UNIST

I've got 15 days to be pink square level, someone help me get Under Night birthed.

Attached: Ed_yuz.png (2560x1440, 2.65M)

Anyone please, the keyword is vee, just take this Seth cup from me!

I'll hop in in a few. Just finishing this PC set right now.

Alright, hopping on now. Let's have some fun fights.

There's literally never a time to hit this guy, and I can't see the screen through my bitter weeping.

He's gotta sit down someday, right? Hot damn.

Attached: 1559720688424.jpg (863x1135, 250K)

Nice. That was some good blocking Starfox.

Being able to act so quick out of his divekick moves is something I wish I had hahaha.

A hole from the roof of my mouth to the top of my scalp is something I wish I had. Would you believe I won the first game?

I dunno if I'm at the point to give advice but when he goes to the air, try to air to air him instead of antiair him on the ground. That or backdash/run out of the way.

Thanks, I didn't get a chance to grind anything new but I did try to get more consistent with the one bnb

This. Your first thing to do against a Seth if you're not confident in your defense is to simply move out of his effective range of his 214x~B > j214A

Nice work Huo. You messed me up good in that one.

Not him but thanks for the tip. Now to figure out what move is quick enough to punish him on landing.

All of Seth's landing tricks have notable recovery time, be it j214 or fast fall. The only trick with the latter is that he can make that into his Fast-Fall kick which is throw invuln

Is this game regionlocked or something?

And now Sairoux's back into unkillable machine god mode! Aaaaaah

Shouldn't be. We have an EU player who shows up regularly.

Fighting games are regionlocked by nature, there's no reason for devs to actually code region locks in.

I've typed vee into the keyword then searched with no results, same thing without.

On PSN, right? It shouldn't be full, and you've got the keyword being a V and 2 E's.

stop posting my wife nigger

...alright. You boys have fun. I'll just be here on my PC not being on the PS4.

You're doing really good tonight Huo. I'm getting hit quite often by alot of your confirms and you're getting way more combos out than before.

Set up a lobby and make some noise, people usually show up for that.
I'll eat your ass pal, she's my wife!

Fight him then, let's see what you're made of

How can you wife a character you can't play

Total pitslut

Good to know. At this point I'm a lot deflated so I'm just going to practice some combos instead to take my mind off my mistake.

Cold as ice.

Sniffffffffffffffffffffffff
Red eyes mean fertile

Huo avoid the Yuzu OP next time.
It attracts the degenerate lurkers

I'll chalk it up to luck.
Please don't I suck.
Thanks for the bumps I guess.

Don't reply to them, you fool

Yeah, I shoulda seen that coming. My wife is too attractive to start a thread with, got it.
Shit, also my bad.

You gotta ft10 for your waifu, claim what's yours!

Dont post a pit more interesting than your thread

I wouldn't be too worried, waifushitters don't tend to play games

Why are you bothered by it?

Attached: 1557592115682.jpg (400x400, 24K)

You could call it a survival tactic I guess. Unless everyone sages, the thread can live off shitposts. It's like eating someone's corpse to survive.

>this fucking circlejerk bullshit
Fuck off retards no one cares

That's how you get /vg/ threads

Those low orbs are tricky stuff indeed. Also, I'll be right back!

Lmao, 2 seth!
Aw fuck you're right.

Why bother though, the thread can live regularly just fine

>look at me i am so much better than everyone else
literally redd*t

>waifushitters don't tend to play games
Maybe, but posting this isn't gonna change the fact you are mediocre at best.

Attached: 1553902141394.jpg (1000x1414, 148K)

You have a lot to learn, both in the game and in the threads. Don't give the shitters the time of day, have some decency

I was the only poster at page 9, I was desperate!
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

Other note, Seth is coming in hot behind Phonon as my least favorite character. The whole round is like a 30 second messatsu.

He is a VERY serious fighting game player who DOES NOT jack off to cartoon drawings like some virgin freak. Don't even talk to him you waifu scum

If it's not meant to happen, then it's not meant to happen. Same was true when me, merk, and icey started these threads, some days it was just time for early sleep. Bumping incessantly just isn't fun

Can you guys fuck off to your discord or something?

Discord is for homosexuals and furries.

are you his boyfriend

No but i can be yours if you want~~

No thanks you have anger issues.

SFF found me before I even put the up a thread, I was pretty proud of that.
And you are 100% right, I shoulda started this with Phonon or someone equally repugnant.

Attached: 1558326605409.jpg (842x595, 80K)

There is no Yea Forums community just play with randoms like god intended you self entitled faggots. When you make it to EVO let us know.

