Name your five best games to release since 2015

Attached: 12B5EDD4-EED1-467A-AF6A-3785332DC034.jpg (800x1128, 393K)

HollowKnight
OP's pic
MonHunW
Stardew Valley
Cuphead

DMC5
MHXX
Witcher 3
Dark Souls 3
Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Blood borne
NieR Automata
RDR2
KH3
FFXV

divinity original sin sucked ass. was 2 any better?

2 is easier to get into imo. The whole reactive environment thing is neat though it only goes so far. Undead are neat though.

2 was a huge improvement to the first, only few elements might be considered shit, like the armour system and the shitty plot.

Also, what did you hate about original sin exactly?

No 2 is worse. Somehow.

Rdr2
Nier Automata
Ori and the blind forest
Bloodstained
Sekiro

Depends on what you didn't liked. Its more of the same but more refined than 1.

Amid Evil
Subnautica
Talos Principle
Doom 2016
Dragon Quest XI

So far the only good games mentioned are World and Cuphead. Gaming truly is dead.

Holocaust simulator
Holocaust simulator 2
Holocaust simulator 3
Holocaust simulator 4: Auschwitz commandant edition
Cuphead

RDR2
Nier Automata
Sekiro
dragon quest 11
Nioh

I know you're just baiting since obviously nobody can possibly have this shit of a taste and know how to browse Yea Forums, but imagine there are actually people on leddit who believe this.

Pillars of Eternity 1
Divinity Original Sin 2
Witcher 3
Enderal Shards of the Order
Pulsar: Lost Colony

sell PoE 1 for me, I felt the system was kinda poorly made, tyranny fixed some of the issues with the game system but then again tyranny had its own issues.

>Everyone rating DoS2 above DoS
Fucking why? Did just no one play the first one? It's better in almost every single way? I feel the same but even more strongly about Nier and Automata.

Attached: 1562174521195.png (464x452, 187K)

>divinity original sin sucked ass. was 2 any better?
It was slightly worse. If you're too casual to like the first, you won't like the second.

I played 2 first last year and played OS1 a few weeks ago, the plot in 1 is way better and it lacks the shitty armour system introduced in 2 so I liked it, although 2 had a better undead system (1 only had the zombie talent) and 2 had better skills + source skills.

I wish that existed.

Graphics are shit, UI is confusing, and the non-existent tutorial combine to make a great 10-minute-play-then-refund game.

Actually I didn't see nu-doom and Sekiro until after I posted. So add these two to the good games list. It's still not looking good for modern gaming though.

5th game is gonna be simply called Holocaust Simulator.

2 is more causal friendly than 1

please be baiting

The round robin combat system fucking sucks shit. The whole armor and magic armor thing punishes players who have a party that does magic and physical attacks. Overall combat is far more shit somehow, but if you can look past that you have a decent world to dick around in with some friends.

Why would you lie about playing it? The graphics are near identical and the UI is almost exactly the same.

Attached: 1559157996924.jpg (500x703, 29K)

t. malding boomers

but dos2 is better than dos in every conceivable manner.

I actually think it's harder but for the bullshit reason that the armor system is fucking terrible and almost riuins the game. It's great and I like it but it honestly fucking pissed me off that no one remembers the first when it is the only reason Larian still exists.

the mass effect 2 armor system was the most retarded thing ive ever seen in a modern game

>not a single game aside from souls has interested me since 2010

Attached: 1560672738606.png (666x636, 829K)

if you played the game then you'd mention it's real shortcomings instead of make up shit online that anyone can disprove with a quick google search

google it and post your best cherrypicked images then pussy

>Uh-oh! I got caught making shit up, better meme on 'em!
Fucking shit dude, I would forgive you if you just admitted you never played it, but continuing this charade is embarrassing.

What do I need your worthless forgiveness for? We all now you're sorry that you will die a virgin from a heart attack in 5 more years, why don't you do us all a favour and just hang yourself right now?

Can’t believe a gem like DOS2 is actually getting hate. In a world of Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 we finally get a true rpg and it’s shit on

it's mainly obsidian fags pissed POE2 was a shitfest

Sauce on this game?

How? The story is nonsensical and IMMEDIATELY "u r the chosin one", is FAR shorter, kills off other possible companions way to soon, THE FUCKING ARMOR SYSTEM, they made crafting go from useless to "holy fuck, why is it even here?", Threw in way more dark edgy shit (the burning pigs and necrofire idea HAD to have been written by someone's 12 year old son)... Even in spite of all that I love the game, but you're out of your mind to day it's better than the first.

Probably the best I'm gonna get out of you. Next time, don't make up easily disproven shit.

Attached: 1557931316107.jpg (400x463, 26K)

zoomers prefer fallout4 and witcher 3, though

[Chorus]
Hoes mad (What?), hoes mad (Why so mad?), hoes mad
Hoes mad, hoes mad, hoes mad
Hoes mad, hoes mad (Why?), hoes mad
Hoes mad, hoes mad (Why?), hoes mad

12 year olds, everyone

Actually physically cringed. Posts like this should be proof enough that a person is underage to a mod.

cause the writing is total garbage.

You're 14, aren't you? Even through text you're like an annoying kid trying so hard to be cool.

POE2 being bad was honestly a pretty damn big dissapointment, high sea/sky fantasy is a setting I love but has not been done any justice. Closest thing is Skies of Arcadia and Suikoden IV. Hoping Granblue Re:Link is good but nothing has been shown for it.

I love it, but it's got problems.

Fuck. That's my asthetic too. Why was it bad?

>I got these boomers hatin', hatin'
>Tell them boomers get from 'round me
>Bad boomers all around tryna' crown me
>I make 'em bow down, 'for they crown me
>Putting on for my town, that's why I got these boomers
>Hatin, they hatin', they hatin'
>I got these boomers
>Hatin', they hatin', they hatin'
>I got these boomers
>Hatin', they hatin', they hatin'
>I got these boomers hatin', tell 'em get the fuck from 'round me

Ok, tell us how old you are, be honest now.

Red Dead II
Sekiro
Dark Souls III
Persona 5
Dark Souls Remastered :)

Based and redpilled

DMC5
Sekiro
SOMA
RE2make
Prey

yea but its fully voiced so the zoomers dont need to read. therefore its better