How old is too old to be a gamer?

How old is too old to be a gamer?

Attached: boogie.png (945x538, 873K)

Old people invented video games.

You're too young to post here.

I'm pretty offended that people waste money on that 1up shit.

30 going on 31 next month boomer here still playing csgo

Can't be too old, but you can be too young.
Games should be banned for people younger than 21.

fpbp

He got all those for free because he's an "influencer"

how old is too old to watch tv?
how old is too old to read books?
how old is too old to listen to music?

never
never

I'd say about 92. At that point you are probably a hinderance to your team cuz ur reflexes are shit.

imagine actually using the word 'gamer' seriously. imagine telling someone -- in real life, not the internet -- "i'm a gamer."
if someone actually said that to me i think i would start laughing out loud.

Attached: 1510327902645.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

>Yeah, I'm a gamer. How could you tell?

Attached: file.png (1080x1331, 670K)

Ok how do you call someone who plays games?
Player 1?

if you call yourself a gamer you're already a faggot there's no age limit on that.

I think Boogie has finally cracked.
His youtube career is slowly dying and he knows he doesn't have much time left.

about 25 it starts to be very embarassing

average age of hardcore gamers is 30.

If we're being honest here: 20

When you stop enjoying vidya, of course.

that's why you should listen to what boomer gamers opine - since they have withstood much mockery and disapproval for that heavy gaming cross they carry. Many zoomers are extremely fickle and will not still be gamers 10 years from now, at the first sign a member of the general public disapproves of gaming.

honest opinion? around 16-17. you're just a person who just happens to play games. even if you absolutely love video games, you shouldn't sell yourself short by tying your existence to video games. "gamer" has always been a shit term, and i can't believe it's used here unironically now.

20-30 is the wrong age

I'm 35 and I feel like I play more games than ever. Even getting back to those 100hr jrpgs I stopped playing on my youth

Old enough.

yeah, same -- in my early thirties and i play more than ever now. i don't ever call myself or others "gamers," though. that shit was always gay

Always turbo gay to call yourself a gamer. Im just a dude that likes to play video games. Working on the vandel hearts games on ps1 right now.