I just hit dark blue.
Somebody hold me and tell me everything is gonna be alright, I don't even play ranked.

threads with girls in the OP are always full of garbage

Attached: 1562067830450.png (237x420, 50K)

At least you're not light blue

Fighting game players are truly pathetic.

EVO's only 28 days away!

Dude I ended up dark blue a couple of days ago, we're all gonna make it. Just keep on movin' ahead.

tranny
Specially the ones that think they are the shit.

>namedropping on an anonymous imageboard like anyone cares
Lol

To add to this, if you catch me in here I can almost guarantee you a springboard back to green. I'm not gonna give it to ya free, but I'm not very good at this.
Is that Seth divekick a grab?

Sorry for the long break. Had an errand to run. Back and ready for some fights.

He's got 4 attacks that have him move downwards from the air. You got all variations of j214x and then his j2C. Only j214B is the unblockable grab

Aye. An unblockable one too I believe. Ya gotta anti-air it I believe.

The one with the big windup is an unblockable. If you see it just him out of it or run under him

Claw, lemme give you a trick that only characters with j[x] moves can do, in your case, a j2[C]
Assault, charge it on the descent, whiff it, and then either go for a low or a grab.

Oh boy.

Cool how is this gonna help me get a gf?

Time for some whacky 214Cs

Command grabs can only be teched when they're gold, right? Or are there different rules for different command grabs?
I've mostly been trying to use jB for that but the timing on a whiffed charge is probably easier. I definitely tried and messed up the jB timing at least once that match.
My fastest low is 9 frames so I'm not sure if I should mix that in for empty assaults or just stick to grabs.

Hippie's Seth is the level of play I'm aiming for and Seth isnt even his main? Gonna have to steal some of those setups

Yep. His Hyde has even more nutty stuff when he gets em.

You gotta be honest with me Seth players, do you ever just lose track of yourself? Do you ever forget where your toon is gonna end up? We're reaching Sankt levels of teleporting.
I'm gonna have to deal with two of you? Egads.

>thought I'd get an actual UNIST thread
>just a bunch of namefags circlejerking each other off
Disappointing.

Nice CVO Clawz!

I've fucked around with him since jp release since I always wanted to try him out in uniel. I can't really call myself a real seth aside from just knowing maybe a couple optimal combos, anything that doesn't involve j2C > FF kick.
Also remember this, if anyone green shields a j2[C], you can walk up and grd break throw them. If a low doesn't work out then go for another fakeout assault into an actual overhead, or backdash

>You gotta be honest with me Seth players, do you ever just lose track of yourself?
That's part of the package, learning Seth is first learning how not to side-switch yourself and your inputs up which is where the difficulty of doing multiple 214xs occur.

How about you either play the game or discuss it, if you have nothing to contribute get out of the thread you fucking retard.

It is always this though. Just make another thread.

Stop fucking replying to the same obvious samefag. We've been stuck at 12 IPs in this thread, it's obvious who this guy is.
Now watch him switch to mobile

It's actually pretty easy to keep track of him since he'll always end up in the same place and you can control the direction he ends up in. Once you learn the directions his 214X moves take him, its a lot easier to predict where he goes.

Nice chase, hahaha.

Didn't see that ending coming at all.

And here I was trying not to reply.
I can't even fault a lot of these dudes, I bought this for Yuzu's stomach. If I could get one message out to shitposters, it'd be "Buy this shit and play with me!" I probably haven't had this much fun with games since Quake 3 with the boys.

Attached: 1559206396321.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

>It is always this though
Bullshit. There's two different types of threads. Sometimes people beyond the little discord clique of evo elites make a thread and actually talk about things other than their precious combos and counters, instead of just blatantly disregarding anything that's not pure epic gameplay for hardcore gamers

Because of course no one actually likes any of the characters and style. The only thing UNIST has is MECHANICS after all.

And you have to realize this. They're not here to discuss anything legitimate, they're not wanting a conversation.
They're here to shit things up and make up fake stories.

Dude, I've never been to a discord, and shoryuken motions are still pretty difficult in my mind. If you're worried stuff's too hardcore, get in here now and beat on me some.
Is there something Unist-related you'd like to talk about? I'd be happy to hear you out.

Dude, what the fuck are you replying in earnest for.

I'm wavin' around an olive branch. I am down to talk about what little Unist knowledge I have, if someone's trying to discuss something. Gotta do something while I sit at the bottom of the lobby.

Hippie what was that route in the corner? The one that did 3.7k and had the dive kick in it?

Watch the matches.

That seth ex dash is projectile invulnerable?

Dang. What punishes it proper I wonder. Just a jab?

You're mistaking someone shitposting with someone who's actually wanting to talk about the game.

