipulative, but not every man is abusive. Do the math.

If you're going to drink soda USE A STRAW AND GUIDE IT TO THE BACK OF YOUR MOUTH SO THE SODA NEVER TOUCHES YOUR TEETH.

On the one hand this is true, but on the other Boogie's whole career is based on manipulating people to feel bad for him and portraying himself as the victim or the detached third party who is above it all, which point to him being some sort of narciccist or other personality disorder. Probably, as with most cases like ProJared, both the guy and the girl in the relationship are mentally ill freaks.

Sure but you don't get to be over 600 pounds and basically immobile without having enablers who get abused and manipulated.
The guy even abuses and manipulates his own audience. He's a narcissist who plays the victim all the time.

AGGHGASAAAAAA IM GOING TO BRUH MY TEETH RIGHT NOW

Midlife crisis.

yeah when I look at that thing I truly am overtaken by envy lmfao

Most of the fruit is just sugary water in a handy container. Only good thing about them are vitamins. So do eat fruit, but eat much more veggies.

The absolute cope

Boogie's legit unhinged and will probably end up killing himself and whoever is around him when he goes.

DENTAL PLAN

BOOGIE NEEDS TESLA

Romanian and Bulgarian dentists make fortunes out of medical tourism. Some of the beth teeth you can buy are like 120-300 dollars each

If you slowly, gradually lost the weight, then the skin will slowly match up with the body but he got the lap band surgery so he's losing weight faster than his skin can handle.

Imagine what people in the future will think when they dig up our bones and find them full of metal screws.

Attached: all-on-4 cost.png (441x390, 140K)

I also live in Eastern Europe, everyone who escaped communism comes back to get dental work because whatever costs 20,000 bucks in America only costs 500 here

MegaMan X5 Ending.jpg

Fake teeth aren't some miracle cure. They may look nice but you don't feel them obviously, and they're fragile as fuck. You're pretty much confined to soft foods forever. Anything as hard as, or harder than a crisp apple will fuck you up.