It's full invuln, just block it and punish it afterward. It's -17 so you'll have plenty of room to get a good starter in.

Cool. Good to know since Starfox does it in the corner quite often so I just need to block more often then instead of going wild with pressure like usual.

That's the only j2C combo route I'm confident in
5CC > 214A~B > FF kick > 623B > jC > j2C > FF kick > j6C > j236B > j214A > 214CC > j6C > 214AA > B command grab

double tap inputs suck

I'd probably agree with that. I can never do the stance dodge or chainshift right.

Just because they're simple inputs on paper doesn't mean you don't need to practice them.

I genuinely enjoy that most advice for fighting games sounds like something out of a Kung-fu movie. I'd actually watch that, if it was just poorly-dubbed greasy boys dueling at 1 in the morning.

By the way sai you can 360c > IW without CS in the corner. If you're near the center, you can do the same and have the downward missile part of Mika's IW land.
I think I only saw Shinso do it before.

>Landed it
That's my night made

Attached: 1507161943166.gif (375x375, 698K)

360C is definitely a mushy input for me right now. Tried to get it on Clawz in the corner too actually but it wouldn't come out haha.

Cool that you can IW it safely though, thanks for the tip. I think I randomly got 360C last night on Starfox IIRC.

>214A parrying other 214x attempts
My sides

Attached: 1442738024875.jpg (177x177, 20K)

Congrats broski. That stuff looks really challenging to pull off.

That was something else!

Is Unist the only time it's okay for a man to cry?

If they're tears of blood from all the hard work.

Attached: bleedingeyes.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

The only time it's alright for a man to cry is when he loses his wallet.

Only when I play 8+ frame Gords and Byaks

I really love playing a character with no neutral at all when other people can do this.

Attached: umLE1J1.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

is this game dead on pc?

No.

Slight change of gears, do I watch Symphogear? Other than this all I know is Aoi Yuuki's character has a nice butt.
Also, tell me how the hell google doesn't know the difference between a bus and an RV.

Attached: RVBus.png (1920x1080, 744K)

It's fun and stupid shit until its formula runs dry of converting previous enemies into allies. Usually that's a nice cliche for games but not so much in anime.

Whew. I don't think I've done that kinda 236B route before.

Fun times.

First season is pretty fun with some alright writing. Everything else after is dumb fun (still need to catch up on 4th season) so expect that if you continue after the first one.

As an aside, those bus captchas were messing me up all night last night.

Watch Symphogear. It's fucking great. Just put your brain on 40% so that you retain the information but don't think too hard.

>cinematic timing double VO burst
always a treat to see

>double VO
GGs

Attached: 1522563727433.gif (320x240, 1.53M)

My three favorite things are "stupid shit", "dumb fun", and 40% brain. I'll give it a look-see.

I wish I wasn't a mongoloid, every time I try to upgrade to an actually decent Wagner combo I just can't fucking do it.

back to spamming 5a>6B>6C>FF>214B>623B I guess

GGs. Seth still fun to fight.

Attached: 1556423407575.jpg (650x918, 312K)

I keep dropping the super at the end. I can't tell if its the online or I'm just fucking up the timing really bad :

GGs m8. Those were some nice Seth moves.

Also, looks like Starfox is catching on to my tricks now haha. Nice stuff!

Free grd, would be nice.

I switched from the Yuzu announcer to Enkidu, and the game is so much worse now? I always wonder why I blew money on every announcer.

Those FF starter combos you get always impress me Basta. Cool beans.

214C can be followed up by B mika missile? Neat. I wonder if it's corner only though.

I usually just try to roll with 66C dropkick.

Just dashblock, bro.

It's corner only really. 66B or 66C are the usual stuff to use.
I think I've seen people use 236A too

They're very fun to do. That said, I should probably optimize Mika's combos a bit since 90% of it is purely muscle memory

Sweet. Maybe I should practice trying those options out.

I feel ya on that one. There is some auto-piloting happening here too.

That 360C while cornered felt good to land at least, haha.

GGs guys
I'm liking this Mika experience, she's really a pain to get off you once she's in

I think the one game I had against you was good.

Any of you guys be mad if I close this in 27ish minutes?

GGs m8!

Agreed on that front as somebody who plays her. She has alot of fast and varied tools to give most of the cast trouble.

GGs

Attached: 70166140_p0.jpg (800x1130, 236K)

>VO to dodge
Nice

Works for me!

You wanna tell me how I could beat this guy 3 hours ago? How the hell do you guys constantly improve?

YOU CAN'T HOLD A KATANA LIKE THAT WITHOUT THUMB LOCKING THE TSUBA YOU FUCKING RETARD NIGGER

IT'S GOING TO UNSHEATHE AND FALL ON THE GROUND AND CUT YOUR TOES OFF DUMB WHORE

Constantly playing
Constantly learning from fuck-ups
It's a slowburn

Who's the real retard for not seeing that 3 hours ago? Psssh, nothin' personnel kid.

Oh I just realized the PC version got the extra palettes for free

>what is perspective

I'm supposed to be learning? Damn it all.

Attached: 1562116560655.jpg (931x391, 174K)

>am i supposed to be learning?
What's that supposed to mean? Did you always want to stay shit?
If you want to stop the sadness and tears, you have to get stronger

Attached: hbambooblade_vol09_176.jpg (428x417, 52K)

>just short of a confirm
That's gotta hurt

EVEN IF IT'S HORIZONTAL YOU STILL CAN'T DO THAT YOU BREACH BIRTHED HOOKLIPPED CUMBREATH FUCK, THE TSUKA IS MUCH HEAVIER THAN THE BLADE AND THE SWORD WILL FALL OUT

Man that one was close, I should have just did something into super to end it. Not closing out these rounds has gotten me killed too many times

t. never held a real katĒ£na in his life

It's fine, she's a not-vampire.
Even if her entire foot gets chopped off it'll grow back

You seem to think that's an option.

If icey can do it, you probably can too

I dunno man, that guy seems hella pro. He's got that troubled artist sort of thing going on, you know?
Wait what? Did I miss some secret section of chronicles mode?

Aww, thought I had a free hit while you backed off in the air there, haha.

NIGGER DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOU

Attached: IMG_20190706_025037.jpg (1440x1080, 1.14M)

The lore is that during the hollow night, EXS is fucking everywhere so in-births are functionally immortal unless they're hit with EX-manipulating attacks. So people just survive Enkidu's nuke punch, getting stabbed, throats slit, etc, it's hard to kill unless you've got certain powers.

Is that a lava lamp -shaped light?

Also, nice blade.

It took icey half a year to know what reverse beats where and even longer to start consistently doing conversions.
You're hardly half a year in, your judgment as a player will be determined at a later time.

thats finna be a yikes from me lad

Attached: parent.jpg (4032x3024, 956K)

I gotta say, I have no idea what either of those are either. RB's might be hitting the gatling combos backwards, I guess.
Huh, I somehow didn't figure that out. They talked about explicitly trying not to kill people, but I missed the regen thing.

>hella pro
I'm an idiot savant

Attached: 1510849690541.png (404x387, 41K)

But you've got some savant mixed in there, that's the important part.

Oh dang didn't notice the time

Not really, I'm more bark than bite. I look like I can do things with Yuzu but in reality I can't and better/ smarter players can see that.

Attached: oh.png (127x116, 6K)

GGs m8s. Definitely happy that I got to get alot of Mika play tonight.

I'll probably also get on board the Symphogear train and finish that Season 4 since Season 5 is around the corner.

Attached: 1552632271625.jpg (1140x1200, 276K)

Both of Bastodon's characters take up so much space, I can't tell what he's doing. GGs all though, had fun, learned a lot.

S4 has some good shit

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01 [79C46ABC].mkv_snapshot_07.21_[2017.07.12_01.25.52].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

GGs.
I didn't use Wald much tonight since I couldn't hold back after seeing all the Mikas, but at least I got one more match in with him.
I do wish I'd stop dropping game-winning combos though. I feel bad doing something only to drop it a pixel away and winning with a 5A.

Attached: 64287125_p0.png (1000x707, 466K)

With this, I'm gonna shut it down, and maybe reflect in a dark corner. Thank you for all the beatings, and for being there even before there wasn't a thread. Despite never winning, I will always love you, lobby 2 lads. You too, sword-kun.

Attached: 1557811780002.png (500x500, 158K)

I vaguely remember this in the episode 1. I'll definitely have to start here.

I also remember a boy getting an amputation happening as well as some kinda giant explosion from the main antagonist happening in one of the episodes IIRC..Looking forward to all the crazy happenings.

I main Mika and sub Wald / Chaos. Half of Wald's big body is in the background so grab attempts whiff way more often against him which is great.
GGs, I'm glad I'm getting better with Chaos. I finally managed to do a BnB I've been attempting since a week ago so I'm very happy.

Much like the Nanoha movie, Symph s4 has some violent shit in it or random people who are not important in the slightest just die for no reason and none of the characters care.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 02 [960F9AAD].mkv_snapshot_10.30_[2017.07.12_01.55.15].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Is gore in-season right now in current anime? There seems to be alot more of it nowadays for sure compared to seasons' past.

Either way, it should be a great ride with all the dumb fun that it entails like what you said.